Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 25-01-2009, 11:32 AM   #1
hagbard_celine

Default Mel's Hole

C2C show rom 1997:
And from 2002:
What the hell is this?

Could it be a hoax? It could be if he won't tell people where the hole is.

But if it is real then what the effin' hell is it?

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2009, 04:59 AM   #2
noewhan

This topic is freaky aye.

Mel finds hole, Mel tried to find the depth.
Some people lower a sheep into the hole.
Creature comes out of dead sheep, warns people about the hole etc.
And other weird stuff like, burning ice which takes the moisture out of everything around it, mysterious coins, bones, and the invisible wall which is around the hole which only appears if you get close enough.

Red Elk says the hole is a drilling by Lucifer, and there's many holes allover Earth much like it, but that particular one is 'his'.

Last I herd, the Government had taken over the area for 'research.'

More on Red Elk:
Mentions Mels hole, and a whole bunch of other topics:

Art Bell 22-02 - 39MB
(Paraphrase)

Red Elk:When you find one hole, you find another within a 20 mile radius. And they are all over the Earth. We call them 'the nostrils of our mother'.
Art Bell: And you believe these tunnels lead to the inner Earth?
Red Elk: Yes indeed.
Art Bell: How come the holes are kept a secret?
Red Elk: The lizard people...

George Noory 28-02 - 29MB

Ian Punnett 10-05 - 55mb

Last edited by noewhan; 26-01-2009 at 05:18 AM.
noewhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2009, 11:45 AM   #3
hagbard_celine

Yes, in the second 2002 interview Mel gives us an update. He says the govt took out a lease on his land for a huge amount of money. I think the rent was $1/4 million a month or something, making Mel very rich. Then they talk about how the the Terrafile (a Google Earth type site) censored about 12 square miles of the area around the hole. You can see the "grey box" on Google Images if you put in "Mel's Hole". The thing is that this happened at least 7 years ago; I'd like to know what's going on now.

I've checked the area on Google Earth and there's nothing obviously amis. The area around where the hole is supposed to be is just normal-looking countryside with farms, fields, rural lanes and patches of trees. However this does not mean that there's no censorship going on. The only difference is that nowadays when Google Earth want to censor something they photoShop it a way that makes it look like nothing's been censored. I've discovered some of this censorship myself. There's a place in Scotland that I've seen personally but cannot be seen on Google Earth.

I remember a few years ago I went hiking on the Firth of Clyde in Scotland. I took a long stroll from Dunoon to Ardentinney, right up Loch Long. I was a few miles from Ardentinney when I saw a huge box-shaped building looming over the opposite side of the Loch. It was about 20 storeys high and completely square. I eventually got to Ardentinney and saw that it was a covered dock exactly opposite Ardentinney on the map. I later discovered that this is the RNAD Coulport Royal Navy Explosive Handling Wharf. It's used for loading the Trident submarines with their missiles. As I walked back to Dunoon I saw a submarine sailing up the loch towards it. The thing is, you can't see it on Google Earth. What's more it's not makred on the Ordinence Survey Landranger map I was using for my hike.

Old 28-01-2009, 03:53 PM   #4
curly

watched the first four,it just gets more and more interesting,a parallel universe was the first thing that came into my mind when he discussed the roosevelt 1943 minted dimes on his belt buckle.[once he explained there was no such minting]Good find,i read some of the comments below on you tube and i know it just gets wierder,could be a feature film this one.
curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2009, 04:48 PM   #5
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by curly View Post
watched the first four,it just gets more and more interesting,a parallel universe was the first thing that came into my mind when he discussed the roosevelt 1943 minted dimes on his belt buckle.[once he explained there was no such minting]Good find,i read some of the comments below on you tube and i know it just gets wierder,could be a feature film this one.
I was thinking "stargate" or "portal before he got into the business of the belt or the dog who came back to life. If he's telling the truth then it can't be an ordinary hole. You can't dig a hole 80,000 feet (at least!)) deep. It's geologically impossible. That Russian hole he mentioned is only half as deep and it was made by a drill.

I admire the caller who asked if he could be lowered down it! I must say I'd be tempted, but like the caller I'd want some kind of cage to protect me.

I'd like to see a movie made too, a bit like The Mothman Prophecies. You can't beat a real-life mystery movie!

Last edited by hagbard_celine; 30-01-2009 at 04:49 PM.
Old 30-01-2009, 11:35 PM   #6
white horse
Banned

How interesting!

I love Art Bell. C2C
white horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 09:25 AM   #7
curly

Upto 10 now,I found it a bit strange that he took no photo's or film even though he could have,especially at the second hole.Fair enough if he's spiritual and hard evidence doesn't mean anything too him,but a photo of the seal type creature would have been good,Hope i'm not on gullible's travels again.I wonder if this hole goes back to the beginning of the earth or mankinds creation,aliens landing whatever.When he said about the tumour in the dead sheep being linked to his own cancer and the way he treated the creature inside kindly makes you wonder if it's a reality you can interact with some,sort of creational force inside to do with your own conciousness.Not much good for the sheep though.Maybe the hole thought the sheep was mel's offering and it returned the favour.Blimey i need a lie down already.
curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 06:08 PM   #8
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by curly View Post
Upto 10 now,I found it a bit strange that he took no photo's or film even though he could have,especially at the second hole.Fair enough if he's spiritual and hard evidence doesn't mean anything too him,but a photo of the seal type creature would have been good,Hope i'm not on gullible's travels again.I wonder if this hole goes back to the beginning of the earth or mankinds creation,aliens landing whatever.When he said about the tumour in the dead sheep being linked to his own cancer and the way he treated the creature inside kindly makes you wonder if it's a reality you can interact with some,sort of creational force inside to do with your own conciousness.Not much good for the sheep though.Maybe the hole thought the sheep was mel's offering and it returned the favour.Blimey i need a lie down already.
Yes, I'd like to see a photo of the hole (the one illustrating the radio show was NOT Mel's Hole). I've not heard Red Elk's spot yet.

How about a controlled and carefully asessed expedition involving some hand-picked researchers. Why is that necessary if local pople have been dumping their rubbish in it. I'm vaccilating between being a debunker and being cautiously curious now.

Old 02-02-2009, 03:22 AM   #9
measle_weasel

Listened to the four radio segments. The weight of the line is what makes me doubt this. He needs to put a 20 pound weight, or more, on that line and let it go down on maybe a 50 pound test line.

Of course, since the government apparently rents the space now....

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 03:23 AM   #10
measle_weasel

Super neat screams at the end of the 4th, though....

Old 02-02-2009, 09:34 AM   #11
lordreptoid
Banned

Quote:
C2C show rom 1997: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPc9vz...ext=1&index=15

And from 2002: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VZzZXwqumQE

What the hell is this?

Could it be a hoax? It could be if he won't tell people where the hole is.

But if it is real then what the effin' hell is it?
Appears to be real. Many in the area used to talk about it before Mel Waters purchased the property. Natives knew about it. Many used to dump refuse there because then it was "gone for sure". Natives have this thing about remaining silent about "sacred places" of all kinds, from the strange to the energetically charged (grid points). I used to have a couple photos of the hole myself. It's the spookiest thing I've ever seen as for a simple hole in a hillside. It's up a bit, on a slight slope - precarious location - not too steep - approachable (except no animals will go anywhere near it!). Nine foot across the opening, 45 degree angle tilt, odd stone where the hole is (different than others stone nearby, perfectly round opening - like it was machined by some device, or carved, slightly "thread-like" lines twisting inwards (like a light bulb might screw into it or something), appeared completely "unnatural" (Obviously not a lava tube), after about 12 or 13 feet inside it opens up wider (as to how much, no one found out... it was like the entire mountain around there was just a shell in which to stand upon a colossal internal void of exact unknown proportions, it made for strange feelings in the belly just being near it and seeing the openings dimensions. No sounds sent in ever came back out... it was like someone or something drilled into the mountain and discovered a very weak micro-black hole a few miles down. I can't seem to find the photo anymore after an ages old hard drive crash and file transfer. I got it from the Art Bell website before it was taken down (1998). C2C when GN started had all new archives and no Mel's hole image has been seen since. If anyone has the "Art Bell CDR" that Art Bell put out as an archival tribute, it might be on there - I'd recognize it instantly. Gives me shivers just thinking about that photo (especially the close-up).

If I was told "Speak about this again and you're in jail for 20 years on drug charges because we might just happen to find a meth lab on your property... sign this paper and move to Australia and you get 1/4 million dollars every month for several months in a row." I might have taken the money and run, too. Of course then records are swiftly destroyed "in case Mel decides to return" and the hole is barricaded and guarded by the new "property owner" (military plant/cover). I have a Canadian military friend who's shown me "farms" that are actually CSIS training camps. Best way to hide is in a rural country setting tucked away but never far from a highway or abandoned dirt road to a mountain top.

As for what Red Elk says about Mel's hole. Grain of salt, yes, but mostly true from what I know.* TAL used to speak to me about him and others who know much about underground "mysteries" in WA state, especially around Rainer and Adams. Don't forget, first UFOs ("flying saucers") were seen there (pre-Roswell) and today Trout Lake WA is home to my friend James Gilliland where contact is ongoing, including military black choppers harassing James for bringing ex-military and cops to speak up about what they've witnessed while visiting his ranch. It's a real HOT SPOT for more than just Mel's hole.

Be safe out there... and enjoy the ride.

EDIT PS: Google Earth you can see a few possible locations for Mel's hole (former property) for yourselves. Try the program and "take a look around", it's most interesting what else "pops up" in that area. Deep caves everywhere!

* Re: Red Elk's words: Yes, the reptoids I know of can be rather "randy" characters too who are not that concerned with human affairs for the most part, but still best not get in their way (do not be an "ant to be stepped on"), although what Red Elk describes, they seem a little short to me (5-6 foot). I'd suggest 6-7 feet average. Only the really spiritual reptoids I'd bother sitting down with and talking to - you'll be able to tell the difference, easily. Avoid the military ones (human appearing or otherwise)... unless you enjoy being considered as possible sex slave or "pet". Seek the positive ones only and until you are SURE they are good, calm your mind COMPLETELY (Do NOT scream or yell!), SLOWLY put all objects down from your hands, take your back-pack off if wearing one, explain your actions as you do this through a calm voice, and keep arms and hands where they can see you, smile and send calm but respectable thoughts. Treat them like you would a Sasquatch - with respect and caution to start every time. Don't give them an excuse to react. Be safe and smart.

Last edited by lordreptoid; 02-02-2009 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Google-Earth view and caves in area.
lordreptoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 02:59 PM   #12
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by measle_weasel View Post
Super neat screams at the end of the 4th, though....
Oooh! Not got that far yet! Is that on the 2002 inteview?

Old 02-02-2009, 03:08 PM   #13
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordreptoid View Post
Appears to be real.
Thanks for so much information, Lordreptoid. OK, I'm much more convinved now. What a shame those photoes got lost. It certainly sounds like something non-physical to me. A stargate, portal, supernatural formation, but I'm only guessing. It's interersting how Mel's dog and other animals won't go near the thing. Also I take your point about the Indians keeping secrets from outsiders. I've not listened to the whole interview yet. Are the US military still leasing the property?

I'll look again at GoogleEarth. Actually though as I said, it's perfectly possible to censor GoogleEarth without it being obvious that it is censored to anyone who is not familiar with the places shown.

Old 02-02-2009, 05:41 PM   #14
measle_weasel

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
Oooh! Not got that far yet! Is that on the 2002 inteview?
Hah, no, first one at the end.

I listened to the other 19 segments of part 2 and 3... interesting, but some of the things Mel talks about make me wonder. Possible I guess....

I still believe the hole is very deep though. I highly doubt bottomless though. Its very interesting how the government has such an interest in those holes.

Old 02-02-2009, 07:07 PM   #15
lordreptoid
Banned

Quote:
I'll look again at GoogleEarth. Actually though as I said, it's perfectly possible to censor GoogleEarth without it being obvious that it is censored to anyone who is not familiar with the places shown.
I was there last night for hours while recapping the story of Mel's hole. It's not "obviously censored" anymore, but there are some very obvious edit points that span entire regions past all the "Mel's hole? public markers". I found one area with a fence around it and a white roof of some kind in the center just at the edge of the peak where the tree line meets the dry side. It doesn't match the photos I used to have however, so I doubt that's "it". Interesting place though, whatever it is. Keep looking, a strong intuitive may sense where it is using such a system as a tool for "scanning".

Quote:
I still believe the hole is very deep though. I highly doubt bottomless though. Its very interesting how the government has such an interest in those holes.
Such locations cross over into other people's TURF, that's why - no other reason - and the surface public are not supposed to be able to confirm anything like that, ever. That's the rules the other people have set forth. The rest are just methods and details in which to keep things "underground". (Also see: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guests/643.html and for more info. Has Richard Sauder vanished? Where did his main website go? Hmmm. Gather data while you can.)

Be safe, and good luck.
lordreptoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 06:41 PM   #16
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Hah, no, first one at the end.

I listened to the other 19 segments of part 2 and 3... interesting, but some of the things Mel talks about make me wonder. Possible I guess....

Finished the 2002 interview (Will listen to the 1997 one later). The bit with the sheep freaked me out. What's more Mel's tone of voice sounded very genuine when he discussed the sheep. I'd like to see this mutated ice as well.

The thing about the hole is that you can't actually dig a hole that deep, at least usuiing any method currently known. The weight anjd pressure of the rock bercomes too much. Also at that depth the rock is very hot, many hundreds of degrees; hot enough to burn through the walls of the hole. In some places it will be molten and you can't dig through liquid.

Last edited by hagbard_celine; 04-02-2009 at 06:43 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:46 PM   #17
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordreptoid View Post
I was there last night for hours while recapping the story of Mel's hole. It's not "obviously censored" anymore, but there are some very obvious edit points that span entire regions past all the "Mel's hole? public markers". I found one area with a fence around it and a white roof of some kind in the center just at the edge of the peak where the tree line meets the dry side. It doesn't match the photos I used to have however, so I doubt that's "it". Interesting place though, whatever it is. Keep looking, a strong intuitive may sense where it is using such a system as a tool for "scanning".

Will do. Even though Google Earth can be censored and not look censored, bits cut out and grey boxes etc, they're bound to make mistakes.

Quote:
Has Richard Sauder vanished? Where did his main website go? Hmmm. Gather data while you can.)
I'm very surprised Sauder hasn't mentioned the hole. His book is brilliant. Here's an interview with him: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...richard+sauder

Old 04-02-2009, 07:19 PM   #18
measle_weasel

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
Finished the 2002 interview (Will listen to the 1997 one later). The bit with the sheep freaked me out. What's more Mel's tone of voice sounded very genuine when he discussed the sheep. I'd like to see this mutated ice as well.

The thing about the hole is that you can't actually dig a hole that deep, at least usuiing any method currently known. The weight anjd pressure of the rock bercomes too much. Also at that depth the rock is very hot, many hundreds of degrees; hot enough to burn through the walls of the hole. In some places it will be molten and you can't dig through liquid.
I agree, it gets quite hot, which makes me think mels first test could be very misleading. If he dropped 30 pounds of cable down the hole, with a 1 pound weight on the end, I doubt he would notice if that 1 pound weight melted off or not, or if the cable started to melt towards the bottom or not.

I wish he had done a better experiment, so I could believe him more.

Old 04-02-2009, 07:34 PM   #19
hagbard_celine

Quote:
I agree, it gets quite hot, which makes me think mels first test could be very misleading. If he dropped 30 pounds of cable down the hole, with a 1 pound weight on the end, I doubt he would notice if that 1 pound weight melted off or not, or if the cable started to melt towards the bottom or not.

I wish he had done a better experiment, so I could believe him more.
I wonder whether the line itself could support its own weight if he really extended it to 80,000 feet. Even if it could would the knots where he tied them together hold? I think he said he used ordinary fishing lines that he used to use to catch sharks.

If the sheep story is true... God what does it mean!?

Last edited by hagbard_celine; 04-02-2009 at 07:34 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:44 PM   #20
armoured_amazon

This is fascinating! I haven't listened to the interviews yet but I'm just reading about it on various sites.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote