Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Closed Thread

Old 26-07-2010, 12:51 PM   #161
urbanmonk

Really this thread is still going?

Everyone can afford the book no excuses it is just for some they might have to be patient and save up over weeks or many months to eventually get it?

I fully understand £20 might not be much to many here but for others (I have been in that situation) it is alot.

The thing is you know full well that Ickes books cost about that much so knowing that little fact and there would be a new book due out did you not simply spend the 6 Months (maybe longer) beforehand putting a little away for it.

So with the above in mind exactly why are those unable to afford it at the moment still complaining?
Old 26-07-2010, 01:07 PM   #162
nongeekywebdude
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanmonk View Post
Really this thread is still going?

Everyone can afford the book no excuses it is just for some they might have to be patient and save up over weeks or many months to eventually get it?

I fully understand £20 might not be much to many here but for others (I have been in that situation) it is alot.

The thing is you know full well that Ickes books cost about that much so knowing that little fact and there would be a new book due out did you not simply spend the 6 Months (maybe longer) beforehand putting a little away for it.

So with the above in mind exactly why are those unable to afford it at the moment still complaining?
I can afford the book no problems, but thanks for the concern. Previously anyone who voiced an opinion saying book is too expensive in their opinion was just bitching, now they are just complaining. Obviously their opinions dont count.

Quote:
yes, all the sheeple out there should save up for 6 months in advance awaiting Ickes next book so they can be awakened, thats so gonna happen.
Old 26-07-2010, 02:06 PM   #163
urbanmonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by nongeekywebdude View Post
I can afford the book no problems, but thanks for the concern. Previously anyone who voiced an opinion saying book is too expensive in their opinion was just bitching, now they are just complaining. Obviously their opinions dont count.
My above post was not a reply at you directly, had not even read yours in fact.

You seem to be taking things ever so personally, throw away comments are clearly just too much for you to deal with and as such stepping away might be best for your wellbeing (and ffs dont take that as some sort of veiled "oh look now we being called emotionally unstable for saying Ickes book is expensive") but it might be for the best seeing as the book is not going to be reduced to mere pennies (just for you) anytime soon.

The cheapest I have seen it is £14.50 and the most expensive is around £20, what price would you even think is fair?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nongeekywebdude View Post
yes, all the sheeple out there should save up for 6 months in advance awaiting Ickes next book so they can be awakened, thats so gonna happen.
Your being silly now, most of the sheep who can afford his book will not get it unless it is something they have been turned onto by one of us, so no am not expecting them to be saving up for it but I am thinking it is not much to ask from us.

The fact you mention "awakened" are you really expecting that much from one book, the be all and end all so nothing else will be needed ever?

Seriously?

I would say lower those expectations and you might actually find the book worth the money but you seem to be saying that even with the almost biblical second coming pedestal you have placed it on.....you still think £20 is too much

Hilarious
Old 26-07-2010, 03:59 PM   #164
nongeekywebdude
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanmonk View Post
My above post was not a reply at you directly, had not even read yours in fact.

You seem to be taking things ever so personally, throw away comments are clearly just too much for you to deal with and as such stepping away might be best for your wellbeing (and ffs dont take that as some sort of veiled "oh look now we being called emotionally unstable for saying Ickes book is expensive") but it might be for the best seeing as the book is not going to be reduced to mere pennies (just for you) anytime soon.

The cheapest I have seen it is £14.50 and the most expensive is around £20, what price would you even think is fair?

Your being silly now, most of the sheep who can afford his book will not get it unless it is something they have been turned onto by one of us, so no am not expecting them to be saving up for it but I am thinking it is not much to ask from us.

The fact you mention "awakened" are you really expecting that much from one book, the be all and end all so nothing else will be needed ever?

Seriously?

I would say lower those expectations and you might actually find the book worth the money but you seem to be saying that even with the almost biblical second coming pedestal you have placed it on.....you still think £20 is too much

Hilarious
would love to debate the points you raised in your post, but....erm..... there arent any just hysterical nonsense, but what can we expect from someone who makes throwaway comments in threads where they havnt even read the posts (by your own admission) hilarious stuff
Old 26-07-2010, 04:09 PM   #165
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Well it looks like this thread has run it's course now.
Closed Thread