Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 17-01-2012, 07:13 PM   #41
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheryl View Post
What's the name of your book?? I think I'd like to read it, I always enjoy your comments and like your take on life - or the way it comes across anyhow
Oh, it's a trashy beach novel lol. Purely for entertainment
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2012, 10:42 PM   #42
enga

Quote:
Originally Posted by indolering View Post
It's supposed to be available for preorder this month, and I would expect it to be shipped by sometime in February....

I am excited to read it; he is truly on the cutting edge of research into the manipulation of humanity. His information has the potential to propel someone into high gear, so to speak, in his development and spiritual integrity. We are fortunate indeed to have his inspiration to aid us in our search for truth.

quote by nirvana:
"I dont think we will ever know the truth about the moon thats why we have belief systems that tell us what the moon is for."

Don't be so pessimistic. We don't have to travel to the farthest reaches of space to learn a lot about it. The evidence we already possess strongly indicates the veracity of the Vasin /Scherbakov hypothesis. It won't be much longer before indisputable evidence emerges which proves the theory.
Thanks
enga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2012, 09:15 PM   #43
cheryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
Oh, it's a trashy beach novel lol. Purely for entertainment
Ah right ..... still nice one on getting it written and all
cheryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 02:28 AM   #44
no_gmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by energi View Post
I hope that no-one knows what information will be in the book; that way it might contain lots of NEW info that isn't known by us (so that Icke doesn't "preach to the choir/converted" so-to-speak ).

If it's a book that re-hashes 90% of its contents from previous books, then I don't see the point in buying it tbh - I'll buy the older ones for the full story

By the way, where did you get info on this book? I looked at the main site, and davidickebooks, and got nothing.
It was in the headlines section one day. I haven't seen it since. I too looked for the mention of the book again and I have never found it.
no_gmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2012, 01:39 AM   #45
indolering

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_gmo View Post
It was in the headlines section one day. I haven't seen it since. I too looked for the mention of the book again and I have never found it.
via the Headlines page today:

Remember Who You Are is destined to transform the way vast numbers of people see themselves and the world – and it could not have been published at a more pivotal moment in known human history. We live in extraordinary times, and we face the most enormous challenge to our individual and collective freedom. David Icke has been a trailblazer for more than two decades, warning of the coming global fascist/communist state that is now unfolding on the television news and in our daily experience. He was subjected to mass ridicule and called a madman – but events have proved him right, and continue to do so. David has exposed the global network of families behind Big Banking, Big Biotech, Big Food, Big Government, Big Media and Big Pharma in book after book as his awareness has expanded – and he takes this on to still new levels of exposure in Remember Who You Are. But David goes far deeper down the rabbit hole than merely our daily experience of the ‘five senses’. He reveals the true nature of our reality where there is no ‘solidity’ or ‘physical’ – only vibrational, electrical, digital and holographic information fields that we decode into what appears to be a ‘physical world’. David calls this the ‘Cosmic Internet’, and in this amazing work he explains how a malevolent force has ‘hacked’ into the cosmic information source via the ‘Saturn–Moon Matrix’ to feed us a false reality very similar in theme to the illusory world portrayed in the Matrix movie series. Remember Who You Are breaks massive new ground as David connects the dots between apparently unconnected people, subjects and world events like never before. Suddenly, a world of apparent complexity, mystery and bewilderment makes sense. The key is in the title. We are enslaved because we identity ‘self’ with our body and our name, when these are only vehicles and symbols for what we really are – Infinite Awareness, Infinite Consciousness. We are imprisoned in the realms of the five senses and ‘little me’ when we are All That Is, All That Has Been and All That Ever Can Be. To breach the perceptual walls of the Saturn–Moon Matrix and bring an end to mass human enslavement, we need to awaken to our true identity. Everything, but everything, comes from this. Remember Who You Are. Remember ‘where’ you are and where you ‘come’ from. Remember.
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2012, 09:56 AM   #46
energi

Quote:
Originally Posted by indolering View Post
via the Headlines page today:

Definitely buying it ! Sounds promising.

Last edited by energi; 20-01-2012 at 09:56 AM.
energi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2012, 10:06 AM   #47
indolering

Quote:
Originally Posted by energi View Post
Definitely buying it ! Sounds promising.
Yes, I'll be buying it also. David rarely fails to deliver new and stimulating information.
Old 20-01-2012, 11:08 AM   #48
neutrino
Inactive

People might be shocked by this, but I've never read one of Ickes books. I've watched pretty much all his youtube lecture videos but I usually struggle with reading a book because I end up losing enthusiasm.
However, I intend on buying his latest book release because I think it's about time I gave a book of his a try and also with his wembley talk coming up it'd be good to get an idea of whats coming up.
neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2012, 03:37 PM   #49
indolering

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino View Post
People might be shocked by this, but I've never read one of Ickes books. I've watched pretty much all his youtube lecture videos but I usually struggle with reading a book because I end up losing enthusiasm.
However, I intend on buying his latest book release because I think it's about time I gave a book of his a try and also with his wembley talk coming up it'd be good to get an idea of whats coming up.
I used to feel like that, I hesitated to read because books are always so long and sometimes boring, and I'd be discouraged.... But I finally got over it after I started reading things which really interested me - all during school we were required to read all this stuff that we didn't care about at all - very depressing.

But that's a great idea - buy David's new book and get yourself ready for Wembley...
Old 24-01-2012, 10:35 PM   #50
paolo

Remember who you are. Sounds familiar....
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 11:08 PM   #51
paolo

Know Thyself
Old 24-01-2012, 11:58 PM   #52
paolo

Old 25-01-2012, 12:11 PM   #53
saty

David Icke on Alex Jones show - remember who you are part 1

Book cover

I just hope it isn't 700 pages again
Old 25-01-2012, 06:11 PM   #54
domathy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimo View Post
I'm looking forward to it - hoping it will be thick and detailed.

As for Saturn/Moon Matrix... I never figured out exactly what the moon is supposed to be doing - hacking photons from the Sun or something. Diddling with the Truth Vibrations maybe.

Anyway, looking forward to the "remember who you are" stuff and all the "five sense" material.

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
From what i understand, the moon is blocking our perception of other dimensional realities.

Everything that exists has a vibrational frequency, the moon occupies a frequency that blocks our perceptions - it 'broadcasts' on a frequency and limits our awareness - if it weren't there, then we would be able to see the ranges of frequency and be aware of aspects outside our limited perception.

Here it is from the horses mouth!

domathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2012, 06:14 PM   #55
domathy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by macchoi View Post
What if we removed the moon, piece by piece? Gradually and systematically... The shock factor?
The deathstar is well protected. Only luke skywalker could do it:

The hull is supertough-double layered and 20 mile thick-then a loosely packed covering (about 3 miles thick). Where the lunar seas and craters are-Delay is then and in some cases non-existent.

The moon is inside out. The outer layer is tough-hence why craters are so shallow. The outer layer acts as a buffer. Rocks contain titanium, chromium, and circonium-refractory and mechanically strong and anticorrosive properties. Very resistant to heat and wear. From an engineer's point of view, superb construction.

Last edited by domathy; 25-01-2012 at 06:15 PM.
Old 25-01-2012, 06:45 PM   #56
lizzyking

moon moon, big and mean
moon don't use no vaseline
moon will block your frequency
moon don't lick me where I pee
lizzyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2012, 07:01 PM   #57
domathy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzyking View Post
moon moon, big and mean
moon don't use no vaseline
moon will block your frequency
moon don't lick me where I pee
Thats catchy
Old 02-02-2012, 05:35 AM   #58
genemeadow

Any word on the actual release/ship date? Neither amazon nor amazon uk have a date. The only firm date is from barnes and noble (march 15). Anyone get a copy yet?
genemeadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:51 PM   #59
saturnv

Quote:
Originally Posted by genemeadow View Post
Any word on the actual release/ship date? Neither amazon nor amazon uk have a date. The only firm date is from barnes and noble (march 15). Anyone get a copy yet?
I pre-ordered "Remember Who You Are" on Amazon yesterday. The email says delivery estimate March 6 - March 10.

I attended David's Event in Cleveland and he talked about the Saturn-Moon Matrix. I have read Human Race... and am currently reading The Biggest Secret. I think his latest will shed more light on current events like Fukashima and of course Saturn. There may be material already covered in previous books but thats fine with me because the more you read about the subject matter, the more your brain/hard drive/conscience or whatever will maintain.
saturnv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 10:18 AM   #60
genemeadow

I've actually read most of his recent titles several times over, so there's not much more I could cover there. I'm guessing that perhaps 2/3 to 3/4 of the new book will cover previous ground, but I'm really looking forward to that last quarter or third which is new.

I guess we'll wait until March then.
genemeadow is offline   Reply With Quote