Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Tarot / Numerology > Esoteric / Alchemy / Law Of Attraction

Old 29-09-2015, 12:56 PM   #21
monk59

So lets show how belief works by nasty esoteric means, that does involve some of hermetic beliefs and astrology beliefs, but not all, don't value all the same way, it is difficult, but beliefs only!!!

The early beliefs over the start of day at new year had two, Sun rising with Sirius, belief regardless of location which is very important to astronomers, and sunset before date, as start of the day, this isn't unsual.

Cleopatra although Greek as a pharoah understood Egyptian superstitions, she however thought she was Isis on earth....this matters....

The Egyptians thought everything matters by Sirius/Isis rising with the Sun, but the Greeks were masters of astrology, but valued the start of New year by previous sunset, we will get back to this explaining our calendar later, but the Julian Calendar started on 1st January 0045 BC, this is auspicious for ancient Calendar beliefs that exist to this day!

The paranatellonta effected everybody, it is the method that astronomers use today regarding star angles, once astrology and astronomy were joined!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10705808
monk59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2015, 01:13 PM   #22
monk59

As we go forward with calenders, please note i have to explain MIDNIGHT as well, i will in time!

But ancient method regarding beliefs were sunset previous, regarding Calendars or sunrise on actual day, but please note to go forward we need location!!!

Some may not know about previous sunset as start of day, perhaps Florentine calendar may help:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florentine_calendar

The start of Jewish calendar in Israel is also previous sunset, but more importantly regarding Cleopatra, being ancient Greek, SHE VALUED SUNSET PREVIOUS TO DATE, although following Egyptian Gods...the plot thickens!
Old 29-09-2015, 01:24 PM   #23
monk59

To cut through red tape as an astronomer, there are three options for any date to use with purpose, but as an astronomer i have to explain how often they come up by chance!

Obviously i study astrology belief that is ancient, but as an astronomer, my special interest down the ages is Electional Astrology belief, Link below:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electional_astrology
Old 29-09-2015, 01:35 PM   #24
monk59

So lets get to grips with 9/11, regarding belief at location of New York, Parans are just belief however useful to astronomers, we use them, lets show what that means....there are three options, but please note date was chosen by this method, don't be superstitious!

Hell i have a lot to explain, don't i?, being seriously disabled, writing hurts me with pain, i take time with explanation...well that is how it is with me!

Treat me as a "Bozo" before i explain
Old 29-09-2015, 02:00 PM   #25
monk59

I expect and require attack, but you need to try to poke holes, i'm very friendly, no problem!

Tell me if you understand link below, if you don't, ask questions, i swear i did write this report, however afterwards i thought i must stay on mainstream websites, individual comments can get lost, regarding a few, so i broke away!

I chose name of defunct website, due to religious infiltration due to just belief, regarding astrology belief:-

https://wintertriangle.wordpress.com...-sun-calanders

Last edited by monk59; 29-09-2015 at 02:11 PM.
Old 29-09-2015, 02:36 PM   #26
iamwhoam

911 was New Year's Day of the Age of Aquarius. The two towers of occult fame were knocked down and replaced by a hexagram shaped building, symbolizing the rising consciousness that comes with the advancing ages.
Old 29-09-2015, 03:39 PM   #27
monk59

Hi Iamwhoam,

Obviously you must explain thesis, for comments, it must go through centuries with beliefs, i will go through 2,000 years if you wait a little, i'm very disabled but good with astronomy, but slow with explaining!

Obviously 2000 wasn't right, Anno Domini wasn't then, we made a mistake for two thousand years, at start of Julian calendar, There was no YEAR ZERO, it went from 1 B.C. to 1 A.D., so real two thousand years was 2001, so funny but not for victims in 2001 regarding Coptic Calendar, whatever just perhaps accurate Coptic strange beliefs on 9/11

It is all about belief and intention over HERMETIC belief and electional belief over astrology...

After all the leader of 9/11 came from Egypt from birth, puzzle obviously, but if not got right, i will sting you!! I love puzzles!

Anno Domini featured below, please note no year Zero, so new year was in 2001....now we have to choose which date for purpose??

Please note that we use New Year for changing things, perhaps by belief, by esoteric means, others wanted a New Year promise on 11th Sept. 2001, please debate ha ha...love members comments...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anno_Domini

After all i'm a monk, not easy to get by me...

Electional astrology meaning below:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electional_astrology

Now i have to explain my humour and thesis, i'm in pain so will explain my belief humour first but will be back soon!

I love humour about Egyptian awe, just another "Sand Dance" all religions suffer Ha Ha!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxAr66vtUoQ ...wait a while before it gets really started, i love humour!

Last edited by monk59; 29-09-2015 at 03:52 PM.
Old 29-09-2015, 08:11 PM   #28
tnt1

Much as life is all about money here it is all about energy for life in general everywhere else! While energy is important here of course, little do people know the true extent of their participation in producing and exchanging, indeed ingesting and utilizing said energies themselves!

Energy is key to life and the energy channeled by organic life forms is more than special. However, the earth herself produces energy and many grids all along ancient sites are designed to also produce energy, some through sound, some through vibration and sound and some through light display. All are related to why this garden was started. Its all about the energies produced here and collected!

Understand that you human, are electric. Everything around you is electric! The earth is electric as are the other planets and the universe! You are mental and universe is mental, meaning conscious and interactive!

You, being conscious and aware even in your current dumbed down state can learn to control your own electric frequencies to any variance of degrees but it is like anything else. You have to do so to remember how to use those muscles. Most of the earth grid that was destroyed in the cataclysms are aiding the dumbed down state of man!

Most people run on auto pilot being easily duped so little in the way of control is exhibited to be present enough consciously to break the programming which set in on your psyche from an early age. As a result of this 'routine' of behavior people let their reactions run wild as well as their imaginations.

So, the bottom line is this. Since you weren't using your conscious mind the majority of the time you are awake after the cataclysms, and making little in the way of progress, and so easy to manipulate, well... someone else took the wheel!

Lets just say someone else decided to go ahead and take care of that idle mind not exhibiting any real control for you by taking advantage of each drifting unconscious moment you have on a daily basis. With circuit board earth partially dismantled when many of the dolmans and sacred temple sites were destroyed, telepathic and higher brain function in mankind ceased to function in some ways!

Some third party controller or handler has programmed you to react according to their dictate while going to great lengths to protect and educate themselves so as to not forget. They gave you a model to live by, while keeping truth of the earth grid system and rules to themselves! This and how that once connected earth grid aided consciousness to realizations today thought to be myth are part of their easy control of the masses!

You grew up with this format of rules given by society and more instilling it in you from a young age making you think it is actually of your own doing. This while keeping you disconnected on both sides of the world and from each other is what these few protecting themselves in separate time space bubbles of reality are doing!

Your free will is always there to reject or accept anything said to you or taught to you in the way of this programming of course, but having grown up with it this is much harder to rise above it, or cross the great sea as wise men have labeled it for thousands of years.

I mean after all your father believes this, and his father before him and so on so it must be true right? Wrong! You do not remember the vast mental controls at your disposal when all your mental faculties are working within grid system earth.

We must heal the grid system of the earth and in turn heal ourselves and our minds! These dolman sites and other standing stone sites had one purpose and one purpose only! They resonated sound and emotional energy as people in large groups chanted and revered the gods that feed on the energies produced!

Further that programming making us forget our once common knowledge that our energies fed those that died and passed, and that we did this voluntarily while here, as well as those other remaining memories of life in the other realms has been in existence for so long now that just coming here insures you are born right into it.

Emotions are the dial with which the frequency of energies we organic beings produce is controlled, this because we are electric by our very nature. We humans produce energies in many varied ways tho including the sounds we make and the smells!

Ancient people, knew this and knowing this and the vibration and resonance of various stones, and how sound and frequency affected the body and how to make specific sound reflection and density for the stones made by polymer technology they did so often!

In their reality their emotions and prayers, their intentions toward their fallen and the deceased in their thoughts during these chants fed their fallen and those that had passed on. It also fed those that created this garden we all took part in! They saw this duty of feeding spirit as a matter of fact and as a soul contract with their brothers and sisters, recognizing that all life, including them needed energy and prayers. They knew we would need this energy when we leave our vessels also!

These ''electrical discharges'' from us and all organic life, yes from all biological life amplified off standing stones and monuments placed by another people of another time come in abundance when we are leaning towards extremes of emotions. Screams produce sufficient energy to break glass and this is only the energy we ourselves are capable of witnessing! Set a number of vibrating radiating "hue-mans" in or around the stone and silica structures within the earth such as towers, obelisks and so forth and picture them chanting or screaming loudly and you the begin to get the idea of the energies produced here!
Old 29-09-2015, 08:39 PM   #29
iamwhoam

Quote:
Originally Posted by monk59 View Post
Hi Iamwhoam,

Obviously you must explain thesis, for comments, it must go through centuries with beliefs, i will go through 2,000 years if you wait a little, i'm very disabled but good with astronomy, but slow with explaining!
I think I explained a bunch of it in the thread you linked to earlier.

911 was an occult ritual. The two towers/pillars/columns are a major occult/Freemasonic symbol. They are the Yin and Yang, the masculine and feminine, the left brain and right brain, the spiritual and material, etc. They are the oppositions of man that must be brought into perfect balance for higher consciousness to be achieved. One symbol of this balance is the hexagram with its two triangles joining to show the unification of the opposites. The building that replaced the Twin Towers consists of up and down triangle sides. It is a hexagram building.

They put up a hexagram building because 9/11/2001 was the dawning of the Age of Aquarius, and human consciousness increases as the ages move toward the next Golden Age. History is cyclical because we are in a binary star system with Sirius. Our sun and Sirius revolve around each other in a 24,000 period which explains the reason for the precession of the equinoxes and why this precession is so important to secret societies like Freemasonry.

You are correct in saying that the date of 911 was chosen because it is the Coptic calendar's New Year's Day. The Coptic calendar is the successor to the ancient Egyptian calendar, which was based on the star Sirius, our binary partner. Not coincidentally, a police dog named Sirius died in one of the towers on 911. This is a very cute occult joke, especially because it was a police dog, and the number to call the police is 911, which is certainly not an accident. Also, construction on the Pentagon began on 9/11/1942, and within a pentagon fits a five-pointed star, the symbol of Sirius. This symbol has been made very visible in the Chrysler logo.

Precession takes 24,000 years, and not 25,800 as they usually say, because the stars (the Sun and Sirius) speed up in their orbits as they come closer to each other. Freemasons use a calendar based on Anno Lucis, the year of light. This year is 4000 BC, and it is the start of Taurus, one of their cardinal ages/signs. We know Pisces began at the zero year point because Jesus is the fish god, and early Christians were called little fishes. That means the Age of Aries began in 2000 BC, and they are using 2000 year ages. This also means that the next age, the Age of Aquarius, would begin in the year 2000 AD, but there was no year 0. Therefore, Aquarius began in 2001.

Next to the World Trade complex is the Millenium Hotel, a building designed to look like a black monolith as a tribute to Kubrick's 2001: A Space Odyssey. This movie is about the alchemical process that brings enlightenment. The process involves the activation of the kundalini at the base of the spine, starting its rise up the 33 vertebrae of the spine to the brain and the crown chakra. The pineal gland, or third eye is activated, and higher consciousness is achieved. I believe the electro-magnetic forces brought by our second sun activate the kundalini, bringing with it a Golden Age.

The term Novus Ordo Seclorum provides great evidence that Masons and secret society members believe in cyclical history. It means 'new order of the ages' or 'new world order' and comes from a Virgil quote which clearly references the great cycle talked about by ancient Hindu philosophy:
"Now is come the last age of the Cumaean prophecy:
The great cycle of periods is born anew.
Now returns the Maid, returns the reign of Saturn:
Now from high heaven a new generation comes down.
Yet do thou at that boy's birth,
In whom the iron race shall begin to cease,
And the golden to arise over all the world,
Holy Lucina, be gracious; now thine own Apollo reigns."
This quote is from circa 42 BC. Virgil predicts Jesus' birth because there was no Jesus. The Jesus story is an allegory with Jesus representing the rebirth/resurrection of mankind. He was born at the zero year point because that was the point at which our binary star partners were farthest away and at which they began to move back toward each other and toward a new Golden Age. The iron man is mankind in its lowest state of consciousness, and a return to Saturn is mentioned because Saturn/Kronos is the god of the Golden Age.
Old 30-09-2015, 09:12 AM   #30
monk59

Obviously i give links that work, it is very difficult for for scrutiny over beliefs, however the day of change over from Capricorn to Aquarius is hotly disputed and remains an area of dispute....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrological_age

Members that just quote dogma without links are not useful for people who don't have my knowledge of obscure subjects, normal members need links for scrutiny.

I have an extensive library of obscure beliefs that i feel are reasons for dates in history, obviously link below shows that:-

http://2012forum.com/forum/download/...3855&mode=view

Last edited by monk59; 30-09-2015 at 09:40 AM.
Old 30-09-2015, 09:28 AM   #31
monk59

Some members just recite material from other dubious websites but there must be scrutiny, indeed there is a lot of material that members have given to this thread, however belief must be put under scrutiny for members to understand, thus have measured approach...please note members have given material that is true, but minute examination by good links is needed to understand obscure knowledge!

I'm an archeoastronomer, but am romantic, i did go to the most expensive astrology schools because i like Egyptian and Greek myths, i was a student before disablement at the Faculty of Astrological Studies, however i'm an archeoastronomer which really does matter!!!

http://www.astrology.org.uk/

Last edited by monk59; 30-09-2015 at 09:30 AM.
Old 30-09-2015, 10:00 AM   #32
monk59

The best question given to me so far is by Rapunzel, " he says that even going back into history 11th September wasn't ever a date when Sirius rises with the Sun"

Indeed going back to 5'000 years ago this was the case, so how is this date symbolic of Sirius rising with the Sun in Egypt???

Use all search engines on COPTIC CALENDAR, actually New Years Day within this calendar isn't fixed, it has been in synch with Julian and Gregorian Calendars, this does create problems with belief and analysis, indeed by end of century it changes to 12th September, go to centuries before our era, it would be 10th September, by this not fixed date but by analysis, it is thought by belief that by slowly changing date, that it would respond by this measure to when the original Egyptian Calendar was formed, it is very fuzzy by belief.

To show when Egyptian Calendar started is only about belief, as an archeoastronomer i can't get involved, it is highly dubious, but i will get back to this subject later, i hope this clears up any questions by Rapunzel, he did ask a reasonable good question!
Old 30-09-2015, 10:51 AM   #33
monk59

So is our doctrine all about Aleister Crowley?

Obviously not but interesting with hermetic belief through the ages, we all have beliefs but we must examine to find crucial evidence!

We are all bozo's with belief.

Obviously the Millennium was on wrong date, as Julian Calendar didn't have year zero, real millennium was in 2001, but by dubious belief....so we all make New Year's Resolutions, usaully they are good resolutions, some like to cause problems so NOT GOOD RESOLUTIONS!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's resolution

I seek to make complex belief issues understandable with obscure beliefs, i hope i have hit a nerve! Those to do harm chose right year, but used Coptic calendar date of New Year in our era to do harm...think about auspicious connection!

Last edited by monk59; 30-09-2015 at 10:54 AM.
Old 01-10-2015, 12:32 AM   #34
iamwhoam

Quote:
So is our doctrine all about Aleister Crowley?

Obviously not but interesting with hermetic belief through the ages, we all have beliefs but we must examine to find crucial evidence!

We are all bozo's with belief.

Obviously the Millennium was on wrong date, as Julian Calendar didn't have year zero, real millennium was in 2001, but by dubious belief....so we all make New Year's Resolutions, usaully they are good resolutions, some like to cause psroblems so NOT GOOD RESOLUTIONS!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's resolution

I seek to make complex belief issues understandable with obscure beliefs, i hope i have hit a nerve! Those to do harm chose right year, but used Coptic calendar date of New Year in our era to do harm...think about auspicious connection!
Sounds like u don't know what ur talking about. And I b3lieve Rapunzel is a she, and she already knows the answer to her question. She just likes to be annoying.

Last edited by iamwhoam; 01-10-2015 at 12:35 AM.
iamwhoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 02:24 PM   #35
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
So lets show how belief works by nasty esoteric means, that does involve some of hermetic beliefs and astrology beliefs, but not all, don't value all the same way, it is difficult, but beliefs only!!!

The early beliefs over the start of day at new year had two, Sun rising with Sirius, belief regardless of location which is very important to astronomers, and sunset before date, as start of the day, this isn't unsual.

Cleopatra although Greek as a pharoah understood Egyptian superstitions, she however thought she was Isis on earth....this matters....

The Egyptians thought everything matters by Sirius/Isis rising with the Sun, but the Greeks were masters of astrology, but valued the start of New year by previous sunset, we will get back to this explaining our calendar later, but the Julian Calendar started on 1st January 0045 BC, this is auspicious for ancient Calendar beliefs that exist to this day!

The paranatellonta effected everybody, it is the method that astronomers use today regarding star angles, once astrology and astronomy were joined!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10705808

I wonder why Sirius is so important to the Eygptians and Freemasons. Some say because we come from there or there are aliens there but could it it just be because it's the brigtest star in the sky and the brighest heavenly object after The Moon and Venus.

Last edited by truthspoon; 01-10-2015 at 02:25 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 05:38 AM   #36
monk59

Hi Truthspoon,

Yes some freemason's do value Sirius, however i feel it is fragmented, i feel it is only hermetic masons, Albert Pike gave us this information in his book "Morals and Dogma", link below:-

http://freimaurer-wiki.de/index.php/..._and_Dogma_25d
Old 02-10-2015, 06:52 AM   #37
monk59

Hi truthspoon,

As you have made over 20,000 posts i hope you will be willing in the many posts that follow, astrology belief hermetic style and astronomy, obviously we must debate this difficult subject!

Time discipline may have religious belief attached, please read below:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_d...n_of_the_Clock
Old 02-10-2015, 07:03 AM   #38
monk59

It was Jost Burgi that invented the minute hand to clocks in 1577, although cutting edge, i feel this invention moved day start from ancient beliefs to more modern, being midnight, obviously the Gregorian calendar uses midnight which we use today, it started five years after invention in 1577, Gregorian Calendar started in Rome in 1582....i'll come back to our calendar later!

However ancient beliefs over the start of day was by Greek process being sunset previous to date, which in Israel they observe with calendars to this day, and Roman and Egyptian style that is sunrise at location, regarding latitude and longitude, i have already given links regarding previous sunset.

Last edited by monk59; 02-10-2015 at 07:25 AM.
Old 02-10-2015, 07:18 AM   #39
monk59

Link to Jost Burgi's invention of the minute hand can be found on link below in 1577, five years before calendar reform in Rome in 1582:-

https://www.timecenter.com/articles/...ock-resources/
Old 02-10-2015, 07:45 AM   #40
monk59

Perhaps clocks relate to obscure religious practices, although accurate now?

I feel that Hermetic belief follows three processes, with latitude and longitude, so stars rising, setting or at midnight shows deliberate action by electional astrology belief, i feel this is an obscure but deliberate action by hermetic beliefs, i feel although secret it is very powerful in showing this belief, it does show signs in the sky through history and astronomy.

So ancient belief over start of day was sunrise or sunset previous, as we got more accurate clocks, today we observe midnight, we must look at all 3 points over any date to see beliefs, link to electional astrology belief below:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electional_Astrology