Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 13-03-2010, 01:32 PM   #21
nicolaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by informationx View Post
Its ok ive found the moon aliens

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9MZNEXrElw

my favorites the clangers
Zec 14:12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
nicolaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010, 01:34 PM   #22
bardofely

Default Alex Collier and the Moon as a spaceship

I am not surprised. Alex Collier has talked about the Moon being actually a spacecraft that was brought here and how it is not what people think it is but is actually a gigantic hollow craft. Sounds like David has followed on from this.
bardofely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010, 01:35 PM   #23
edward123
Banned

Quote:
Has david lost it?
I thinks its more a case of he has run out of ideas. Remember this is his career and how he earns a living. Claiming the moon is a spaceship is a clever tactic to increase sales. Most of the people who will buy it are just looking for something to blame for what is going on in the world. Now its apparently the moons fault.
edward123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010, 01:35 PM   #24
velma

We might as well throw the fkn towel in now then, because we can't rise up against the Moon aliens!!
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010, 01:38 PM   #25
texdallas

Quote:
Originally Posted by informationx View Post
Does anyone find the promotional blurb for davids new book a bit off putting?

Can anyone who is a freethinker really take it seriously?

Whats your thoughts? thanks.
I've been a DI fan a long time but things are getting out of hand. I suppose it only his own cred his hurting. I'm sure it'll be a fun read tho

Last edited by texdallas; 13-03-2010 at 01:38 PM.
texdallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010, 01:39 PM   #26
texdallas

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom1st View Post
Can he prove it?
Can anybody here prove anything?
Old 13-03-2010, 01:39 PM   #27
winegums

I'm no astrophysicist...but if the moon is hollow then wouldn't it lack the mass necessary to shift the tides?
winegums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010, 01:41 PM   #28
informationx

Quote:
Originally Posted by winegums View Post
I'm no astrophysicist...but if the moon is hollow then wouldn't it lack the mass necessary to shift the tides?
Yes i think you are right.

informationx

http://information-x.110mb.com/LEGAL...-REFERENCE.htm
http://information-x.110mb.com/
informationx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010, 01:42 PM   #29
mrindigo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by winegums View Post
Good point there, though some argue that the tidal shifts are cause by the rotation of Earth. Like you, I'm no astrophysicist, so I couldn't do much more than speculate.
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010, 01:43 PM   #30
texdallas

Quote:
Originally Posted by bardofely View Post
I am not surprised. Alex Collier has talked about the Moon being actually a spacecraft that was brought here and how it is not what people think it is but is actually a gigantic hollow craft. Sounds like David has followed on from this.
Isn't that all he's ever done?
Old 13-03-2010, 01:46 PM   #31
freedom1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdallas View Post
Well I can prove it's daylight at the moment in the UK and that I have trees in my garden and that I'm sitting at a keyboard typing this message. I'm not asking for the moon to be brought to me so I can see the pesky ET's doing their programming. Just an idea of how would be good, I'd even settle for balance of probability.
freedom1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010, 01:48 PM   #32
haukipesukone

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
the moon undoubtedly has a physiological and sociological effect on the human system, and indeed the word lunatic has been derived from reactive accounts shown in individuals when the moon is full.

Science tells us that the moon has an effect on the ocean’s tides, and such can be recorded during the moons cycles, that it has an energetic effect on the worlds sea’s, varaiantly pushing and pulling to effect the worlds tidal patterns. The moon may also affect the water and liquid crystalline basis of the human physical suit, and has been shown to have a direct correlation with mood swings etc.

Of course the moon affects us, sometimes in measurable accounts, as can be attributed to the female’s moon cycles and divisory through 13 cycles per year, perfectly reflecting the season as a balanced measure.

On a subtle level the moon is a hugely powerful energetic frequency overseeing much of humanities unconscious nature as well as a prime marker of the world’s planetary changes.
What's this, unarguable facts support Icke's claims and somebody has the audacity to point that out? Where is this forum going to?
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Peruse through Bad Poetry of Pain and Hurt
Or wrack your brain with Concordia ab Chao and Your Life is a Lie
haukipesukone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010, 01:48 PM   #33
littlegreenman

Quote:
Exactly Texdallas. EVERYTHING that is written/said. Is open to interpretation. Take 'what is said or written' and do more research on the subject! Then come back and then we can discuss what you've researched.
littlegreenman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010, 01:48 PM   #34
texdallas

Quote:
Well I can prove it's daylight at the moment in the UK and that I have trees in my garden and that I'm sitting at a keyboard typing this message. I'm not asking for the moon to be brought to me so I can see the pesky ET's doing their programming. Just an idea of how would be good, I'd even settle for balance of probability.
I don't belive you have trees in the garden...Prove it...
Old 13-03-2010, 01:49 PM   #35
turquoisefire777

reminds me abit of this game:

http://www.infiniteundiscovery.com/

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/dor/object...ew_082708.html
turquoisefire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010, 01:54 PM   #36
the moral man
Banned

Dear Friends
kind regards
I think that I agree with Eric Hufschmid's take on the situation as described on the following article.
1. http://www.erichufschmid.net/TFC/Space-Aliens.htm
Here is the stated quote from the above article that is relevant in this case.

Quote:
Jeff Rense, of rense.com, often uses the expression "think beyond the box" during his radio show in order to encourage people to believe in space aliens. This is just an attempt to manipulate us. Rense has no intelligent evidence to justify the theory that space aliens exist, so he is trying to use emotional manipulation to make us feel as if we are "narrow minded" for not believing in the aliens.

We don't need people to "think beyond boxes". We need people to find supporting evidence for their opinions. If you don't have supporting evidence, you don't have anything worth talking about.
Sometimes being accused of not thinking outside of the box can be compared to not wanting one's head to be filled with unprovable nonsense, total open-mindedness is the other extreme to the padlocked brain extreme.
A person's mind should be open to reasonable possibility, but one should have a 'bullshit monitor' to filter out the obvious rubbish coming from the alternative press (in particular from the New Age Movement speakers who appear on Project Camelot).
Icke brings forth tremendous knowledge on government conspiracies, secret societies and the corruption that stems from both.
The problem with Icke (and all of these researchers it seems) is that they link all of this in with the unprovable jargon about Aliens.
Now Icke is saying that that the Earth and the Moon is an artificial construct built by Aliens which controls the collective human mind?
I am beginning to suspect that Icke is now becoming infected by the 'Wilcock syndrome' (simply put, pulling theories out of thin air and selling them).
Naturally I will buy his latest book to see his reasoning behind this (plus all of the concrete evidence about the World conspiracy that he will add to it) and take it from there.
Icke's Repilian theory is the most questionable of his entire work, but now he is adding other unprovable things to his texts.
I appreciate Icke's work, but I think that he should deal with the provable things and not things that he could never prove.
yours thankfully
John

Last edited by the moral man; 13-03-2010 at 01:58 PM.
the moral man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010, 01:55 PM   #37
freedom1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdallas View Post
I don't belive you have trees in the garden...Prove it...
Come on over and I'll show you!
freedom1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010, 01:55 PM   #38
texdallas

Quote:
Come on over and I'll show you!
Nice one
Old 13-03-2010, 01:57 PM   #39
noobcybot
Inactive

Are you suggesting DI is a LUNARtic? HAH!
noobcybot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010, 01:59 PM   #40
mrindigo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by turquoisefire777 View Post
Interesting game concept. If I owned a console, I'd probably buy that game. Thanks for sharing.
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote