Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 26-03-2010, 01:31 PM   #21
noobcybot
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ap12345 View Post
This is just total insanity he is peddling now, it was bad enough that he was going with the world is run by giant lizards nonsense but know he is peddling a theory which is ridiculous to anyone who has a basic understanding of physics.

If the moon was a giant spaceship which as hollow, it wouldn't have the mass to have the tidal effects it has on the oceans.

It has become clear to me that David is obviously working to discredit the truth movement with this insanity. Because from looking at all of his work and success its clear to see he isn't stupid.

I could overlook the reptilian stuff, but this is just too far. He has totally lost it.

I certainly won't be coming back to his website as often in the future, and to be honest after the lack of a depression which everyone was screaming about and the whole swine flu debacle where alex jones had some guy on his radio show suggesting it was the end of the world i am starting to wonder if i have bought into one more big lie.
You havent bought into shit. If you still think its absurd you havent understood any of Ickes books at all.
noobcybot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2010, 01:49 PM   #22
ufochick

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tzupidity View Post
The problem I see is that they aren't losing any base programming, they're just changing from one source to another. From Jesus and his Disciples to the Reptilians in the Moon.

I'm still waiting for Icke to act on his assertions. All these people that he claims are evil reptilians or paedophiles are still out there, so why isn't Icke stood outside their house with a placard and a few journalists demanding that action be taken? Why isn't he outside the banks or in the city of london?

All he does is copy and paste other people's work, add some of his own information that is passed to him through 'channelling the spirits' and hopes to earn enough to support his family and Ickle Icke's music career.
It's ALL the illusionary world yes. If it requires thought it's in the matrix. People have refused to respond to his accusations. All they have to do is say fine here I am test me but of course they refuse. There are no or very few real journalists left.

If you think he is just out to make lots of money whyy are you bothering to be here? Have you read his stuff listened to his stuff?

I find this idea of people taking the time to post on something they think is rubbish quite fascinating. Why waste your life energy arguing a point that you believe is untrue? Very very odd. Displaced anger maybe? I would not go to a Bible site and argue that it's rubbish, I believe it is but what would I be accomplishing? nothing that I can think of.... Maybe subconsciously you believe his stuff is true? hmmm... very very odd... and not rational...

Everyone has their own reality. You and those like you will not change anyone else's reality on a board like this..

....sigh... I really wish someone who does this would explain why they do it and be truthfull...
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2010, 02:01 PM   #23
_tzupidity
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
It's ALL the illusionary world yes. If it requires thought it's in the matrix. People have refused to respond to his accusations. All they have to do is say fine here I am test me but of course they refuse. There are no or very few real journalists left.
Oh, it's all an illusion. Why go on about it then? The rape is an illusion and the victims are an illusion soooo why bother?

Quote:
If you think he is just out to make lots of money whyy are you bothering to be here? Have you read his stuff listened to his stuff?
I can confidently say that I have read more of Icke's books than most people on this forum. Here's the diference, I don't just 'look' at them. I 'read' them. I also read the books he uses as references. I read his videos and interviews. I read his body language and written/spoken language. I know Icke very well. And I'm here because I'm looking for the truth.

Quote:
I find this idea of people taking the time to post on something they think is rubbish quite fascinating. Why waste your life energy arguing a point that you believe is untrue? Very very odd. Displaced anger maybe? I would not go to a Bible site and argue that it's rubbish, I believe it is but what would I be accomplishing? nothing that I can think of.... Maybe subconsciously you believe his stuff is true? hmmm... very very odd... and not rational...
I love it when people do this. You can't discredit or disprove what I'm saying so you try to discredit and disprove me. It won't work dear.

Quote:
Everyone has their own reality. You and those like you will not change anyone else's reality on a board like this..
So you feel that this board exists to put forward one person's truth and noone else's will ever win out? That doesn't sound very truth movement to me, infact it sounds very propganda cultist.

Quote:
....sigh... I really wish someone who does this would explain why they do it and be truthfull...
I just did, but I'll do it again because I like you. I seek the truth. Don't you?
_tzupidity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2010, 02:12 PM   #24
mtn44

Quote:
David agrees that the reptilians are not physical.. have you read his stuff? listened to it? You are still using the Bible (which has zero proof) and you think people are worshipping David? Sounds like some critical thinking is needed before you can begin to find anything close to consciousness.
Until people lose the heavy "base" programming they will be stuck stuck stuck in mind, and from "mind" you stay in conflict.
Well you have just proved by being hippercrtical you are a fan. so there for you do worship him i mean come on i bet you have booked to see his show always on here wanting to know more. thats a fan of worship and you can say what you want about the bible. the book makes sence to me al so i have an open mind for now i just see same patterns repeating them selves. I think you should look in thde mirror and think before you write this. The bible is a book but it does have some good morrals in it.

Really are you sure david really thinks they are astral well that bull

Like every human is the world we have a need to be wanted famous and make money. like amny geniuse before him thats what they wanted. How did we give it to them by being a fan worship.

Last edited by mtn44; 26-03-2010 at 02:17 PM.
mtn44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2010, 02:13 PM   #25
mtn44

Quote:
The problem I see is that they aren't losing any base programming, they're just changing from one source to another. From Jesus and his Disciples to the Reptilians in the Moon.

I'm still waiting for Icke to act on his assertions. All these people that he claims are evil reptilians or paedophiles are still out there, so why isn't Icke stood outside their house with a placard and a few journalists demanding that action be taken? Why isn't he outside the banks or in the city of london?

All he does is copy and paste other people's work, add some of his own information that is passed to him through 'channelling the spirits' and hopes to earn enough to support his family and Ickle Icke's music career.
Well bloody said
Old 26-03-2010, 02:46 PM   #26
noobcybot
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtn44 View Post
Well you have just proved by being hippercrtical you are a fan. so there for you do worship him i mean come on i bet you have booked to see his show always on here wanting to know more. thats a fan of worship and you can say what you want about the bible. the book makes sence to me al so i have an open mind for now i just see same patterns repeating them selves. I think you should look in thde mirror and think before you write this. The bible is a book but it does have some good morrals in it.

Really are you sure david really thinks they are astral well that bull

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAGTJErVNBU

Like every human is the world we have a need to be wanted famous and make money. like amny geniuse before him thats what they wanted. How did we give it to them by being a fan worship.

So no you havent read and understood any of his books then. If you have an open mind and understand how patterns repeat how come you lack the ability to comprehend the vibrational universe?
noobcybot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2010, 03:24 PM   #27
_tzupidity
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobcybot View Post
So no you havent read and understood any of his books then. If you have an open mind and understand how patterns repeat how come you lack the ability to comprehend the vibrational universe?
If you have an open mind and understand how patterns repeat how come you can't consider the fact that Icke is a con man? It's no diferent from zealous christians/muslims/jews that can't question their beliefs. They must be right because they say they are right.

And for the record, Icke on several occasions talks about physical reptiles. He quotes from a book called 'Caverns, Cauldrons and Concealed Creatures' by a guy called William Michael Mott, which talks about them. What about Credo Mutwa? Didn't he and Icke make a video about physical reptilians? What about the Dogon people and their link to Sirius and physical reptilians? What about the 'witnesses' he brings out who say they've seen them? Where do you think the reptilian dna in the hybrids comes from if there aren't physical reptilians?

Oh but it's all a hologram, vibrational energy and all that. I'm sorry, but the holographic universe depends on quantum physics and seeing as Icke thinks science is a con and he famously said, "Algebra? What do I need that for?" I question his ability to understand it.

This in itself is a good example of Icke's method. Take little bits from accepted thoughts and science, ignore the rest and when people ask questions switch stances to metaphysics and a requirement of 'faith'.

And ofcourse, if you still don't agree then you're sheeple, or COINTELPRO.

Last edited by _tzupidity; 26-03-2010 at 03:29 PM.
Old 26-03-2010, 03:36 PM   #28
mtn44

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobcybot View Post
I wouldnt be on this forum if i hadnt read his books. Still just because this man says so. does not mean it gospil how do you know he not full of it? how do you know he not in if for to be famors? you dont. icke needs to eat to, so dont tell me all this he isnt getting a kick out of and likes makeing money of course he does.

He may have resources he may have contacts how do you know there not full of it? Icke gets his info from the astral plains pur and simple so there for he will believe anything what is told to him.

Vibration of the univers is thought honey change thought and change everything. The thing about that when an idea that has been manifested so long its hard to change. Also others thoughts are demanded on us.

You want to do what icke does medatate go astral and ask for the truth your self its not pretty.

another thing were all told to question things so am questioning icke i agree icke has lost it and its not his fault.

Icke is good at exsposeing the nwo and horrabul seacrets the goverment has. Like many other reasearchers such as alex joans jorden maxwell and benjamin fulford. well done amen to that the other stuff yep agree with astral thought ball of confusion ect..

The rest nope i question?
Old 26-03-2010, 03:44 PM   #29
mtn44

Quote:
If you have an open mind and understand how patterns repeat how come you can't consider the fact that Icke is a con man? It's no diferent from zealous christians/muslims/jews that can't question their beliefs. They must be right because they say they are right.

And for the record, Icke on several occasions talks about physical reptiles. He quotes from a book called 'Caverns, Cauldrons and Concealed Creatures' by a guy called William Michael Mott, which talks about them. What about Credo Mutwa? Didn't he and Icke make a video about physical reptilians? What about the Dogon people and their link to Sirius and physical reptilians? What about the 'witnesses' he brings out who say they've seen them? Where do you think the reptilian dna in the hybrids comes from if there aren't physical reptilians?

Oh but it's all a hologram, vibrational energy and all that. I'm sorry, but the holographic universe depends on quantum physics and seeing as Icke thinks science is a con and he famously said, "Algebra? What do I need that for?" I question his ability to understand it.

This in itself is a good example of Icke's method. Take little bits from accepted thoughts and science, ignore the rest and when people ask questions switch stances to metaphysics and a requirement of 'faith'.

And ofcourse, if you still don't agree then you're sheeple, or COINTELPRO.
I totaly agree with you completely ignores science and has talked about psyical reptillians.

"Algebra? What do I need that for?" may be he cant do math
Old 26-03-2010, 03:49 PM   #30
mtn44

Its just THEORY guys wake up and think for your self.

one more thing if we didnt buy davids books or go see his shows what would he be then. We make who david is with out us he could achive nothing. So like all sales men he tells us what we want to hear.
Old 26-03-2010, 04:02 PM   #31
_tzupidity
Banned

Quote:

I totaly agree with you completely ignores science and has talked about psyical reptillians.

"Algebra? What do I need that for?" may be he cant do math
It's worse than that though. He accepts the bits of science that agree with his agenda and then attacks science in general over the bits that disagree with it.

Icke is an inverse snob when it comes to the academic world. He says Universities are brainwashing camps, so which ones has he been to in order to know this? None.

He makes a big deal of referencing his works but if you've ever tried to buy one of the books he references you'll find they're all hard to get hold of and expensive. The reason being, they're not accepted as genuine so only get printed in small numbers and then get shelved.

Search any topic you like from Icke's books on Amazon and you'll find plenty to buy and read. He doesn't use any of them. Try to find the ones he references and your'e looking at £50 and bought second hand from America.

Oh but that's because the mainstream media are evil maaaaan, they're in on it maaaaan. Ok, so why can't you find them on torrent either? There are some epic peices of crap on Torrent but not one person thinks it worthy to scan in and upload these pivotal works of truth that blow the lid off the illusion?

No. They're just badly written sci-fi that are so crap they have to pretend it's all the truth to con people into buying them.
Old 26-03-2010, 04:15 PM   #32
mtn44

Quote:
It's worse than that though. He accepts the bits of science that agree with his agenda and then attacks science in general over the bits that disagree with it.

Icke is an inverse snob when it comes to the academic world. He says Universities are brainwashing camps, so which ones has he been to in order to know this? None.

He makes a big deal of referencing his works but if you've ever tried to buy one of the books he references you'll find they're all hard to get hold of and expensive. The reason being, they're not accepted as genuine so only get printed in small numbers and then get shelved.

Search any topic you like from Icke's books on Amazon and you'll find plenty to buy and read. He doesn't use any of them. Try to find the ones he references and your'e looking at £50 and bought second hand from America.

Oh but that's because the mainstream media are evil maaaaan, they're in on it maaaaan. Ok, so why can't you find them on torrent either? There are some epic peices of crap on Torrent but not one person thinks it worthy to scan in and upload these pivotal works of truth that blow the lid off the illusion?

No. They're just badly written sci-fi that are so crap they have to pretend it's all the truth to con people into buying them.
I know i have tried to find lots of references its so hard i went on reaserch for orion queens that came up with nothing . then i did the bush and elizabeth birth line come to dead end there. There is no information out there am not

Universtys are not brain washing they produce some excellent minds. media are not in it they are blind and are told what to read. He is not a clever man i dont care if he use to be journlist he wasnt that grat eather. should have stuck at foot ball. He knows how to play the public and to sell .

Also this hloygramm illusion thing is bull to me. I dont like that theory its like saying the love of my life and my children dont exsist. Am like shut up you sales con man. i wonder what his wife thinks of all this she must be a god damn sait to put up with him.
Old 26-03-2010, 04:27 PM   #33
seanx
Banned

_tzupidity wrote:

Quote:
So you feel that this board exists to put forward one person's truth and noone else's will ever win out? That doesn't sound very truth movement to me, infact it sounds very propganda cultist.
You say you've read icke's books.

may I suggest you try again - and this time try to understand them.

ufochick was clearly referring to icke's ideas about how one person 's
reality is not necessarily another person's reality.

What is true in my reality may not be true in your reality.

You say mr _tzupidity you have 'read' all of Icke's books.

Your posts don't show that.

In fact , my dog seems to have a better understanding of icke's
metaphysical ideas than you.

Last edited by seanx; 26-03-2010 at 04:28 PM.
seanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2010, 04:37 PM   #34
mtn44

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanx View Post
_tzupidity wrote:

You say you've read icke's books.

may I suggest you try again - and this time try to understand them.

ufochick was clearly referring to icke's ideas about how one person 's
reality is not necessarily another person's reality.

What is true in my reality may not be true in your reality.

I suggest you should do your reasearch in the resources of his books where he gets his so call proof from. Before you compaire people to dogs i gareentee you cant find hardly any information.

Dont be bitter that you have just seen true colours that he is a sales man.

think about it he does need to eat and will do anything to controdict and make us believe he is gosspel.

Its all THEORY
Old 26-03-2010, 04:59 PM   #35
ufochick

Quote:
Oh, it's all an illusion. Why go on about it then? The rape is an illusion and the victims are an illusion soooo why bother?

I can confidently say that I have read more of Icke's books than most people on this forum. Here's the diference, I don't just 'look' at them. I 'read' them. I also read the books he uses as references. I read his videos and interviews. I read his body language and written/spoken language. I know Icke very well. And I'm here because I'm looking for the truth.

I love it when people do this. You can't discredit or disprove what I'm saying so you try to discredit and disprove me. It won't work dear.

I just did, but I'll do it again because I like you. I seek the truth. Don't you?
I wasn't trying to discredit you.. I don't feel hostility towards you. I was trying to understand. I still don't....
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2010, 06:05 PM   #36
cylob
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ap12345 View Post
this is just total insanity he is peddling now, it was bad enough that he was going with the world is run by giant lizards nonsense but know he is peddling a theory which is ridiculous to anyone who has a basic understanding of physics.

If the moon was a giant spaceship which as hollow, it wouldn't have the mass to have the tidal effects it has on the oceans.

It has become clear to me that david is obviously working to discredit the truth movement with this insanity. Because from looking at all of his work and success its clear to see he isn't stupid.

I could overlook the reptilian stuff, but this is just too far. He has totally lost it.

I certainly won't be coming back to his website as often in the future, and to be honest after the lack of a depression which everyone was screaming about and the whole swine flu debacle where alex jones had some guy on his radio show suggesting it was the end of the world i am starting to wonder if i have bought into one more big lie.
you - are the one who TOTALLY lost it - and not david!

Last edited by cylob; 26-03-2010 at 06:06 PM.
cylob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2010, 06:09 PM   #37
_tzupidity
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanx View Post

You are a typical Icke reader. You have no capacity to think for yourself, you make assumptions and mistake them for fact and can't help but attempt and a witty dig to punctuate your nonesensical ramblings.

Your ignorance amuses me.

Last edited by _tzupidity; 26-03-2010 at 06:10 PM.
Old 26-03-2010, 06:10 PM   #38
_tzupidity
Banned

Quote:
I wasn't trying to discredit you.. I don't feel hostility towards you. I was trying to understand. I still don't....
Third time then; I seek the truth. In order to find the truth, one must question everything, especially those who claim to have the truth.
Old 26-03-2010, 06:18 PM   #39
_tzupidity
Banned

Quote:
I know i have tried to find lots of references its so hard i went on reaserch for orion queens that came up with nothing . then i did the bush and elizabeth birth line come to dead end there. There is no information out there am not

Universtys are not brain washing they produce some excellent minds. media are not in it they are blind and are told what to read. He is not a clever man i dont care if he use to be journlist he wasnt that grat eather. should have stuck at foot ball. He knows how to play the public and to sell .

Also this hloygramm illusion thing is bull to me. I dont like that theory its like saying the love of my life and my children dont exsist. Am like shut up you sales con man. i wonder what his wife thinks of all this she must be a god damn sait to put up with him.
Please don't say Icke was a Journalist. He doesn't have the ability to be one. He was a presenter. A mouth peice for the BBC who tend to get slated on this forum. He was quite popular for a while, too.
Then the whole, "I'm the son of God" on Wogan put him off track for a while until he went to America, met Jordan Maxwell (all funded by Jordan Maxwell) and suddenly it's reptilians and illuminati and his sales start to increase.

That's all wearing off because all the so called reptilian paedophiles are still walking around in the world with very well paying positions and that many people have been accused of it now that it's lost any shock value.

Hence a change in tac to the Moon. Yet more 'research' taken from other authors on the fringe of the 'conspiracy' genre and some more 'information' aqquired whilst channeling and surfing the astral realms.

The holographic universe does make sense at the quantum level, but you, your wife and children don't exist at the quantum level. Tis why it gets so confusing when people try to apply quantum things in the atomic reality. Which makes it perfect fodder for the 'truth seeker' author.
Old 26-03-2010, 07:14 PM   #40
seanx
Banned

_tzupidity wrote:

Quote:
You are a typical Icke reader. You have no capacity to think for yourself, you make assumptions and mistake them for fact and can't help but attempt and a witty dig to punctuate your nonesensical ramblings.

Your ignorance amuses me
No, your problem is simple.

You have no idea WHAT Icke is talking about.

You just don't grasp it.

Your mind is too programmed, too linear - it can't allow for
intuitive insights.

Your response to ufochick simple comment about reality shows your
knowledge and understanding is nil.

Now ....there is nothing wrong with that.....we all have different parts
of the 'story' we are interested in......but quit trying to bullshit
people as if yuo know what you're talking about.

As I said my dog has a better understanding than you.

So why do you feel the need to continually belittle things
you know nothing about

Last edited by seanx; 26-03-2010 at 07:15 PM.
seanx is offline   Reply With Quote