Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 11-10-2011, 01:45 AM   #881
free33
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyb View Post
I think that idea is interesting, the moon is quite big comparing to earth. The moon is always facing earth the same side, im not an expert but what i know moons usally rotates?
It also talks about that the moon kinda rang like a bell, (just dont remember when:S) Something is weird about the moon, maybe the moon is not hollow but i belive there are bases on the moon at least .

These earth rocks ring

free33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 04:18 AM   #882
nirvana
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyhoo View Post
What do we really know? Think about that. What do we think we know that actually is a lie? A convincing lie can be almost impossible for a person to see through in an unaltered state of mind. However there are ways to see it. I've seen enough that I feel afraid by the entire topic because somewhere I can't explain, I KNOW its true. David Icke has been much more than me and I tend to trust the man. I don't see everything he sees (like the moon thing) but if it says it I assume he has a good reason for saying it. I no longer trust the establishment news, which has been exposed as a psyops operation. If that sounds crazy to you, its just because you haven't woken up enough to see it. We're ALL being lied to on a daily basis. If any of you still watch the news, stop immediately. The sooner you stop the brainwashing the better. If they say it, you're better off believing the opposite. The MSM and both of the so-called "political parties" are controlled by them. Your government is controlled by them. Did we even go the fucking moon? I saw some very suspicious photographs that made me suspect the whole thing was staged. Who the fuck knows. What you saw on CBS news could have been a complete and total fabrication.

Everything is a form of brain washing wether its nasa or religeon or david ickes reptilian theory or his moon space craft thingy.

Its all someones elses ideas.

The real truth is WE DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THE MOON . Thats why we have beliefs about the moon instead of proper evidence.
nirvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 05:10 AM   #883
adbasque

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana View Post
Everything is a form of brain washing wether its nasa or religeon or david ickes reptilian theory or his moon space craft thingy.

The real truth is WE DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THE MOON . Thats why we have beliefs about the moon instead of proper evidence.
I agree, unless we see real evidence it will remain someone's theory, idea, view, opinion.

People should stop believing without any evidence, If David Icke talks about it he surely has a good reason to say it, but "Me" personally I have not seen any evidence.

Yes I respect his views, it doesn't mean I agree with everything he says, certain things we happen to reach the same conclusions therefore I agree with him, others are still his own personal views.

And he is not forcing anyone to believe in what he says either, he never claimed to know the truth about everything or tried to get anyone to agree with him.

I respect the man, he has done a great job over the years, far better than most.
He is not the only one, there were a lot of people who've been trying for decades to expose the big "Agenda!"

But DI did more in 20 years than most.

Give credit where credit is due, other than that each and everyone of us has to reach his/her own conclusions.

I am personally nobody's follower, I totally disagree with this "Notion"

Last edited by adbasque; 11-10-2011 at 05:13 AM.
adbasque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 05:28 AM   #884
consciousness
Inactive

The universe is holographic. This has now been accepted by scientists. Therefore, it's very easy to believe that the moon is not all that it appears to be.
consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 05:35 AM   #885
adbasque

Quote:
Originally Posted by consciousness View Post
The universe is holographic. This has now been accepted by scientists. Therefore, it's very easy to believe that the moon is not all that it appears to be.
Yes, but we still need evidence, we can't just set our beliefs on a basis of that same theory, certain things are real others simply don't exist.

Anyway it's open to a debate lol
Old 11-10-2011, 10:39 PM   #886
rainbowdear

I am on this site because David Icke talked about some of my weirdest experiences.
Reptilian beings have been seen by a lot of people;
Go to: AX NMU ALIEN ABDUCTEES SPEAK PART 5
The totalitarian world agenda...is an evidence for a lot of people
the holographic world & everything being vibration is scientific these days
as for the Moon we don't know as yet. I like the connexions between the Moon phases and women's menstrual cycle. If the Moon is artificial who established this? Was it pure conIncidence?
The debate is still open...Intelligence requires investigation and not to slum doors on the unexpected...in htis instance he could be wrong of course
rainbowdear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2011, 12:26 AM   #887
nirvana
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowdear View Post
I am on this site because David Icke talked about some of my weirdest experiences.
Reptilian beings have been seen by a lot of people;
Go to: AX NMU ALIEN ABDUCTEES SPEAK PART 5
The totalitarian world agenda...is an evidence for a lot of people
the holographic world & everything being vibration is scientific these days
as for the Moon we don't know as yet. I like the connexions between the Moon phases and women's menstrual cycle. If the Moon is artificial who established this? Was it pure conIncidence?
The debate is still open...Intelligence requires investigation and not to slum doors on the unexpected...in htis instance he could be wrong of course
The mind reflects what it believes in. People who believe in reptilians have got more chance of seeing them.
People that believe in jesus have got more chance of seeing jesus.
People who believe in the buddha have got more chance of seeing the buddha.
Its a reflection of the mind. And because we live in a holographic universe where everything is energy.
The only thing real is your thoughts and what you allow to manifest from this ocean of energy.
Just make sure your belief system is empowering you what ever it is.
nirvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2011, 01:41 AM   #888
inversedivinity

Quote:

I agree he hasn't lost his mind, In fact he is incredibly intelligent. Probably realised too that one of the things all past visionaries had to have was well the old voices in the head routine. Probably nobody talks to him he just did an Aleister Crowley and made up some false leader of some pantheon along the lines of Egyptians then tapped into the mass ether in my humble opinion. Someone here could probably do it if they cross referenced and research old material accordingly and has talent with words, But more importantly if they had already been a past television presenter. That type of thing helps for when you want a publisher.

Reptilians is V and probably some sci fi short story or something before that. It taps into our primal natures, the fear of invasion and subversion which amounts to probably about 80 per cent of conspiracies. 20 per cent is actual factual shit that peeps should take some notice because George Carlin said "Powerful people might get together, And those powerful people might have some kind of plan"

George Carlin was the man. The moon shit is the old conspiracy of weather we actually landed on the moon, A conspiracy I am fond of myself as we haven't been back to the moon its possible it was faked the only problem with that though is that the soviets where capable of doing it too, So why would they keep their silence on such a matter. Then you have China who will probably be the next to put a man on the moon.

PS> Another thing I do find scary is the same buzz words and similar thoughts a lot of humans have like your above mentioning of vibration, I think a lot about resonance, Yet again he had his ear to the ground and connected the dots. Spotted an opportunity if you will. Though such a concept is scary in itself because it means we may only be capable of envisioning such things and may be as a species running out of innovation no matter what the propaganda says which means we are fooked. I see this everyday with most inventions direct logical evolution of past shit that are not truly innovative, As in they in they had them years ago. Processor power is probably nearing its peak unless we move onto quantum computing but of course they aren't going to release such things to the market because that would not make capitalist sense. The overall technology level of humanity is probably higher but due to constraints such as cost and material concerns it cannot be implemented across the board.

Last edited by inversedivinity; 13-10-2011 at 01:47 AM.
inversedivinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2011, 12:13 PM   #889
jacki_e

Quote:
Originally Posted by adbasque View Post
Yes, but we still need evidence, we can't just set our beliefs on a basis of that same theory, certain things are real others simply don't exist.

Anyway it's open to a debate lol
We need a trip to the dark side of the Moon!I wont rest until we see it!Now!Now!Now!
jacki_e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2011, 12:37 PM   #890
adbasque

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacki_e View Post
We need a trip to the dark side of the Moon!I wont rest until we see it!Now!Now!Now!
let's go tell me when and I'll be ready

Do you think Richard Branson will pay for the trip? lol
Old 13-10-2011, 12:39 PM   #891
jacki_e

Quote:
Originally Posted by adbasque View Post
let's go tell me when and I'll be ready

Do you think Richard Branson will pay for the trip? lol
If he aint a lizard we might just have a chance! lol
jacki_e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2011, 12:44 PM   #892
adbasque

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacki_e View Post
If he aint a lizard we might just have a chance! lol
Can't vouch for that one, chances are that he is 50/50 lol

We can promise him the moon and we get a trip of a life time lol
Old 13-10-2011, 09:37 PM   #893
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by informationx View Post
Does anyone find the promotional blurb for davids new book a bit off putting?

Can anyone who is a freethinker really take it seriously?

Whats your thoughts? thanks.

Well, I am a "freethinker" and that is what allows me to take what he has said seriously.
Old 13-10-2011, 10:13 PM   #894
rainbowdear

Quote:
The mind reflects what it believes in. People who believe in reptilians have got more chance of seeing them.
People that believe in jesus have got more chance of seeing jesus.
People who believe in the buddha have got more chance of seeing the buddha.
Its a reflection of the mind. And because we live in a holographic universe where everything is energy.
The only thing real is your thoughts and what you allow to manifest from this ocean of energy.
Just make sure your belief system is empowering you what ever it is.
Sorry i never believed in reptilians. It was well back over 30 years ago. David Icke was still playing football at the time.
I don't believe in anything.
It was not a reflection of my mind but was standing in front of me.
It has happened to others.
Thanks David for let me knowing 30 years later.
By the way i am sane of mind and body.
It is to easy to doubt human experience constantly.
If we doubt everything systematically there is no point in discussing anymore.
Your mind is blocked by a cynical attitude. Very fashionablable but it leads no where.
Just remember this i never even thought of such things; I was studying at Uni at the time and very down to earth too.
and suddenly wammmmm
Didn't stop me from living all these years as i never thought about it again.
I didn't make it into a religion either. Certainly not into a David icke system of thought or politics or anything of the kind.
I doubt whether people really listen to others here.
I repeat i never believed or knew about those things. If you had told me i wouldnot have beleived you either of course; Far too crazy for me. I am very very rational and don't get drunk or smoke shi
rainbowdear is offline   Reply With Quote