Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 16-06-2007, 09:53 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by heretic View Post
Some of you are posting images that AFAIK have been taken from Steve Quayle, lets go to the source and give the guy some credit.

http://stevequayle.com/

http://stevequayle.com/Giants/index2.html
Great link thanks 4 that will check it out later in more depth, ashes of angels book has some info on underground system for giants in cappodicia spellling might be wrong good book worth a read
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 04:51 AM   #22
father ted
Inactive

What is interesting is that some pics of giant skeletons that are said to be hoaxes - where the claim of it being a hoax - are sus itself. There's one example that springs to mind:

Quote:
Recent gas exploration activity in the south east region of the Arabian desert uncovered a skeletal remains of a human of phenomenal size. This region of the Arabian desert is called the Empty Quarter, or in Arabic, 'Rab-Ul-Khalee'. The discovery was made by the Aramco Exploration team. As God states in the Quran that He had created people of phenomenal size the like of which He has not created since. These were the people of Aad where Prophet Hud was sent. They were very tall, big, and very powerful, such that they could put their arms around a tree trunk and uproot it. Later these people, who were given all the power, turned against God and the Prophet and transgressed beyond all boundaries set by God. As a result they were destroyed.

Ulema's of Saudi Arabia believe these to be the remains of the people of Aad. Saudi Military has secured the whole area and no one is allowed to enter except the ARAMCO personnel. It has been kept in secrecy, but a military helicopter took some pictures from the air and one of the pictures leaked out into the internet in Saudi Arabia. See the attachment and note the size of the two men standing in the picture in comparison to the size of the skeleton !!
That's what was known originally, now this is the photo that they provide for it:

THAT WAS NOT THE ORIGINAL PHOTO CONCERNING THAT CASE! Debukers say that this is a hoax always providing the photo shown and other dodgy photos that look nothing like the original photo that came with that story! I can't find the original photo, it used to be easy to find.
father ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 04:56 AM   #23
father ted
Inactive

From looking through websites recently, it seems that these giant skeletons are most always found in the middle east/india/east asia area. These finds are always claimed to be hoaxes. I'm sure that there are hoaxes out there, but think of the effort you'ld have to go through to create a hoax of digging through dirt and finding a freakn giant skeleton.
Old 09-09-2007, 04:57 AM   #24
james777
Banned

YES.........there were and are GIANT humans......these were hybrid creatures........the fallen angels bred with the humans and had offspring which were GIANTS........it's all actually in Genisis 6........this is no new news if you study the texts!
james777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 07:37 AM   #25
cruise4

Some great pics. How about the Nephilim are the lizzie enforcers and there's 38 million on their way now. They would be needed for the Time Loop to start over, so they would be ET's.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 05:17 PM   #26
real6

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by father ted View Post
What is interesting is that some pics of giant skeletons that are said to be hoaxes - where the claim of it being a hoax - are sus itself. There's one example that springs to mind:

That's what was known originally, now this is the photo that they provide for it:

THAT WAS NOT THE ORIGINAL PHOTO CONCERNING THAT CASE! Debukers say that this is a hoax always providing the photo shown and other dodgy photos that look nothing like the original photo that came with that story! I can't find the original photo, it used to be easy to find.

i found pictures to the real photos!!!

http://www.graphics.cornell.edu/outr...ial-views.html

to tell you the truth. these bones look mad fake!!!
"My father may not approve, but I am no longer his disciple, I am a master now, an idea transcended into life. And so this is my new path, which is a lot like the old one - only mine. To stay on that path I need to work harder, explore new rituals, evolve. Am I evil? Am I good? I'm done asking those questions, I dont have the answers - does anyone?"

-Dexter Morgan
real6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 04:23 AM   #27
father_pyramid

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantana View Post
Fuck me.

That guy must be over 6 foot.
7 feet 5, 420 pounds
father_pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 07:35 AM   #28
father ted
Inactive

Real6, none of those are the one's I first saw. Those pics were used to explain an original pic that looked real (dusty, dirty, straight out of the ground) saying that it was for a competition, to see who could make/fake giant bones and whatnot.
Old 05-10-2007, 09:35 AM   #29
illuminotti

does anyone think we are evolving back in to giants?
the majority of children are much taller than previous years, i've often wondered if this will be the case.
illuminotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 10:07 AM   #30
father ted
Inactive

I'm not sure we were giants in the first place, but the original humans I think were around 6 - 7 feet, and I think we are evolving that way. I think giants were genetic experiments.
Old 05-10-2007, 10:46 AM   #31
tinmenace

Thumbs up

Very cool thread!

tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 05:45 AM   #32
mynameis

We should start trying to find information on the Fomorean Race. I heard there was a discovery in Canada that might be related to these people the Native Americans had a war with for many years. There are additional legends about them, but it's been so long that many of the aboriginal tribes were wiped out. The Mohican's may have known about them. They were said to have red hair, double sets of teeth, six fingers and six toes.
I can no longer have fair and intelligent conversation with people here, without them resorting to the use of personal attacks. I have been targeted as a scapegoat for my defensive actions. I cannot discuss new topics and stop the rampant amounts of misinformation when it happens, where it applies. If it can happen to me it can happen to you.

Last edited by mynameis; 10-10-2007 at 05:51 AM.
mynameis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2007, 08:05 AM   #33
father ted
Inactive

Default Here it is!

I found the pic! Though not on the net, that got taken down, last time I tried searching. A friend had luckily kept it:

Old 13-10-2007, 08:26 AM   #34
father ted
Inactive

Default Check out this comparison!

I just noticed something, have a look at this:

Notice anything sus?

Again, the first picture is the one that used to be on the net a lot, on various different sites, I couldn't find it on the net before, but you can now. You would only be able to find the second one. The second one came a lot later, with the explanation that this (the second pic) is what happened, this was a contest, ect. ect.

However, I'm not saying that it's (the first pic) not a fake, they could have just done this deliberately, but then why isn't the whole story explained with the first pic? ...on the certain sites that showed the old pic and the new ones. How come most sites that show the later pics don't show the original pic that is "supposed" to be a hoax, as a comparison?

You can now find the original on google images, you couldn't before.

Here's a link, interseting:
http://www.shweir.com/middle_east.htm

Here's a link that is an example of what I was talking about:
http://www.rationalistinternational....041001_en.html
Why doesn't the above link compare with the original pic that was originaly on the net? However, it does give the link.

Last edited by father ted; 13-10-2007 at 08:37 AM.
Old 13-10-2007, 11:06 AM   #35
snog

If you ask me, the supposedly 'real' photo looks completely fake next to the giant human skeleton. I came across this a while ago on the Michael Tsarion blog when someone tried to discredit him by giving a link to the 'hoax competion' as Michael uses the photo in some of his presentations.

Very strange that the original photo has popped up way after the first one was released, and why does it say on the photo "copyright 2000 Cornell University program of computer graphics".....? Pretty damn fishy if you ask me!
snog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2007, 12:02 PM   #36
snog

And what the fuck is up with every shadow in the 'öriginal' each pointing in a different direction???!! Looks like we have another moon landing on our hands!
snog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2007, 01:18 PM   #37
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by snog View Post
And what the fuck is up with every shadow in the 'öriginal' each pointing in a different direction???!! Looks like we have another moon landing on our hands!
I saw that too, but wasn't sure because I have seen shadows (from the same source of light) going in different directions depending on how level the ground is, etc.

But, yeah, I noticed that too.

tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2007, 09:25 PM   #38
father ted
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by snog View Post
Good observation, but that's not it. Compare the two pics.
Old 15-10-2007, 08:54 AM   #39
father ted
Inactive

Oh for goodness sake, look at the bottom left hand corner of both pics!
Old 15-10-2007, 09:36 AM   #40
purple is a fruit
Inactive

Ted....Darling....with all due respect

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT????????

please put us out of our suspense and misery or I may spontaneously combust and that would not be a nice experience

Love
Purps

Last edited by purple is a fruit; 15-10-2007 at 09:53 AM.
purple is a fruit is offline   Reply With Quote