Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 10-03-2010, 03:59 PM   #21
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark86 View Post
i don't understand ur point with the photo?

lots of newly awakened are open and look to icke as someone to follow - a police state forum and expensive payments for theorising is really not the way...FACT.
My point is your whining about somethig beyond your control.

The Conspiritainment subforum doesn't exist anymore so that's probably why your post went too.

Apart from that - why are you surprised that Icke's Official Forum wants to present his new book in the best possible light when it first comes out?

Don't get it dude.

I think some of you don't understand this yourselves but you feel like you're having a defacto relationship with Icke himself by trying to get his attention making comments here about him or the Admin.

Quote:
a police state forum and expensive payments for theorising is really not the way...FACT.
So why not post this somewhere outside the police state forum you think it is?

Simple answer - you know it isn't one and you're just trying to get attention.

Hence the baby photo.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 04:03 PM   #22
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
Far too young to wank, so what I'm thinking is not true just yet
I've read that a few times and I still can't figure out the insult.

Far too young to wank, i.e. ejaculate.

So what I'm thinking is not true just yet.

...That second part is the bit I'm having trouble with.

It's gotta be something to do with ejaculating somewhere that you think I might ejaculate.

It must be a gay insult or a bestiality thing...am I even close?
Old 10-03-2010, 04:05 PM   #23
brainfreeze
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
I've read that a few times and I still can't figure out the insult.

Far too young to wank, i.e. ejaculate.

So what I'm thinking is not true just yet.

...That second part is the bit I'm having trouble with.

It's gotta be something to do with ejaculating somewhere that you think I might ejaculate.

It must be a gay insult or a bestiality thing...am I even close?
Nah!
brainfreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 04:06 PM   #24
elo_zorn

The Icke forum should welcome constructive critism, no matter how damning it may be...is it a fan club, or a forum? Rather than "talking behind his back" on other forums, what better place to address issues than his own forum full of members and moderators with at least a general knowlege of his work? How can he critize lack of free speech, when his own website supports it?

The mods do let a lot slide in the realm of critiques of David, but any concrete adverse info against the guy is always quickly dealt with...such as the fact that Icke's "Freedom Foundation" is hosted by the IHC; a tax-exempt/non-profit group, something Icke has exposed in his own books as a tool to fund "New World Order" projects. And guess who is one of the biggest contributers to this IHC...the Rockefellers! The Rockefeller's donate millions (collectively) to the IHC directly (Laurence Rockefeller) and through groups such as Tides Foundation and the Philanthropic Collaborative, an off shoot of the Philanthropy Advisers, which is a non-profit offshoot of Rockefeller Financial Services.

Using Icke's own words: "But I am saying that Laurance Rockefeller, who also finances UFO "research,” does not pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to fund an outcome that doesn't suit him. The Rockefellers are 100% Illuminati." No kidding!

I'd love to hear Icke's response to how he is exempt from this corruption, when the IHC has such obvious ties to the Rockefellers. Tricky tricky...

Last edited by elo_zorn; 10-03-2010 at 04:13 PM.
elo_zorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 04:07 PM   #25
size_of_light

Quote:
Nah!
PM me if you like - good insults are wasted when they fly over the other person's head.

Last edited by size_of_light; 10-03-2010 at 04:07 PM.
Old 10-03-2010, 04:09 PM   #26
brainfreeze
Inactive

Quote:
PM me if you like - good insults are wasted when they fly over the other person's head.
I like you. I thought you might take it as a friendly dig. Others round here who are gunning for me would hit the report button
Old 10-03-2010, 04:11 PM   #27
nirvana
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bemore View Post
Will this thread be locked?????

Given what I have seen and through communications off this forum with other members I guess it will be.

Firstly let me say I am not dissing David Icke in any way, I think he is a very brave man for how he has conducted his life and through his work I believe he probably has changed a lot of peoples views on the world.

Let me cut straight to the chase. Since news of Davids new book has arisen certain threads and posts have been removed that GO AGAINST Mr Icke. Given the subject matter and what is discussed every day here on this site I am very very surprised and the feeling in my heart is I AM SUSPICIOUS of why.

So David wants to advertise his new work to the people who come here, on the site that he built and runs. That is more than his right. But If I word myself against him in a certain way then my posts will be removed and I will get warnings (not me personally but people i know).

So any BAD IDEAS/VIEWS are basicly not tolerated. So where is the freedom of speech here????? Surely the mods are not that worried that people will turn ultra sheep and believe the negative comments that will then in turn stop books being sold?????

I dont want to disrupt and I say that this is my view only but I get the feeling after using this site for the time I have and what control I have seen put over it that...............

This site Is just a way of people to make money. David expresses himself in talks and in his books and on dvd but he never EVER that I know come on here and converse with anybody on what we discuss.

Thats because whatever he says would be rembered and possibly used against him in the future (my feelings)

David Icke to me feels like it is turning into a brand.

If you owned a nike shop and someone started putting addidas posters outside you would not like it.
nirvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 04:16 PM   #28
elo_zorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana View Post
If you owned a nike shop and someone started putting addidas posters outside you would not like it.
The OP was not talking about spamming by advertising, they're talking about critism.
Old 10-03-2010, 04:16 PM   #29
size_of_light

Quote:
I like you. I thought you might take it as a friendly dig. Others round here who are gunning for me would hit the report button
Thanks for the pm, as I told you there, I'm bloody embarassed I couldn't figure out the insult because it was pretty straightforward

Last edited by size_of_light; 10-03-2010 at 04:17 PM.
Old 10-03-2010, 04:18 PM   #30
nirvana
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
I hate to say this, Size of Light, but this kind of reaction in many ways only serves to vindicate the OP's misgivings.

Nowhere at all I did I get the feeling that he was advocating anything that was anywhere near tantamount to "taking a shit on the middle of a friend's living room floor".

If a person is writing a book about the state of the world, then surely we citizens of the world have a right to either praise, disagree or agree with what is written.

I greatly respect David Icke's work. but what has he always said? It's an interim report, the work he does. And I've also heard him say that if people are accepting EVERYTHING he says without question, then they are missing the point.
Agree there decode reality.

Truth warriors question all sides. There are too many david icke groupies around . David could tell the groupies the moon is made out of cheese and they would believe it.

Questioning what david says does not mean we do not have respect for him.

If we just believe without question then we are just sheeple
nirvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 04:24 PM   #31
bemore

Mr Icke points out that TPTB are controlling us in every way possible, so with the work he is doing he is basicly trying to reveal the truth to everybody. So he is using his FREEDOM OF SPEECH which is partially granted to us over in the uk.

Wether or not he advocated this forum the fact is it exists and we all use it to discuss everything, not just conspiracy. We come here because we are part of a community that believes that everything is not what it seems and we feel at HOME because we are with people who feel and believe the same as us.

In a way it is our SANCTUARY.

So when in a place where we feel is the only place we can speak without everyone else ridiculing us our views are removed, our thoughts and feelings are censored, so its bound to piss some people off.

On the second post of this thread BrainFreeze said this

"Apparently David has nothing to do with the forum and didn't even want it. Sean runs it. You're not allowed to post anything negative about Icke on his own forum is what Sean told me in a pm."

So this is not the David Icke forum at all it is the SEAN forum. Sorry to put your words on the spot brainfreeze.

Im not being mardy, I dont want to be banned but then again im gonna have my say. I will allways have my say in a fair way, I wont be abusive or racist or anything so what is wrong with that?????
Old 10-03-2010, 04:25 PM   #32
binkbonk

Quote:
Will this thread be locked?????
Don't flatter yourself.
binkbonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 04:25 PM   #33
nicolaj

Quote:
I believe that people have a right to believe, to read, and have access to all information, so that they can then make up their own minds what to think. If something is a nonsense, and if something doesn't stand up, it will be shown to be a nonsense in the spotlight of the public. - David Icke

like the sig
Zec 14:12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
nicolaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 04:27 PM   #34
bemore

Quote:
Originally Posted by binkbonk View Post
Don't flatter yourself.
Im not trying to flatter myself. Im just raising a point I feel is important.
Old 10-03-2010, 04:30 PM   #35
elo_zorn

Quote:
I believe that people have a right to believe, to read, and have access to all information, so that they can then make up their own minds what to think. If something is a nonsense, and if something doesn't stand up, it will be shown to be a nonsense in the spotlight of the public. - David Icke
It's really too bad that his own stance on the subject isn't applied to his own forum...
Old 10-03-2010, 04:31 PM   #36
brainfreeze
Inactive

Quote:
Mr Icke points out that TPTB are controlling us in every way possible, so with the work he is doing he is basicly trying to reveal the truth to everybody. So he is using his FREEDOM OF SPEECH which is partially granted to us over in the uk.

Wether or not he advocated this forum the fact is it exists and we all use it to discuss everything, not just conspiracy. We come here because we are part of a community that believes that everything is not what it seems and we feel at HOME because we are with people who feel and believe the same as us.

In a way it is our SANCTUARY.

So when in a place where we feel is the only place we can speak without everyone else ridiculing us our views are removed, our thoughts and feelings are censored, so its bound to piss some people off.

On the second post of this thread BrainFreeze said this

"Apparently David has nothing to do with the forum and didn't even want it. Sean runs it. You're not allowed to post anything negative about Icke on his own forum is what Sean told me in a pm."

So this is not the David Icke forum at all it is the SEAN forum. Sorry to put your words on the spot brainfreeze.

Im not being mardy, I dont want to be banned but then again im gonna have my say. I will allways have my say in a fair way, I wont be abusive or racist or anything so what is wrong with that?????
Sorry I should clarify. Apparently David didn't want a forum, Sean did. David agreed to let Sean run this forum on the David Icke site. That I found out somewhere else. What Sean pm'd me was about what we can't post. Nothing negative.

Last edited by brainfreeze; 10-03-2010 at 04:33 PM.
Old 10-03-2010, 04:34 PM   #37
bemore

Quote:
Simple answer - you know it isn't one and you're just trying to get attention.
Yes Im trying to bring attention to the fact that you have to be carefull about what you say over some 700 pieces of paper.

Which leads to question wether this forum is here to help people attain something near the truth or to plug selected items.
Old 10-03-2010, 04:36 PM   #38
binkbonk

Quote:
Im not trying to flatter myself. Im just raising a point I feel is important.
Well, I posted this thread 1 1/2 years ago and it still hasn't been locked; http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45280

It is definitely more inflammatory than you would believe is acceptable.
binkbonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 04:36 PM   #39
bemore

Quote:
Sorry I should clarify. Apparently David didn't want a forum, Sean did. David agreed to let Sean run this forum on the David Icke site. That I found out somewhere else. What Sean pm'd me was about what we can't post. Nothing negative.
Thanks BrainFreeze : )
Old 10-03-2010, 04:46 PM   #40
bemore

Quote:
Originally Posted by binkbonk View Post
Well, I posted this thread 1 1/2 years ago and it still hasn't been locked; http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45280

It is definitely more inflammatory than you would believe is acceptable.
I dont think you have Directly accused Mr Icke in your thread that he is using Illuminati symbols for bad purposes. I think you were raising valid points on what is on the cover.

It looks like its a good thread, I notice Keystone there pushing his views across at you, Ive not seem him on here for awhile.

Was anything removed from your thread???? Because if it was then I would see what relevance it would have to the arguement of people having there comments removed.