Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2010, 12:39 AM   #41
dreamweaver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 10,882
Likes: 24 (13 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
whatever you say,none of those scientists have been to the moon.
And neither have you, so why don't you STFU already?

Even if these scientists had set foot on the moon's surface, why would that give them any more data than was given to them by measurements from the Lunar Prospector's orbit?
__________________
Congratulations, you found the secret message. Shhh!

Last edited by dreamweaver; 10-03-2010 at 12:41 AM.
dreamweaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 12:44 AM   #42
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default Moon madness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
And neither have you, so why don't you STFU already?

Even if these scientists had set foot on the moon's surface, why would that give them any more data than was given to them by measurements from the Lunar Prospector's orbit?
Have you been to the moon? Yes or No.

Have those scientists been on the Moon?Yes or No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post

This would also tie in with the Star Fire issue too.

We, as humans, are made up of a large percentage of liquids which as you mention can be influenced by the moon. It is very much like our reduced life spans, our inability to manufacture vitamin C (when almost all other animals can) - even the scientists say that we should live to 140 years of age. All of these things, including the moon, do seem to be well, almost, 'engineered' etc.

Our 'fall from grace' - of humanity - also seems that we were further genetically modified at that time post Adama and Lilleth - The Beautiful Dragon Queen of the Anunnaki or Adama and Eve - of Elda etc.
I am sure there is some connection.

Last edited by lightgiver; 10-03-2010 at 12:46 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 12:44 AM   #43
dunadan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
Those would be the completely made-up ones that have been rebuffed over and over again, wouldn't they?

Are you one of those "special" woo woos who believes "we never went to the moon and when we did there were space aliens telling us not to go back"?
I must presume that you were there - so that you can provide me with the undeniable proof that these so called 'space aliens' didnt do so/say such

I am just being open-minded.

You seem to be trying to make a snap judgement about me - yet you do not know me?

BTW I know - and have known - several Ph.D's - and I would like to give you some friendly advice;- you mustn't confuse so called knowledge with wisdom.

"Sophorum Lapis Non Datur Lupus"

Last edited by dunadan; 10-03-2010 at 12:53 AM.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 12:49 AM   #44
dunadan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post


Of course, these "official scientist" fools with their PhDs can't possibly know as much as the average internet thicko who wants to feel special by thinking he sees "hidden knowledge" that the brainwashed masses can't.

But if you are just pretending to be thick and can really follow a proper scientific paper, check this out: http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/conten.../281/5382/1476

As for how deep I've been into the earth, I've been down one or two coal mines. If you're trying to suggest that the earth is hollow also, then you'll need to explain why every seismic experiment that has ever taken place consistently records refractions of P-waves and S-waves that reinforce the idea of a crust, mantle and core. But I guess all geologists and scientists are "official scientists" too and therefore part of the conspiracy.

Why are you still expressing an opinion on the moon when you haven't been there anyway? Do you only apply this rule to others and not yourself? There's a word for people who don't follow the rules they expect others to follow, isn't there? Hypocrite.
I have to agree here - that is my interpretation too. Yet there are some fascinating issues surrounding ancient caves with so called mysterious mining techniques having been used - techniques which are now only recently being used by humans..........
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 12:57 AM   #45
dreamweaver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 10,882
Likes: 24 (13 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
Your comment makes no sense - what are you endeavouring to say?
It makes perfect sense when you understand that it is common for people with a certain mindset to claim that man never landed on the moon and then in the next breath say that space aliens warned the Apollo astronauts (who weren't really there, remember) off the moon.

I actually thought it was lightgiver who had come out with the above, so apologies for that, someone messed up the quote tags it seems.

The alleged quote from Neil Armstrong, for your information, is one of those internet urban legends that has done the rounds for a couple of decades. This supposed recording has never been shown to exist. Some astronauts do say they have seen UFOs etc up there, but what I'm saying is that the infamous Armstrong quote you mentioned is almost certainly an urban legend.

Oh, and if you haven't come across the term "woo woo" before, in this context it means people who believe any "out there" theory purely because it is "out there". The term is thought to come from the eerie synth music that they used to have in those old 1950s sci-fi movies.
__________________
Congratulations, you found the secret message. Shhh!

Last edited by dreamweaver; 10-03-2010 at 01:00 AM.
dreamweaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 01:01 AM   #46
mauviene
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Kamaloka
Posts: 1,412
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

I personally think David Icke is an inside job. So when he says the earth is controlled by a fake moon spaceship through broadcasting systems..I think he might mean that there are bases on the moon controlling the earth.

Like I said..I think the guy is an inside job who writes in code.
__________________
Lucifers God

Last edited by mauviene; 10-03-2010 at 01:01 AM.
mauviene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 01:03 AM   #47
dreamweaver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 10,882
Likes: 24 (13 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Have you been to the moon? Yes or No.

Have those scientists been on the Moon?Yes or No.
Have you? No.

So why don't you follow your own rule and STFU about the moon?
__________________
Congratulations, you found the secret message. Shhh!
dreamweaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 01:05 AM   #48
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default Moonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
Have you? No.

So why don't you follow your own rule and STFU about the moon?
NO and no i have never been to the moon only in my dreams.LOL.

You have never been to the moon so you have no idea what is up there.

Have you read the book yet?

WOMEN'S MOON LODGE

Women's Moon Lodge and Guide to Moon's Affect on Menstrual Cycle and Menopause:

"The Moon Lodge is the place of women, where women gather during their menstrual time to be at-one with each other and the changes occurring in their bodies. Long ago, during this special time of moon cycles, women were removed from duties of family and allowed to retreat to the Moon Lodge to enjoy the company of their Sisters.

http://www.moonsurfing.com/moonlodge.html

Last edited by lightgiver; 10-03-2010 at 01:09 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 01:14 AM   #49
dreamweaver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 10,882
Likes: 24 (13 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
NO and no i have never been to the moon only in my dreams.LOL.

You have never been to the moon so you have no idea what is up there.
And neither have you.

However, plenty of probes have been up there and taken measurements (e.g. gravity readings and variations of orbit), even if you don't believe the Apollo landings happened. Those measurements are sufficient to make an intelligent analysis of the internal structure of the moon, as already outlined in http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/conten.../281/5382/1476

If you think instruments and measurements are no substitute for having a man standing there, then I trust you'll never take a plane flight in fog (how can they fly if they can't see where they're going?) or undergo an operation after a scan (how can they operate when they haven't been in there to see for themselves?). Seriously, your "have they been there?" logic is infantile.

Quote:
Have you read the book yet?
Whose book? Icke's? I thought it hadn't been published yet?

Quote:
Women's Moon Lodge and Guide to Moon's Affect on Menstrual Cycle and Menopause:

"The Moon Lodge is the place of women, where women gather during their menstrual time to be at-one with each other and the changes occurring in their bodies. Long ago, during this special time of moon cycles, women were removed from duties of family and allowed to retreat to the Moon Lodge to enjoy the company of their Sisters.
Relevance to a discussion of whether or not the moon is hollow?
__________________
Congratulations, you found the secret message. Shhh!

Last edited by dreamweaver; 10-03-2010 at 01:18 AM.
dreamweaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 01:21 AM   #50
dreamweaver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 10,882
Likes: 24 (13 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Two members of the Soviet Academy of Sciences have recently come up with the theory that the moon is a huge, hollowed-out planetoid that was sent into orbit around our world billions of years ago. They believe that the moon was hollowed out artificially, which means that it was done by some intelligence.
Thanks for digging that up. I wouldn't call a theory from 1970 "recent", though, would you?

Anyway, don't you have work to do tomorrow? I need some shut-eye, so if you want to flood the thread with loads more cut and pastes, fill your boots.
__________________
Congratulations, you found the secret message. Shhh!
dreamweaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 01:22 AM   #51
mauviene
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Kamaloka
Posts: 1,412
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
WHY IS THE MOON HOLLOW AS RUSSIAN AND AMERICAN SCIENTISTS DISCOVERED, IS THE MOON A SPACESHIP?:

Have you ever seen a spaceship when you were out for an evening stroll? You may think not, but you may be wrong.
It's just possible that the moon is a spaceship. Don Wilson, author of the best-selling book, Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon, thinks so, and so do some scientists in the Soviet Union.

http://users.belgacom.net/gc674645/grave/moon.htm

Two members of the Soviet Academy of Sciences have recently come up with the theory that the moon is a huge, hollowed-out planetoid that was sent into orbit around our world billions of years ago. They believe that the moon was hollowed out artificially, which means that it was done by some intelligence.



Another Russian scientist, who has studied the moons of Mars, thinks that they, too, are hollow, and that they might be space stations. It seems that the Soviets came to this startling conclusion because the dark part of the moons, which we can't see from earth, is filled with oceans of metallic rock. This hard metal is corrosion-resistant titanium, and we use it in the manufacture of supersonic jets and spacecraft here on earth.

Several American studies tend to agree with the Russian theory that the moon is hollow and that it became so by active interference on the part of some unknown aliens. Unusual activity has been noted on the moon for at least 100 years. NASA admitted recently that a mysterious force on the moon had caused a remote-controlled scientific station set up by astronauts to behave in an unexpected manner.

You know..if its true I won't be surprised..
__________________
Lucifers God
mauviene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 01:23 AM   #52
luciferhorus
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Glastonbury, UK
Posts: 4,333
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
It makes perfect sense when you understand that it is common for people with a certain mindset to claim that man never landed on the moon and then in the next breath say that space aliens warned the Apollo astronauts (who weren't really there, remember) off the moon.

I actually thought it was lightgiver who had come out with the above, so apologies for that, someone messed up the quote tags it seems.

The alleged quote from Neil Armstrong, for your information, is one of those internet urban legends that has done the rounds for a couple of decades. This supposed recording has never been shown to exist. Some astronauts do say they have seen UFOs etc up there, but what I'm saying is that the infamous Armstrong quote you mentioned is almost certainly an urban legend.

Oh, and if you haven't come across the term "woo woo" before, in this context it means people who believe any "out there" theory purely because it is "out there". The term is thought to come from the eerie synth music that they used to have in those old 1950s sci-fi movies.
Conspiracy Theories

I am often reminded of the Mel Gibson Conspiracy Theory movie where Gibson plays the role of a person who sends out mailshots to a mailing list regarding his numerous rather wacky "Conspiracy Theories" however it just so happens that one of his Conspiracy Theories is true and he then becomes the object of a manhunt to kill him and destroy the evidence.

I did come across a title in a bookshop called "1001 Conspiracy Theories" and flicking through it, it seemed that beside all the "wacky conspiracy theories" were many things that appear to be entirely unwhacky, historical and widely accepted, such as the Kennedy assassination being simply a military coup, followed by an organised government cover up, something that probably most Americans now accept as a reality.

This is a central problem with "conspiracy theories" that the "whacky conspiracy theories" are often rather entwined with historical analysis and often by the same individuals.

For example the CIA / the US military have a history of black operations and false flag operations where the evidence is sufficent to convince any historian who is not merely a government propagandist. With David Icke for example, I got a copy of his 911 analysis (Alice in Wonderland) soon after it was published and it is a rather excellent and well written analysis; further his views are shared by many scientists, engineeers, architects, physicists, pilots and military personnel of the 911 truth movement; it is "not" at all a "whacky" conspiracy theory to anyone who is "not" either a government propagandist or a person who is gullible enough to believe anything their government and media tells them.

One of the problems with all this is that genuine historical analysis of state terrorism / narco-terrorism, false flags etc., is intermingled with a great deal of "Whacky" conspiracy theories such as "shape shifting reptilians" and now the "Moon is a giant spacecraft."

Frankly I am quite convinced by the photographic evidence that the Apollo 11 Moon landing was photographed in studio conditions; just as with 911, there are simply too many discrepancies which do not add up, however this view is also shared by professional photographers and scientists who have also examined the evidence. The testimonials presented by the "Disclosure Project" are also convincing enough to convince me that NASA doctors evidence and that this is mixted together with scientific evidence, making them on the whole entirely unreliable. However it simply does not follow from this that every other aspect of UFOlogy, "aliens ate my baby" tales and Moon conspiracy theories are correct.

Further since it is entirely probable that since the Anglo-American state terrorists manipulate the media and have armies of professional Internet activists, that it is indeed they themselves who are responsible for the dissemination of rather incredulous conspiracy theories which become associated with genuine historical analysis of state terrorist conspiracies.

Lux

Last edited by luciferhorus; 10-03-2010 at 01:30 AM.
luciferhorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 01:23 AM   #53
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default Moon

nothing surprises me these days.LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauviene View Post
You know..if its true I won't be surprised..

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
WHY IS THE MOON HOLLOW AS RUSSIAN AND AMERICAN SCIENTISTS DISCOVERED, IS THE MOON A SPACESHIP?:

Have you ever seen a spaceship when you were out for an evening stroll? You may think not, but you may be wrong.
It's just possible that the moon is a spaceship. Don Wilson, author of the best-selling book, Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon, thinks so, and so do some scientists in the Soviet Union.

http://users.belgacom.net/gc674645/grave/moon.htm

Two members of the Soviet Academy of Sciences have recently come up with the theory that the moon is a huge, hollowed-out planetoid that was sent into orbit around our world billions of years ago. They believe that the moon was hollowed out artificially, which means that it was done by some intelligence.



Another Russian scientist, who has studied the moons of Mars, thinks that they, too, are hollow, and that they might be space stations. It seems that the Soviets came to this startling conclusion because the dark part of the moons, which we can't see from earth, is filled with oceans of metallic rock. This hard metal is corrosion-resistant titanium, and we use it in the manufacture of supersonic jets and spacecraft here on earth.

Several American studies tend to agree with the Russian theory that the moon is hollow and that it became so by active interference on the part of some unknown aliens. Unusual activity has been noted on the moon for at least 100 years. NASA admitted recently that a mysterious force on the moon had caused a remote-controlled scientific station set up by astronauts to behave in an unexpected manner.

Alien Moon Bases: Glenn Steckling Pt.1

"Intelligent beings from other planets regularly visit our world in an effort to enter into contact with us. I have encountered various ships during my space voyages. NASA and the American government know this and posses a great deal of evidence. Nevertheless, they remain silent in order to not alarm the people."
Astronaut Gordon Cooper - Los Angeles Herald Examiner - Aug 15, 1976.

Last edited by lightgiver; 10-03-2010 at 01:45 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 05:45 AM   #54
morphal
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,278
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

I just heard that in the 60s Russian researchers were obsessed with the idea that Phobos of Mars was artificial and hollow, due to it's anomalies. Weird.

Quote:
"Because of its remarkable orbit - an orbital period of only seven hours 38 minutes and a barely inclined path - they thought it was hollow and artificial."
http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-en...ufo-crash.html
morphal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 06:06 AM   #55
pound
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 6,466
Likes: 475 (261 Posts)
Default

[QUOTE=dunadan;1058706022]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post

This would also tie in with the Star Fire issue too.

We, as humans, are made up of a large percentage of liquids which as you mention can be influenced by the moon. It is very much like our reduced life spans, our inability to manufacture vitamin C (when almost all other animals can) - even the scientists say that we should live to 140 years of age. All of these things, including the moon, do seem to be well, almost, 'engineered' etc.

Our 'fall from grace' - of humanity - also seems that we were further genetically modified at that time post Adama and Lilleth - The Beautiful Dragon Queen of the Anunnaki or Adama and Eve - of Elda etc.
Laurence Gardner (order of the sovereign dragon) the man some of Ickes contacts identified as a 'shape shifter' writes extensively on this so called menstrual blood IE "starfire", very interesting stuff indeed (wouldnt surprise me at all if he indulges himself in this drinking practice).
Also of note is that Arizona Wilders code name amongst these elite circles was 'Star fire'.
__________________
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." -- Carl Jung
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" -- George Simmel

Last edited by pound; 10-03-2010 at 06:07 AM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 06:11 AM   #56
pound
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 6,466
Likes: 475 (261 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
It makes perfect sense when you understand that it is common for people with a certain mindset to claim that man never landed on the moon and then in the next breath say that space aliens warned the Apollo astronauts (who weren't really there, remember) off the moon.

I actually thought it was lightgiver who had come out with the above, so apologies for that, someone messed up the quote tags it seems.

The alleged quote from Neil Armstrong, for your information, is one of those internet urban legends that has done the rounds for a couple of decades. This supposed recording has never been shown to exist. Some astronauts do say they have seen UFOs etc up there, but what I'm saying is that the infamous Armstrong quote you mentioned is almost certainly an urban legend.

Oh, and if you haven't come across the term "woo woo" before, in this context it means people who believe any "out there" theory purely because it is "out there". The term is thought to come from the eerie synth music that they used to have in those old 1950s sci-fi movies.
I don't know...lol Things are looking pretty bad for NASA these days. Theyve proven themselves to be untrustworthy over and over again.
David Mcgowan just recently wrote a fantastic piece on the whole apollo hoax, it is well worth the read, and it totally changed my mind:

Quote:
As it turns out, however, NASA doesn’t actually have all of that Moonwalking footage anymore. Truth be told, they don’t have any of it. According to the agency, all the tapes were lost back in the late 1970s. All 700 cartons of them. As Reuters reported on August 15, 2006, “The U.S. government has misplaced the original recording of the first moon landing, including astronaut Neil Armstrong’s famous ‘one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind’ … Armstrong’s famous moonwalk, seen by millions of viewers on July 20, 1969, is among transmissions that NASA has failed to turn up in a year of searching, spokesman Grey Hautaluoma said. ‘We haven’t seen them for quite a while. We’ve been looking for over a year, and they haven’t turned up,’ Hautaluoma said … In all, some 700 boxes of transmissions from the Apollo lunar missions are missing.”
Quote:
Given that these tapes allegedly documented an unprecedented and unduplicated historical event, one that is said to be the greatest technological achievement of the twentieth century, how in the world would it be possible to, uhmm, ‘lose’ 700 cartons of them? Would not an irreplaceable national treasure such as that be very carefully inventoried and locked away in a secure film vault? And would not copies have been made, and would not those copies also be securely tucked away somewhere? Come to think of it, would not multiple copies have been made for study by the scientific and academic communities?



Had NASA claimed that a few tapes, or even a few cartons of tapes, had been misplaced, then maybe we could give them the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps some careless NASA employee, for example, absent-mindedly taped a Super Bowl game over one of them. Or maybe some home porn. But does it really seem at all credible to claim that the entire collection of tapes has gone missing – all 700 cartons of them, the entire film record of the alleged Moon landings? In what alternative reality would that happen ‘accidentally’?



Some of you are probably thinking that everyone has already seen the footage anyway, when it was allegedly broadcast live back in the late 1960s and early 1970s, or on NASA’s website, or on YouTube, or on numerous television documentaries. But you would be mistaken. The truth is that the original footage has never been aired, anytime or anywhere – and now, since the tapes seem to have conveniently gone missing, it quite obviously never will be.

http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/index.html
__________________
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." -- Carl Jung
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" -- George Simmel

Last edited by pound; 10-03-2010 at 06:21 AM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 06:17 AM   #57
pound
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 6,466
Likes: 475 (261 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciferhorus
One of the problems with all this is that genuine historical analysis of state terrorism / narco-terrorism, false flags etc., is intermingled with a great deal of "Whacky" conspiracy theories such as "shape shifting reptilians" and now the "Moon is a giant spacecraft."
Taken out of context and spun in a manner as to ridicule Icke, sure the 'reptilian' theory can sound a bit wacky for the uninitiated. But realistically to anyone who has thoroughly studied the information and actually took the time to research the subject from A to Z will realize immediately that it isnt in the least 'whacky' as you put it.
In fact Ickes hypotheses are the best that Ive ever seen anyone compile and put forth on the subject of 'reptilians'. He leaves no stone unturned in his quest for the truth. The Nephilim/watcher/Annunaki/Reptilian connection is totally plausible, especially in the context that Icke relates it.
............Im not too familiar with the 'moon as a spacecraft' theory though. But Im totally open and excited to read what Icke has to say about it
__________________
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." -- Carl Jung
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" -- George Simmel

Last edited by pound; 10-03-2010 at 06:34 AM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 09:34 AM   #58
mauviene
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Kamaloka
Posts: 1,412
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Some points I suppose..

Why doesn't the moon fall in with the gravitational pull of the earth?( have not found a suitable answer)

Why is the moon the same apparent size as the sun?(answer is the moon is 400 times smaller from the sun but coincidentally 400 times further away). Hmm?
.

For that reason..why don't all planets fall into the gravitational pull of the sun?

(someone care to provide me with some scientific theories?)

In fact..am I out of my mind to question the very existence of space itself?
__________________
Lucifers God

Last edited by mauviene; 10-03-2010 at 09:40 AM.
mauviene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 10:34 AM   #59
luciferhorus
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Glastonbury, UK
Posts: 4,333
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauviene View Post


Why doesn't the moon fall in with the gravitational pull of the earth?( have not found a suitable answer)
If you throw a piece of non magnetic clothing into a washing machine, the centrifugal forces throw the piece of clothing to the outside of the machine away from the central spinning axis. If you use magnets (since the earth and all the planets are negative magnets and the sun is a giant positive magnet) and spin negative magnets around a positive magnet you will get the same effect; however this all depends on the power of the magnets, if you use a very powerful positive magnet at the centre all the other magnets will just come crashing into it and stick to it. The gravity of the earth is simply not strong enough to pull the Moon crashing into the earth.

Quote:
why don't all planets fall into the gravitational pull of the sun?
We have fallen into the gravitational pull of the sun; the magnetism of the sun is so great that the earth "is" slowly being pulled into the sun, as are all other objects spinning around our sun; thankfully due to centrifugal forces, it will take many millions of years before we even get as close as the oribit of Venus; it is a slow gradual process, but in time the earth will inevitably die.

Quote:
In fact..am I out of my mind to question the very existence of space itself?[/
No but there are many scientific questions about the universe which science either cannot yet answer or can only try to answer with "theories;" religionists always seem to have an answer for everything, but "I don't know" is often a very acceptible answer. As the forfather of quantum physics once stated "(I paraphrase) If your think you understand the quantum world, then you don't really understand it." The existence of the universe itself is a great mystery; it should not really exist, but it does.

{EDIT**
Actually that is not quite scientifically correct. I just found this:

Put a weight on a string and spin it. At some point let it go. Do this several times and note where the weight goes. Without the string, the weight goes in a straight line in the direction it was traveling when you let go. (Well, gravity makes the weight go to the ground.) The string represents the gravity of the sun.

The weight would tend to go straight if there were no string (gravity). There is no such thing as centrifugal force. The forces involved are the centripetal force of the string or gravity and the momentum of the weight or earth which causes it to tend to go in a straight line. Our orbit is the balance of these two forces.

Centrifugal force is the name people give to the force they think is pulling away from the center. No force is pulling away from the center. One force (momentum) is causing the object to travel at a tangent to the orbit and the other force (gravity) is causing the object to go towards the source of the gravity.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...8140850AAofgdT

Lux

Last edited by luciferhorus; 10-03-2010 at 10:42 AM.
luciferhorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 10:44 AM   #60
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciferhorus View Post
The text of the ad for advance sales of David's new Book includes the following text:


His most staggering revelation is that the Earth and the collective human mind is manipulated from the Moon, which, he says, is not a ‘heavenly body’, but an artificial construct – a gigantic ‘spacecraft’ (probably a hollowed-out 'planetoid') – which is home to the extraterrestrial group that has been manipulating humanity for aeons.

He describes what he calls the ‘Moon Matrix’, a fake reality broadcast from the Moon which is decoded by the human body/mind in much the same way as portrayed in the Matrix movie trilogy. The Moon Matrix has ‘hacked’ into the human ‘body-computer’ system, he says, and it is feeding us a manipulated sense of self and the world 24/7.


So not only is humanity controlled by shape shifting reptiles, but by aliens who live inside the Moon???????

Personally I rather admire David for numerous reasons, his attacks on the Capitalist establishment, his opposition to Freemasonry, his "Great Work" on 911 ("Alice in Wonderland") etc., however there are numerous aspects of his
writings which I simply cannot bring myself to agree with; he seems to have a habit of latching onto certain rather questionable testimonies (Such as Cathy O'Brien's Reptilian tales) and historical myths and attaching great factual importance to them, and this I think diminishes his credibility and makes him a source of ridicule. It is often impossible to speak of the many things which I believe him to be correct about without hearing the usual allegations of "reptilian shape-shifter" etc. I do admit to similar errors myself in the past however and attaching too much importance to ideas and myths which I now consider to be delusional.

This new theory of David Icke, that the Moon is a "giant spacecraft" seems to me to be a theory which I am sure his many critics will rejoice over, as there will be more fuel for the fires of ridicule.

I am aware that this is probably a rather stupid question, but does anyone have any idea what evidence his "The Moon as a Spaceship" theory is based upon?

Lux
Must have been digging his star wars vids out again. The death star is operational it would seem

Personally I think his reptilian possessed friend Credo is messing his mind up by using an etheric rapport.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:50 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.