Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 17-04-2015, 07:40 PM   #41
1zenith
Banned

Default Ya sounds like it could be some 'DRILL'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tealady View Post
Sounds like a practice run to me.

I bet they picked the perfect stores right where theres tons of population

but NOT tons of wal marts or grocery stores.

We have a lot here but don't know about Tulsa. I am 3hrs away.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2015, 08:16 PM   #42
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
Where is the video?? 6min 18sec?

Ya maybe it is some drill. Because you know they want to test ppl to see what will happen when the shelves go empty or stores close.

Scary shit.
It's the second video - talking about the Walmart family!!
Old 17-04-2015, 08:17 PM   #43
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
They, "ALL," have plumbing problems? That's unfortunate!!
That's a very important video on Wall mart... these are not short term closures , I get the impression they won't be opening again.

This could be the big one... sooner or latter the time for drills end , and they make their move.

Alex Jones , who I listen to daily seems to be thinking along these lines , that this could be it.

I suggest if in the US , you get all the food supplies you can, and make sure your underground bunker is in good order...If nothing happens, well you've lost nothing, just done your shopping in advance.

Exciting times.

Last edited by oz93666; 17-04-2015 at 08:19 PM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2015, 09:15 PM   #44
1zenith
Banned

Default It wont show up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
It's the second video - talking about the Walmart family!!
I forgot , my YOUTube has been down all day at work.

So even on here the videos wont show.

I will watch it when I get home. Thanks
Old 17-04-2015, 09:18 PM   #45
1zenith
Banned

Default Ya alex rocks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
That's a very important video on Wall mart... these are not short term closures , I get the impression they won't be opening again.

This could be the big one... sooner or latter the time for drills end , and they make their move.

Alex Jones , who I listen to daily seems to be thinking along these lines , that this could be it.

I suggest if in the US , you get all the food supplies you can, and make sure your underground bunker is in good order...If nothing happens, well you've lost nothing, just done your shopping in advance.

Exciting times.
But he is a FEAR person.

ONLY way there is gonna be civil unrest like JUST BAM ! is if
a nuclear disaster happens. OR a super volcano.

I refuse to be drawn into his fear ways.

But I like listening to him.

The PTB don't know how to do anything fast and abrupt.

They sneak up behind you like a worm up your butt that you DONT feel.

""This could be the big one... sooner or latter the time for drills end , and they make their move. """

Quit being a fear mongerer. lol

Last edited by 1zenith; 17-04-2015 at 09:20 PM.
Old 17-04-2015, 09:19 PM   #46
alisa2

http://consumerist.com/2015/04/16/wa...bing-problems/

“Our goal, of course, as a business is to keep our stores open and serving customers. We made a tough business decision in five locations around the country to fix recurring plumbing problems in these stores. We understand this decision has been difficult on our associates and our customers and we aim to reopen these stores as soon as these issues are resolved and improvements are made.”

Don't believe it.

Last edited by alisa2; 17-04-2015 at 09:21 PM.
alisa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2015, 09:19 PM   #47
alf hearted
Banned

Is it at all possible that these Walmarts closed to prevent panicky Americans coming in and clearing out all their stock, because they were shitting their pants?
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2015, 09:37 PM   #48
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
I forgot , my YOUTube has been down all day at work.

So even on here the videos wont show.

I will watch it when I get home. Thanks
Old 17-04-2015, 09:43 PM   #49
alf hearted
Banned

To see the so-called Land Of The Brave running around like headless chickens believing the sky is going to fall, is hilarious when you are sat across the ocean from it.
Old 17-04-2015, 10:00 PM   #50
alisa2

UPDATE #2: When asked to explain why Walmart had yet to pull any plumbing permits for any of the five locations, a rep for the retailer told Consumerist, “We have not requested permits because we have yet to know the full extent of the work that needs to be done. We may also have to do additional upgrades that may require additional permits.”

The rep also claimed that all closed stores had recurring plumbing issues and experienced the “highest amount of plumbing incidences in the entire company over a two-year period.”

Ok Walmart. We'll check back with you in June or July to see if you've obtained those permits yet.
Old 17-04-2015, 10:03 PM   #51
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisa2
Don't believe it.
Well there IS a reason (An agenda) behind these 6 stores closing!!

Last edited by Dude111; 17-04-2015 at 10:04 PM.
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2015, 10:17 PM   #52
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisa2 View Post
UPDATE #2: When asked to explain why Walmart had yet to pull any plumbing permits for any of the five locations, a rep for the retailer told Consumerist, “We have not requested permits because we have yet to know the full extent of the work that needs to be done. We may also have to do additional upgrades that may require additional permits.”

The rep also claimed that all closed stores had recurring plumbing issues and experienced the “highest amount of plumbing incidences in the entire company over a two-year period.”

Ok Walmart. We'll check back with you in June or July to see if you've obtained those permits yet.
It's obviously a cover story, but why would you expect any differently if they were playing a part in this exercise, or just protecting their stores from panic buyers?
Old 17-04-2015, 10:20 PM   #53
alisa2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Well there IS a reason (An agenda) behind these 6 stores closing!!

Yes, that's what I believe too. I meant do not believe Walmart's story line.

6 store closing ? I thought it was 5 ?
Old 17-04-2015, 10:36 PM   #54
alisa2

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
It's obviously a cover story, but why would you expect any differently if they were playing a part in this exercise, or just protecting their stores from panic buyers?
I really don't know what to make of it. Not a clue.

Budget problems, FEMA related, who knows. Everyone is in the dark but Walmart. They don't have the power to shutdown like that. They now have many people to answer to (like 911). Will they get answers ? Probably not if the closings were FEMA related.

Walmart may have been paid off by some unknown underground government entity to close those stores. Maybe it was an offer they couldn't refuse. Does the Freedom of Information Act apply to retail giants like Walmart? No, it doesn't so anyone thinking about getting information on those closings is SOL.

Last edited by alisa2; 17-04-2015 at 11:04 PM.
Old 18-04-2015, 01:24 AM   #55
1zenith
Banned

Default Plumbing problems? what bull crap.

Quote:
http://consumerist.com/2015/04/16/wa...bing-problems/

“Our goal, of course, as a business is to keep our stores open and serving customers. We made a tough business decision in five locations around the country to fix recurring plumbing problems in these stores. We understand this decision has been difficult on our associates and our customers and we aim to reopen these stores as soon as these issues are resolved and improvements are made.”

Don't believe it.
What dickhead said the above? (frown)

Biggest bunch of bull shit. And most ppl will believe 'plumbing problems'.

All those locations are in different FEMA zones I suspect.
There was a reason WHY they picked all those states.
FL OK TX CA , I read an article but they didn't mention the 5th one.

Where is the 5th one??

Also, a manager said, " I have never noticed any plumbing problems when working there and going to bathroom"

What bull. Ya they are gonna do DRILLS.

How is there gonna be 'plumbing problems' in 5 such separated locations like that? There is a GRAND plan why they picked those states/locations.

Last edited by 1zenith; 18-04-2015 at 01:27 AM.
Old 18-04-2015, 01:32 AM   #56
1zenith
Banned

Default how funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireflyz View Post
So a Walmart closes and you think we need to flee the country. lol I think they opened 5 last month as well.
That's too funny. No there wont be civil unrest. They aren't closing them because they think we are gonna start it, they are just closing them to do DRILLS in case it DOES happen like 500 yrs from now.

Alex Jones and that one old man MR Scoundrell are such fear mongerers.
I like Alex though.

And making up all these black ppl getting shot fake stories is NOT working so they need to go to plan b.

They are trying to start a war between whites and blacks.

Their plan isn't working.

Last edited by 1zenith; 18-04-2015 at 01:33 AM.
Old 18-04-2015, 01:37 AM   #57
1zenith
Banned

Default FEMA paid wal mart for the stores?totallymakesense

Quote:
I really don't know what to make of it. Not a clue.

Budget problems, FEMA related, who knows. Everyone is in the dark but Walmart. They don't have the power to shutdown like that. They now have many people to answer to (like 911). Will they get answers ? Probably not if the closings were FEMA related.

Walmart may have been paid off by some unknown underground government entity to close those stores. Maybe it was an offer they couldn't refuse. Does the Freedom of Information Act apply to retail giants like Walmart? No, it doesn't so anyone thinking about getting information on those closings is SOL.
That does makes sense. The govmnt paid wal mart off for those
ideal stores. They won't admit that though.
Old 18-04-2015, 01:42 AM   #58
reverendjim
Inactive

for what its worth

http://www.newson6.com/story/2883455...suspicious-suv

TULSA, Oklahoma -

We're learning more about a body found in a sport utility vehicle in the Walmart parking lot at 66th and Memorial in Tulsa.

Walmart says store employees called police several times about a suspicious SUV. Police said they checked the license plates and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

Walmart also says it has an associate who owned a similar car.

Police tell us the man's body was decomposing in this parking lot near one of Tulsa's busiest shopping districts for more than a month.

Customers come in and out of that Walmart store 24 hours a day. The parking lot at the front of the store near 71st and Memorial always is busy.

The body was found on Thursday when someone reported an odor in a side lot and police found a man dead inside the SUV. Police looked at the store's surveillance video to see how long it'd been parked there.

“It's been there for at least a month," TPD Sgt. Dave Walker said.

Walmart said associates called police to check the suspicious vehicle a couple of times. They ran the tag, but police didn't find anything out of place.

The body of a man in his 40s was found on a mattress in the back of the vehicle. Police believe he was a transient and lived all across the country.

Walmart said the vehicle was parked where most associates leave their cars, and nobody noticed anything suspicious.

"It was a car that was very similar to a co-workers car,” Walmart spokesperson Aaron Mullins said. “So it certainly could've belonged to a coworker."

Shoppers can't believe it would take a month to find someone dead inside a car, especially in such a high-traffic area.

"That's scary, that's really scary," shopper Chris Bowers said. “…it doesn't deter me; it does scare me, though."

Police said the identity of the body hasn't been released because they still are working to find family members.

Again, investigators believe the man died of natural causes, but a final determination will be made by the medical examiner's office.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2015, 01:46 AM   #59
oz93666

Default An innocent explanation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusrose View Post
...any shops I know give notice of closing down and have massive sales to clear out the stock to make money before shutting down. ...
It was this remark that threw me.... sounds very sensible, I accepted it with out too much thought.
But if you think about it , only mum and pop stores do this , because they've nowhere else to sell stock .... walmark wouldn't sell anything cheap, they'd just move it to their nearest other store.

A search shows declining sales are hitting walmart, it has 4,000 stores, it should be expected a handful would become unprofitable and close...But they would never come out and say that, share prices would slide, worker moral decline, and shoppers may be affected and drift away to another retailer.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2015, 02:13 AM   #60
1zenith
Banned

Default SO they closed the one in the rural area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
Ammo isn't the issue. The problem is that in many many places there is no other place to buy things except Target (which I find just as offensive). A few years back I needed a dish drainer, the thing you stack dishes in so they can dry. Not one store in my area carried them except walmart ( or target but they had the same thing for more money). For basic needs it's many times the only option.

They have run all of the independent stores out of business. We have two other grocery stores here that are a general grocer. The prices are quite a bit higher but the main thing is the one store (WM and the others) stock different items.

In many small towns walmart is the only grocer for miles around. In one area by a lake in NE Oklahoma it's a 45 minute drive to another grocery store and the closest IS another walmart.
See that is what i suspected.
They chose places where there could be some kinda of unrest because of NO other places to shop. PTB are tyring to start crap.

But not much unrest since the areas they chose sounds more rural.
I thought you lived in a CITY.

See where i live, I am near 15 wal marts and Neighborhood market stores all within 5 miles so it wouldn't matter if they closed one store.
So they picked rural locations on purpose.

Go to Dollar General store. NOT sure if they carry dish drainers.
Possibly.

Last edited by 1zenith; 18-04-2015 at 02:13 AM.