Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2011, 11:43 PM   #21
son_of_parrot
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Britannia
Posts: 3,046
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wake_up_bomb View Post
No, I just think there's too much of a focus on it, and I do reserve the right to put my view across! I hope we can call a truce now, I don't like arguing with people!
Sorry neither do I.

I suppose we all have our own reality based on our own personal life experiences and sometimes it fogs the "real" reality out there?

No hard feelings?
son_of_parrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:00 AM   #22
wake_up_bomb
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,994
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by son_of_parrot View Post
Sorry neither do I.

I suppose we all have our own reality based on our own personal life experiences and sometimes it fogs the "real" reality out there?

No hard feelings?
If I had a peace pipe, I would pass it on!
wake_up_bomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:04 AM   #23
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,954
Likes: 1,346 (693 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wake_up_bomb View Post
I'm not sure anyone's noticed, but the dangerous people are the white folk with trillions of dollars and nuclear weapons.
What a moronic thing to say, do you have trillions of dollars ? do you have nuclear wepons ? I certainly don't and I don't know any white person that does.

Honestly WUB, you do make some interesting posts on the whole, but come on, "white people have triilons of dollars and nuclear weapons", really, are you that ill informed.

Quote:
There is no danger of Muslims "taking over" the West because the power structure is not going to allow that to happen
I don't think thats the point, they won't "take over" thats true, but they aren't being brought here to take over, they are being brought here to kill us (the European commoners) off when the PTB decide the time is right.

Last edited by bendoon; 05-11-2011 at 12:26 AM.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:13 AM   #24
wake_up_bomb
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,994
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
What a moronic thing to say, do you have trillions of dollars ? do you have nuclear wepons ? I certainly don't and I don't know ant white person that does.

Honestly WUB, you do make some interesting posts on the whole, but come on, "white people have triilons of dollars and nuclear weapons", really, are you that ill informed.
I really don't want to start another discussion on this matter.

My point is the powerful people are those behind the banking-military-industrial complex, which are almost without exception white Western people, although the balance of power is shifting. That doesn't mean that all white people are bad, or in on it, any more than the fact that Israeli-Zionism is a negative force in the world means that all Jewish people are bad, or part of this hawkish agenda.

People seem to think there's going to be some sort of Muslim takeover; there won't be because the people that hold the real power won't let it happen, because it's not in their interests. There has been too much immigration in the West, granted, but this is a divide and conquer tactic instigated by the people that want to see us fighting amongst ourselves because it gives them a pretext to takeover. Let's not pander to it, eh?
wake_up_bomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:23 AM   #25
theabominablephenomenon
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The flightpath estate
Posts: 15,095
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
What a moronic thing to say, do you have trillions of dollars ? do you have nuclear wepons ? I certainly don't and I don't know ant white person that does.

Honestly WUB, you do make some interesting posts on the whole, but come on, "white people have triilons of dollars and nuclear weapons", really, are you that ill informed.



I don't think thats the point, they won't "take over" thats true, but they aren't being brought here to take over, they are being brought here to kill us (the European commoners) off when the PTB decide the time is right.
They won't take over but they will kill us off? And the white politicians are all for this, knowing that they too are going to get fucked?


Read the real police report. (you will need to translate it however)
Not the enhanced BNP version of 'they are coming for your mother and sister and children.'
Nobody here thinks rape is acceptable, by anybody. But neither is inaccurate discrimination, as provided by the OP.
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:29 AM   #26
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,954
Likes: 1,346 (693 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wake_up_bomb View Post

My point is the powerful people are those behind the banking-military-industrial complex, which are almost without exception white Western people,
Don't be so f'ing stupid, it's not often I swear on the forum, but geez, give me strength. Have you never even read anything by Icke or listened to his talks ?

Last edited by bendoon; 05-11-2011 at 12:31 AM.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:42 AM   #27
wake_up_bomb
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,994
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
Don't be so f'ing stupid, it's not often I swear on the forum, but geez, give me strength. Have you never even read anything by Icke or listened to his talks ?
Yes, of course. I was simply making a very simple point that Muslims do not pose a threat next to the people that have great power and wealth, who are not Muslims. You can call them what you want, define them how you like, but they're definitely not Muslim, and they're not going to let Muslims "take over", or engage in some form of genocide as you have suggested, as it would not be in their interest. Furthermore, the whole War on Terror / PNAC / Neocon rhetoric, which is still ongoing was designed to paint Muslim terrorists as being some terrifying threat to our liberty and freedom. It's working, even on here. Now perhaps you could tell me what you're on about.

Last edited by wake_up_bomb; 05-11-2011 at 12:43 AM.
wake_up_bomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 03:42 AM   #28
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,954
Likes: 1,346 (693 Posts)
Default

Quote:
A man has been sent to prison for indecently assaulting three girls under the age of 13 when he was an imam at a Swindon mosque.

Ebrahim Yusuf Kazi, 67, of Regent Street, Gloucester, was found guilty of five counts of indecent assault and sentenced to two years in prison at Swindon Crown Court.

The judge also considered a letter to the court from Kazi's doctor which said he would die if he was sent to prison.
Maybe Kazi's doctor should have warned him that he might have died from a heart attack when he was assaulting the young children.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-15557455
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 04:23 AM   #29
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wake_up_bomb View Post
If I had a peace pipe, I would pass it on!
More like it would be stolen.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 04:33 AM   #30
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake_up_bomb View Post
I'm not sure anyone's noticed, but the dangerous people are the white folk with trillions of dollars and nuclear weapons.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/...20089055.shtml

Yeah the real danger is nuclear missles not a gun
Quote:
There is no danger of Muslims "taking over" the West because the power structure is not going to allow that to happen.
It is precisely what it wants.

Quote:
China will be the dominant power in the 21st century, and the living standards in Europe and North America will certainly reduce, but it won't have anything to do with Muslims.
Can you be any more deluded.

Quote:
It actually amazes me that the whole War on Terror rhetoric is designed to get people to have an irrational fear of Muslims. And what do I encounter quite frequently here on the 'enlightened' David Icke Forums...why, it's completely irrational fear of Muslims taking over the West and destroying everything European. Keep drinking the Kool Aid, honestly, just because it's laced with poison, why should that bother you?
Your as enlightened as a toothbrush.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.

Last edited by gremlin; 05-11-2011 at 04:34 AM.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 04:38 AM   #31
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wake_up_bomb View Post
Yes, of course. I was simply making a very simple point that Muslims do not pose a threat next to the people that have great power and wealth, who are not Muslims. You can call them what you want, define them how you like, but they're definitely not Muslim, and they're not going to let Muslims "take over", or engage in some form of genocide as you have suggested, as it would not be in their interest. Furthermore, the whole War on Terror / PNAC / Neocon rhetoric, which is still ongoing was designed to paint Muslim terrorists as being some terrifying threat to our liberty and freedom. It's working, even on here. Now perhaps you could tell me what you're on about.
The whole idea of destroying the west is because we were/are waking up.
The zionist's need to destroy the west to ensure we are dumb and accept their proposed ideas of this NEW WORLD ORDER.

You have been propagandasized and it's like a cancer and you are spreading it like a cancer.

You have no idea what you are talking about stuck up their in your ivory tower.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 05:25 AM   #32
octopus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: planet Earth
Posts: 1,677
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default Who's really behind it, Cui Bono?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wake_up_bomb View Post
If I had a peace pipe, I would pass it on!
Thanks! ... taking a big puff ... Who's next?


Unfortunately such offerings are lost on trolls.


AS I see it, extreme multiculturalism is used as a tool to destabilize white societies.

I have a sneaking suspicion though that there is more to these rape cases than the obvious.

All we are told is that the rapes are carried out by imigrants.
What if we are faced by an organised effort of deception, just like a false flag?

And those who are really done by Muslims, what made them commit these attacks?


Problem, Reaction, Solution?
__________________
.
Grandmother, what big satellites you have!
.
.
The Methods of Shills/Cointelpro

Last edited by octopus; 05-11-2011 at 10:40 AM.
octopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:32 AM   #33
ob1kanobe0
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,004
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wake_up_bomb View Post
I'm not sure anyone's noticed, but the dangerous people are the white folk with trillions of dollars and nuclear weapons. There is no danger of Muslims "taking over" the West because the power structure is not going to allow that to happen.
I agree, what has your point got to do with this subject?

Quote:
It actually amazes me that the whole War on Terror rhetoric is designed to get people to have an irrational fear of Muslims. And what do I encounter quite frequently here on the 'enlightened' David Icke Forums...why, it's completely irrational fear of Muslims taking over the West and destroying everything European. Keep drinking the Kool Aid, honestly, just because it's laced with poison, why should that bother you?
I don't have a fear of muslims 'taking over', i would prefer tho that muslims live in the middle east and not in the west because its about standard of living, they aren't very 'western' and thus they don't fit in well.
ob1kanobe0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:46 AM   #34
ob1kanobe0
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,004
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wake_up_bomb View Post
Where did I attack the OP?
In an indirect way you did, preferring to use a completely different scenario to attack the point i was making, sneaky. What had the worlds elite being white got to do with this subject, none...
ob1kanobe0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:24 AM   #35
hadabusa
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: zurich
Posts: 22,683
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by son_of_parrot View Post
What are the FACTS?

That gangs of Immigrants and asylum seekers are raping Scandanavian women?

Is it not true?

Is it not a FACT?

Should It not be discussed?

Have you any empathy for the victims whatsoever or are you the same as the others on here who think news like this shouldn't be discussed because the attackers aren't "white"?
hey, idiot.

what wakeupbomb is saying, think about who is allowing immigrants from everywhere to come to europe and do these atrocities.

whos enabling them.
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:55 AM   #36
wake_up_bomb
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,994
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
You have no idea what you are talking about stuck up their in your ivory tower.
It's funny that because I thought I lived in a flat, and before that lived in the centre of Manchester, which is the home of as many immigrants as virtually anywhere in the UK. However, soon I shall return to my palace in Monaco and look down on you all...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ob1kanobe0 View Post
I agree, what has your point got to do with this subject?
If you agree, why are there so many threads about Muslims and immigration? It's getting ridiculous, I feel as if I'm on the BNP or Stormfront forum.

Quote:
I don't have a fear of muslims 'taking over', i would prefer tho that muslims live in the middle east and not in the west because its about standard of living, they aren't very 'western' and thus they don't fit in well.
That's not freedom. I am against unfettered immigration, but you can't just say "I don't like Muslims, so I don't reckon any of them should be allowed in the country". If you can't see that's prejudiced and the antithesis of everything that this website and Icke's message is supposed to be about, then I don't know how I could make it more clear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ob1kanobe0 View Post
In an indirect way you did, preferring to use a completely different scenario to attack the point i was making, sneaky. What had the worlds elite being white got to do with this subject, none...
This was my OP:

Quote:
I'm not sure anyone's noticed, but the dangerous people are the white folk with trillions of dollars and nuclear weapons. There is no danger of Muslims "taking over" the West because the power structure is not going to allow that to happen. China will be the dominant power in the 21st century, and the living standards in Europe and North America will certainly reduce, but it won't have anything to do with Muslims.

It actually amazes me that the whole War on Terror rhetoric is designed to get people to have an irrational fear of Muslims. And what do I encounter quite frequently here on the 'enlightened' David Icke Forums...why, it's completely irrational fear of Muslims taking over the West and destroying everything European. Keep drinking the Kool Aid, honestly, just because it's laced with poison, why should that bother you?
Up until now, no-one has come up with any rational argument against any of these points. The establishment want us fighting amongst ourselves, they want us sniping at Muslims, they want people to develop feelings of prejudice and racism, they would love to see a full out race war, because it would give them the pretext to clamp down on the population and introduce more draconian measures. Can't you see that?

Furthermore, the tagline of this website is:



One of his books is called:



I don't recall seeing "David Icke: Let's all slag off the darkies because it makes us feel better". It's right to talk about immigration being uncontrolled, but it's wrong to focus on the immigrants as being the source of the problem. If people can't see that, then they're on the wrong forum, as far as I'm concerned.
wake_up_bomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 02:53 PM   #37
bjornyvan
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,309
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by son_of_parrot View Post
What are the FACTS?

That gangs of Immigrants and asylum seekers are raping Scandanavian women?

Is it not true?

Is it not a FACT?

Should It not be discussed?

Have you any empathy for the victims whatsoever or are you the same as the others on here who think news like this shouldn't be discussed because the attackers aren't "white"?
Hello from Norway

To me it's very easy: I stay the hell away from downtown unless I really have to go there. I stay away from the immigrants. Only exception would be if I got really, really horny and suddenly felt like picking up one of the many Nigerian prostitutes. Hasn't happened yet. But in a case of utter desperation it's actually good to know they're there. Better looking than the old heroin skanks.

I tell everyone I know to stay away from the immigrants. As I don't want any more of my friends to be robbed, assaulted or raped by these barbarians.

Most Norwegians are understanding the issue by now. I think. This has been going on for 20 years and people have understood how negative the situation is. Except maybe those in the Parliament.

No no, not all immigrants are bad. Of course. But that doesn't help you when you're being raped by 3 big boys from Ghana. They didn't get the memo, maybe.

Last edited by bjornyvan; 05-11-2011 at 02:56 PM.
bjornyvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 05:01 PM   #38
son_of_parrot
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Britannia
Posts: 3,046
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadabusa View Post
hey, idiot.

what wakeupbomb is saying, think about who is allowing immigrants from everywhere to come to europe and do these atrocities.

whos enabling them.
I know who's letting the Immigrants in you idiot.

That doesn't change the FACT we shouldn't discuss whats happening just because it may portray some immigrants in a negative light does it you imbecile?
son_of_parrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 05:11 PM   #39
theabominablephenomenon
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The flightpath estate
Posts: 15,095
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Obviously it doesn't matter if these people are raping women or children in their 'homelands.'
It matters more because the victims are white.

The stench of prejudice from these threads is as redolent as a rat's ringpiece.
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 05:32 PM   #40
picha
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,382
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wake_up_bomb View Post

Up until now, no-one has come up with any rational argument against any of these points.
They wont need superior miltary hardware if they have us outnumbered in our own lands already - which can be achieved through birth rates. Dont forget, a baby born to a non muslim mum and a muslim dad is automatically muslim. He can potentially have 4 non muslim or a mix of muslim non muslim wives simultaneously. Whereas a non muslim man is totally forbidden from having a muslim wife.

Was that rational enough for you?

Last edited by picha; 05-11-2011 at 05:33 PM.
picha is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:36 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.