Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 03-12-2009, 01:15 PM   #101
thelyran

...on top of Yowie Hill...

...does a Yowie shit in the woods,I thinks so,15 inches and cylendrical,except
for the end,where what ever dumped it,stood in it,it's no cow pat,and there was no cows in sight,but it's a biggun...dried out though,sadly.
Old 03-12-2009, 01:18 PM   #102
thelyran

...and lightning is harmful to trees,what I find interesting,alot of roots had grown around boulders of Iron Stone,maybe that attracts it as well,as to do with strikes..

Old 03-12-2009, 01:28 PM   #103
thelyran

...and going back home...don't get lost people,and be very careful,the roads are terrible,windy,few hair-pin turns and I lost it,at 40kms and hour,and stopped inches away from head-on with a tree,,jamming the dirt road,and had to do 5 reverses to get back out,last,spinning the wheels,crabbing sideways,and back out,you see powdery soil with leaf-litter covering,back right down,it was my fault,even at such low speed,I had her in fourth gear,
when it should've been in third,being lazy is no excuse,Iggy Pop blaring away,"
Billy Is A Runaway",just to cool...
this is the turn-off to Mount George and Newondoc...,I'll use signs in future,instead of feel.

...and going by the white crosses and wreaths of flowers stuck on trees,from road deaths,very good advice I give you,that'll do for now,regards...
Old 03-12-2009, 07:15 PM   #104
peace sells

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelyran View Post
...another view...

lovely place...
Thankyou for the welcome

More fantastic pictures, such gorgeous scenery and lizard free this time i see

As for me, the hairiest thing that i am most likely to bump into is sat at my local bus stop drinking a can of Skol so i will leave the Yowie searching in your very capable hands. Lots of luck for your next trip TheLyran.

Old 04-12-2009, 11:01 PM   #105
thelyran

Quote:
Originally Posted by peace sells View Post
Thankyou for the welcome

More fantastic pictures, such gorgeous scenery and lizard free this time i see

As for me, the hairiest thing that i am most likely to bump into is sat at my local bus stop drinking a can of Skol so i will leave the Yowie searching in your very capable hands. Lots of luck for your next trip TheLyran.

...Thankyou for the tip,Good to see your sweet face again,
...have a look at the picture you chose,now imagine a curtain of flame,moving over the top,as gases ignite off the leaves,under favourable 80klm winds,thats how fast the bush fire ignites.Cinders.That’s why I carry pick or shovel ,and stay close to creeks,remove the rocks,dig a mud pool,and with clothing on,coat yourself,in 3-6 inches of mud and find under creek bed,alcove,river bank,somewhere cool and away from your car,the petrol boils and explodes,there goes your clean water and supplies,
It’s a spin out the way I say it,but it might save your life if you think of one little addition,even a fold-up campers shovel.But it’s not that hot,alight,and at least in this area,offers refuge.I looked on a map properly today,and freaked at the back tracking,double takes,I did and realised why fuel consumption is so high.But the tracks are just beautiful,and makes worth while all the effort.
...in the first series of shots,you could see fires in the background,but probably 100’s of kilometres away,but watched the winds,which were little,if it picked up,I don’t hang around,got caught in a bushfire when I was younger,a mild one,and it melted the seals in the window,and the engine was faultering and spluttering,needing rewiring back home,it melted wires in the engine bay and two leads,probably hitting a burning log,so survive ,and learn,I did,and getting off lightly for being silly,once before.
...and to you my dear,seeing that pretty avatar,look out for wild animals at your bus-stop,like drunks,the abusive,the desperate,or anyone wanting help with a Bedford Van,druggies,...just anybody you don’t know,there’s more animals escaped in the zoo that’s the city,that I’m far more scared of,than our slithering friends.Take care,Jase

*...I know that sounds mad,but it's true
Old 04-12-2009, 11:28 PM   #106
thelyran

...this one Peace,

...this photo,although poor depth of field,when one was standing on that fire
look-out,and viewing the rolling ranges before them,and seeing this pawl of smoke ahead,even though calm conditions,this is what freaked me out,this is
what convinced to take some precautions and think ahead,the scale of it,is frightening,an endless source of fuel.The Mount George Shots did'nt have much fuel in fallen branches and leaf litter on top of the hill,but out at E-lands and much further out at Blue Nob,there was,and that's where the photos for the smokey valleys were taken.
...Hahahaha,I'm not the Leyland Brothers,(A old TV show in Australia),but not stupid,there's alot to loose,and if I do breakdown,I have at least a week to wait,before a friend will come out with his tilt tray and pick the car up.To hire a truck,it'll cost about $400-500 bucks +,that's not an option.
...But like I said,enjoy the thread,and great to see you....Jase

...I'll go on,after this shot,and filling the car,went back down the hill where it started overheating again.So found a track that led down to another creek,it was overgrown and narrow,and parked on a wooden bridge,over a fast running creek,using the cool thermals to hasten cooling the engine down,and put the last 4 litres of water I had,back into the block....stayed probably half an hour,and things worked out well.Filled up the containers on the way home,but nearly ran that poor lizard down,but was only driving 50kms an hour,on windy bends.It was fun,it was a big lizard too,but heaps of the frill-necked variety,but they are too fast for me to snap it...that was the only Goanna I seen and massive it was.Not many roos,but the smaller Black Wallaby was hopping on the side tracks,again,they're too fast and I leave big roos alone,it's the wild pigs/boars...I'd rather avoid above all,I don't carry weapons,and don't want to hurt anything,but pushing my luck with that policy
''''take care.

Last edited by thelyran; 04-12-2009 at 11:54 PM.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:31 PM   #107
peace sells

"there’s more animals escaped in the zoo that’s the city,that I’m far more scared of,than our slithering friends."

You make a very valid point, plenty of crazy surrounds me im afraid to say though no snakes thank goodness, now they do really creep me out. See, i told you i was a wuss

Keep safe out there
Old 05-12-2009, 12:08 AM   #108
thelyran

Quote:
Originally Posted by peace sells View Post
"there’s more animals escaped in the zoo that’s the city,that I’m far more scared of,than our slithering friends."

You make a very valid point, plenty of crazy surrounds me im afraid to say though no snakes thank goodness, now they do really creep me out. See, i told you i was a wuss

Keep safe out there
...no,you keep safe,that's why I mentioned it,,I just can see you'll attract that kind of crap.It's seems crazy,but I noticed redheads do,that's all.
...you like your Megadeath,alot of Neanderthalic drummers lurking around
sidetracking you here.But I will,be careful that is.I like the driving and solitude
...won't blare the stereo quite so much next time,,to be honest,probably trying to scare Yowie away,just so I can get good pics...
Old 08-12-2009, 05:24 PM   #109
thelyran

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelyran View Post

...at least these guys had more luck,I invested $50 worth of petrol finding this Yowie,and all I got was mosquito bites...anyway,enjoy this video,it's for
reeelz man...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySX5ZeMx5X4

...sorry to do this,quoting my own post,but it looks like the videos posted are'nt showing up,but if one quotes this post you can see it,funny that.
Hate asking for help to see what's going on....regards.

...Oh,for those who support the dimensional,portal and UFO aspects of the Yowie,you'll be fascinated by this excerpt from Davis Moench's,Big Book Of Conspiracies,a worthwhile investment,and a great read too...

...d/l the picture,and magnify it,you'll find it interesting....Jase
Old 09-12-2009, 01:49 PM   #110
thelyran

Default To Gilly the Moderator

Gilly,

...just a small chance to thankyou for the work you put into restoring the video links for the Bigfoot series afore posted.When I asked her to remove an old post,it was done under two minutes.Geez,do you remember in the 1970's,when if you were'nt served at McDonalds,in under two minutes,you got a free meal,with Gilly on the job,no hope,the corporation always profits.
...In honesty,Gilly,you're the best hardest working Mod,I've seen anywhere.Don't be embarressed,people go unrewarded all the time for their good deeds,I try not to foget that.So just a small opportunity to thankyou,and give love to you,Jason

here's another about the Mexican Border,Swine Flu and everything

Old 19-12-2009, 04:25 PM   #111
thelyran

...this day,started quiet and nice,and would've ended up being the luckiest day of my life,but I blew it,I had the winning Powerball numbers,$6 million I blew...and it's taken nearly 9 days to get over it.Something woke me,and said goto the town of your birth,few days short of turning 40,known for a long time,this is the year I make it...just to be deflated...would've loved buying that land at Mount George,buying a Mercedes,450,silver with black windows...and becoming reclusive...growing veges and keeping cows,for the fun of it,not to serve me,just to mow the paddocks,and enjoy life...ahh well,still,11 months +,to make it....yes,I forgot to put it on,the Powerball that is.

...and only cows,bulls and psilocyblin mushrooms for company,no,I did'nt eat them

...but this hill,I have no intentions of scaling,the best evidence,points,this Yowie seems to exist between Mount George and a very small town,on a 100km dirt road,in the middle of no-where,Nowendoc..from Mt George through the dirt tracks to Glouster,they're all private properties,with adequate fencing
and enough warning signs,to let you know,how trespassers are dealt with.
The farmers are more likely to be the threat,than the hairy-one.
There will be no new searches on the way to Glouster,but will instead,concentrate on the Nowendoc Rd,and Nowendoc itself...but that means repairs to the car,so after Christmas will be the time to venture out again.

...But over Christmas,try and spend time with people you love,try and stay off the roads,and have a safe and enjoyable rest,see you next year,and thankyou,Jase