Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 75 52.45%
No 44 30.77%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.50%
Undecided 19 13.29%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-05-2015, 03:43 AM   #17721
nadams

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadams View Post
You haven't said anything, you have danced around it.

I am inviting you to say what you really think.

Nobody will be upset, I certainly won't.
This is why I like Boiow, he at least has the balls to say what he means.
nadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 03:49 AM   #17722
masonma71
Inactive

I've highlighted issues many times. What school would not to repel insinuations of abuse? I dance around this issue obviously
masonma71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 03:54 AM   #17723
nadams

Quote:
Originally Posted by masonma71 View Post
I've highlighted issues many times. What school would not to repel insinuations of abuse? I dance around this issue obviously
They don't have to repel anything when the insinuations are being made by a minority obsessed with sex with children.

Nobody that matters would entertain these fantasies.

Get a new hobby, your current one is going to end in tears.
Old 06-05-2015, 04:09 AM   #17724
masonma71
Inactive

i have many hobbies. I don't need a new one. To expose conspiracy is always interesting and to highlight conspirators is amusing Wait.I have blogs to read though.
Old 06-05-2015, 04:31 AM   #17725
nadams

Quote:
i have many hobbies. I don't need a new one. To expose conspiracy is always interesting and to highlight conspirators is amusing Wait.I have blogs to read though.
Do you really feel you have exposed a conspiracy?

Regardless of these claims how many people in the general population do you believe are paedophiles?
Old 06-05-2015, 05:19 AM   #17726
masonma71
Inactive

Quote:
Do you really feel you have exposed a conspiracy?

Regardless of these claims how many people in the general population do you believe are paedophiles?
None obviouiosly. Paedophiles don't exist and SRA certainly doesn't. I exposed nothing. Its all a big hoax
Old 06-05-2015, 05:24 AM   #17727
agrona
Inactive

Quote:

I wonder which blogs those might be, Butlincat Special, Hampstead Research, 101 To Use Tinfoil, and The Best Way to Use Stupidity.
I have heard they are excellent for the slight of mind.

How about all the believers get together and form a petition for Abe and Ella to come back. They can then instigate the desperate investigation you and the other believers so desire.

They won't come back, I know that is hard for you to understand though. If they do, and commence further investigations, the pair of them will have to stand in court and tell the truth. That is why they both RAN away. They don't want further investigation, it is just bellicose as far as they are concerned. You reckon there should be a 'proper' investigation, then do something about it, get the main culprits back here to start due process.
agrona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 06:42 AM   #17728
frase

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrona View Post
Kill kill kill.....tricky demon
Is that the best you've got.....?
I'd say he's finally getting the kids to say what happened and what they saw.....it took a great deal to get them talking such was the control they were under from RD and the cult....they even had a special sing language and triggers....total mind control....
This is explained away as AC finally getting them to talk...
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 06:49 AM   #17729
frase

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrona View Post
I think this is informative just in case any one missed it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b05r40r5

The satanic cult that wasn't
By the organisation BBC that gave Jimmy Savile a job for 30 years.......priceless.
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 07:15 AM   #17730
midicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by frase View Post
I'd say he's finally getting the kids to say what happened and what they saw.....it took a great deal to get them talking such was the control they were under from RD and the cult....they even had a special sing language and triggers....total mind control....
So getting them to repeat 'kill, kill, kill' is okay. How does that work? 'After me kid's...say it, kill, kill, kill, I like it when you say it'...coaching right in your face. Why are you sticking up for a nonce and child abuser? Something is not right here.

There is no explaining away anything lol. It is a sad sorry pitiful attempt to justify the unacceptable. The only control they had to get away from was from the mother and dogface. No abuse from father, no cult, just two twisted psychos torturing kids, and you think that's fine.

It did take a 'great deal', to get them talking. Punches, kicks, slaps, cannabis, water torture.... That animal tortured those kids and you know it. Hey what happened to that non existent medical evidence?

The sooner Christie get's banged up the better. He is a nonce and you support him? What does that make you?

Last edited by midicon; 06-05-2015 at 07:44 AM.
midicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 07:30 AM   #17731
alf hearted
Banned

Yep, this sticking up for Spoonman's methods and actions is odd by any standards. It's like his supporters will overlook any fault in him if it conflicts with their belief the children's original coerced allegations were true.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 08:05 AM   #17732
jonquays
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Yep, this sticking up for Spoonman's methods and actions is odd by any standards. It's like his supporters will overlook any fault in him if it conflicts with their belief the children's original coerced allegations were true.
It is called Stockholm Syndrome.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome
jonquays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 09:08 AM   #17733
baboshka1
Inactive

Quote:
As its been said before turn a blind eye for some.
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 09:39 AM   #17734
susan0207
Inactive

Quote:
Its about people putting 2+2 together which they are on mass
There is a period early on when Mr Christie asks the children a series of quick fire questions, “What about the doctor, is he one as well? Answer “Yes.” What about your headmistress, is she one as well? A. “Yes” Q. “How many skulls does she wear when she’s dancing?” A. “20.” Q. So how many adults are involved then? A. “So maybe like 400, 400 plus, 450, 430, something like that.” Q. “How many skulls do they wear?” A. “20.” Mr Christie then says, “So, there’s over 400 adults and they’re all wearing 20 skulls each. Can you do the maths? Over 800 (sic).”

The 4 September recorded discussion between Abraham Christie and the children
The 4 September audio recording made by Jean Clement Yaohirou on his mobile ‘phone is a key component of the material relevant to this inquiry. It provides an invaluable record of the interaction between Mr Christie and the children, the various prompts and instructions given by him to the children and, later, an insight into the mother’s attitude towards the children’s relationship with their father.
At the very beginning, Mr Christie instructs the children, “Don’t tell Jean Clement any lies … Do you hear me?” He continues, “Otherwise we’ll have to lock you up in the jail. Have you got room to lock her up tonight Jean Clement? Have you got room, yes or no?” Mr Christie then laughs and says, “So tell him what you said. You deserve to be locked up for killing the baby. Listen did you kill any babies?”

Towards the end of the recording there is a passage when the children and Mr Christie are all shouting, excitedly, “Kill, kill, kill.” Mr Christie urges the children to “Say it… Say it how they say it.” A. “Kill, kill, kill.” …. Mr Christie, “What’s the word that you say?” A. “Kill.” Mr Christie, “Say it more for me. I want to hear it…. I like the sound of it. Can you say it together, say it, let’s all say it together.” There is then repeated chanting of the word “Kill” and a little later of the phrase, “Kill the baby.” Once more Mr Christie urges the children on saying, “Let’s say it together. Let’s say it together. Kill the baby.” And they do.

https://www.judiciary.gov.uk/wp-cont...arman-2015.pdf

Last edited by susan0207; 06-05-2015 at 09:42 AM.
susan0207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 09:43 AM   #17735
alf hearted
Banned

JC should have invited that sick fucker outside for a private chat and finished him off right there.
Old 06-05-2015, 10:06 AM   #17736
ninorc

Quote:
JC should have invited that sick fucker outside for a private chat and finished him off right there.
That would have caused some ructions, since Jean Clement is (a) married to Abraham's sister and (b) a policeman - a good cop, who (probably) doesn't do extra-judicial violence. As it was, he knew Abe well enough to be highly sceptical and had the presence of mind to record the conversation and then deliver the recording to his colleagues. If only those colleagues had listened to it immediately and taken action, instead of leaving it in a drawer for months, Abe could have been picked up early and his nightmarish fairy tale could have been concluded.
ninorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 10:07 AM   #17737
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

Quote:
Because your accusations have consequences for people that don't deserve to be labelled paedo's and cannibals based on a blog-post you have read.

Jesus.
Jesus, Joseph and Mary!! for extra Oirishness

Quote:
Originally Posted by frase View Post
You're right about total mind control, but it is you and the other beliebers who are under the mind control. This seems to be something that people don't want to put their attention on but it is a major factor in this whole thing. People 'believing' an extremely far fetched and incredible story, and because their 'belief' is so strong they are unable to see the blatently obvious truth of the matter. Unable to cope with anything that jeopardises their 'belief' and so ignoring key factors in this whole thing.

Stop putting blind faith into it, step back and look at the whole thing from an unbiased angle with awareness of all of the facts.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom
Old 06-05-2015, 10:07 AM   #17738
miaoandbau
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
You are.

What general interest?

The interest in this case seems pretty focused and by people that have an existing fascination with the subject.

Can you show that isn't the case?
Are you fascinated with the subject?

Are the non-believers (the hoax campaigners) who are here almost 24/7 fascinated with the subject?

Last edited by miaoandbau; 06-05-2015 at 10:08 AM.
miaoandbau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 10:12 AM   #17739
susan0207
Inactive

Quote:
None. 543000 views on here. There is no interest? Am glad to see you're climbing the walls in anxiety
those views are probably over the whole site

this particular thread's stats show it is ranked 0/10, so hardly a mass audience. you're so good at maths, you work it out.

Pagerank checking results:

davidicke.com site overall

Web Page URL:davidicke.com
The Page Rank:
5/10
(the page rank value is 5 from 10 possible points)

This thread ie child abuse interview
Web Page URL:http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=289414
The Page Rank:
0/10
(the page rank value is 0 from 10 possible points)

page 501 of this thread stats:

Pagerank checking results:

Web Page URL:http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...89414&page=501
The Page Rank:
0/10
(the page rank value is 0 from 10 possible points)
http://statstool.com/pagerank-checker/

so, mason, you were saying?

Last edited by susan0207; 06-05-2015 at 10:18 AM.
susan0207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 10:20 AM   #17740
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninorc View Post
That would have caused some ructions, since Jean Clement is (a) married to Abraham's sister and (b) a policeman - a good cop, who (probably) doesn't do extra-judicial violence. As it was, he knew Abe well enough to be highly sceptical and had the presence of mind to record the conversation and then deliver the recording to his colleagues. If only those colleagues had listened to it immediately and taken action, instead of leaving it in a drawer for months, Abe could have been picked up early and his nightmarish fairy tale could have been concluded.
If JC was a "good cop," why didn't he make an immediate arrest of Christie? I've encountered cops that will ruin your day and take you down to the local station if you look at them too long as they pass in a patrol vehicle. How did he get copies of the recordings? I can't imagine Christie would have let him walk out with the main evidence, so what exactly did he hand over to the police?