Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 17-11-2014, 08:00 AM   #1221
truegroup
Banned

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallengame View Post
Ok... ? ... so ...? what ..? Did the first person to think of that have a patent on the thought of that? Why even say that?
No, but when the same thing is repeated 20 to 30 times it gets a bit tedious. If you went looking around the internet for a response, like for example "apollo blast crater" in google, you would get this nonsense explained away.

Quote:
If so then would not some of the loose regolith hit the leg of the lander and then settle on the foot of said lander?
I think you didn't quite grasp the regolith blasted by the rocket engine at thousands of meters a second. So no, settling a few feet away is not a realistic expectation.

Quote:
No I did not just basically(which means little or kind of) completely(which means %100)(of which can not be both...) ignored ... "you" were not in that equation, That pic is what I and many other "thought" would be taking place. I have my own thoughts, others have there own thoughts, and you have your own thoughts...
Well thanks for "correcting" my grammar and once again avoiding giving a reply to my post. There is nothing wrong with having a thought, but applying a bit of reason as to why it should be plausible should count for something. Btw - it's not wise to attempt to correct somebody then make mistakes like using "there" instead of "their". The word basically has many meanings, one of which is "put simply" Many others may have had that thought, but a little research explains why the claim is bogus.

Quote:
Well if all the violent energy is used to stop the lander for crashing into the lunar surface. I would imagine the fire of the rocket would at least scorch the ground.
I'm sure there are a whole host of things you can imagine. The bottom line is that in a vacuum, the exhaust spreads rapidly and cools very quickly. When does surface material devoid of oxygen scorch? Your claim is another one from the "hoax by numbers bible".

Quote:
There is not even any lunar dirt on the feet or legs of the lander.
Confused? Why should there be? Dust ejected at high velocity is not going to settle anywhere near the lander.

Last edited by truegroup; 17-11-2014 at 08:11 AM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2014, 05:14 PM   #1222
truegroup
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrased eyebrow View Post
It was swept under the rug.

Another person "borrowing" a claim from someone else! This is the "ooooh, it looks odd to me" opinion.

The simple fact that the stuff in the distance has a different focus to the nearfield because it is MILES away, actually counts for nothing. I answered this crap a long while back....

OK, so here is a section from the photograph, showing your edge of a so called "carpet", one ridge near the footpad, one a short distance beyond.

And here is a section of video pointing in the same direction showing it is a ridge...

But, we know what happens to proof in Apollo related threads, it gets ignored

Last edited by truegroup; 17-11-2014 at 05:15 PM.
Old 17-11-2014, 05:57 PM   #1223
phrased eyebrow
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
OK, so here is a section from the photograph, showing your edge of a so called "carpet", one ridge near the footpad, one a short distance beyond.

"from the photograph?" It's a DIFFERENT photo- Look at the poser's legs for goodness sake.

Last edited by i_am; 14-12-2014 at 07:07 AM.
phrased eyebrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2014, 08:14 PM   #1224
truegroup
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrased eyebrow View Post
I'm not convinced, TG.
I DON'T CARE.

My responses are for the benefit of people who are able to view all evidence and weigh it accordingly. When someone demonstrates time and time again that they are incapable of doing this, it is a waste of time.

As for the "different photograph", it is the same mountain and the same mission from a different EVA. It came from a discussion I had with another hoax clamant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrased eyebrow
And kindly stop "borrowing" "evidence" from your tattered three ring binder, while you're at it.
Piffle. I research all my own responses and give correct citations and links for people who I refer to. Unlike some

Near and far focus stuff.....

Bigger picture...

http://www.noodlesandcurry.com/blogi...paca-putre.jpg
Old 19-11-2014, 11:35 PM   #1225
elshaper
Inactive

Based on the figure given by [email protected]@.... they would never have come back.
http://youtu.be/AnOIm9ba2iY?t=1h6m53s
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2014, 07:33 AM   #1226
truegroup
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Based on the figure given by [email protected]@.... they would never have come back.
http://youtu.be/AnOIm9ba2iY?t=1h6m53s
Odd, not one single rocket engineer in the industry has ever had a problem with these figures, but a load of UFO enthusiasts do One thing I found a bit telling was that he lumped the descent and the ascent fuel into the same argument, but these were two separate systems.

http://www.braeunig.us/apollo/LM-descent.htm
http://www.braeunig.us/apollo/LM-ascent.htm

There's even online simulators giving anyone a chance to land the Lunar Module with that very fuel load.
Old 23-11-2014, 08:33 AM   #1227
ianw

Quote:

I think you didn't quite grasp the regolith blasted by the rocket engine at thousands of meters a second. So no, settling a few feet away is not a realistic expectation.

Thats the same speed as the cutting charges they use to cut through girders in a controlled demolition.
ianw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2018, 08:04 AM   #1228
gort

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexis1111 View Post
Lets talk foreground radiance for a moment. How can foreground radiance be a problem for taking star pictures on the bright side without an atmosphere? Isn't radiance a question involving the illumination of particles in an atmosphere?

Still waiting to find out what was the plan if an astronaut threw up in his helmet?

Still waiting to find out why NASA failed to leave a visual beacon or patch of white powder on the lunar surface in all those missions. I estimate we would be seeing big flashing Coca Cola signs up there if the claims were valid.

Still waiting to hear the reasons why Apollo 13 was near the moon after 50 hours of space flight while a trip to the space station in low earth orbit takes the same amount of time?

No takers for the low wattage Mars rover transmitter question I put up earlier?

What kind of batteries were used in the back packs of the astronauts they say walked on the moon? How were they shielded for the ambient radiological presence? Did they have a long extension cord all the way back to earth?

What about faking the stars in every picture they say were taken on the moon (5771), anyone want to try doing that for fun? Take any dozen pictures and insert the stars at the right place while maintaining the correct continuity. Don't forget though, there were no specialized software to do this in 69 nor does this technology exist to fake the stars in future missions if they ever start faking again.
The smoking gun proof that we were told was forthcoming years ago never did pan out.Just hogwash about moontrips in 2016..then 2017...then 2018or possibly 2020
Or more outlandish...speaking about going to Mars.
.Each time whether it is NASA or Sapce X the trips are canceled,and new future dates thrown out to a gullible public.And the stars issue is always about lens and time exposure,and time limitations,and the really oddball excuse of having more important things to do.You know...like golfing and tooling around in moonbuggies.

Last edited by gort; 29-07-2018 at 08:07 AM. Reason: cue the Moonbeamers to hurl insults and multiquote to themselves.
gort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 11:11 AM   #1229
mannybash

I am uncertain if the landings were a hoax or not but here is a thought. Suppose it was not a hoax and the videos we are seeing on the internet are real. One reason for not returning may have been the problems this created with religion. That may cause many religions to collapse and perhaps no more religions. Without religions war might go which would NOT be in their interests
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 11:17 AM   #1230
the nine

Quote:
Odd, not one single rocket engineer in the industry has ever had a problem with these figures, but a load of UFO enthusiasts do One thing I found a bit telling was that he lumped the descent and the ascent fuel into the same argument, but these were two separate systems.

http://www.braeunig.us/apollo/LM-descent.htm
http://www.braeunig.us/apollo/LM-ascent.htm

There's even online simulators giving anyone a chance to land the Lunar Module with that very fuel load.
Who pays the wages of these 'rocket engineers'?
Are they partial ?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 12:53 PM   #1231
truegroup
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Who pays the wages of these 'rocket engineers'?
Are they partial ?
You pathetic people raking up duplicate threads.

The same shit, same tactics of ignoring replies.

You think NASA is the only organisation to employ them

https://www.indeed.com/m/jobs?q=Rock...lsion+Engineer

Last edited by truegroup; 04-09-2018 at 01:01 PM.
Old 04-09-2018, 02:33 PM   #1232
the nine

Quote:
You pathetic people raking up duplicate threads.

The same shit, same tactics of ignoring replies.

You think NASA is the only organisation to employ them

https://www.indeed.com/m/jobs?q=Rock...lsion+Engineer
You've blown me away again lol

Just say you don't know if you don't actually know
Why do you set your self up as some type of know-it-all NASA guru?
Were you involved in apollo missions at NASA?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 03:48 PM   #1233
truegroup
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
You've blown me away again lol
Don't flatter yourself....there's nothing to actually blow away!

Quote:
Just say you don't know if you don't actually know
What don't I know?? You never admit jack shit.

Quote:
Why do you set your self up as some type of know-it-all NASA guru?
You have the weirdest conclusions going from what I just typed. You
imply rocket engineers are not honest. You further imply some sort of allegiance to bullshit cover up.

I simply point out that there are thousands who have No connection with NASA.

Quote:
Were you involved in apollo missions at NASA?
Yes. I made the tea and scones.
Old 04-09-2018, 05:27 PM   #1234
serpentine

Graphics are so much better now.

They could save a fortune on a trip to Mars.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 05:42 PM   #1235
truegroup
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
Look at that....they spend millions and millions and they still can't light the surface evenly with a single bloody light!!

The other trailer....2.24 the ladder in shade and there is "sunlight" on his suit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExUkFvlabLo

In 1969-72 no fuckups, no mistakes, perfect consistency. I don't count daft claims that have been debunked by small children
Old 04-09-2018, 06:05 PM   #1236
decim

Talking

Another apollo moon landing movie?
Hollywood really has run out of ideas, there's literally 0 Armstrong 1st man on the moon apollo greatest human achievement in history movies, bar the original.

In 1967, during the height of the Cold War, two young CIA agents (Matt Johnson and Owen Williams) go undercover at NASA to investigate a possible Russian mole. In disguise as documentary filmmakers, they tap phones and break into offices while purporting to learn more about the Apollo project. But when they end up uncovering a shocking NASA secret — and a major government cover-up — they decide to embark on a new mission that may put their own lives at risk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 12:13 AM   #1237
truegroup
Banned

Raking up dead threads and putting in satire as supposed evidence?

Old 05-09-2018, 11:10 AM   #1238
elshaper
Inactive

Another propaganda?!
How many moon movies do we need?
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 12:11 PM   #1239
truegroup
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Another propaganda?!
Errr no. Just Hollywood making a buck.

Quote:
How many moon movies do we need?
This makes a total of one. Or have I missed any? I find it laughable that previously I've seen complaints from team hoax that there weren't any!!
Old 09-09-2018, 08:17 PM   #1240
ianw

Quote:
Errr no. Just Hollywood making a buck.

This makes a total of one. Or have I missed any? I find it laughable that previously I've seen complaints from team hoax that there weren't any!!
Not true. If it was would you be camping out on the moon threads 24/7 ?
The majority of team hoax believe there was six.