Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 13-03-2010, 02:03 PM   #41
mikey mikey
Banned

FFS give David a chance!
mikey mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010, 02:04 PM   #42
king triad
Banned

Ive known the moon was a space station for years I applaud Icke for bringing this to light!
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010, 02:07 PM   #43
guuna

It can scarcely be considered a new theory about the moon being an alien construct.

I read it in the Usbourne Book Of UFO'S (Kiddies book) way back in 1979. It was first forwarded by two Soviet scientist back in the seventies.

I even remember being chastised after showing the article to my mom's landlord and him telling me that the moon definately broke off from the earth.(how he knew this I don't know) and that those two Russians were crackpots.
Old 13-03-2010, 02:08 PM   #44
turquoisefire777

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrindigo View Post
Interesting game concept. If I owned a console, I'd probably buy that game. Thanks for sharing.
sure,
anytime

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images..._screen002.jpg
turquoisefire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010, 02:09 PM   #45
freedom1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by guuna View Post
It can scarcely be considered a new theory about the moon being an alien construct.

I read it in the Usbourne Book Of UFO'S (Kiddies book) way back in 1979. It was first forwarded by two Soviet scientist back in the seventies.

I even remember being chastised after showing the article to my mom's landlord and him telling me that the moon definately broke off from the earth.(how he knew this I don't know) and that those two Russians were crackpots.
Perhaps this is why it was so important for them to hoax a moon landing so they can say we know, we've been there and it's just like we showed you on the vids.
freedom1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010, 02:10 PM   #46
whiterain

who knows exactly how it happens but the moon must have some effect on the energy from the sun that reaches the earth. could that have a direct effect on consciosness? of course it would, whether on purpose or not
Old 13-03-2010, 02:11 PM   #47
texdallas

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey mikey View Post
FFS give David a chance!
No he's written loads of books and is as open to criticism as every other writer.
texdallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010, 02:12 PM   #48
gods sun

its was my point from along time he cant prove it, he comes up with ridiculous theories which would make any free thinker or public laugh at you, in return you get depressed and so on..

icke has a good idea, hes just gone a little over board.

look, now icke hasn't got any new information to give us, so now he just coming up with utter bullsh... to fill the void.
Old 13-03-2010, 02:12 PM   #49
whiterain

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
the moon undoubtedly has a physiological and sociological effect on the human system, and indeed the word lunatic has been derived from reactive accounts shown in individuals when the moon is full.

Science tells us that the moon has an effect on the ocean’s tides, and such can be recorded during the moons cycles, that it has an energetic effect on the worlds sea’s, varaiantly pushing and pulling to effect the worlds tidal patterns. The moon may also affect the water and liquid crystalline basis of the human physical suit, and has been shown to have a direct correlation with mood swings etc.

Of course the moon affects us, sometimes in measurable accounts, as can be attributed to the female’s moon cycles and divisory through 13 cycles per year, perfectly reflecting the season as a balanced measure.

On a subtle level the moon is a hugely powerful energetic frequency overseeing much of humanities unconscious nature as well as a prime marker of the world’s planetary changes.

So given that it governs so much, both on subtle and physical levels, it clearly is a major player in the matrix philosophy.

All that we see, understand and feel are aspects of the matrix, this world is fully immersed in the matrix, and it is only human consciousness that has the ability to see beyond the illusory aspects that play out around us. The draconian / reptilians are also a part of the basic matrix programme, the Agent smith of the programme.

I’m looking forward to reading the book, and looking forward to how David portrays this theory in conjunction to what he has written before.
thats what i meant... good post
Old 13-03-2010, 02:14 PM   #50
gods sun

next book on david icke!

potatos are devil food they belong to the Z.I.N.A.S.A.S.K.AA. 678 Cult that live on pluto.
Old 13-03-2010, 02:19 PM   #51
iaintoff
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by haukipesukone View Post
There's been several threads about this already, and together with a team of advanced 7th level aliens we came up with an answer: read the book before commenting on it's contents.
vintage...

besides the original question is essentially rhetorical and isn't reaslly a question at all. Its really the poster sharing his/her inner concerns about whether he/she is a free thinker or not.

lmao

thanks for sharing those thoughts with us though mate.

Last edited by iaintoff; 13-03-2010 at 02:22 PM.
iaintoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010, 02:24 PM   #52
kimball13

Quote:
Originally Posted by informationx View Post
Does anyone find the promotional blurb for davids new book a bit off putting?

Can anyone who is a freethinker really take it seriously?

Whats your thoughts? thanks.

ive been on this forum for about 2 years.
I wrote my story durring great durress.
i have medical records, as well as experience in many things mentioned on this forum and others.

Thing is because of me existing and my story it kinda puts some of what they have printed into the not true and speculative catagorie,,,,,,,,its kinda like the earth is flat thing.

They dont believe what there talking about anymore, its a train they lost control of and are unwilling to help the one that many of these programs were desinged to screw with,,,,,,,ya know a herod thing.
But na never why would a thing that Herod did 2,000 years ago rear its head in this day and age after all look how evolved we are.

This is why they dont attack me noticeably as well as why they dont sluff me off in an open way, because to do either would bring to much attention to little old kimball13 and they have to play it carefull around me.

i dont know but just maybe he neaded a story to keep his stuff going,,,,,or just maybe he's correct,,,,,,after all im thinking of a diffent moon and no not the one you sit on.

its realy a little thing called social influencing, or brainwashing.
SI is far more the tool than the Moon, realy check it out.

EGO, edging God out.

it is a tragic game many have played, many used Icke and others, id hate to think icke was knowingly giving disinfo,,,,,,,but it is hightly possible for somebody to put a trail of bread crumbs leading to a cliff, or a connect the dots with a middle fingure as the picture.

To many times has somebody come along and got me to believe the military was working on it,,,,,,,,,to many times they could not provide papers and such, most have been retired(cutouts),,,,,,,,,,,,heck one even tried saying i singed the paper, well no i did not,,,,,,,,,,,,i was only a boy of 5-6 and after that it was only the CCC(california conservation corps)uhoh that was on a millitary base we recieved our training,,,,,,,,,,but hay ive never been in any kinda position for the goverment to do shittly things to

i dont know about now but then after i singed they told me that CCC is paramilitary on the books and by law and that we were basically like the millitary and goverment property.

So anyone got a goat to stare at
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114039
Historical King Arthur coverup!!!http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32526
http://projectcamelotportal.com/foru...tau-staff.html

Last edited by kimball13; 13-03-2010 at 02:25 PM.
kimball13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010, 02:30 PM   #53
informationx

Quote:
Originally Posted by iaintoff View Post
vintage...

besides the original question is essentially rhetorical and isn't reaslly a question at all. Its really the poster sharing his/her inner concerns about whether he/she is a free thinker or not.

lmao

thanks for sharing those thoughts with us though mate.
How dare I ask a rhetorical question (which it strictly isn't, as I posted it on a forum expecting replies).

informationx

http://information-x.110mb.com/LEGAL...-REFERENCE.htm
http://information-x.110mb.com/
informationx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010, 02:36 PM   #54
sub x

OP asks a very valid question and the religious zealots are on the attack and most ironic of all is that said zealots claim to be freethinkers while they blindly follow LMFAO
If you strike at,imprison,or kill us,out of our prisons or graves we will still evoke a spirit that will thwart you,and perhaps,raise a force that will destroy you! We defy you! Do your worst!”-James Connolly 1909
sub x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010, 02:37 PM   #55
guuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by gods sun View Post
next book on david icke!

potatos are devil food they belong to the Z.I.N.A.S.A.S.K.AA. 678 Cult that live on pluto.
how did you come by this information?

be expecting a visit from MI 5 very soon!
Old 13-03-2010, 02:42 PM   #56
flip side
Inactive

When a belief structure is broken down from the world around you, it's very easy to buy into a new belief structure whether it true or false. I'm not going to blow it right out of the water until I've read the full theory to this 'moon matrix' but my feeling is this distracts from what the real challenges of our time are. Not some mystical outside manipulating force from the moon but some very real manipulating force on this very planet. It all feels a little subversive to me. We've identified the hidden elite, we know their agenda, there are growing numbers of us...THEN...'guess what guys the manipulation comes from the moon!!!' Not going to say anymore until I read it fully.
flip side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010, 02:44 PM   #57
pali_gap

Interesting theory. Maybe there is no distinction between science and magic? So if Aliens want to control us they have to use science, machines etc

I am more concerned with WHY than HOW. Moon artificial, reptiles it doesnt matter the conspiracy exist and we are controlled. But WHY?

You cant really prove what is moon you cant really prove anything all is interpretation nothing is solid in the Universe as appearance in my understanding. There is energy which manifest itself as this and that.. WHY that is what I like to know. HOW is a distraction a game to amuse ourselves..

Basic Income
pali_gap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010, 02:48 PM   #58
mikey mikey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdallas View Post
No he's written loads of books and is as open to criticism as every other writer.
Yep. Once you have read it.

BTW Texas is a shithole.
mikey mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010, 02:49 PM   #59
clint web

I think this is the final nail in the coffin and that's a shame because some of his thoughts on 911 etc are very worthy.
clint web is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010, 02:56 PM   #60
dreamweaver

Will there be a Soup Dragon and an Iron Chicken in it? Oh, and I want a Music Tree too.