Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 12-10-2009, 01:44 PM   #101
amethyst
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakul View Post
Watched both videos. Thanks. The first one was especially interesting because it posited scientific research on why `giantism' (mammoths, giant cave bears, sabre tooth tiges, giant sloths, deer, etc) disappeared from earth. According to the video - just 10,000+ years ago, all living things were larger and lived longer. Why living thing shrank is because of an extreme change in atmospheric conditions. The ozone belt shrank to about 20% of what it was, allowing more poisonous radiation to reach the earth's surface. The amount of oxygen in the air was reduced, etc.

The video doesn't say this but many other sources claim that so many species died out suddenly around 10,000BC, because of some great cataclysm (change in the earth's poles, causing massive floods earthquakes, etc). So this all makes sense.
There's a greek word called katabole or kataballo which ancient texts refer to as a type of cataclysm, a laying waste of the earth's foundation.
amethyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:49 PM   #102
element
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by amethyst View Post
I do too. The earth is much older than we realise.
Ah just deleted it so I could give a better opinion about the video. You're naughty.

Interestingly, I once read that Vedic calculations were very close to how old science thinks the earth is.
I think the cataclysm theory was here somewhere too, one of Chattanova's threads.

Atmospheric conditions might explain the size differences. Just look around, all animals are SMALL. Why aren't they as big as they used to be?
What about dragons and flying serpents (pterodactyls anyone?) Anyway, love the site PF gave against evolution theory, gave me something to read.

Last edited by element; 12-10-2009 at 01:50 PM.
element is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 02:09 PM   #103
drakul

Quote:
There's a greek word called katabole or kataballo which ancient texts refer to as a type of cataclysm, a laying waste of the earth's foundation.
Are you Greek?
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 02:09 PM   #104
amethyst
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by element View Post
Ah just deleted it so I could give a better opinion about the video. You're naughty.

Interestingly, I once read that Vedic calculations were very close to how old science thinks the earth is.
I think the cataclysm theory was here somewhere too, one of Chattanova's threads.

Atmospheric conditions might explain the size differences. Just look around, all animals are SMALL. Why aren't they as big as they used to be?
What about dragons and flying serpents (pterodactyls anyone?) Anyway, love the site PF gave against evolution theory, gave me something to read.
I was too quick

Do you know which link was Chattanova's?
Old 12-10-2009, 02:10 PM   #105
amethyst
Inactive

Quote:
Are you Greek?
No I just like to study origins of words
Old 12-10-2009, 02:13 PM   #106
element
Inactive

Quote:
I was too quick

Do you know which link was Chattanova's?
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10928
element is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2009, 02:14 PM   #107
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichi wa zen View Post
The giants are in Holland. We have the tallest people on the planet. All chicks look like supermodels with legs that never seem to end.
So flat there gravity is less, see
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2009, 02:16 PM   #108
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Seems Neanderthal was TALLER, had a BIGGER BRAIN CASE (more intelligent) than homo sapiens. And that just maybe we carry Neanderthal genes. (of course we do - look at some of the people around you).

So what brought on this sudden turnaround? It's not like Neanderthal remains haven't been around and studied for the last 100 years!
Probably a DNA match found with Khazaria
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2009, 06:47 AM   #109
ramaytush

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean~infinte View Post
but physics has proven it to b immposible hasnt it??

that part of the bone would of had to of been thicker to support weight not to mention added gravity applying pressure to the bones as humans stand on two legs rather then four

if there were giants here on earth like the nephlim then maybe it they would be the tall nordics that some people talk about like credo or maybe tall reptiles or the fact that as they were trying to create a genetic hybrid the closest they got to human at that time was the nephlim but they carried more traits of the reptile gene, who knows
i have heard that the climate of earth was once more favorable for larger animals, like dinosaurs and giant humans. it was something to do with uv rays and the sun. when it changed, smaller organisms fared better. they also said that we are transitioning again to a climate favorable to smaller organisms, so maybe in thousands of years we will be the fossilized giants (:

apologies, i cant remember where i read that.
ramaytush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 05:27 PM   #110
lutimikode

For all those serious about getting to the bottom of Solomon Giants story feel free to join my quest. After couple of years I decided to start a blog Solomon Giants UFO Update http://solomongiants.wordpress.com.

I hope if nothing else it will be an interesting entertainment for the readers.
lutimikode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 11:22 PM   #111
totalrecall

Quote:
Yes, I saw those stone effigies on this thread. Was it you that posted them? Lately I have begun to wonder if the English were not very small people. Historians give the impression that ALL people were small 100+ years ago then but good diet made people taller. True for the English maybe and the Japanese, but NOT for the Slavs, Germanics and Nordics. They always tended to be tall and have maybe even gotten shorter. I think the English were a race of small people (Hobbits?) in general. Here in Virginia we have many old mansions from the Revolution and Civil war eras and you should see how small the furniture is. The beds are short and the chairs are so close to the floor, a child would feel comfortable.

It's not just a matter of diet making the English so small as some historians claim. I think they said the average English sailor/soldier was about 5ft 3". Some historians would have you think that all Europeans were that small, but just grew taller because of better diet during the modern era. Not true. Diet is important but Heredity is huge. After the English intermixed with the Scotch Irish and other taller tribes of Europeans, especially in the US, the English got somewhat taller. Think about it - only 1% of men in the world are 6 ft tall.

This is a theory, but because the English were the dominant people in the British Isles and in all the Crown Colonies, like N. Am, they feared and despised very tall people because it made them feel inferior. This fear of `THE GIANTS' is still with us.

How many times do you hear that statement? -`Oh he/she moves well for a TALL person', etc. That's a stigma, as if tall people can't be as athletic as short people.

Nah, I don't think so.

All people were short in the centuries past, Germans included.

Here's my off the wall totally nonsense theory. Are you ready for it?

This mathematician claims that it is impossible to prove mathematically whether we live on the inside or outside of the earth. Right? OK so let's roll with that assumption for a sec.

Let's say we live on the inside of a hollow earth and that the sky and cosmos above is the microcosm and beyond the 1000s of miles thick earth exterior is the macrocosm. At the poles are the giant holes which link the exterior and interior together as one giant crust. In common periods in unknown history, the crust rotates around so that the inside becomes the outside and vice versa.

Let's say before the last flip we lived on the outside. It's so big the outside surface compared to the small interior we are now in that the natural size of everything living there is several times bigger than what we are used to now. That's why all animals pre-ice age where huge: huge dragon flies, huge beavers, huge horses, huge prehistoric crocodiles, huge saber tooth tigers, huge people (giants) etc.

This would mean that we were all giants before the last flip. Once flipped to the inside, the survivors who went deep inside the crust before the flip came out and gradually got accustomed to their new small environment and shrank with each subsequent generation.

A few survivors remained in the deep interior and stayed gigantic.

As a side note this would fit in with the so below as above hermetic principle. When we get to the end of the macrocosm we realize the macro universe is also inside a planet. We would be completely microscopic compared to the entities on the surface of this hollow planet. It could go on and on, the further we go out the much less dense the worlds get until things are so less dense that there is no form any more.

It would also fit in with David Icke's Russian doll theory of the dimensions and how everything is a fractal.

It would also fit in with the reason why man hasn't ventured further than 250 miles in the atmosphere without dying. To go further he has to compact himself and go microscopic (a lower dimension?).

What do you reckon? total bollocks? Probably. Still... interesting.
totalrecall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 05:26 PM   #112
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
Probably a DNA match found with Khazaria
That rodin has a wicked sense of humor, you know?

Rodin I beg to differ, I have been doing alot of research on the ancient Sauromatians (Lizard People - seriously). Really a fantastic story. One of the most interesting things about the Sauromatians are their warrior women.

Women had equal rights with men. They hunted and went to war with the men. A woman could not marry until until she had killed a man in battle. Anthropologists laughed at these reports by Herodotus (500BC), etc until they dug up hundreds/thousands of Sauromatian graves in Sth Russia and found WOMEN in FULL BATTLE DRESS. Also women who were high-ranking priestesses.

Apparently the `Khazarians' have found the Sauromatians much more politically correct than being descended merely from Neanderthals (cave men with clubs who dragged women around by the hair). Jews are now claiming on various websites - that THE SAUROMATIANS (who have generally been considered to be forerunners of the SLAVS) - WERE ACTUALLY KHAZARS/JEWS).

Or maybe Rodin is right too - the Khazars were first descended from the Neanderthals (although I don't think any Neanderthal skeletons have been found in Sth Russia, but I could be wrong) AND THEN the Neanderthals mixed with Cro Magnon and created the Sauro Matae - Lizard People.

Anyway - back to the subject of this thread - Sauromatian women had to be tall and strong to fight with men. This is why you find so many tall Slavic women and they excell in international sports.

To have a tall race you must have tall women. The women must also carry a tall gene. Unfortunately in English and much of Western European society, women were expected to be SMALL and weak and dependent. Tall strong women were treated as freaks. Well of course the race is not going to get taller this way, it's going to get shorter or stay the same. Any animal breeder knows that you must BREED THE BEST TO THE BEST - in order to improve the breed. Take horses for example - do horse breeders breed a big tall thoroughbred to a pony? No. Not unless they want a pony size horse or one slightly taller. Same thing with humans.

Last edited by drakul; 06-07-2010 at 05:32 PM.
Old 06-07-2010, 05:39 PM   #113
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by totalrecall View Post
Nah, I don't think so.

All people were short in the centuries past, Germans included.

Here's my off the wall totally nonsense theory. Are you ready for it?

This mathematician claims that it is impossible to prove mathematically whether we live on the inside or outside of the earth. Right? OK so let's roll with that assumption for a sec.

Let's say we live on the inside of a hollow earth and that the sky and cosmos above is the microcosm and beyond the 1000s of miles thick earth exterior is the macrocosm. At the poles are the giant holes which link the exterior and interior together as one giant crust. In common periods in unknown history, the crust rotates around so that the inside becomes the outside and vice versa.

Let's say before the last flip we lived on the outside. It's so big the outside surface compared to the small interior we are now in that the natural size of everything living there is several times bigger than what we are used to now. That's why all animals pre-ice age where huge: huge dragon flies, huge beavers, huge horses, huge prehistoric crocodiles, huge saber tooth tigers, huge people (giants) etc.

This would mean that we were all giants before the last flip. Once flipped to the inside, the survivors who went deep inside the crust before the flip came out and gradually got accustomed to their new small environment and shrank with each subsequent generation.

A few survivors remained in the deep interior and stayed gigantic.

As a side note this would fit in with the so below as above hermetic principle. When we get to the end of the macrocosm we realize the macro universe is also inside a planet. We would be completely microscopic compared to the entities on the surface of this hollow planet. It could go on and on, the further we go out the much less dense the worlds get until things are so less dense that there is no form any more.

It would also fit in with David Icke's Russian doll theory of the dimensions and how everything is a fractal.

It would also fit in with the reason why man hasn't ventured further than 250 miles in the atmosphere without dying. To go further he has to compact himself and go microscopic (a lower dimension?).

What do you reckon? total bollocks? Probably. Still... interesting.

Your theory is interesting. Although I'm not sure I understand it.

Basically you are saying the earth is hollow and that we are now living inside this hollow earth and that is why we are small? So if we went outside to the exterior of the earth all the giant animals would be there?