Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 17-09-2018, 11:31 AM   #101
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
..... how come she was the only amateur out of the hundreds of amateur solar observers to see whatever she saw? As an amateur with a phone camera, how come all the others with decent equipment missed it?.
I wasn't aware she was using a phone camera.. she may have been .... I don't think there are many amateurs watching the sun for long periods , and you have to be there recording at just the moment the UFOs appear.

A solar observatory is very easy to construct for just a few $ , it's tracking the sun which is the problem , and you have to man it of course ...

You need a vertical shaft , perhaps 8 meters high with a dark room at the bottom , a small monocular at the top ... tracking is tricky but it will project on the floor of the dark room a breathtaking image of the sun about a meter across , sun spots UFOs and all .
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2018, 01:20 PM   #102
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I wasn't aware she was using a phone camera.. she may have been .... I don't think there are many amateurs watching the sun for long periods , and you have to be there recording at just the moment the UFOs appear.

A solar observatory is very easy to construct for just a few $ , it's tracking the sun which is the problem , and you have to man it of course ...

You need a vertical shaft , perhaps 8 meters high with a dark room at the bottom , a small monocular at the top ... tracking is tricky but it will project on the floor of the dark room a breathtaking image of the sun about a meter across , sun spots UFOs and all .
Apparently she used an iPhone8. That's ok then...
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2018, 01:42 PM   #103
metak88

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
Apparently she used an iPhone8. That's ok then...
Yeah, I posted about those photos in the Solar Observatories thread.

After watching the video I went to her facebook page to get a better look at the photos and like I said they're crap, but what sent shivers down my spine were the comments below the photos. No-one was asking any questions how the photos were made (camera, lenses, editing, etc.), nothing. Just a bunch of "God bless you", "people are awakening", "the disclosure is coming", blah blah...
Old 19-09-2018, 04:50 PM   #104
thermion

This nonsense only gets traction because well-meaning people just don't think. This forum isn't immune. Makes one wonder who the 'sheeple' really are...
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 11:13 AM   #105
oz93666

http://

SP seems very preoccupied by the recent election of a US judge in this broadcast , seems to think this will greatly increase the chances of trump going after 50,000 public figure pedoes for whom the indictments are already prepared.

US news , vote , assassination , 9/11 , fema phone alert ...16:40 CC Meeting thanks ....... QUESTIONS ... 22:40 Jinn .... 25:40 Annunaki , Reptilians , "trump is 5th dimensional , clinton 4th " ... 30:00 God , death .... 31:55 Reptilian origins / beliefs , terminology .... 42:10 Soul identity .... 48:50 Reproduction , women's freedom .... 56:00 Mental illness .... 59:00 "is the universe pure love?" reason for 'evil' .... 1:05 :20 SP's illness , meeting with SETI members , Thanks?
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote