Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 29-12-2014, 04:55 AM   #1
hoarynodens
Inactive

Default Share a PERSONAL paranormal event.

I am sure this is already on the Forums, but I will redo it anyway.

Share a personal ghost story. It can be about any paranormal activity that you have personally experienced, DO NOT share what someone has told you. I want personal stories based upon personal experience.

many times when someone is told of a ghost story or experiences a paranormal event the RATIONAL part of the mind tries to figure out what is happening, and they say, oh it was just a sound from such and such, or however they want to rationalize the experience.

I have been experiencing paranormal events since I was very young, my whole family on my Moms side has too. But Try to share personal stories.

I will start with a very recent experience.

2013.Living in a duplex, with my family, I would awake to hear a child running, since I have children, I would awake to see who was running around at night. This often happened very late or just as I was going to bed and even when I was sleeping. Happened for at least 4 months, it was never my children who were always fast asleep. In the day time during the 4 months, after my wife would leave the duplex early in the morning, I would hear a knocking or shaking of the door handle, I was still in bed, and I was thinking "she must have forgot something..." I run to the door and she is not there, nobody is. This happened at least a half dozen times. In the course of the 4 months, my kids would fall down as if tripped, and would often hurt themselves, but as kids are prone to falls, I thought nothing of it too much (rational part kicking in). The most bizarre of the events occurred when one night i go the freezer to get a Frozen Snickers, I had already eaten one a few days prior, so I know they were fine when i left them, All the snickers had been opened from one end. I showed my wife who said she had not opened them. It was very strange, and I decided to ask the neighbors if they were experiencing anything similar, since it was Duplex. But i never got a chance. They were moving out as the Lady next door found a new job. My wife was talking to them as they were leaving though, and had found out that Her mother and sister had died very recently, within the year. After they moved away the running and all other paranormal events had stopped.

Straight form the Horses mouth....

Now it is your turn,share a Personal paranormal experience....
hoarynodens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2014, 06:51 PM   #2
liselott

Maybe not paranormal, but an experience that I have never understood.

When I was seventeen I travelled to France to live with a French family for three weeks to learn the language better.

One night I awoke in my bed because of a glass of water having been thrown at me in bed. The glass was lying in the bed, water everywhere (no, I did not wet myself ). I did not have a glass of water in the room, I have never been sleepwalking, wouldn't know where to find the glasses anyway. Nobody around, not a sound in the house, nobody up.

Don't know what to make of it. Everyone in the house swore the following day they had not been practical joking me.
liselott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2014, 06:54 PM   #3
liselott

Another time, when I was in my early twenties and living of my own in my first small apartment, I dreamt that I heard a flower pot fall from from the window sill in the kitchen to be smashed against the floor. In that moment I woke up, only to hear a flower pot fall from the window sill in the kitchen and smash against the floor. It was like I dreamt of this exact thing happening one second before it did happen.
liselott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2014, 07:48 PM   #4
hoarynodens
Inactive

Wonderful experiences...I'll add another...

I was camping alone, about 3 miles out. That year the man who owned the horse stables had lost his dog, the man hated people, loved his dog. So he walked to the end of the meadow and shot himself. The horse packers went looking for him and found him. I was walking along and I smell sulfur, and my mind was on the old man, because since I was a kid he had always been friendly to me. I had visited the usually secret spots he had shown my Dad. Anyhow that night something kept poking at me in the back ,felt like a finger.
Old 30-12-2014, 04:27 AM   #5
liltroofer
Inactive

A cat got into my room though the door was locked. It walked up my attempting-to-sleep body, and I felt it making dints in the poofy comforter and everything. My body felt it all, the little dainty paws, the weight of it on my chest as it just sat there on me. Just like a cat does when it wants to act like it's the boss and you're the pet. You better believe I was hiding from it with covers around my face at this time. When I got brave enough to pull down the covers to try to see it, it just went away, not like it was lifted but like it physically faded from the physical world. With my arm, I carefully felt the physical depression in the blanket. Something had been there and went away.

Nobody believed me, but I swear it happened just this way. There is more to the story too, because just before this, the lights turned on by themselves. Twice. The second time I turned them off and told the lights to stop doing that, that's when I went to bed, covered myself out of annoyance and fear, and then the cat walked up my body, from my feet to my chest. It was during a thunderstorm too. And a neighbor's cat had recently died.

Also lived in what you'd probably have to call a "haunted house" with voices and foot steps. That was a different house though, and maybe needs a different story.

I am surprised this forum relegates ghosts to just "paranormal" and puts "orbs" somewhere else, when really ghosts and things like it deserve a whole sub-forum. There are so many cases of the near dead and recently departed acting beyond the veil. I guess they don't want to be overrun with "Ghost Hunters" and TAPS stuff, but I love the subject.
liltroofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2014, 04:44 AM   #6
hoarynodens
Inactive

I agree about the relegation of the orbs and paranormal, I had to just choose somewhere to put this thread , this place seemed most relevant.

Cats can haunt, dogs can haunt. I have a dog story... My friend and my Brothers friend had this half-wolf dog when we were kids, Thing was a monster, but always friendly to us. It died when we were teens. In my 20's I rented their cabin to live in and work. Their dad had built the place. In the first week staying their I was pinned down by the spirit of this half-wolf-dog, Felt its enormous paws pin me down and felt its breath and could hear its growl, It eventually let me go and I had never felt it's presence after that.

Scared me so damn much I too hid under my covers the rest of that night.
Old 30-12-2014, 05:10 AM   #7
liltroofer
Inactive

Yowza, you must have some real connection to that dog's realm. Get outta there LOL

Glad it didn't bug you any more.
liltroofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2014, 02:48 PM   #8
rotkeilseverum3
Inactive

When I was growing up I lived in a very old house. When we first moved there my mum saw a ghost in the middle of the night, she convinced herself it was just because the house was damp so got a dehumidifier and never saw one again. But my sister and I had many strange things happen, even though we never actually saw a ghost.

The most scary thing that happened to me was one night I woke up to my dog yelping and being dragged off the bed, my back was pressed against the wall and I couldn't move, felt like something was pushing against my chest trapping me there. I was trying to hold onto my dogs legs to pull her back up but she just couldn't get up, just as if something was holding onto her back legs. She was a big lab who could easily jump on the bed. It was terrifying and to this day I never sleep with the lights off.

Things moving for no reason, like a fork moving across a carpeted floor with speed, things falling down for no reason.

Also things like the lights and t.v turning on and off, the radiators being turned off in the middle of the night when its freezing cold.

My dad died and the night he died (I was 12 and hadn't been told he had cancer and was dying) I had a dream I was chasing him up a mountain with black panthers all around us, he reached the top of the mountain and jumped on a big fire work which blew up in the sky, I woke up to my step dad telling me he was dead.
Sometimes someone strokes my head, this happens all the time. The feeling of a hand stroking my head, this normally only happens when I'm alone.I've kind of got used to it.
I don't know if this counts as paranormal but I used to do tarot cards and predicted my own pregnancy and that he was a boy about 2 months before I got pregnant. I went to see a spiritualist who told me I really needed to join the spiritual church as he said I am the type who can easily connect but since then I've been trying hard to block it all out and make excuses for why its not real as most of the experiences have been terrifying. So I haven't seen or sensed anything for a long time.

This is also all strange to me as I strongly don't believe in god, heaven or even ghosts... Even though I have experienced many strange things. Sometimes I do wonder about left over trapped energy in the atmosphere. I don't know, pretty freaky when it happens to you though!
rotkeilseverum3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2014, 06:22 PM   #9
ronisron
Inactive

At one time I was clandestinely dating a girl, we were just trying to be discreet, so we left a group at the bar and made some excuse to leave ahead of them because we wanted some alone time. Without going into detail, we had alone time and we heard a group come in upstairs, and we were like "Oh no! We'll be discovered!" So we got ourselves together and she was pretending to do laundry as I was in another part of the basement and I ran upstairs to be with everyone that had come back.... but there was no one there.

We heard footsteps, voices, the sound of someone walking up the top stairs to the upper floor -- everything. But no one was there. It wasn't that spooky, just weird. And not long after we were upstairs, everyone walked in. It was like the energy of those folks arrived first or something, very strange. But that house was definitely full of lots of different energies from various souls that had passed through there. And a lot of people seemed to have an experience of some sort with that place. Very cool.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2014, 06:38 PM   #10
1zenith
Banned

Default OVER the weekend a demon YELLED at me

I have had millions of alien/paranormal encounters but i can give you this one.

I think it was last WED night/morning. I slept from 9 30 to 10 am.

I slept so goooood all night dreaming like crazy all night/morning.

Well when I disrupt my sleep cycle then go back to sleep I am prone to astral travel or going outta body before falling back to sleep . I got up like 3 times to go Pee Pee.

SO I had laid back down and i felt my body float outta body, like 12 inches above the bed and i heard a LOUD ANGRY demon man 65 years old,
scream at me. He said "Well just say it!!!!!". It sounded like a voice from a movie not like a normal human man. Totally sounded like a demon with deep sort of voice.

I dont know if i went outta body on my own or if HE MADE me go outta body.

I dont know if he was being intrusive or if i just happened to be intrusive into HIS dimension.

I have millions more stories too. lol They all should be on here by now. lol

__________________________________________________ _______________This happened this morning:

And today just like 3.5 hrs ago i was thinking about ride alongs and i had been on DIF a time or two .
You know the theory, how some ppl have reptilian ride-a-longs??
I TRIED to push my chair back which is on wheels and the chair is on carpet.
I couldnt go back and it felt like a BRICK WALL had stopped me!!!!

IT did kinda freak me out because my first thought was that i totally felt like it was an ENTITY that STOPPED me.

I guess it was my reppie-ride-along who STOPPED me for brief seconds .
The reptilians likes to eaves drop on my thoughts.
AND it is hard for them to communicate telepathically to a human when they are in an awake state as far as long complete sentences etc.
SO they have figured ways out to communicate BETTER.

Like stopping my chair from moving backwards to tell me
"ya i am your ride a long". lol

They communicate to me by SONGS. How clever!!

Last edited by 1zenith; 30-12-2014 at 06:50 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2014, 07:03 PM   #11
1zenith
Banned

Default I dreamt of lottery numbers and they HIT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liselott View Post
Another time, when I was in my early twenties and living of my own in my first small apartment, I dreamt that I heard a flower pot fall from from the window sill in the kitchen to be smashed against the floor. In that moment I woke up, only to hear a flower pot fall from the window sill in the kitchen and smash against the floor. It was like I dreamt of this exact thing happening one second before it did happen.
Thats pretty cool.

I had similar experience one month after i graduated from college July.

All 6 lottery numbers POWERBALL came to me at 11 15am on a sat morning.
I was in that semi sleep state. I repeated the numbers back to me several times and memorized all of them.

That night i was watching the NEWS. They all hit. I was like
"thats weird all those numbers came to me this morning".

I was dumb then and didnt know i had psychic abilities so i ignored it.

So if that ever happens to you dont ignore it.

Stuff like that happens all the time to ppl who hit the lottery.

I figured it out 6 years later that, that was a significant event, THEN told my mom.

That was when my spiritual awakening started.

Back then the Powerball lottery would have been like $40-60MIL.

IT came about in 1990 or 1991. It didnt reach to 300MIL in those days.

But phuck who needs 40MIL?

Last edited by 1zenith; 30-12-2014 at 07:06 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2014, 08:14 PM   #12
hoarynodens
Inactive

@ Rot. Doubt is a powerful tool , it closes you off. Doubt is a tool the church's use in exorcism's to help people close themselves off from hauntings. Just having a skeptic in a room will be enough sometimes for hauntings to not occur.
Yet doubt is not enough for non-human hauntings.

If you do have an intuitive power with Tarot , I suggest you keep going with that power, it may feel draining but all powers do. Learn to accept and open and have no fear. I often think of Dune and the this quote, “I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”
Old 30-12-2014, 08:50 PM   #13
rotkeilseverum3
Inactive

I just get far too scared. To do cards you need to be open, I'm so closed. I made myself closed because I couldn't handle it. Even now, when I haven't had any experiences for years-I'm sure because I've blocked them out, I no longer see them or sense them in any serious way and when I do I dismiss it. I still often can't get to sleep, have to keep sitting up and looking around to make sure nothing is there, never have the lights off. Because of the other experiences I've had, I couldn't imagine letting myself allow them to come back.

My mum is the same as me, she also stopped when she was reading tarot cards and predicted her friends fathers death. She never told her friend when she saw it in the cards but did tell another friend and a week later it happened...she hasn't done cards since because it freaked her out that much.
I also put on an other thread a week or so ago how I had a dream about MH370 and how terrorists took it down, I had This dream the night it went missing, woke up straight away and sent a message to my mum just telling her about this, because it was so real. Then a few hours later I see it on the news "plane missing" was like being hit by a train. Just glad I told my mum about the dream before the news aired.

Since I had children I got even more scared, I don't want to let "them" or "it" in because I've heard the stories of what can happen,I saw what happened to my dog and would probably die if that happened to one of my kids.

Sorry, I'm derailing the thread :/ lovely quote.

Last edited by rotkeilseverum3; 30-12-2014 at 08:57 PM.
Old 30-12-2014, 08:54 PM   #14
rotkeilseverum3
Inactive

^i should of clarified, I didn't dream about MH370 particularly, I just dreamt about a plane of screaming people with terrorists brandishing guns and blowing the plane up
Old 30-12-2014, 09:14 PM   #15
abrett44

This is my experience...

I saw some UFO's... talked to a lady with non-stop moving eyes who said she went up in a spaceship and talked to God... met her in the hospital... been in mental facilities three times... and... and... a lot of other shit happened. It's hard to explain. Numbers. And stuff.

abrett44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2014, 09:16 PM   #16
hoarynodens
Inactive

You are not derailing the thread. I started it with the intention of helping those who need help with hauntings, since i can offer true experiences, and true banishment practices.

Here is something interesting to consider, the "devil" if that is who you mean by "it", is just the "god" of organized religion. A Very powerful being that truly exists, but there is NO Satan. This being believes it has created Man and so once you usurp this powerful being by Denying it you can overcome any Them or It. People use the words Archons, or whatever here on the threads, and blame them for evil, but Man is responsible for Evil. To me there is only truth and falseness.
Old 30-12-2014, 09:21 PM   #17
greenery

The day that I had one of my strongest spiritual experiences, some kind of awakening or christ consciousness, I saw two stickers, I think they were relatively big, saying "24" "12". May or may not mean anything.

Last edited by greenery; 30-12-2014 at 09:22 PM.
greenery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2014, 09:44 PM   #18
abrett44

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoarynodens View Post
You are not derailing the thread. I started it with the intention of helping those who need help with hauntings, since i can offer true experiences, and true banishment practices.

Here is something interesting to consider, the "devil" if that is who you mean by "it", is just the "god" of organized religion. A Very powerful being that truly exists, but there is NO Satan. This being believes it has created Man and so once you usurp this powerful being by Denying it you can overcome any Them or It. People use the words Archons, or whatever here on the threads, and blame them for evil, but Man is responsible for Evil. To me there is only truth and falseness.
Archons, reptilians, demons, the darkness... that's all the same right?

If you're assuming what I said isn't true... it is.
edit:
Oh you weren't talking to me. Oops.

Last edited by abrett44; 30-12-2014 at 09:47 PM.
abrett44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2014, 11:11 AM   #19
rotkeilseverum3
Inactive

No I don't mean the devil. I don't know what it/they are/is or if its anything at all as most of it can be explained away.

If the devil or any other seriously powerful, evil being was able to show himself or make things happen surely more of it would be happening . Most of the things I've watched regarding paranormal activities, the really shocking videos have all turned out to be hoaxes. I know lots of people experience it, but I tend to think of it as something more personal than something all seeing, all being picking off random people to show themselves.

There's loads of spiritualists around, but I've only met one I really believe in. He wouldn't take money for his readings and knew many things about me and my family he could never have known and predicted things that did come true eventually. If I hadn't met him I wouldn't believe in it at all. He had a "spirit guide" but sometimes I wonder if it is a spirit guide or it is all their own gift.
Old 31-12-2014, 11:53 AM   #20
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotkeilseverum3 View Post
No I don't mean the devil. I don't know what it/they are/is or if its anything at all as most of it can be explained away.

If the devil or any other seriously powerful, evil being was able to show himself or make things happen surely more of it would be happening . Most of the things I've watched regarding paranormal activities, the really shocking videos have all turned out to be hoaxes. I know lots of people experience it, but I tend to think of it as something more personal than something all seeing, all being picking off random people to show themselves.
This is my major disappointment with the devil and his minions. Nothing he is meant to have achieved in the entirety of recorded history is more spectacular than the invention of mere mortals in hollywood studios.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote