Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 05-11-2011, 06:42 PM   #41
wake_up_bomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by picha View Post
They wont need superior miltary hardware if they have us outnumbered in our own lands already - which can be achieved through birth rates. Dont forget, a baby born to a non muslim mum and a muslim dad is automatically muslim. He can potentially have 4 non muslim or a mix of muslim non muslim wives simultaneously. Whereas a non muslim man is totally forbidden from having a muslim wife.

Was that rational enough for you?
So I have already heard from Bendoon that Muslims are being introduced to the West in order to carry out genocide on behalf of the TPTB when the establishment decides to trigger it. Am I to take it that this is your view as well?

Also, these aren't "our" own lands. We don't live in a country. We haven't lived in a country for a very long time. There is no "we", in fact. It's always been a monarchical fiefdom, or at least for many centuries. Nothing has changed.
wake_up_bomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 07:39 PM   #42
hadabusa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjornyvan View Post
Only exception would be if I got really, really horny and suddenly felt like picking up one of the many Nigerian prostitutes. Hasn't happened yet.
thats because youre rather into ladyboys,i presume
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:09 PM   #43
bemore

Quote:
Originally Posted by son_of_parrot View Post
I know who's letting the Immigrants in you idiot.

That doesn't change the FACT we shouldn't discuss whats happening just because it may portray some immigrants in a negative light does it you imbecile?
So you would rather focus on the symptoms and not the cause???
Old 05-11-2011, 11:43 PM   #44
bjornyvan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadabusa View Post
thats because youre rather into ladyboys,i presume
No, you are mistaken. I like women.

Speak for yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bemore View Post
A woman who has just been raped doesn't care much for philosophy.

Last edited by bjornyvan; 05-11-2011 at 11:46 PM.
bjornyvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 04:42 PM   #45
son_of_parrot
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by theabominablephenomenon View Post
Obviously it doesn't matter if these people are raping women or children in their 'homelands.'
It matters more because the victims are white.

The stench of prejudice from these threads is as redolent as a rat's ringpiece.
How do you know all the victims were white?

The fact Is there are gangs of Immigrants/Asylum seekers roaming around targeting women to rape, do you think that is OK?

Shouldn't It be discussed?

If so why not?

If you wish to make a thread about gangs of non muslim immigrants in muslim Countries currently raping muslim women then feel free to go ahead.
son_of_parrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 04:45 PM   #46
son_of_parrot
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bemore View Post
The symptoms need curing then the cause stopped.

We know the latter will never happen while tptb are running the show.
son_of_parrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 07:00 PM   #47
rainbowdear

All i can say is that reptilians have made a good job of it...
"Divide to rule"
Whites = baddies
others = all against them & agaisnt each other too
lets us not forget this last equation
African - ex: Tusty againt Utuz (sorry for the spelling)
Pakistany agains Indians
Chinese against Vietnamese or Tibetans
shiites agains sunites
prodies against cathos
south angainst north in US long ago now everywhere
all in all what a bloody mess this world is into
Pooh i am going to have a cuppa!
rainbowdear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 07:28 PM   #48
bjornyvan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowdear View Post
"Divide to rule"
Whites = baddies
Pakistany agains Indians
shiites agains sunites
prodies against cathos
Very true.
bjornyvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 10:38 PM   #49
notthisshitagain
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowdear View Post
"Divide to rule"
Whites = baddies
Pakistany agains Indians
shiites agains sunites
prodies against cathos
I don't think you need to blame reptilians for all of this, but people. But I can understand the point you're offering here.
notthisshitagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 09:19 AM   #50
ob1kanobe0
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wake_up_bomb View Post
If you agree, why are there so many threads about Muslims and immigration? It's getting ridiculous, I feel as if I'm on the BNP or Stormfront forum.
Because the NWO have created a multicultural mass immigrated experiment to create UNREST, its working.

Lets defeat this hidious plan by ending their multicultural nightmare.
Not only is multicultural are failed concept, but also multi politics, we need seperate states so that we can all live happier lives, but the elite want us to fight amongst ourselves and it doesn't matter how much the left say lets all hold hands, fact is they themselves don't wana hold my hand let alone me holding theirs.

Quote:
That's not freedom. I am against unfettered immigration, but you can't just say "I don't like Muslims, so I don't reckon any of them should be allowed in the country". If you can't see that's prejudiced and the antithesis of everything that this website and Icke's message is supposed to be about, then I don't know how I could make it more clear.This was my OP:
Im not suggesting kick anyone out. What we can do is use the billions that the elite waste to encourage non natives to leave, if they don't want to, fine, but they will have to realise that the English want England to be for the English, that means no islam, so at some point they could suffer the backlash created by the elite.

We might aswell see what the dangers are and look to avoid it so that no one gets hurt.

Quote:
Up until now, no-one has come up with any rational argument against any of these points. The establishment want us fighting amongst ourselves, they want us sniping at Muslims, they want people to develop feelings of prejudice and racism, they would love to see a full out race war, because it would give them the pretext to clamp down on the population and introduce more draconian measures. Can't you see that?
I totally agree, but on the flip side, you're asking people to like living amongst people they don't like, can't you see that? Unitl you do you will always have a blinkered view on this.

Quote:
I don't recall seeing "David Icke: Let's all slag off the darkies because it makes us feel better". It's right to talk about immigration being uncontrolled, but it's wrong to focus on the immigrants as being the source of the problem. If people can't see that, then they're on the wrong forum, as far as I'm concerned.
I don't slag off the 'darkies' unless they do wrong, i slag off the elitists everytime, they are the ones to blame for creating our nightmare society.

David Icke doesn't love everyone, he never tells you that, but his heart is in the right place as is yours and mine.

For the record, the BNP slag off the New World Order, literally, if you don't believe me, check some of my threads, they are the ONLY political party to do so.
ob1kanobe0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:12 AM   #51
theabominablephenomenon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by son_of_parrot View Post
How do you know all the victims were white?
They're not, but since the focus is on Oslo rather than gangs of 'non-white appearing males' raping on their 'home turf,' that is the implication.

Quote:
The fact Is there are gangs of Immigrants/Asylum seekers roaming around targeting women to rape, do you think that is OK?

Shouldn't It be discussed?

If so why not?

If you wish to make a thread about gangs of non muslim immigrants in muslim Countries currently raping muslim women then feel free to go ahead.
Why would I think rape is acceptable?
If you read between the lines of the post you've quoted you would realise that I am saying it seems it would not be commented on should these rapists be raping women in their 'homelands,' by the same crowd who are fixated on these issues.
Why does it matter so much where the victims come from?

& I have no interest in making threads that attempt to discriminate between rapists of different colour.
(although the antics of the current armed forces abroad should provide some nice statistics if anybody bothered to tell the truth about that.)
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:15 AM   #52
theabominablephenomenon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ob1kanobe0 View Post
David Icke doesn't love everyone, he never tells you that, but his heart is in the right place as is yours and mine.

For the record, the BNP slag off the New World Order, literally, if you don't believe me, check some of my threads, they are the ONLY political party to do so.
He does actually.

He also says;
'the BNP would like to see an all white Britain. I wouldn't.'
Old 07-11-2011, 12:48 PM   #53
wake_up_bomb

Quote:
Because the NWO have created a multicultural mass immigrated experiment to create UNREST, its working.
The point is by continually focusing on this issue you are contributing to this perceived unrest.

Quote:
Im not suggesting kick anyone out. What we can do is use the billions that the elite waste to encourage non natives to leave, if they don't want to, fine, but they will have to realise that the English want England to be for the English, that means no islam, so at some point they could suffer the backlash created by the elite.
I don't want any form of religion in England, but if other people believe in it, then I'm willing to tolerate it. That's simply the basis of a civilised society. If it is dictated to others how they can and can't pray, and what they can and can't believe, that is, essentially, a fascist state.

Quote:
I totally agree, but on the flip side, you're asking people to like living amongst people they don't like, can't you see that? Unitl you do you will always have a blinkered view on this.
Yes, I'm asking people to live amongst people that they don't like. It's called tolerance. Incredible that the expectation that people should be tolerant of one another can be described as 'blinkered'!

Quote:
I'm not sure I agree with you there, I have heard him say the complete opposite.

Quote:
The BNP have been discussed many times on here. They're a total dead end. They're absolutely full of shit. They would say anything to get elected. I would trust Griffin as far as I could throw him, and I would struggle to pick the fat fuck up at all. They will never, ever, ever get a seat as thankfully most people see through them. Instead of advocating this borderline fascist, definitely statist party as a solution to the problems we face, we should be encouraging others to see through the other completely phony political parties as they have seen through the BNP.
wake_up_bomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 09:16 AM   #54
ob1kanobe0
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by theabominablephenomenon View Post
He does actually.

He also says;
'the BNP would like to see an all white Britain. I wouldn't.'
So he loves those in the BNP. What he says and what he believes can be 2 different things, lets face it, he doesn't live in anyway near a multicultural area, very white, as do all white liberal politicians, they wouldn't want to live in a asian area.
Old 08-11-2011, 09:31 AM   #55
ob1kanobe0
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wake_up_bomb View Post
The point is by continually focusing on this issue you are contributing to this perceived unrest.
In what way?

Quote:
I don't want any form of religion in England, but if other people believe in it, then I'm willing to tolerate it.
You don't want it but you don't mind it

Quote:
Yes, I'm asking people to live amongst people that they don't like. It's called tolerance.
You're asking, but not telling. How about being tolerant enough then to accept those who don't want it?

Quote:
I'm not sure I agree with you there, I have heard him say the complete opposite.
Blimey, you think he loves the rothschilds etc etc etc
He loves everyone who he believes its worth loving, thats the same with all 7 billion people on the planet and everyone that has ever lived.

Quote:
The BNP have been discussed many times on here. They're a total dead end. They're absolutely full of shit.
You must worry about David if he loves everyone

Quote:
They would say anything to get elected.
Not as much as the NWO party's, we know that because they expose them when others shy away.
Unfortunately, we live under control, the masses are too thick to notice, thus you have to lie to get our society to run nicely.
If you could lie a million times and it made you absolute leader of the world, you would do so without hesitation, because in your eyes the world would be a billion times happier.

Quote:
I would trust Griffin as far as I could throw him, and I would struggle to pick the fat fuck up at all.
Do you take anger management courses

Quote:
They will never, ever, ever get a seat as thankfully most people see through them.
The more the elite create this hellhole they call multiculturalism, the more chance it will happen, something has to give, thats what the elite are working towards, either total control over us or a public revolution of some description, the BNP will say at the tipping point, we told you so.

Last edited by ob1kanobe0; 08-11-2011 at 09:57 AM.
Old 01-12-2011, 12:09 AM   #56
tyler

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystal_lee_x View Post
Multiculturalism is an anti-European hate-ideology designed to deconstruct European cultures and traditions, European identities, European Christendom and Even European nation states. And, as such, it is an evil genocidal ideology created for the sole purpose of annihilation everything European.
Spot on! The Zionists want to get rid of us and turn the majority of humans into dumbed down, coffee coloured beast of burden to do the dirty work for the chosen few giving the orders from their NWO capital, Jerusalem.
tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 12:25 AM   #57
arcyclus

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystal_lee_x View Post
Multiculturalism is an anti-European hate-ideology designed to deconstruct European cultures and traditions, European identities, European Christendom and Even European nation states. And, as such, it is an evil genocidal ideology created for the sole purpose of annihilation everything European.
+1
Old 01-12-2011, 12:48 AM   #58
theabominablephenomenon
Banned

Quote:
So he loves those in the BNP. What he says and what he believes can be 2 different things, lets face it, he doesn't live in anyway near a multicultural area, very white, as do all white liberal politicians, they wouldn't want to live in a asian area.

He loves everybody, even George Bush who he claims is a paedophile, so I don't think his love is limited against Nick Gri££in just because of his stupid racism.

Britain has been multicultural for a long long time.

Can you point to a time when it was mono-cultural?

I doubt very much Icke would give a shit about people in his neighbourhood whatever their background or ethnicity.
Perhaps you should try reading some of his books and getting an idea rather than just making rash assumptions.

Of course, this is just a veil for you saying people who aren't white are here and you don't like it.
Shame.

Last edited by theabominablephenomenon; 01-12-2011 at 12:48 AM.
Old 01-12-2011, 12:51 AM   #59
theabominablephenomenon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler View Post
Spot on! The Zionists want to get rid of us and turn the majority of humans into dumbed down, coffee coloured beast of burden to do the dirty work for the chosen few giving the orders from their NWO capital, Jerusalem.
How exactly does 'turning people coffee coloured' fit into this fiendish plan?

What benefit will that bring to these controllers?
Old 01-12-2011, 04:21 AM   #60
arcyclus

LOL!

I just love the choice of words, "Multicultural Enrichment". Sounds like the nomenclature a wigged out, out-of-touch, social worker would use.