Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 10-01-2008, 02:57 AM   #241
frenat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by adimon View Post
Question: moon gravity being what it is, how come when speeded up the footage of moonwalking is just people running in Earth gravity?
It is only some footage that looks like that and it is because of Moon gravity being lower that it looks like that. The greater majority of the footage does not look like Earth gravity when sped up. Especially the times when you see an astronaut fall and flail his arms to try to catch his balance and break his fall. When sped up that looks silly as the movements are way too fast.
frenat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 04:18 AM   #242
phreedom

In either case, does it REALLY matter?
Old 10-01-2008, 09:21 AM   #243
adimon

Good question phreedom but I would suggest that if it didn't happen, and there was a cover-up, and that cover-up extended outside of the machinations of NASA and into the government, then this is something that WOULD matter.
adimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:09 AM   #244
angelicangel
Inactive

Default Moon landing.

I don't really care if the LM landed on the moon or not. It's not the place I would like to visit anyway, one it's to far, two, I don't like flying and three can't go window shopping.
angelicangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 11:47 PM   #245
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by adimon View Post
Good question phreedom but I would suggest that if it didn't happen, and there was a cover-up, and that cover-up extended outside of the machinations of NASA and into the government, then this is something that WOULD matter.

It would have to go into govt for the cover-up to work. The Russians would have to be in on it too because they certainly had the means of verifieing Apollo if they were suspicious. This may seem like a conflict-of-interests, but it's not as I've explain above.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 11:51 PM   #246
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelicangel View Post
Ok so that means that the craft was two sizes bigger before it left earth. So why didnt the LM just float in space when landing. Or did the LM have a kind of roof rack?
It was collapsible and could be stowed in an exterior hold on the LM's hull. A bit like one of those bikes that fold up and can fit in the boot of your car. Whoever handled the production design for Apollo had to make the moon landings moderately believable and if they hadn't come up with a fairly credible explanation for how the rover would have got to the moon then even the enraptured public of the 1960's would have picked up on it.

Old 11-01-2008, 12:18 AM   #247
mari

Quote " OK one thing at a time if they didn't go to the Moon where did the Moon rock come from?" Unquote

brighton beach
I've been there!
mari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 12:27 AM   #248
mari

PS: One thing has always intrigued me: if the ML was hoaxed, then how would they have been able to ensure the 'astronaut's' silence all these years?

Going back to what someone mentioned earlier about our lack of 'progress' in space, I see it from a much higher perspective: there is simply a higher intelligence out there which has ensured that we - in our current state of evolution (ie,definately NOT harmless) are going absolutely NOWHERE until we get our collective act together.
So there!
Old 11-01-2008, 12:56 AM   #249
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by mari View Post
PS: One thing has always intrigued me: if the ML was hoaxed, then how would they have been able to ensure the 'astronaut's' silence all these years?

Going back to what someone mentioned earlier about our lack of 'progress' in space, I see it from a much higher perspective: there is simply a higher intelligence out there which has ensured that we - in our current state of evolution (ie,definately NOT harmless) are going absolutely NOWHERE until we get our collective act together.
So there!
I think that's very possible. Certainly some of the aliens regard us in that light and I don't blame them! David Percy says that's why so many spacrcraft have failed over the years. In fact all in all spacecraft have a less that 50% success rate. Luckily most are unmanned, but they still take up a lot of money and efffort.

Old 11-01-2008, 12:57 AM   #250
hagbard_celine

Quote:

"Keep quiet or you'll end up like Gus Grissom!"

Old 11-01-2008, 01:03 AM   #251
mari

Was he the guy who perished with 2 others in that module?
Old 11-01-2008, 01:08 AM   #252
mari

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
I think that's very possible. Certainly some of the aliens regard us in that light and I don't blame them! David Percy says that's why so many spacrcraft have failed over the years. In fact all in all spacecraft have a less that 50% success rate. Luckily most are unmanned, but they still take up a lot of money and efffort.
Yep, I had the strangest feeling all those years ago ('86) when Challenger blew up just off the launch pad -the feeling was as if this was somehow designed to happen- just to keep our wings clipped -ie 'don't get too clever....' We glorified 'progress' at the expense of spirituality then & are still doing it now.
Old 12-01-2008, 12:06 PM   #253
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Was he the guy who perished with 2 others in that module?
That's him. There was a terrible fire in the spacecraft during a routine test. This has never been subjected to a public enquiery and to this day the Apollo 1 CM remains under lock and key at a military base.

Old 12-01-2008, 12:09 PM   #254
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Yep, I had the strangest feeling all those years ago ('86) when Challenger blew up just off the launch pad -the feeling was as if this was somehow designed to happen- just to keep our wings clipped -ie 'don't get too clever....' We glorified 'progress' at the expense of spirituality then & are still doing it now.
I don't know about Challenger, but there's no doubt alines have intervened in the space programme. They shot down a rocket bound for the moon with a nuclear warhead. NASA had planned to explode the bomb on the moon! This could mean that someone (or something) is living up there and was endangered by the bomb.

Old 12-01-2008, 01:48 PM   #255
mari

Quote:
I don't know about Challenger, but there's no doubt alines have intervened in the space programme. They shot down a rocket bound for the moon with a nuclear warhead. NASA had planned to explode the bomb on the moon! This could mean that someone (or something) is living up there and was endangered by the bomb.
do you have info/links on this?
Old 12-01-2008, 02:47 PM   #256
drakul

Quote:

Why would NASA want to explode a bomb on the moon?
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2008, 02:22 PM   #257
hagbard_celine

Quote:
do you have info/links on this?
It's on the Testimony DVD. See the third product down. The witness is a military photographer, but I can't remember his name.

Old 14-01-2008, 02:23 PM   #258
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakul View Post
Why would NASA want to explode a bomb on the moon?

Good question.

I have no idea!

Maybe it was to show off our firepower to the aliens. Maybe it was to destroy or create an interdimensional portal.

Last edited by hagbard_celine; 14-01-2008 at 02:25 PM.
Old 14-01-2008, 03:24 PM   #259
drakul

Quote:
Good question.

I have no idea!

Maybe it was to show off our firepower to the aliens. Maybe it was to destroy or create an interdimensional portal.
Since the moon has little or no atmosphere, would it be possible to explode a nuclear bomb there?
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2008, 05:05 PM   #260
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakul View Post
Since the moon has little or no atmosphere, would it be possible to explode a nuclear bomb there?
Definitely. A nuclear bomb usues a fission reaction within the particles of the explosive material inside it. What's outside it is irrelevant. It's not like burning coal or oil where an exterior oxygen source is needed.