Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 10-03-2012, 11:49 PM   #241
azureangel

Angry Sigh

OK I admit it I'm really ignorant. I think of the Scandinavian countries as safe, well-run places with lots of beautiful Caucasian people. No I am not prejudiced: it's just the "vision". I myself live in the kingdom of Hawaii and if you want to see a melting pot come here. Yes there still is prejudice but a lot of people get along and after 3 decades the kids are looking more and more alike, blending parents, cultures. Sharing food helps a lot.

As to this Muslim thing; I think it's the misogynistic nature of their "religion" that is the worst part. And I think just like all religions there must be lots of very loving compassionate Muslims. The best thing to do here is to attack the problem beliefs. There must be more support for women in all cultures, but definitely here.

Finally, excuse me but what is wrong with the immigration policies? What, open door for all? If someone from another country wants to become a U.S. citizen they have to go to classes and pass rigorous examining. Even if they marry a citizen. No, that doesn't solve everything but it does put up a pretty good barrier. And I also refuse to go along with these immigrants who pretend they don't know the mores and rules of their new home. Deport.
Love, aa
ps less arguing would be really great .
azureangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:17 AM   #242
hurt4ever1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by azureangel View Post
OK I admit it I'm really ignorant. I think of the Scandinavian countries as safe, well-run places with lots of beautiful Caucasian people. No I am not prejudiced: it's just the "vision". I myself live in the kingdom of Hawaii and if you want to see a melting pot come here. Yes there still is prejudice but a lot of people get along and after 3 decades the kids are looking more and more alike, blending parents, cultures. Sharing food helps a lot.

As to this Muslim thing; I think it's the misogynistic nature of their "religion" that is the worst part. And I think just like all religions there must be lots of very loving compassionate Muslims. The best thing to do here is to attack the problem beliefs. There must be more support for women in all cultures, but definitely here.

Finally, excuse me but what is wrong with the immigration policies? What, open door for all? If someone from another country wants to become a U.S. citizen they have to go to classes and pass rigorous examining. Even if they marry a citizen. No, that doesn't solve everything but it does put up a pretty good barrier. And I also refuse to go along with these immigrants who pretend they don't know the mores and rules of their new home. Deport.
Love, aa
ps less arguing would be really great .
You need to read this:

http://www.cwsworkshop.org/pdfs/WIWP...r_Breading.PDF
hurt4ever1 is offline   Reply With Quote