Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 10-03-2010, 04:49 PM   #41
dark86

ok ,we can write about:

satanic ritual.
sacrifice.
illegal wars.
mind control.
manipulation of the human race.

we can't write about:

anything negative about a new £20 book theorising about the moon being a spaceship full of aliens.

let us have some perspective here....

http://www.waykiwayki.com
dark86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 05:01 PM   #42
binkbonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by bemore View Post
I dont think you have Directly accused Mr Icke in your thread that he is using Illuminati symbols for bad purposes. I think you were raising valid points on what is on the cover.

It looks like its a good thread, I notice Keystone there pushing his views across at you, Ive not seem him on here for awhile.

Was anything removed from your thread???? Because if it was then I would see what relevance it would have to the arguement of people having there comments removed.
As far as I know nothing was removed, and I still have not satisfied my suspicions about di's logo.

At some point all this "search for the truth, hidden knowledge, Illuminati expose'" becomes a full circle tail chase. I've come to believe that nobody is telling the truth, and if they are, then they don't have all the answers anyway. I believe that almost all the leaders of this cause (ie; Alex Jones, David Icke, Jordan Maxwell, etc) are just "Controlled Opposition". Because, after all, if you want to control the dissent you must lead the dissent.

It's quite demoralizing because, when I first set out on my search for the truth I thought I would be able to obtain it. But what has happened is that I've basically lost hope in satisfying that quest.

I have however found a few beacons of light in this maelstrom of deceit. Eustace Mullins comes to mind.
binkbonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 05:01 PM   #43
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
I'm not connecting this to you at all decode, but there's a real childish mentality with a number of people on this forum who seem to in a constant state of war with the moderators on the one hand, while treating them like substitute parents on the other, always bitching and whining and pissing and moaning about things the other boys and girls said and did that were naughty and that they don't like. And they want Mommy or Daddy to 'do something about it!' I've been a moderator and I've seen it at the coalface and it's pathetic.

Use the ignore function if you can't stand other people or their views instead of 'Reporting' them to the teacher, modify the things you say if you keep getting wrapped over the knuckles by Admin for going outside the guidlelines or PISS OFF and say what you want to say elsewhere.

Sorry, but I don't understand why this is an ongoing issue.

How old are we all?

Are people fantasising about a mass popular uprising on the Icke forum that brings about a complete rewrite of the Moderation Guidleines and heralds the dawn of greater freedom of expression across the entire planet?

It's-a-forum.

Icke-has-nothing-to-do-with-it.

It-has-guidelines.

Stray-outside-those-guidelines-and-a-human-being-volunteering-to-moderate-the-forum-who-has-their-own-individual-opinions-on-issues-and-makes-their-own-judgement-calls-which-can-sometimes-be-erroneous-ones-might-say-something-to-you-or-issue-infraction-points.

It really shouldn't be a difficult concept for anyone to grasp.
Cheers Size of Light.

I can understand the need for a certain 'etiquette' or respect of others on the forum, i.e. when things begin kicking off with personal insults.

My only disagreement is that even if David Icke doesn't endorse the forum, this place is everything to do with his work, and the similar work being done by others.

I can point to several researchers who have contributed to my learning. But I want to be free to question anyone who's teaching me anything. Obviously if it reaches the point where I don't feel they have nothing else to show me, I can either stay and dispute or I can go elsewhere.

I think in giving respect to the truth researchers, we have to retain the freedom to say 'No, that isn't right - I don't agree', no matter how brilliant and eye-opening their work is. We knock the world of religion because the ability to do that is taken away. We need to be careful that we don't turn 'conspiracy researchers' into another religion.

I'm sure you can see these things anyway - just expressing them in relation to the topic.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 05:54 PM   #44
convulsions for breakfast
Inactive

Quote:
I'm a big, big fan of Icke's but I do wish he'd shut up about the damn lizards. I'm sure he's onto something there - but please - discuss it with the inner circle only as it puts potential recruits off.
Icke's army...Icke's Army where all part of icke's Army it's is all a big game to some...

I would really love to hear what david would have to say on the subject....ya know so then i could know what i think on the subject

I am still about getting 2 warnings the other nite...but i am on my way to calming down....no more angry shitty post's....sorry brain freeze

there has been people on here who has been accussed of the most horrendous crimes yet as soon as you open your mouth about da master...poor wee davey boy....your in the bad books...

i like david man....just pissed off with some of the shit going down on the forum...

and no before before you ask i won't be leaving .....getting kicked off????
mmm maybe

PS i want the whole lot of these's clowns who are questioning david hit withspam notices....damn you i want it now
convulsions for breakfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 06:44 PM   #45
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark86 View Post
we can't write about:

anything negative about a new £20 book theorising about the moon being a spaceship full of aliens.
If I was Icke and had a forum that went under my name and had just spent the best part of however long writing a book I considered my best yet, and wanted it to speak for itself and have as much impact as possible on the public when it came out...

...then he's a better man than I am if he wasn't interested in ensuring that gibbering little attention-seeking prats like yourself were made to quiten down or better still SHUT THE FUCK UP with your relentless, mindless, nauseating drivel if only for a few weeks in order to give the book a chance to do it's job.

You ever considered the possibility that you talk too much and have nothing to say?

Last edited by size_of_light; 10-03-2010 at 06:45 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 06:49 PM   #46
brainfreeze
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by convulsions for breakfast View Post
Icke's army...Icke's Army where all part of icke's Army it's is all a big game to some...

I would really love to hear what david would have to say on the subject....ya know so then i could know what i think on the subject

I am still about getting 2 warnings the other nite...but i am on my way to calming down....no more angry shitty post's....sorry brain freeze

there has been people on here who has been accussed of the most horrendous crimes yet as soon as you open your mouth about da master...poor wee davey boy....your in the bad books...

i like david man....just pissed off with some of the shit going down on the forum...

and no before before you ask i won't be leaving .....getting kicked off????
mmm maybe

PS i want the whole lot of these's clowns who are questioning david hit withspam notices....damn you i want it now
You were angy and shitty with me?

I don't think I saw the post.

I don't mind peeps having a go at me, unless it's AA or Megavomit because they got personal with me. Other than that, I really don't take anything in life too seriously - unless it affects me and my loved ones directly - never mind the forum. Though no doubt I would have been shitty right back had I read it. The shits all gone at the click of a button.

Last edited by brainfreeze; 10-03-2010 at 07:20 PM.
brainfreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:06 PM   #47
kitler
Banned

If I was searching for the truth I would, in the tradition of scientific thought, hold up my ideas for all to debate and attack. Only after surviving such an onslaught would I consider publishing my research.

If of course the truth was what I was really interested in
kitler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:09 PM   #48
clachan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark86 View Post
ok ,we can write about:

satanic ritual.
sacrifice.
illegal wars.
mind control.
manipulation of the human race.

we can't write about:

let us have some perspective here....

Maybe after people have read the book then the critics can have their say.
But its premature to slag of an idea that may have been taken out of context.
Torpedo the ship after it has left the harbour , thats unless the theory is a sound one backed up with good evidence.
Old 10-03-2010, 07:15 PM   #49
polveirbecker
Banned

One minute you don’t want ‘sheeple’ on the forum with opposing views. The next minute you want to raise similar views that suit yourselves.

Something has to give
polveirbecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:21 PM   #50
nefilim777

Quote:
It's a forum not a free speech zone.
Yet for some reason people are free to openly express neo-nazi propaganda? Oh you can talk about killing Jews all you want but don't bad mouth our prophet! Stupid.

Into my loneliness comes -
The sound of a flute in dim groves that haunt the uttermost hills.
Even from the brave river they reach to the edge of the wilderness.
And I behold Pan.
nefilim777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:22 PM   #51
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
Cheers Size of Light.

I can understand the need for a certain 'etiquette' or respect of others on the forum, i.e. when things begin kicking off with personal insults.

My only disagreement is that even if David Icke doesn't endorse the forum, this place is everything to do with his work, and the similar work being done by others.

I can point to several researchers who have contributed to my learning. But I want to be free to question anyone who's teaching me anything. Obviously if it reaches the point where I don't feel they have nothing else to show me, I can either stay and dispute or I can go elsewhere.

I think in giving respect to the truth researchers, we have to retain the freedom to say 'No, that isn't right - I don't agree', no matter how brilliant and eye-opening their work is. We knock the world of religion because the ability to do that is taken away. We need to be careful that we don't turn 'conspiracy researchers' into another religion.

I'm sure you can see these things anyway - just expressing them in relation to the topic.
Good post.
Old 10-03-2010, 07:25 PM   #52
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nefilim777 View Post
Yet for some reason people are free to openly express neo-nazi propaganda? Oh you can talk about killing Jews all you want but don't bad mouth our prophet! Stupid.
Read the forum guidelines again and try not to be so fucking dumb.

Or launch a mass revolt and takeover of the David Icke forum.

Or cry.

Or go away.

Can you sense the reality that no one gives a shit except other sad Drama Queens when you whine on like this?

Last edited by size_of_light; 10-03-2010 at 07:27 PM.
Old 10-03-2010, 07:28 PM   #53
brainfreeze
Inactive

Quote:
Read the guidelines again and try not to be so fucking dumb.
We are all dumb here. Sheep. Do as the man says or else.

Hows this for irony/hypocrasy. The forum vilifies my bf and business partner, names them as common purpose, but I dare not question the boss of here?!

Mmmm...ok

Can anyone say totalitarian?
Old 10-03-2010, 07:34 PM   #54
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
We are all dumb here. Sheep. Do as the man says or else.

Hows this for irony/hypocrasy. The forum vilifies my bf and business partner, names them as common purpose, but I dare not question the boss of here?!

Mmmm...ok

Can anyone say totalitarian?
You're probably better off trying to sue than compaining about it on here.
Old 10-03-2010, 07:39 PM   #55
brainfreeze
Inactive

Quote:
You're probably better off trying to sue than compaining about it on here.
The boyfriend laughed and asked me "why are you on that nutters website anyway?" He keeps asking me why I fill my head with shit.

PS: As for suing? He asks, why give the man the publicity? And how many people really take him seriously? He said more, but I'm gagged here remember.
Old 10-03-2010, 07:44 PM   #56
size_of_light

Quote:
The boyfriend laughed and asked me "why are you on that nutters website anyway?" He keeps asking me why I fill my head with shit.

PS: As for suing? He asks, why give the man the publicity? And how many people really take him seriously? He said more, but I'm gagged here remember.
You're probably tying yourself into knots over nothing then.

If somebody said something false about your boyfriend, it wouldn't be the first time any of us have made untrue allegations about other people and it's only a drop in the ocean anyway, quickly forgotten by others once we all weigh in with our opinions on the next Steppewar thread.
Old 10-03-2010, 07:47 PM   #57
runlikehell
Inactive

Talking Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bemore View Post
Will this thread be locked?????
Runlikhell locks the thread at the request of the OP
runlikehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:49 PM   #58
brainfreeze
Inactive

Quote:
You're probably tying yourself into knots over nothing then.

If somebody said something false about your boyfriend, it wouldn't be the first time any of us have made untrue allegations about other people and it's only a drop in the ocean anyway, quickly forgotten by others once we all weigh in with our opinions on the next Steppewar thread.

Nah, you misunderstand. When that happened I decided to research the researcher. I'm obviously not allowed to post what I found out on this forum, but I certainly take things here with a large pinch of salt since. I do however maintaint the right to point out how personally close and truly wrong those accusations are rather than let it get lost in the wash. Its nonsense.

Hey diddle diddle the cat and the fiddle the cow jumped over the moon

Last edited by brainfreeze; 10-03-2010 at 07:52 PM.
Old 10-03-2010, 07:53 PM   #59
lightgiver

Default Icke critque

Quote:
Apparently David has nothing to do with the forum and didn't even want it. Sean runs it. You're not allowed to post anything negative about Icke on his own forum is what Sean told me in a pm.

It's censorship which boarders on this being nowt more than a PR board for Ickes books/works. Most news sites censor comments in the same way. We're not allowed to question or mention as much (read the site rules). So we accept it and play happy puppets. Fair enough.

Perhaps this is why the forum is getting bunged up with more and more toilet discussions?

But your post?

It'll be gone soon.

PS Sean this is not critism but truth.
Nonsense.

You have just posted on a section full of criticism and negativity towards Icke,you are just shit stirring,

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107269 have a read.

Last edited by lightgiver; 10-03-2010 at 07:54 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:56 PM   #60
brainfreeze
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Nonsense.

You have just posted on a section full of criticism towards Icke.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107269 have a read.
Please do note how everyone who has anything else but praise is walking on egg shells here.

This thread is still here, plenty others have gone. I'm truly surprised this one is still up.

When peeps post things you don't like on that link you say the thread is degenerating! PMSL

Last edited by brainfreeze; 10-03-2010 at 07:59 PM.