Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 15-06-2013, 03:51 AM   #81
the 9 rings

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
On a positive note! I suppose it prevents them from becoming two-faced! LOL!

I've seen a picture of a Pleiadian! They look very similar to us - but have an unusual look about them!
Then you know that I am telling the truth... Most are tall,brute,broad shouldered,blond/brown hair blue's(eye color changes from blue to green upon sun sensitivity or change form night to day) long foreheads and stern chins and a pale tone to their skin almost a albino complexion if you will.

Last edited by the 9 rings; 15-06-2013 at 03:56 AM.
the 9 rings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2013, 02:46 PM   #82
matteria

Quote:
Originally Posted by the 9 rings View Post
Then you know that I am telling the truth... Most are tall,brute,broad shouldered,blond/brown hair blue's(eye color changes from blue to green upon sun sensitivity or change form night to day) long foreheads and stern chins and a pale tone to their skin almost a albino complexion if you will.
sounds like KATY PERRY!!! <3333

KATY PERRY IS A STAR SEED UPLIFTING THE WORLD!!

Old 16-06-2013, 02:26 AM   #83
lurk

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteria View Post
Star seed? Last week she was a reptilian demon animating the human youth wanting to get abducted, and now shes a star-seed. You people are....ah, you are children.

It's all a big sandbox for you, isn't it?
lurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2013, 02:40 PM   #84
piskavac

Quote:
theres no way in hell out of all people that i met the white dragon....it's impossible, that would mean its enki.
Why you feel that way?

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2013, 08:49 AM   #85
the gourd
Banned

have you seen the blue skinned female reptilians?
they tend to wear nice wide brimmed summer hats
i think they are the reptilians who are born as two identical twin humans
and who are orchestrating the moves of their hosts (twins)
in order to live a total life unseen between them.

i.e. as twin 1 and twin 2 move in time and space like normal people on earth
the reptilaian who is parasitic to their bodies..
lives in a time and space movement outside of human perception
using the twins as a awarness shield.

I dont like the white reptilians.
i think they stay hidden by stealing human awarness beyond the fringes
and at the end of the day..
i think the blues are good teachers.. as you can find them if you intelligently
plot the twins movements and look between.
but the whiteskinned.. if you are to see them you need to look beyond the fringes of your own disease and mortality which is much more difficult to do
and so most humans LOSE ENERGY to them in the darkness.
although if you can stop a white skin you are a Seer!
i just dont like the collateral damage they cause
and ultimatly i wouldnt be suprised if the white skinned reppies vanish over time as the spiritual revolution of earth unfolds
becuase the white skinne dthemselves are more of a DRONE REPTILIAN.. and not really alive!
like a tumour they will shrink out of the human world as humans win the battle!

Last edited by the gourd; 17-06-2013 at 08:55 AM.
the gourd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2013, 12:43 AM   #86
the 9 rings

Quote:
Originally Posted by piskavac View Post
Why you feel that way?
Because out of all my encounter's the alpha blonco draco is the highest aong the reptilian's and " Never interact with humans,ever....". They have no use puttign their selve's in danger among earth and it's inhabitant's. The only time they even attempt to approach earth is for important star-travel or encounter meeting's of harm towards the race or subjective matters with the star nations.

If a white reptilian ever comes across a human it's because either 'A' the human is of great importance or in high regard towards the reptilian high-arche. If a white reptilian come in your path, you of great importance to the whole race as a general and thus the highest of royalty must come and expose themselves for the race's purpose. If it was anything less, the the high-arch guards would rather make the trip.
Old 18-06-2013, 12:49 AM   #87
the 9 rings

Quote:
Originally Posted by the gourd View Post
have you seen the blue skinned female reptilians?
they tend to wear nice wide brimmed summer hats
i think they are the reptilians who are born as two identical twin humans
and who are orchestrating the moves of their hosts (twins)
in order to live a total life unseen between them.

i.e. as twin 1 and twin 2 move in time and space like normal people on earth
the reptilaian who is parasitic to their bodies..
lives in a time and space movement outside of human perception
using the twins as a awarness shield.

I dont like the white reptilians.
i think they stay hidden by stealing human awarness beyond the fringes
and at the end of the day..
i think the blues are good teachers.. as you can find them if you intelligently
plot the twins movements and look between.
but the whiteskinned.. if you are to see them you need to look beyond the fringes of your own disease and mortality which is much more difficult to do
and so most humans LOSE ENERGY to them in the darkness.
although if you can stop a white skin you are a Seer!
i just dont like the collateral damage they cause
and ultimatly i wouldnt be suprised if the white skinned reppies vanish over time as the spiritual revolution of earth unfolds
becuase the white skinne dthemselves are more of a DRONE REPTILIAN.. and not really alive!
like a tumour they will shrink out of the human world as humans win the battle!
The white reptilian's would actually be the last to go, because they are the royalty among the reptilians and tend to live the longest, this is proably why you said that they are ' not alive' . They can control heart rate at will and is one of there many advanced quality's not able to be traced or tracked down.

It's funny you said seer because when I made eye contact with the draco time and reality stopped for a moment.
Old 18-06-2013, 12:57 AM   #88
the 9 rings

I will not try to make you believe, this is god's will. If you choose to believe then you are already ahead of this matrix game your trying to relate to and comprehend. I have no reason to lie or gain anything from this. I'm simply posting this for others to extend out there knowledge and information on the subject who have similar experience's.

Since I was a child I have been visited, this is nothing new for me. But if it's the first time for you, then welcome and expand your mind.

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 19-06-2013 at 07:38 PM. Reason: quote
Old 18-06-2013, 05:05 PM   #89
piskavac

Quote:
because out of all my encounter's the alpha blonco draco is the highest aong the reptilian's and " never interact with humans,ever....". They have no use puttign their selve's in danger among earth and it's inhabitant's. The only time they even attempt to approach earth is for important star-travel or encounter meeting's of harm towards the race or subjective matters with the star nations.

If a white reptilian ever comes across a human it's because either 'a' the human is of great importance or in high regard towards the reptilian high-arche. If a white reptilian come in your path, you of great importance to the whole race as a general and thus the highest of royalty must come and expose themselves for the race's purpose. If it was anything less, the the high-arch guards would rather make the trip.
thx

and comprehend better.
Old 20-06-2013, 10:55 AM   #90
the gourd
Banned

Quote:
The white reptilian's would actually be the last to go, because they are the royalty among the reptilians and tend to live the longest, this is proably why you said that they are ' not alive' . They can control heart rate at will and is one of there many advanced quality's not able to be traced or tracked down.

It's funny you said seer because when I made eye contact with the draco time and reality stopped for a moment.
i think they are the last to go becuase they are a disease- when they go, cancer goes
do you not HATE there are mindstyles living behind the scenes on earth..
stealing from humans awarness as they try to hide in the unseen.
sheeple are sheeple becuase they are not complete.
and this website of psuedo-reptilian.. not only encourages complacency about human awarness space being stolen from us.. but also rather tragicly encourages other humans to emulate the positions within the spiritual world which allow spiritual theft to take place.

when you put earth on its own for a second, without any transdimensional doors..
whats left are either
healers, or hiders.... get rid of the reppies and their human counterparts.
start the healing.
Old 20-06-2013, 11:29 AM   #91
ufochick

Quote:

They do interact on a personal level with humans who they have pulled etherically and consciousness wise into their realm.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2013, 02:54 PM   #92
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
They do interact on a personal level with humans who they have pulled etherically and consciousness wise into their realm.
If we exclude the super-technology which they (allegedly) have, how they know which men or women are most suitable to be pulled into their realm?

For example, we can recognize who can sing wel hearing him or her. But if you must recognise who sing well, listening many person at the same time, we would end up quite desoriented and confused hearing only noise instead of recognising each person talent. So, how they can "piskup" most suitable men or women to be pulled into their realm?

and comprehend better.
Old 21-06-2013, 03:27 PM   #93
ufochick

Quote:
If we exclude the super-technology which they (allegedly) have, how they know which men or women are most suitable to be pulled into their realm?

For example, we can recognize who can sing wel hearing him or her. But if you must recognise who sing well, listening many person at the same time, we would end up quite desoriented and confused hearing only noise instead of recognising each person talent. So, how they can "piskup" most suitable men or women to be pulled into their realm?
100 percent of the people who I have worked with (in person, via phone and via email) who have had this happen have had negative type blood, been in an illuminati family or shown other signs of having DNA that is easier for the Reps to use possession wise. Bloodliners I call them.

The Reps want human bodies to inhabit and they want slaves in their own realm. So they hunt down those whos bodies are easier to inhabit and begin to do whatever it takes to inhabit those bodies. Coercion, bribes, sex, torture, harassment there is nothing they won't use. They find the person's weakness and exploit it.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2013, 05:57 PM   #94
the gourd
Banned

Quote:

wow "Piskavak" I hope the reptilian illuminati dont "Piskup" me!

did you deliberatly choose your username to avoid being sucked into the void and abused by malevolent entities..?
dragons in other wor(l)ds

I myself was spiritually abused in the void for a number of years.. it can be very very psychicly and emotionally painfull!
It is one thing to see the future.. it is NO-THING to see all the pain that could happen along the way were you not there to absorb it with your perception!
All you can do in the VOID is ABSORB.. You are NOT a beautiful and unique snowflake! you are a shrinking cooling star with nowhere to hide as the blackness chases your inexhorably dying form!
within this contraction of self every intent you have is subject to evolution..this means destruction of your creative expression AT its point of protrusion beyond MALKUT!

tell me more of the REPTILIAN ILLUMINATI CULT!
I wish to KNOW THEM as i KNOW MYSELF

Last edited by the gourd; 21-06-2013 at 06:41 PM.
Old 23-06-2013, 09:45 AM   #95
klara

Quote:
[B]

All you can do in the VOID is ABSORB.. You are NOT a beautiful and unique snowflake! you are a shrinking cooling star with nowhere to hide as the blackness chases your inexhorably dying form!
within this contraction of self every intent you have is subject to evolution..this means destruction of your creative expression AT its point of protrusion beyond MALKUT!
How did you get yourself "out"?
That, if you did.

Last edited by klara; 23-06-2013 at 09:47 AM.
klara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2013, 05:28 PM   #96
the gourd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by klara View Post
How did you get yourself "out"?
That, if you did.
theres a quote by William Hershell!
"Hitch your wagon to a star!"

ultimatly the void is a very real very nasty learning curve..
within it you realise there is no going back..
its as if you are presented the chance to return to normal perception.. but should you do so you will Never be given the opportunity to see the truth again. there is only one void..
I suppose the way to get through it is to study TIME and destruction.
we know humanity is evolving.. and so perhaps to escape is to evolve..
however the void is destruction so evolution can only come about through
the destructive aspect of evolution.

theres another phrase
"That which doesnt kill you makes you stronger!"

Once you have been in the void a while you realise that 99% of what you considered yourself to be has been destroyed..
and that that 1% left must be immune to destruction..

you then hitch that bit to a star..convince yourself that once on the otherside of the void.. you will be able to re-colonise your life with things of the present, or the potential future.. and forever eliminate the quantity of your makeup made by tradition, hierarchy, inherited lies and traits we never needed to survive the passage of time.

You become free!

NOW- "what to do about the world" hmmm

Last edited by the gourd; 23-06-2013 at 05:29 PM.
Old 23-06-2013, 05:39 PM   #97
klara

Quote:
"

Once you have been in the void a while you realise that 99% of what you considered yourself to be has been destroyed..
and that that 1% left must be immune to destruction..

you then hitch that bit to a star..convince yourself that once on the otherside of the void.. you will be able to re-colonise your life with things of the present, or the potential future.. and forever eliminate the quantity of your makeup made by tradition, hierarchy, inherited lies and traits we never needed to survive the passage of time.

You become free!

NOW- "what to do about the world" hmmm
Amazingly how after all this feat you ended up with all this creative expression, at least from what I see you express yourself in these posts. While I am still... plain old "me". Or so it seem.

I remember long, long time ago feeling this tiny thread that wouldn't let me sink in completely. And pondering what this is, and weather I was too weak or too strong to cut this loose. Dangling above the abyss, with the dark seeds growing inside me.
Only very recently I realized that the tiny whisper was me.

I fabricated the almost believe that suicide is a sin. And tried my best to take this as truth.

There is still plenty left for me to dismantle, but is a much more enjoyable thing, when done voluntarily.

I see no "world" but me.

Last edited by klara; 23-06-2013 at 05:49 PM.
klara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2013, 10:00 PM   #98
1zenith
Banned

Default Were you dreaming? In an astral realm?

Quote:
I've come across this entity a week ago, and of all the reptilians I know about,none of them are pale skinned. Most are green and brown but this one was white with human features.
He had big eyes,skin that was reptilian in feature but smooth like a human and its head was so massive it seemed as if he had two brains one part separating itself from thee other but still attached, almost deformed. I came across three u.f.o.'s, usually the ships I see are pod shaped but these were disks,indicating the presence of the grey's.
So what I can get from all this is, the white reptilian I seen was a leader among the beings and a watcher. I know that he is very old in form and much bulkier and broader than the rest of the race.
He is an 'elder' from what i've gathered about these races.... I might be the only person to ever witness direct contact with someone in charge of operations.

If you are close-minded, please do not even attempt to reply on this topic. There is no relevance for your 'awe-so smart' and ignorant comments. Refrain from being repulsive and posting tripe.
In what way did you see this being? Meditaition?
I saw white eyed E T with little small pupils. Like the one in the crop circle on utube. I doubt they are evil but they are scary looking.
I also saw an E T with a head perfectily round and as big as 5 basketballs put together. No telling how many variations there are. I think if there are 7billion ppl on earth and we all look different then there are 7billion different looking E Ts/Beings or more. Have you seen the knobby headed e ts ? They are weird looking too.

Last edited by 1zenith; 23-06-2013 at 10:10 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2013, 10:02 PM   #99
loveisthelaw

Quote:
Anyone heard of the white skinned reptilain?
No but I am pretty confident that ETs come in all shapes, sizes and colors. I'd bet there are even pink ones with patches of blue.

wouldn't it be terrible to never in your life have had anything important enough to risk it all for.

Last edited by loveisthelaw; 23-06-2013 at 10:04 PM.
loveisthelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2013, 02:33 AM   #100
the 9 rings

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveisthelaw View Post
No but I am pretty confident that ETs come in all shapes, sizes and colors. I'd bet there are even pink ones with patches of blue.

This, to be true.