Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 15-12-2011, 03:11 PM   #1
no_gmo

Default Remember Who You Are...New Book!

Just out of curiousity, is anyone else really excited about the new book? Are you pre-ordering it?

I know I have read and re-read my Human Race Get Off Your Knees so many times and I can't wait to read more. So I for one will probably be preordering it.

Does anyone know what type of information will be in the book yet? Except for the "Remember Who You Are..." part.

When the speaking tour starts, I wonder if David will finally be able to come speak in Canada. It's been long overdue and I hope that the obstacles will be overcome so that we Canadians can hear what he has to say, (in person).

So anyway, I guess I started the thread to show my enthusiasm toward reading it. Anyone else?
no_gmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2011, 04:35 PM   #2
naked11
Banned

Quote:
Does anyone know what type of information will be in the book yet?
During his latest New York lecture David expanded the moon theory to include Saturn's role in the moon matrix. He stated that saturn worship and symbolism would be of primary focus in the new book. From what I saw and heard at the lecture, this latest development is engrossing and will take us deeper into the rabbit hole.
naked11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2011, 04:42 PM   #3
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by naked11 View Post
this latest development is engrossing and will take us deeper into the rabbit hole.
Look! my nose is already well and trully in the rabbits ass, how far are we talking here - because i am now getting worried

In respect of the OP: Looking forward to the new book, and to David's talk at Wembley
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2011, 04:49 PM   #4
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post

Looking forward to the new book,
I remember the old book
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2011, 04:57 PM   #5
naked11
Banned

Quote:
Look! my nose is already well and trully in the rabbits ass, how far are we talking here - because i am now getting worried

So long as we're not being led deeper into this hole, im all ears...
Old 15-12-2011, 06:03 PM   #6
jack herrar

Quote:

So long as we're not being led deeper into this hole, im all ears...

I wouldn't worry. That guy looks so full of himself I doubt there's any room left...

On topic. I'm looking forward to the new book. Been waiting quite a while since he mentioned it during his talk in amsterdam last year... He dropped a hint about saturn then as well.
Old 15-12-2011, 06:19 PM   #7
jimo
Inactive

Thumbs up Yeah

I'm looking forward to it - hoping it will be thick and detailed.

As for Saturn/Moon Matrix... I never figured out exactly what the moon is supposed to be doing - hacking photons from the Sun or something. Diddling with the Truth Vibrations maybe.

Anyway, looking forward to the "remember who you are" stuff and all the "five sense" material.

jimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2011, 06:27 PM   #8
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimo View Post
I'm looking forward to it - hoping it will be thick and detailed.

As for Saturn/Moon Matrix... I never figured out exactly what the moon is supposed to be doing - hacking photons from the Sun or something. Diddling with the Truth Vibrations maybe.

Anyway, looking forward to the "remember who you are" stuff and all the "five sense" material.

From what i understand, the moon is blocking our perception of other dimensional realities.

Everything that exists has a vibrational frequency, the moon occupies a frequency that blocks our perceptions - it 'broadcasts' on a frequency and limits our awareness - if it weren't there, then we would be able to see the ranges of frequency and be aware of aspects outside our limited perception.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2011, 08:04 PM   #9
theabominablephenomenon
Banned

Quote:
From what i understand, the moon is blocking our perception of other dimensional realities.

Everything that exists has a vibrational frequency, the moon occupies a frequency that blocks our perceptions - it 'broadcasts' on a frequency and limits our awareness - if it weren't there, then we would be able to see the ranges of frequency and be aware of aspects outside our limited perception.
If it weren't there, would there be life on earth?
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2011, 09:44 PM   #10
macchoi
Inactive

Why don't we hack into the moon? Or blow it up?

I just started the second half of the latest book where it deals with immune system.
macchoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2011, 10:21 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_gmo View Post
Just out of curiousity, is anyone else really excited about the new book?
What new book????
Old 15-12-2011, 10:49 PM   #12
no_gmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 211200 View Post
What new book????
The upcoming new book:

Remember Who You Are

Remember 'where' you are and where you 'come' from

Remember...

David Icke

What is happening to the world?
Read on...
Old 15-12-2011, 11:05 PM   #13
theabominablephenomenon
Banned

Blow up the moon?

Bit........ dangerous don't you think?
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2011, 11:19 PM   #14
no_gmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by macchoi View Post
Why don't we hack into the moon? Or blow it up?

I just started the second half of the latest book where it deals with immune system.
To remove the moon would have catastrophic consequences. It is because of the moon that the earth is tilted the way it is. It is the reason we have 4 distinct seasons in many places.

If the moon is an artificial construct then it could probably be used as a pretty effective black mail mechanism for those who control it. "Do as we say or we move the moon and create cataclysmic events".

But if the truth vibrations are real, then it might be a very real way of healing the energetic 'schism' and we might one day be able to access the frequencies that the moon is supposed to be suppressing from us. Maybe one day, we will be able to perceive what is beyond visible light and perceive ourselves and the world in a very different way.
Old 16-12-2011, 02:32 AM   #15
macchoi
Inactive

Quote:
To remove the moon would have catastrophic consequences. It is because of the moon that the earth is tilted the way it is. It is the reason we have 4 distinct seasons in many places.

If the moon is an artificial construct then it could probably be used as a pretty effective black mail mechanism for those who control it. "Do as we say or we move the moon and create cataclysmic events".

But if the truth vibrations are real, then it might be a very real way of healing the energetic 'schism' and we might one day be able to access the frequencies that the moon is supposed to be suppressing from us. Maybe one day, we will be able to perceive what is beyond visible light and perceive ourselves and the world in a very different way.
What if we removed the moon, piece by piece? Gradually and systematically... Reducing the shock factor?
macchoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2011, 03:28 AM   #16
no_gmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by macchoi View Post
What if we removed the moon, piece by piece? Gradually and systematically... Reducing the shock factor?
I'm no scientist by any means but if the earth had no satellite, then wouldn't it change the tilt of its spin? Seasons would never change, so automatically it would drastically change ecosystems. Plant and animal life as we know it would change drastically as well and more than likely, a lot of what we know today would die off.

If Altlantis and Lemuria dissapeared under the ocean when the moon came, then wouldn't the continents as we know them today risk dissapearing also?

If the moon is broadcasting this disrupting frequency then wouldn't shutting down the transmission be the wiser choice than removal? Although I don't see how that could be accomplished and if it's even possible.

If the nature of reality is holographic then the problem will not be solved in the "play out world". It will be solved in the metaphysical universe. The moon is the holographic version of the energetic schism in the metaphysical universe.That's where the truth vibrations come in. Heal the schism in the metaphysical universe and the moon cannot do what it does in the holographic "play out" world.
Old 16-12-2011, 04:03 AM   #17
torus
Inactive

Quote:
Corporate Yoga
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2011, 09:19 AM   #18
jimo
Inactive

Quote:

If getting free of moon-matrix control is essential for spiritual liberation, how come the buddhists and hindus never discovered it? they have been getting spiritually liberated for thousands of years.

Did Credo Mutwa ever say anything about the moon matrix before David specifically asked him about it?

Just curious as to where this has all suddenly come from....
jimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2011, 09:43 AM   #19
naked11
Banned

no more menstrual cycles...no more pms...
Old 16-12-2011, 07:12 PM   #20
nirvana
Banned

Quote:

I dont think we will ever know the truth about the moon thats why we have belief systems that tell us what the moon is for.
nirvana is offline   Reply With Quote