Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2011, 10:14 PM   #3261
duckingdafta
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: nr. York [UK]
Posts: 2,881
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

..I find interesting as I have followed this thread from the start...and from my understanding Lobuk & Ambler are experiencing exactly what is/was discribed by Ian Xel Lungold during this time, ... the best of friends they are likely to be IMO as a result... energy works in weird ways and both aren't the type to allow conflict to get in the way of that process.

btw.. keep well all... ace thread and still loving it..
__________________
"You can’t trust freedom when it’s not in your hand" [G'n'R]
I'm interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos, especially activity that appears to have no meaning. It seems to me to be the road toward freedom.
Jim Morrison
twitter.com/dafta_duck

Last edited by duckingdafta; 01-05-2011 at 10:15 PM.
duckingdafta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:15 PM   #3262
truthseeker1980
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: London
Posts: 2,900
Likes: 24 (13 Posts)
Default

I know what you are saying Ambler, I was thinking along the same lines about a week ago.

Although seeing Ambler and Lobuk, both have their ego's display, has just made me realise, i was right to question it, as was Ambler.

But if we need any evidence that the 2nd night energies are here, then read the last few pages.

I think we will start seeing more of the full break away from all current systems in the next month or so.

If these past few pages are anything to go by, we are in for a bumpy 2nd night.

Isn't the 2nd night about action?

Is it not Mayday tomorrow? A day which has seen riots against captialism across Europe in the past 10 years?

I am not following it blindly but if we don't see any break away from debt slavery by the 6th day/night, I will feel duped, or really start having doubts.

Remember that the powers that be, maybe sending signals thru phone masts, phones, wifi routers and even chemtrails, to try to slow this process down or insert negative doubting thoughts, at a cruicial time when we all need to have faith and BELIEVE in consciousness co-creation.

Last edited by truthseeker1980; 01-05-2011 at 10:18 PM.
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:59 PM   #3263
mariantisocial
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: bottom of a well
Posts: 692
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I feel this way too, periodically i just dont resonate with this and ron annoys me, i check myself on this and find actually im just annoyed and pissed off and if another person tells me to "be love" im gonna shoot their face off. but this is my shit and i wouldnt want to post it here and upset anyone. but let me go forth and give you my opinion. since feeling such a shift in myself from mid feb onwards and having experienced much personal and sustained change i cant write it off completely, like you ambler i question everything too, i have had points when this thread has delighted and inspired me to darn right annoyed the socks off me and made me outright wanna vomit, but im still here listening in such are my moods. i mostly keep my opinions to myself - mostly.

I cannot see much in the way of change/progress toward a debt & slave free world but that doesnt mean it isnt happening (nor does it mean it is!) its not a stupid one but a loaded one none the less as obviously there was no answer to be had and i guess you knew it, one point to you.

I agree with you dont get me wrong - i have been in hibernation this weekend, i cant believe how many facebook messages there were buying into the royal wedding, i saw flags and street party's on my way back into the city after being out in the new forest trying to ignore the bledy wedding. campers even had flags. point being i really hoped that the wedding and cost of the security etc would in a time of austerity wake a few folk up but no "her dress was beautiful" hummm yes that your child has forfeit their education to buy (goes my cynical mind) maybe this will peculate through the universal mind at a later date? fingers crossed but breath not held.

ive been thinking about ethics and the last underworld - im sure lobuk can correct any mistakes here but it seems to me ethics was the lesson from that last wave and that hasnt really set in much - big corps, big pharma, political and industrial business as usual and yet there seems to be a focus down on the street on an awareness of ethics these days, i wonder that these waves if they exist, arent in fact unconscious; meaning they are but seeds in the psyche rather than overt manifestations happening on queue rather the seed is planted on queue? especially these more subtle ones like ethics and universal, that their manifestation begins in individual minds - surely more people are "awake" and beginning to think that politics is a load of bull then say 10 years ago.

i cannot honestly see the banks disappearing or giving the money back by october but i can see more people realizing they are being shafted perhaps to a critical mass. i hope at least and will ride this thread out for the duration, i'll not feel devastated or cheated if it remains the same to my eyes for i do not know what events such at the Egyptian riots have had on the collective conscious or how long these things will take to show up in real terms i think these things take time to manifest and are difficult to trace to specific events. i think of my own microcosm and how long it can take for an intent of mine to manifest!

all i know is since the first date was it 11th feb? i have felt some stubborn lathery shift and i have learned things about the nature of my own resistance and my own ego. i maintain as i always have that this energy, this wave - if its more then wishful thinking, really boils down to the individual. these energies, again if more than just me clinging to something, seem to be an opportunity for me to set right my life, to fight the beast within - my ego, the greatest weapon of tptb, installed in each of us as children and damaged to the point of total ego-centricitism and self concern. for if we all squabble amongst ourselves and defend against the slightest infringement with attack and enemy perception tptb job is really done, divided and conquered - they dont need martial law we all enslave one another - you're a dick, no your a dick, no your a dick. I truly believe until we overcome ourselves we're never going to be able to organise and form a consolidated movement against them. we'd kill one one and other before we even got out the door over which colour shirt we should be wearing. this board still tells me we're light years from a state unified in viva la difference as even if you discount the obvious (to me now) trolls and shills hardly a poster on here can truly let live and agree to disagree without ego dropping by for a good old slag off. It never ceases to amazing me how the slightest disagreement is met by arrogance met by more arrogance like fuel to flame, we're all far to precious and like little children. "im right your wrong - im telling my mum!" its like eastenders on here sometimes!

I've got my personal battles to fight, yes the systems stinks, yes the world is insane, yes we're poisoned, damaged and dumbed down slaves but a crusade against this is bound to fail unless we can see past our own belly button, the little me and effect the changes we can in our own sphere of influence. Times can be boring, cyclical, unknowable - thats the human condition today and it seems to me a bad condition made worse by the failure on our own part to take out our own garbage.
mariantisocial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 12:48 AM   #3264
king_felix
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 133
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

will you put me on your friendlist if you wish Lobuk,

send you a friendrequest and now get the message that you're added though you're not, and I can't send you a PM

You know we think similar, and I see the energies rising quickly.

It's like the last Matrix movie where the Smith and Neo programs are spinning out of control, the rational ego mind is losing control to the bigger power of the Heart, and the rational ego mind doesn't like to give up control, and that's what ever more of us see in our daily lives and projected on the huge stage of world events

Love You All

Jan
king_felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 01:12 AM   #3265
insert_creative_name_here
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Cosmos
Posts: 362
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
i hate to say this because i do like this thread and the people in it, but...

i feel like im growing tired of all this information...something in me is craving something more, something deeper...i love Ron's videos but i feel like he repeats himself alot and it gets boring. i guess im tired of the truther movement in general because it doesnt seem to get us anywhere. its hard to describe how im feeling, but its a feeling of wanting to get to some next stage, like you're wearing dirty clothes and want to change into something else, or you've been in the same neck of the woods so long you're dying for a change of scenery, except i dont know where that it is.

not sure if that makes any sense or if anyone else is feeling it.
I feel the same way at times. Not just with this but everything in general. I want to pack up and head for the mountains, just for a week or two. I would love to get away and clear my head, it's just not possible at this point for me. I've been grouchy and just plain blue for a while now. I have cut back on my time here and have been trying to focus on the things I can control.

I am a little tired of the truther movement. I feel like no one does anything except for talk. Myself included. I want to make a difference, but standing on the street corner with a "911 was an inside job" sign is just lame, imo.

Even though I'm discouraged I'm trying to stay positive and keep things in perspective. I really do enjoy my life, I think these feelings will be temporary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bemore View Post
Who is to say what will happen???

We are trying to guess the plot of a film and we are not even near the end???

An increasing number of people are finding the whole "conspiracy" thing tiresome......we are becoming restless and feel that we need to be doing something else instead.

Is that a sign....or just coincidence.


Ambler you mention looking for signs of the slavery we endure falling apart and group conciousness/awareness.

I think politically the world is in a very unstable position and things dont look to improve soon.....the whole process isnt over so maybe that is a sign???

You have been feeling the energys....a lot of people have....have you been feeling more connected???

If everything is part of everything, including you.... then maybe this is the group consciousness/awareness you speak of. Maybe it isnt limited to human....maybe it encompasses everything......maybe the consciouness is a global one???

We also speak of this change as if it is limited to us exclusively.......a raise of vibration is affecting EVERYTHING.....not just us.
I do feel that the world is on the verge of something......but what!!?!?!?
__________________
The night is darkest just before the dawn.
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=156537
What is the purpose and goal of life after all? To believe in the "truth" or to seek it?
Man's mind once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimension.
insert_creative_name_here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 01:20 AM   #3266
steve1964
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,038
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_felix View Post
will you put me on your friendlist if you wish Lobuk,

send you a friendrequest and now get the message that you're added though you're not, and I can't send you a PM

You know we think similar, and I see the energies rising quickly.

It's like the last Matrix movie where the Smith and Neo programs are spinning out of control, the rational ego mind is losing control to the bigger power of the Heart, and the rational ego mind doesn't like to give up control, and that's what ever more of us see in our daily lives and projected on the huge stage of world events

Love You All

Jan

Like it, please stand by computing ......... I love your post....... need more input....
__________________
All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of our selves.
Rise like lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep has fallen on you, Ye are many – they are few
steve1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 01:24 AM   #3267
ambler1980
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,784
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

so im moving out of the apartment, we all are, going our separate ways. the film i got booked to work on has been delayed twice, was supposed to shoot early april, then got pushed back to May 2...now i found out its been pushed back again to late June...sigh, oh well.

looking at a couple places to stay, one guy has a spare room in his apartment, its not too bad, he has a nice place. im not sure though if he will pick me as he as other candidates. another option is a shared housing program, bunch of people in one big house type thing, you can pay daily or weekly, no contract or credit check, which is good for me.

i think part of this restlessness is me moving on, but ive moved before and didn't feel this way, so its different this time. im just looking for a way to be creative without having to slave away at some job, sucking all the life force from me...this is why im looking for some definite sign that this debt slave nonsense is coming to an end and i just dont see it...of course everyone says "it cant maintain itself much longer", but they've been saying that for years...how long is "much longer", its not like the elite cant just keep adding zeros, cook their financial books, and just continue the charade...there a thousand loopholes they can use to continue the debt system, and i dont feel like its going anywhere. the system is not based on math, they just continue it through loop holes because technically it should have already collapsed.

and i feel like all the talk in the world isn't going to change anything...maybe the sheep see the futility of it all and just get on with it...cant say i blame them.
__________________
‎"people are basically just vehicles to create money, which must create more money to keep the whole thing from falling apart"
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 02:36 AM   #3268
xeon
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 806
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

One of my pastimes is to analyze web search trends. To me this is a much more accurate representation of what people globally are actually concerned with. And I don't see much of a change. Over here, iPad 2 was sold out in a few hours....

If we are all going to see the end of the Third Dimension, then there are only 179 days until Oct 28 (if I read it right). People should be searching for "conspiracy related" subjects in huge numbers. This forum should be having 500,000 members by now.....etc (if not a million).

The elite may have lost some control, but if anything, I think they were strengthened on April 29. I think the numerology experts can better decipher the date, but many of them think April 29 was a very significant date. And seeing so many people on the streets, millions watching on TV and some here on this board wishing them well - It's like they got an energy boost from it.

Of course, what Ambler is talking about is exactly the dilemma faced by all of us. I mean the monetary system. The elite own the monetary system and until that ends or significantly changes, how is anyone ("awake" or "non awake") going to break free?

Last edited by xeon; 02-05-2011 at 02:40 AM.
xeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 03:19 AM   #3269
ambler1980
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,784
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

the internet is afire with news that Bin Laden has been killed...hmmm, how does this fit into the 9th wave? isn't this portion of the 9th wave match up with the time of the 9/11 attacks in the 8th wave (2nd day)? obviously we know he was a patsy, but his apparent death now seems to complete some kind of cycle...cant be coincidence.
__________________
‎"people are basically just vehicles to create money, which must create more money to keep the whole thing from falling apart"

Last edited by ambler1980; 02-05-2011 at 03:19 AM.
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 03:23 AM   #3270
ambler1980
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,784
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeon View Post
One of my pastimes is to analyze web search trends. To me this is a much more accurate representation of what people globally are actually concerned with. And I don't see much of a change. Over here, iPad 2 was sold out in a few hours....

If we are all going to see the end of the Third Dimension, then there are only 179 days until Oct 28 (if I read it right). People should be searching for "conspiracy related" subjects in huge numbers. This forum should be having 500,000 members by now.....etc (if not a million).

The elite may have lost some control, but if anything, I think they were strengthened on April 29. I think the numerology experts can better decipher the date, but many of them think April 29 was a very significant date. And seeing so many people on the streets, millions watching on TV and some here on this board wishing them well - It's like they got an energy boost from it.

Of course, what Ambler is talking about is exactly the dilemma faced by all of us. I mean the monetary system. The elite own the monetary system and until that ends or significantly changes, how is anyone ("awake" or "non awake") going to break free?
exactly...the monetary system is the main control arm of the elite, its their source of power. its the death star in star wars...until that falls, i dont see any progress. and people have been predicting its death for years.
__________________
‎"people are basically just vehicles to create money, which must create more money to keep the whole thing from falling apart"
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 03:56 AM   #3271
marisabia
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: around the mountain
Posts: 797
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariantisocial View Post
I feel this way too, periodically i just dont resonate with this and ron annoys me, i check myself on this and find actually im just annoyed and pissed off and if another person tells me to "be love" im gonna shoot their face off. but this is my shit and i wouldnt want to post it here and upset anyone. but let me go forth and give you my opinion. since feeling such a shift in myself from mid feb onwards and having experienced much personal and sustained change i cant write it off completely, like you ambler i question everything too, i have had points when this thread has delighted and inspired me to darn right annoyed the socks off me and made me outright wanna vomit, but im still here listening in such are my moods. i mostly keep my opinions to myself - mostly.

I cannot see much in the way of change/progress toward a debt & slave free world but that doesnt mean it isnt happening (nor does it mean it is!) its not a stupid one but a loaded one none the less as obviously there was no answer to be had and i guess you knew it, one point to you.

I agree with you dont get me wrong - i have been in hibernation this weekend, i cant believe how many facebook messages there were buying into the royal wedding, i saw flags and street party's on my way back into the city after being out in the new forest trying to ignore the bledy wedding. campers even had flags. point being i really hoped that the wedding and cost of the security etc would in a time of austerity wake a few folk up but no "her dress was beautiful" hummm yes that your child has forfeit their education to buy (goes my cynical mind) maybe this will peculate through the universal mind at a later date? fingers crossed but breath not held.

ive been thinking about ethics and the last underworld - im sure lobuk can correct any mistakes here but it seems to me ethics was the lesson from that last wave and that hasnt really set in much - big corps, big pharma, political and industrial business as usual and yet there seems to be a focus down on the street on an awareness of ethics these days, i wonder that these waves if they exist, arent in fact unconscious; meaning they are but seeds in the psyche rather than overt manifestations happening on queue rather the seed is planted on queue? especially these more subtle ones like ethics and universal, that their manifestation begins in individual minds - surely more people are "awake" and beginning to think that politics is a load of bull then say 10 years ago.

i cannot honestly see the banks disappearing or giving the money back by october but i can see more people realizing they are being shafted perhaps to a critical mass. i hope at least and will ride this thread out for the duration, i'll not feel devastated or cheated if it remains the same to my eyes for i do not know what events such at the Egyptian riots have had on the collective conscious or how long these things will take to show up in real terms i think these things take time to manifest and are difficult to trace to specific events. i think of my own microcosm and how long it can take for an intent of mine to manifest!

all i know is since the first date was it 11th feb? i have felt some stubborn lathery shift and i have learned things about the nature of my own resistance and my own ego. i maintain as i always have that this energy, this wave - if its more then wishful thinking, really boils down to the individual. these energies, again if more than just me clinging to something, seem to be an opportunity for me to set right my life, to fight the beast within - my ego, the greatest weapon of tptb, installed in each of us as children and damaged to the point of total ego-centricitism and self concern. for if we all squabble amongst ourselves and defend against the slightest infringement with attack and enemy perception tptb job is really done, divided and conquered - they dont need martial law we all enslave one another - you're a dick, no your a dick, no your a dick. I truly believe until we overcome ourselves we're never going to be able to organise and form a consolidated movement against them. we'd kill one one and other before we even got out the door over which colour shirt we should be wearing. this board still tells me we're light years from a state unified in viva la difference as even if you discount the obvious (to me now) trolls and shills hardly a poster on here can truly let live and agree to disagree without ego dropping by for a good old slag off. It never ceases to amazing me how the slightest disagreement is met by arrogance met by more arrogance like fuel to flame, we're all far to precious and like little children. "im right your wrong - im telling my mum!" its like eastenders on here sometimes!

I've got my personal battles to fight, yes the systems stinks, yes the world is insane, yes we're poisoned, damaged and dumbed down slaves but a crusade against this is bound to fail unless we can see past our own belly button, the little me and effect the changes we can in our own sphere of influence. Times can be boring, cyclical, unknowable - thats the human condition today and it seems to me a bad condition made worse by the failure on our own part to take out our own garbage.

This is an excellent post. That fits right into this other thread, in which a poster would agreed more if I had suggested to Ambler to meditate on nothingness rather than his thoughts.
Anyways def.worth a read.
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=167189
marisabia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 08:40 AM   #3272
gnat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: at the bottom of the garden
Posts: 978
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambler
either way i appreciate the mayan calendar, but i subscribe to nothing, as truth has no labels and i have no problem shaking the jar to make sure whats inside remains sturdy...and its healthy to question everything, honestly we should be teaching kids this lesson in schools.
Good to see someone breaking away from their shackles.

It's what i've always said. Absolutley committing to an idea can't be good, you might as well just shut your brain off to everything else and any potential for learning and development.

My major issue with this thread.
gnat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 12:03 PM   #3273
dolores1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Over the hill and round the bend
Posts: 14,891
Likes: 15 (13 Posts)
Default Cue for a joke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterain View Post
wow looks like they even knew that the snooker would be on the box
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 12:22 PM   #3274
infinite tea
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,239
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

The only way to win is to stop playing......
infinite tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 12:26 PM   #3275
itsallinus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,588
Likes: 75 (43 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite tea View Post
The only way to win is to stop playing......
What could we 'win'? If we can win we can lose, so what will we lose if we keep playing? By playing we lose self, by stopping we find self? It makes sense really
itsallinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 12:31 PM   #3276
king_felix
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 133
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Well the 2nd night started of weird.

After a few weeks of warm weather, it was very chilly and windy here this morning, while the sun shone,,creepy feeling outside.

And we also had some big "news" on the projected screen of world events.

Everyone on facebook is posting about Bin Laden, well at least now I know where all my friends stand

Instead of adding to the negativity I replied with an old poem:

*** One can see no wrong ***

You become the writer
Singing songs for us
I could choose
...Just ice
We prefer
Just US

-Jan, 2005
king_felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 12:46 PM   #3277
jeisworth
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 184
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsallinus View Post
What could we 'win'? If we can win we can lose, so what will we lose if we keep playing? By playing we lose self, by stopping we find self? It makes sense really
lol tron
jeisworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 12:56 PM   #3278
dolores1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Over the hill and round the bend
Posts: 14,891
Likes: 15 (13 Posts)
Talking Now your feeling it! - Observer - scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
you didn't answer. you merely listed some events, and left out how they're connected to the dissolution of slavery. but forget about it. maybe someone else can answer.

This unsettled feeling and emotional stormyness is part of the flow!


In Bemore's post on QP, one of the clearest I have ever seen, it demonstrates that the observer changes the percieved and true results! This FACT is extremely important now!

The great difference to all the previous 8 waves, we didn't have that knowledge, that observation changes results! As you know scholar means observer.


It is the coming to grips with the fact that we have been part of the problem and now we know we must be part of the solution. This wave will make us feel quite seasick at times. We wonder why has nobody done anything about all the problems, well we are all SOMEBODY! What have we done individually?


Even with the debt crises, the banksters, the politicians, the global wars causing great death and child mutilation; things really are changing. This is being exposed daily. That's what David Icke, Ian R. Crane, Jim Marrs and many other brave exponents of the truth movement are doing!

They are standing up for us, leading the way and now we have to be numbered in the way changers, if we want to see the change, be the change. Do something! Courage guys!

I have not posted in the past couple of days because my energies have been changing massivly! I put this to good use. I moved tons of earth, really tons. Created a new raised vegetable garden, a sunken Japanese "GO" garden and put my faith in the future that I am creating.

Today I am a human BEING, not a human DOING because this feels right for me. I am sending my love and thoughts with all others to raise the vibrations on Earth as every small % helps.

I can't be negitive about this as I find that when I am negitive I lower not only my own vibration, I know I am affecting the whole!

Hang in there we all matter in the WE!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 01:03 PM   #3279
dolores1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Over the hill and round the bend
Posts: 14,891
Likes: 15 (13 Posts)
Talking Agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckingdafta View Post
..I find interesting as I have followed this thread from the start...and from my understanding Lobuk & Ambler are experiencing exactly what is/was discribed by Ian Xel Lungold during this time, ... the best of friends they are likely to be IMO as a result... energy works in weird ways and both aren't the type to allow conflict to get in the way of that process.

btw.. keep well all... ace thread and still loving it..
Quote
Stabilizes (Reaction for the seed to grow)
Cycle four is a period of dark when polarized factions come to blows over their
differences

It's working guys
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 05:15 PM   #3280
truthseeker1980
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: London
Posts: 2,900
Likes: 24 (13 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
Quote
Stabilizes (Reaction for the seed to grow)
Cycle four is a period of dark when polarized factions come to blows over their
differences

It's working guys
Yep, it sure is.

I have a feeling that this bull about Osama being killed is the story which will create the chain REACTION out of all the deceit, eventually ending the debt slavery.

So many sheeple are now more suspicious of the MSM, this IMO could be the last straw, when the unawake realise that the story doesn't add up or that we are never shown any evidence of anything we r told to believe, the last chapter and long overdue chapter of the ethics cycle will kick in.

I have been similar to a few on this thread in the past weeks, not seeing the changes we were promised by the deviphers of the calendar, but if u think about, to combat debt slavery and the IMF, it doesn't have to be a long drawn out thing, it could change over nite.

We are an adaptable species, it left brain beaurocracy that makes us think it should be showing signs of coming to an end, when in reality it could just switch in one day.

One day when the world refuses to ho to work etc... That would knock the system for shit.
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:21 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.