Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 20-05-2010, 08:23 AM   #161
princessofwands

So it sounds as if David isn't releasing books to Amazon, only selling them from his own site. Putting new orders before long-standing orders on Amazon. That annoys me. I ordered his book on Amazon on

MARCH 17TH

as soon as the listing came up.

Like I said, I will probably end up not buying it at all now.

princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 08:42 AM   #162
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Up to page 145 )

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2010, 06:27 PM   #163
subl1minal

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tzupidity View Post
Awesome. I've heard about things like that. Some people claim Nasa blur out moon bases and things. Let me know if you find it
Here's something for you to read in the mean time man, I come across this on another thread toda..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellis_deatrip View Post

It has been found that asteroids and meteors not only create shallow craters on the Moon's surface but produce a convex floor to the crater instead of concave as expected, supporting the idea of a rigid shell. Countless other pieces of evidence from astronomers and NASA scientists began to reveal that some 2-3 miles down there appear to be dense layers of metal---which would explain why the craters were convex. But the most astonishing conclusion is that the only theory which can completely explain all the anomalies is that the Moon is hollow with a shell about 20 miles thick---mostly metal. Note that mascons (higher concentrations of mass) found in the marias cause fluctuations in gravity and have never been satisfactorily explained.

Possibly the strongest evidence for it to be a 'hollow object' comes from the fact that when meteors strike the Moon, the latter rings like a bell. More specifically when the Apollo crew in November 20, 1969 released the lunar module, after returning to the orbiter, the module impact with the Moon caused their seismic equipment to register a continuous reverberation like a bell for more than an hour. The same effect occurred with Apollo 13's third stage which caused the Moon to ring for over three hours. So what's going on with the Moon?

Two Soviet scientists, Vasin and Shcherbokov, have spent much of their careers examining the facts compiled on lunar phenomena. Their conclusion is that the Moon is artificial, possibly a hollowed-out planet, and that it was steered from some distant region of the galaxy into a circular orbit around our planet (hence the extraordinary mystery of rock and Moon-dust age variations). They claim that intellectual life has existed in the Moon for eons.
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote