Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 31-01-2016, 01:22 PM   #101
lloyd13

Sometime last year I was working in a customers house and had to get in a cupboard at the top of the stairs,this being an old place there was a door at the top of the stairs.I had to close the door to get to the cupboard,there's an office in the loft above which was empty as the customer came downstairs so he wasn't trapped while I was working.
So I'm in this cupboard doing my thing when I get tapped on the shoulder,obviously I spin round no one there no one upstairs etc
Run downstairs and tell the customer what had happened,and his reply was..
The house is an old post office, that was just the old postmaster who's pissed off as your in his private quarters.
Happened all the time when they first moved in, until they told him they lived there now and he had to share.
Think I left a couple of spanners in that cupboard!!! 😄
lloyd13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 05:16 PM   #102
slackpenguin

I'll share my story from last year.

I had gotten up feeling wide awake, and decided to go out for a walk instead of turning on the computer. I head up to a local wooded area and walked along the paths just admiring nature. It was early -- about 7am and the sun wasn't fully up, all the birds were chirping and it was really relaxing. I walked out to the local fields where cows and sheep are often grazing, and saw the most potent pool of fog in the distance rolling off the top of the hills. I had to go there as i love walking through dense fog. You know the feeling when you walk past the "event horizon" of fog? I love it.

So i'm following a small trail that cuts across a field and i cannot see anything past a few meters in front of me. It felt kind of disorientating, and i had to look at my feet to see where i was going. Everything around me was just a white blur. I hear a cow "moo", and head in that direction just to watch the cows for a bit, and eventually found them. There were 5 of them laying down in the middle of the field next to a water trough. They glanced at me, probably hearing my feet on the crunching grass, then looked in another direction (all of the cows at once), not knowing which way the gate was to the entrance of this field. I thought, i'd jokingly let the cows guide me, so i walked in the direction they were looking. I had a mental image of myself asking the cows for directions, and then thanking them before moving on.

All this time i heard nothing but my own footsteps lightly crunching on the grass underneath me (and a few cows moo-ing). Now this is where things got weird. At the time i wasn't paranoid being in this thick fog, i actually enjoyed it, but it was like the air suddenly changed. It went from a light-hearted mysterious feeling to a dark and almost negative feeling.

It's hard to describe, but you could feel the change. I start thinking, "where is the gate?" and i guess the location i headed from, slowly walking back to head home, assuming i had been in the fog too long. I see a silhouette just in front of me coming into view, but nothing i can distinguish -- being 4-5 meters away at maximum -- i stop, stunned by their presence, and i just looked at this person. They continued to step towards me. I could see a brownish beigey overall, and a burgandy shirt, with dark trousers. I'm not entirely sure, but i also saw either a black hat or black hair possibly bunched up.

It took me as a surprise, and i'm thinking, "this person is probably shitting themselves seeing me appear out of the fog". They stopped in front of me at 4 meters distance or so -- even though i couldn't see their face i could feel a horrified stare looking at me. Within a second or two they turned around and darted away from me to my 10'o clock. They didn't seem to stumble, or accelerate as you do when you start running from a stand still, but they just "ran" with full momentum.

For a few seconds, i was thinking -- yup a walker shat their pants at another stranger in the dense fog. But i was intrigued, and walked faster in their direction... now this is where i am utterly confused.

Not once did i hear a single step of this person, yet my shoes were crunching on the cold grass beneath me. I take what must have been 5 strides in this persons direction, and i see the fence bordering the edge of the field. This fence is about 7ft high and has a trail of spiked barbs along the top. I start getting chills down my back, wondering what the hell was happening, and i get my bearings right, i know that to the right of me is the corner of the field, where there is no exit (literally another 5-10 steps away), and to my left is a small dirt trail... that follows the edge of the field, but this person could not have ran to my left. Essentially, this person appeared and then dissapeared without a trace. Running into a corner and vanishing.

I get confused, with a moment of "wow, did that really happen?" i'm looking around speechless, and start to head to the gate and head home. I take a few steps back in the direction i came from, and hear a grunt of some kind behind me. If i can write it out, it sounded like "hurmpghggg" almost like a small cough of an old person, but louder. I spin round and see nothing, and i just ran out of there until i got to the main road, where the fog ended at the bottom of the hill.

I see a lady packing some things into a horse trailer (which i passed earlier on), and asked if she had seen anyone with a beigey-brown jacket and burgundy shirt with dark trousers. She said that she had been here for over an hour and saw nobody enter or exit the field.

In a few days time i walked along the same route on a clear day, tried looking for a hole in the fence this person could have "escaped" through, but nothing. There was something strange about the whole thing, i almost feel like this person had no face but was able to stare into me.

Looking back on it, i feel that this person may have been wearing horse riding apparel. The black hat, in particular looked more like a horse riding helmet.

I believe they were wearing something like this: although the shirt being burgandy, and with darker trousers:
https://bghorsebackriding.files.word...f661672_l2.jpg

Thinking of this a few months back, i spontaneously asked someone if horses used to roam this field, and they said yes. Which is what the high fencing was originally for. I started a conversation with someone about what i saw in the fog, and they lit up, saying they had seen the same thing previously on multiple occasions over the years. Apparently there is a spirit of a faceless girl who has been wandering those fields for a very long time, allegedly falling from her horse one day and being trampled in the face...

I don't know what to make of it, as i am not a believer in ghosts -- as in trapped spirits. But i have no other explanation.
slackpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 05:32 PM   #103
slackpenguin

Sorry for the double post, but i'll drop this here while it's on my mind.

Another thing that happened to me, which still baffles me. I had woken up at 4am in the morning. Came downstairs and turned on the laptop, turned on both the living room and dining room lights. Boiled the kettle, and sat down at my laptop. Browsing some articles for about 10 minutes.

Next thing, i feel a cold "wisp" blow across my legs, only as high as halfway up my shinbone. I ducked down under the table, to see if i could feel the draught on my face, and i could. I'm like "oh that's weird", knowing no door or window is open. I sit back in the chair, and see something in my peripheral vision for a moment, almost ignoring it under the assumption it was an eye floater.

I get a strange feeling, look to the right. I am sat at the dining table, which connects to the living room through an archway. I see at the top-right of the room, near the ceiling -- a black whispy material of some kind. Like smoke, but not smoke, it seemed to be more physical. Almost like an intertwining ball of transparent thread, but this was the darkest black i have ever seen. I look at it for literally 3 seconds by which it had faded into nothing, slowly going through the upper area of the wall.

I almost screamed, with an urge to cry for help. Got control of my nerves, and something told me to stay where i was and not to go investigate. I had initially thought of rubbing my hand over the wall for the sake of it. But i could not, as if i was being told not to. Anyway, i decided i was still half asleep for a while and put it down to some kind of visual hallucination.

The same day, but later in the evening, i had just made a tea, and grabbed a few biscuits. I remember firmly placing the biscuit tin lid back on, a steel container. I am walking upstairs when i hear a bang and something rolling to a rest. Everyone else who was upstairs at the time, was like "what was that?!", i ran back down, thinking someone had just smashed the kitchen door --- maybe a burglar. But all i see is the biscuit tin lid on the floor by the door, and the biscuit tin slightly away from the area it is usually left in.

It felt really cold at shin level again, and i noped out of there. I tell the others in the house what happened to me earlier that morning. They came down saying "don't be silly", after telling them the biscuit tin lid was on the floor, and one picked it up, then they dropped it purposely giving the most mortified/confused face ever. We were all looking at each other, saying "what is it????" and they said to touch the lid, as it was ice-cold -- literally as if it had been in the freezer, but there was no moisture or ice whatsoever.

A few days later, we were watching television, putting this behind us, as you do with things you cannot explain. Making jokes about "the ghost" in our home... the fruitbowl is situated next to the television on a small cupboard. As we were watching the television, a banana rolled OUT of the bowl (bear in mind, this bowl was not overfilled) as if it was lifted for a moment, then suddenly dropped and landed on the floor. Two of us saw this including myself, with one claiming to have seen it only out the corner of their eye.

We were freaked out for a few weeks with these events, and we tend to joke about it from time to time. Although, nothing has happened ever since that week. I think this happened in either 2007 or 2008 during spring.

Last edited by slackpenguin; 07-02-2016 at 05:34 PM.
slackpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 03:38 AM   #104
trekkie45

This happened about a year and half ago and is, to date, the most freaky 'paranormal' thing I have experienced.

It was the middle of the night, I was in bed and the radio was on, as it always was as it helped me to sleep, until this point...

I am not joking here - the radio station became demonic. I have never had auditory hallucinations and this was actually coming from the radio, and when I turned it off the sound stopped immediately so it was definitely not my imagination.

First, I heard what seemed to be a taxi company advertisement but instead of a regular person it was being advertised by a very deep, demonic voice. I realise demonic is a broad term but it just sounded wrong, very wrong. Not of this world.

The icing on the freaky cake was what seemed to be a song, with a similar voice, singing about "my house is.." (those were the words exactly, not talking to me) i can't remember everything as I was so freaked the fuck out I was in a frenzy to turn it off.

I hope someone has a similar story to tell...
trekkie45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2016, 09:42 PM   #105
clancychris

I'll try and keep this as short as possible but I don't know how to:

I've had many paranormal experiences in my life. My grandparents were both mediums. I didn't find out until odd things started happening in my early teens. Firstly I was thrown off a chair into a wall. I felt hands on me and swore it was my sister only to confront her and have my parents defend her saying she'd been with them for the last 2 hours...

Throughout my life things got more strange. I "feel" presences around me. I go into old building and have waves of uncontrollable emotion flood over me. At times so extreme I'll walk into a room only to be carried out by whoever was with me, later to find out somebody had been murdered in the room. I guess I'm "energy sensitive".

Anyway, the strangest thing that ever happened to me:

I was living in New Jersey (I'm from the UK). I was dating a girl from Puerto Rico. There was something strange about her in an energy way but I didn't really bring it up.

One day we were sat in bed alone in the house I was staying in, in the basement, lights on. Suddenly there was a loud tapping on the head on the wooden head of the bed. Like somebody was knocking with two hands. I thought something was banging but there was nothing moving. It then spread to the foot of the bed. I thought there was an earthquake, but still, nothing was moving, not the bed, nor any other furniture. I sat on the bed and looked at the girl confused. She told me to stay very quiet and not say a word.

I being me bravado said "what do you mean?"

Then the bed literally started walking. It moved a few feet forwards walking on the legs like a crab. Then I saw what looked like an arm reaching into the duvet. I couldn't see any arm, just the duvet moving like an arm was under it. Raised were arm was and wider where the hand was. It was coming straight at me. I flung the duvet off the bed and jumped up onto the floor, standing up.

The girl told me to sit back down. I shouted "what do you want" "leave us alone" the girl then grabbed me and pulled me to the bed. Apologised on my behalf and told me to be completely silent.

Suddenly the energy changed, it was like a darkness had been lifted from the room. I cannot explain it. I've never, ever felt more scared in life. Totally defenceless against something that can do that.

She later told me that her previous boyfriend had something similar happen, he'd also spoken out and been lifted off the floor by his neck by some invisible entity and pinned up against a wall until he nearly passed out, then dropped to the floor like a rag doll.

For weeks after this, I would sleep at night and be woken up by the sounds of heavy breathing, something blowing on my face, touching my feet or pulling at the duvet.

I ended up having to cut contact with the girl for my own sanity and I've never had any issues with it since.

I've been friends with a medium who lives locally for 15 years or so. I called her up after the first incident and she wouldn't tell me what she saw when she tuned into it all. She told me never to see the girl again and get as far away from her as possible. She'd never seen something so powerful in her whole life doing what she does. I've never heard her so scared, I could hear her voice shaking as the was talking.

Strangest thing I've ever experience. And 100% true.

I've seen all sort of small sooty, black daemon creatures over the years, had to have my house cleared, had premonitions but that takes the biscuit.

I'd spent years searching for answers to what lies beyond the physical realm but after that, and especially experiencing with somebody, stone sober in a house with the lights on. I stopped questioning and realised that there's things out there so powerful that we're like ants in comparison.
clancychris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 02:38 PM   #106
jonny1992uk

I've experienced sleep paralysis multiple times over the last few years and it's the usual - Being unable to move, Yet being awake. However once it was different and I felt a strange energy like feeling or force at the bottom of my back (I was sleeping on my right side) I was aware of this but couldn't move. I never had this feeling before, It was almost like energy was being taken from me by some force. I 'woke up' super paranoid and couldn't go back to sleep for a few hours.
jonny1992uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 02:44 PM   #107
jonny1992uk

Another experience I had - I don't remember this too clear but my Mum told me about it. When I was a kid I would be afraid to go upstairs alone because of the, as I described it, 'Man in the chair with wheels' Well, My Mum knew the old woman that lived in the house before us and her husband had died a few years earlier and he was in a wheelchair, Yet I never knew him as he died before I was born.

Last edited by jonny1992uk; 09-05-2016 at 02:45 PM.
jonny1992uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 11:37 PM   #108
busa

2 years ago I was sat in the bedroom/office and typing some legal stuff for an important matter. I was concentrating very hard, my mind was totally focused on the wording of the document. Then I felt warm breath on my neck and a kiss planted on my head like my little lady sometimes does. I smiled and turned to say hellooo.... but she wasn't there. There was no one there, but I felt the presence of someone who put their face close to me and kissed me sufficient to stop what I was doing, turn my head around and say hello....

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders

Last edited by busa; 10-05-2016 at 11:37 PM.
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 11:42 PM   #109
busa

One of the most odd things is when certain personal items go missing for a few days and then reappear.
We've had lots of these and they used to be really annoying until we got used to it. At the end of last year my glasses in their case and my mobile phone disappeared totally from the house. They were gone for 3 days.
The glasses and case reappeared where I sit on the arm of the chair. But the mobile phone was much more paranormal. On the 3rd day I sat in my corner of the settee and put my legs out on the settee. As I did so my mobile phone fell out of fresh air and landed on my lap.

Old 11-05-2016, 08:10 AM   #110
busa

On March I had my first orb sighting at night in a neighbours garden. It was 3 to 4 feet in diameter, a pale silver grey light and from the orb a 10" wide beam of the same light went upwards at 30 degrees and then stopped.
My Samsung smart phone could not see it or record it on camera. But I could see it. This confirms it was ethereal in its nature. Fantastic sighting and I we sat on our garden bench watching it for ten minutes. But as I say it just wouldn't show even in the Samsung camera screen.

Old 16-05-2016, 06:51 PM   #111
humble1

i have so much to tell dont know where to begin ...
when i was small ( very small ) i used to tell things to my mom and sure enough it happened . My mother used to beat the crap out of me literally for doing so . i grew up thinking i was not normal . i somehow have this weird ability that when i get close to people i can somehow read their emotions or traumatic events that had happened in their life there is more to it but it is too much to explain...

since i suffer from sever asthma i went to a recovery clinic ... i was seated next to a women ( breakfast table ) and just her sitting next to me made me tired and deeply sad. And sure enough i see the vision of her son being killed in an motorcycle accident . This spirit appeared to me very friendly , i would wake up at night and he would appear in my mind showing me a wooden Box with a Butterfly on it . He showed me he kept it in the attic . He somehow signaled me to speak to her and let her know that he is okay and she should stop suffering .

Just as i arrive i hear the lady speak to someone else about the paranormal ... i saw this as my opportunity window and asked her kindly if she had a Wooden Box with a Butterfly on it . She looked at me as if she had seen a ghost and she turned pale . She began crying and said yes . She told me her son made this Box for her when he was in school . She asked me how did i know ? i didnt know what to really tell her other then the truth ... she began screaming and yelling that i was a witch . i never practiced any form of witchcraft ever . She left the clinic that very same day ...

this happened so much that i began to isolate myself from people . i have had good experiences with others but mostly i would get this reaction and rightfully so . But if i kept my mouth shut they would bother me ... till this day i try to suppress it .

-----------------------------------------------------------------

i have had two UFO sightings ...
one night me and my friend went to a club and since i dont drink i was the designated driver . We left the club around 3 am . On the way home we see lights or sparkles from afar . Since i drove this route to work everyday it left me puzzled because there is not any light source . As we approach that spot this ' Whateveritwas ' was huge i cant explain . Maybe like two Football fields ... i stopped the car and rolled down the window my friend got scared and begged we should keep driving . But i had to get out to look at this '' thing '' ... this Thing made no noise no buzzing no humming just sat there ...but the lights or whatever it was big soft lights ... . it was at least about 160 ft above me . This was 1994 i didnt have a cell phone ... my friend kept yelling that she was scared and wanted to leave so i left dropped her off at home and returned to that same spot ... it was gone ...i waited till day light but there was nothing ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

1999 California

we lived in base housing in one of them town houses and one day i started to hear scratches in the wall . i thought omg rodents ... i went outside and tried to see if there was any sign of a rodent problem , i saw nothing ... it kept scratching for days . i asked my X-Hsb. if he hears it too and we are there listening and the scratching got very intense .

Next day i called pest control and they said yes sounds like a rodent problem . They looked for traces could not find any . he asked me where exactly the scratches occurred and i pointed to the wall . They removed a small spot from the wall to check for feces or scratches.... nothing . He looked at me and said are you sure ? i said yes of course and told him my husband had heard it too . They removed almost the whole front just to find ...exactly nothing . he looked at me as if was loony they fixed the wall and left . Sure enough as my husband came home the scratches appeared again . it drove us crazy ...

days later i sensed a foul smell around the house so strong it almost made me puke . That night something really really terrible had happened . i was sleeping and woke up because the cover was sliding off of me and i became irritated i pulled back but it was as if someone pulled it ...my husband woke up turned on the light and yelled '' oh shit '' wtf ... he tried to pull the cover too and he had to pull hard ... we both seemed shocked i couldnt speak for a few minutes .

days later we hear someone storm up the stairs like someone running up hectically . he turned on the light he jumped up getting ready to fight whomever that was ... but ... no one was there ...

this continued and my husband started to sleep with his 12 gauge ..we started to become paranoid ... things would drop at night . we get hang up calls in the night ... we became so stressed out...
we started fighting for no reason and he became aggressive so i asked him to leave ... the day he left the occurrences stopped as well but it was around that time the sleep paralysis started till present time ...
there is so much more but i try to keep it short ...

---------------------------------------------------------------

i have my own theory why things like this happen ... i have heard numerous stories like mine from others in my work place but many get labeled and offered drugs . i have met Doctors and Psychologists etc etc and speaking one on one with them many have a little story to tell as well but so rarely a physician would speak out ...

----------------------------------------------------------------

one day i spoke to a hindu ...this man didnt knew me and we never have met prior to that ...during a work related conversation he looked at me and said you have a gift but there are dark forces in your life get rid of it . Your husband conjured up a lot of evil ... i was shocked , he smiled and walked off ....
humble1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2016, 08:41 PM   #112
raburgeson

I saw something I did not believe in. Going to get the wife at 3:00 am I saw a rod with the naked eyes. The headlights lit it up on route 8, it was crossing the road.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 05:09 PM   #113
raburgeson

It was weird waking up today, to the tune of Jamie's got a gun I was internally singing Satan's on the run. It's been an hour and a half and it still feels right. At first I was betting the govt. was screwing with people with a broadcast but now I don't think so. It still feels right.

The govt. has these senseless wars and could be screwing with people to make them feel like they are going after an evil. That's not it, trust me, I don't know what happened but, something big happened.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2017, 10:03 PM   #114
Samantha665
Premier Subscribers

Default Waves

My husband and I were in bed trying to sleep when we both felt a wave go through our heads at the same time.
He thought he was having a stroke and said something odd just happened....I also was alarmed as I felt it to.
It felt very real and came through me and then him, it lasted seconds but felt so real.
It was bizarre and we often try to figure out what it was. Afterwards we were both pretty scared and had trouble sleeping for days.
Samantha665 is offline   Reply With Quote