Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 07-03-2010, 10:46 PM   #21
diamond dogs

New Moon rising..well worth watching parts 1-9. It does seem that the moon is hollow and the anomolies of the images showing many stations, craft and illuminations eminating from within...I just wish all this type of evidence was not presented by men with moustache and goatie beards...members of a certain club

http://www.niburu.nl/index.php?articleID=21172
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 10:49 PM   #22
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystic nomad View Post
Interesting that the moon is 400 times smaller than the sun and the sun is 400 times the distance from us than the moon is giving us a perfect eclipse.
Yes, I wanted to mention this but you beat me to it.

I remember the first time I learned this info I thought what an extraordinary coincidence that was.

tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 10:51 PM   #23
lobuk

Yeah i agree the Moon is quite suspicious.

We tend to usually just not think anything about it because it is our closest neighbour and we can see the bastard LoL.

There are an awful lot of coincidences regarding the moon though which tend to aim more towards it being intelligent design.

If it does turn out to be some sort of intelligent design with occupants, what an absolutely amazing plan it was by whoever inhabits it.

It could explain a hell of a lot of anomalies of the moon and the earth in fact.

Last edited by lobuk; 07-03-2010 at 10:51 PM.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 10:56 PM   #24
lakkimakki
Banned

lakkimakki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 01:02 PM   #25
edward123
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitewolf View Post
Groundbreaking? moon matrix?
my arse!
Old news
how disappointing.... again.

What has happened to him, cloned? maybe?
It's just another distraction from the ultimate truth of who we really are. And yet another confirmation that Icke is doing his job of leading the newly emerging awakening sheeple away from the truth.

I never did understsand the subversion of the glory of our planet and all the celestial bodies in the sky. We need the sun and the moon for our earthly existence, everything is an expression of the Divine, and that's where we need to be putting our focus these days. Not on reptilians, the illuminati, hollow spaceships masquerading as the moon beaming false versions of reality to earth, etc, etc. They're all distractions.

God, thanks to 'conspiracy theorists' like Icke has become a dirty word. Patriarchial religion has been tossed out of the window along with the seeds of truth. Mentioning the Divine is a seen as a sign you are some kind of New Ager and therefore following a satanic cult or some other fear mongering bullshit. These days it seems any word symbol used to describe what it is that is inside us and outside us has been smeared by tricksters such as Icke. We are shamed and ridiculed into denying our true nature. Imho, the realisation of our infinite true nature as Divine beings experiencing an expression of the Divine Creators thought is our only path through all the intellectual fog, disinformation, deliberate lies etc flying around right now. Humanity along with the whole universe is moving through a transition, it is imperative that we keep our focus on the highest thoughts. The hold of the old way of patriarchy, master/student, parent/child, rulership through aggression is dropping away. The new way is one of partnership, self-rule, responsibility and conscious co-creation with the Creator. People's consciousness is moving up an octave and the old way knows this is and it doesn't want to die (just like the ego!) The old way's system has taken on a life of it's own, it's trying to offer itself in a new wrapping that is palatable to the emerging energy but it is not the real thing. The likes of Icke are steering people into this 'new and improved' version of the old way, it's a dead end, a waste of energy. It's a perilous knife-edged path we are walking these years, we have to keep our eyes, our focus on the destination and not look down.

Having said all that I suppose there will always be those who want to do things the hard way, who am I to judge what path they choose to go home.

Nature is our home whilst we occupy human bodies and nature is our teacher and our Mother and we have a Divine responsibility to love it and care for it, and THAT is the most important issue right now. Our paradise in heaven is RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW........ let's live it.
Thought this was an interesting post.
edward123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 01:31 PM   #26
dontbeafraid

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobuk View Post
Yeah i agree the Moon is quite suspicious.

We tend to usually just not think anything about it because it is our closest neighbour and we can see the bastard LoL.

There are an awful lot of coincidences regarding the moon though which tend to aim more towards it being intelligent design.

If it does turn out to be some sort of intelligent design with occupants, what an absolutely amazing plan it was by whoever inhabits it.

It could explain a hell of a lot of anomalies of the moon and the earth in fact.
What is really suspicious is that there are no moon bases, no comercialization of it whatsoever, no military bases, or colonization of the moon. No nothing! That is totally suspicious.
dontbeafraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 02:01 PM   #27
scooby85

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbeafraid View Post
What is really suspicious is that there are no moon bases, no comercialization of it whatsoever, no military bases, or colonization of the moon. No nothing! That is totally suspicious.
you people make me laugh, u believe that the moon was made by aliens/reptillians/lizards yet you find it hard to believe it was made by god who made all things..
scooby85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 02:18 PM   #28
iaintoff
Banned

even stranger is the fact that NASA bombed the moon recently:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Revea...ver-water.html

they basically said they were looking for water particles

funny that we have sent "mission to mars" yet we still don't know whether the moon contains water particles or not
iaintoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 02:22 PM   #29
les_paul_robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby85 View Post
you people make me laugh, u believe that the moon was made by aliens/reptillians/lizards yet you find it hard to believe it was made by god who made all things..

God eh? Is this the psychopath in the the Old Testament? Or the one that told George Wanker Bush to invade Iraq? Why did this God seemingly stop at making life outside of Earth?
You God-lovers make me laugh

Tears for Fears, "Sowing The Seeds Of Love"
les_paul_robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 02:43 PM   #30
scooby85

Quote:
Originally Posted by les_paul_robot View Post

God eh? Is this the psychopath in the the Old Testament? Or the one that told George Wanker Bush to invade Iraq? Why did this God seemingly stop at making life outside of Earth?
You God-lovers make me laugh
he didnt, he made all things and how do u know he stopped making life outside earth?

So who created everything like clock work? the planets/stars/space etc?
Old 08-03-2010, 02:44 PM   #31
dreamweaver

Quote:
If nothing could have existed without a creator, who created the creator?

Last edited by dreamweaver; 08-03-2010 at 02:45 PM.
dreamweaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 02:45 PM   #32
lobuk

Quote:
Take a chill pill.

Nobody is saying they believe anything as a fact.

Poeple are just talking about possiblities which is what we tend to do on this forum.

So back to you and lighten up dude.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 02:54 PM   #33
jayelowell

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
God question.

jayelowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 02:57 PM   #34
agrael

yes it is.
It affects the way the left brain decodes reality. i think it may affect the right brain aswell. Look at Michael Tsarion's work. The moon appeared from long ago. I think the alien base its even inside ( look star wars - death star) or on the dark side of the moon - the moon does not rotate as earth does .
A Nasa transmision is avalabile - dont know where ; there the astronaut says something " omg, they are like bees". Problem is, they are there. There is no problem.
What is so very important is that the moon base was there for some time now. So i think its has its porpose. I mean , i am upset myself that we humans are denied our true nature , the truth. But maybe whats there its good . I mean, for some long time... no1 in the galaxy, universe came to interfeer with it.
Life its a test, sure it is. Maybe that is a part of it.

The left brain, decodes reality in its own way. its possible that the thingys are that an alien - extraterestrial - i call him Bobby at this moment, may standing next to me either looking at me with hate cuz im writing this either just caring for me , taking notes about my evolution regarding .. stuff.

My opinion is that for a thing like this to stand there for such a long time, it must have a real porpose. we are hear to learn stuff, to experience, to live our lives, poor or rich, happy or sad, and think, prove we can go past obstacles, tests and dificulties with the use of our capacity. inteligence, brain, evolve etc.

Bottom line - we are dealing with smart , inteligent beeings. What we are discussing here on these forums and all arround its = 0.1% regarding the real knowledge and wisdom involved in nature, life , etc.

Edit : they have underwater bases aswell. they can stealth in sky. etc. i say on behehalf of myself , i dont think they on the moon are really responsable of the misery here on earth. we make it .. not them. If they wanted slaves, .. ho ho ho , they would have had this done already. We still are able to think, to make decisions , to make art, to act ... ration. lets be serious a bit .

First lesson : dont rush into hating what cannot be understood - human nature.

Last edited by agrael; 08-03-2010 at 03:23 PM.
agrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 02:58 PM   #35
agrael

Quote:
God question.

-dont kow how to quote .. nvm.

Creator exists, existed. There is a youtube video describing dimension from 1 to 10. even i got it to see from here or from another place. look it up plase.

The ideea is from my point of view.
Creator race - is a race of beeings that came from another universe, into this one- either created it from nothing . built it. left rules, knowledge etc. as simple as it can be understand.
For reference see movies The one - with jet lee, video game Mass Effect 1 and 2 . Neverwinter Nights - lizards were the creator race in that game world.

Its a very bold bold thing to go for the Creator or Creator's Maker when we humans have a bit of work to do here on earth , with our own thingys dont u think ?

A 3rd Alien Encounter , read it somewere, meet some Venusian aliens - at least the story is like this. Some aliens came and refered themselves as from Venus. They said all planets on this solar sistem are inhabited with Humanioid Beeings. When aked why they dont come and help us humans, they said - a very strict rule is in order not to interfeere , otherwise severe consequences will happen. Also they specified they, on Venus, follow the Creator's laws. - i wish to know those laws for a start. i dont really trust the biblic ones, still i agree 50% of them are fair. but there are some that just affect the mind and the subconcious from the very start in life, and its a rule hard to avoid.

Refference to nature. Only difference is that we create and influence stuff with our thoughts and mind. I am my own witness i have changed so many people in the last years, im affraid sometimes of myself. its hard to describe, but i have either affected by mistake my influence that i can notice so visible changes in behavior arround me. But i cannot porposly direct events , im just surpriesed as i can make things go GOOD or BAD. I have no direct control, or i dont know yet, or i have ... Blame the MOON.

P.S
Sailor Moon used to live on the moon - along with a big big civilisation.

EDIT : i have a dog, made him damn smart. dont ask why.... Animals ---- they seem to share same reality, etc. so the moon affects everything maybe and not just humans. still i need to get my little hands on david's book . Must ... have .. knowledge.. now ..1!!

Last edited by agrael; 08-03-2010 at 03:13 PM. Reason: just cuz i want to edit, and i can, and i do it!1
agrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 03:24 PM   #36
scooby85

Quote:
no one the creator has always existed
Old 08-03-2010, 03:25 PM   #37
scooby85

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobuk View Post
Take a chill pill.

Nobody is saying they believe anything as a fact.

Poeple are just talking about possiblities which is what we tend to do on this forum.

So back to you and lighten up dude.
dont worry i am calm

just find it funny that people believe the alien theory more so than the god theory
Old 08-03-2010, 03:25 PM   #38
dreamweaver

Quote:
no one the creator has always existed
So things can spontaneously exist without needing a creator then. Thanks for clearing that one up.
Old 08-03-2010, 03:33 PM   #39
ge_mike

If the moon is a spaceship it sure is one quite dented and battered spaceship...
And I wouldn't count on engines not having been in use for a couple of billion years.
ge_mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 03:39 PM   #40
les_paul_robot

Quote:
he didnt, he made all things and how do u know he stopped making life outside earth?

The reasons aliens are more believable than Gawd is because there is evidence for ETs existing.
There is evidence to suggest your Old Testament 'God' was a raving reptilian psycho alien.
That is more believable than a God that created the whole universe yet wanted a man to sacrifice his son then changed his mind when he was about to do it because it showed he was committed enough.
You God Squadders are funny

Tears for Fears, "Sowing The Seeds Of Love"
les_paul_robot is offline   Reply With Quote