Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

View Poll Results: Should we globally legalize hemp and/or marijuana?
Yes, hemp should be globally legalized! 24 39.34%
No, hemp should NOT be globally legalized! 4 6.56%
Hemp and marijuana should be globally legalized! 42 68.85%
I believe Christ should start a global online government! 4 6.56%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 26-06-2015, 02:31 AM   #141
christ_omg

For the record, I haven't been a stoner or pot head for over 2 years. I haven't smoked cannabis since the end of 2012.

But, I believe that marijuana should be globally decriminalized for medicional and recreational use, and hemp should be globally legalized.

This would save the tax payers billions or more dollars from not throwing users into prison for using a natural plant that has been around long before humans were here.

I would actually decriminalize all drugs!

I should run for President of the USA, or maybe I should be the King of the world?

I would start a global online government, where people vote from their personal computers!

~PEACE~
christ_omg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2015, 07:48 AM   #142
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by christ_omg View Post
I would actually decriminalize all drugs!
Even if these drugs are heroine, cocaine, and opium???

Quote:
I should run for President of the USA, or maybe I should be the King of the world?[/B]
Everyone is king or queen of the world; if he or she take heroine.

Quote:
I would start a global online government, where people vote from their personal computers!

~PEACE~
In this case you only need this thing to acomplish.

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.

Last edited by piskavac; 26-06-2015 at 07:59 AM.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2015, 01:32 PM   #143
christ_omg

Quote:
Originally Posted by piskavac View Post
Even if these drugs are heroine, cocaine, and opium???

Everyone is king or queen of the world; if he or she take heroine.

Yes, I would decriminalize ALL drugs, BUT if people were caught using "hard drugs" like heroine, coke or crack, opium, crystal meth, etc., I would like to see them get sent to a drug rehab. I would not want to see people get a criminal record for being a user with an addiction. I believe Portugal is doing the same thing as I would like to see implemented.

Yes, if I started a global online government, I wouldn't be much of a King because I would have the same voting power as anyone else. But, I would want My votes to be public, so everyone would know what I voted for.

So, I would be more of a (suggestion) Maker!

~PEACE~
Old 28-06-2015, 12:47 AM   #144
christ_omg

Quote:
Wait a minute, you want everyone to have a RFID chip implanted in them?

Wow!

I would NEVER force anyone to be RFID chipped, or any other non-natural implants, unless they were adults that WANTED the implant.

People should not be forced to do anything with their own bodies!

~PEACE~
Old 28-06-2015, 04:29 AM   #145
piskavac

Quote:
Wait a minute, you want everyone to have a RFID chip implanted in them?

Wow!

I would NEVER force anyone to be RFID chipped, or any other non-natural implants, unless they were adults that WANTED the implant.

People should not be forced to do anything with their own bodies!

~PEACE~
But, what if RFIDs could empower and prolong our pleasure in life? What if we can have empowered and prolonged orgasm-like state owning to them? Say that you are depressed, you go to GP, or psychologist/psychiatrist he or she turn on your RFID under controled circumstance and produce for you long and strong pleasure like orgasm?

Or if a leader (eventually called Big Brother) whould have a power to provoke orgasm-like state when masses gathered to adore Him?

Wouldn't that be nice?

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.

Last edited by piskavac; 28-06-2015 at 09:37 AM.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 08:54 AM   #146
dumbcritic

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
You are annoyed by exactly the wrong thing. Somehow you deny that the government/science complex has suppressed scientific knowledge of the plant. At the same time you acknowledge there are very few human studies. Clearly there should be at least hundreds of thousands of studies by now on this most useful plant. To suggest it might not have medical value is to try wiping out thousands of years of Cannabis knowledge. It is the dangerous modern drugs that should be treated with extreme caution, not the time-tested medical herb: "the safest psychoactive substance known to man."

''Somehow you deny that the government/science complex has suppressed scientific knowledge of the plant.'' If ''they'' really have, then ''they'' should be doing a much better job of suppressing it!. After all, you shouldn't know about this. See here http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=cannabinoid (more studies have been added!) and here http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?...abinoid+cancer

''At the same time you acknowledge there are very few human studies.'' True, but GW Pharma are going to run more as time goes by. Also there are better thing out there for treating ''xyz''

''Clearly there should be at least hundreds of thousands of studies by now on this most useful plant.'' A single Phase I-III human study costs a few hundred million. You do the maths.

''To suggest it might not have medical value is to try wiping out thousands of years of Cannabis knowledge.'' Thousands of years ago we didn't know about: gravity, other plants in the universe, the fact the earth went around the sun..... I could go on. The only way we will know if this works for ''xyz'' is to see what happens in human clinical studies. Otherwise you are appealing to antiquity and nature

''It is the dangerous modern drugs that should be treated with extreme caution.'' Do you know how many drugs are made from ''natural'' chemicals found in plants?

''The time-tested medical herb: the safest psychoactive substance known to man.'' Citations please?. The LD50, inhaled, in rats of THC is 42 mg/kg (Merck Manual). For a 75 kg adult, a scaled up LD50 is therefore 3.15 grams. That's around a teaspoon of THC. Cannabis ranges from 1% to 25% THC content, but 5% is a round mid-range figure. At 5% THC, a scaled lethal dose is 63 grams, or 2 ounces of plant material. If ingested orally or eaten, in rats, the LD50 is around 500 mg/kg, so 75 kg adult scaled up LD50 is 37 grams of THC which would be 740 grams of cannabis at 5% THC, or 22 ounces. Not exactly a huge amount. This also assumes 5% THC content. No, you don't have to smoke it in 15 minutes, either.

As for you're pic https://helix.northwestern.edu/artic...and-regulation http://blogs.usyd.edu.au/sydneypubli...ide_story.html
''Chlorine is a deadly poison gas employed on European battlefields in World War I. Sodium is a corrosive metal which burns upon contact with water. Together they make a placid and unpoisonous material, table salt. Why each of these substances has the properties it does is a subject called chemistry'' - Carl Sagan

Why is it that the loudest critics of ''Big Pharma'' are Big Placebo?
dumbcritic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 12:31 PM   #147
supertzar

You are a troll. Thalidimide? + I guarantee anyone would be fine after eating any amount of herb. No recorded deaths ever from eating Cannabis. In. All. Of. History.

http://www.safeaccessnow.org/cannabis_safety

Quote:
Cannabis and its psychoactive cannabinoid, THC, have an excellent safety profile. The Drug Awareness Warning Network Annual Report, published by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), contains a statistical compilation of all drug deaths which occur in the United States. According to this report, there has never been a death recorded from the use of cannabis. Pharmacology expert and author Dr. Iverson explains the enormous doses that have been tested:

Laboratory animals (rats, mice, dogs and monkeys) can tolerate doses of up to 1000mg/kg. This would be equivalent to a 70-kg person swallowing 70g of the drug-about 5,000 times more than is required to produce a high. Despite widespread illicit use of cannabis, there are very few if any instances of people dying from an overdose.

DEA Chief Administrative Law Judge, Francis Young, in response to a petition to reschedule cannabis under federal law concluded in 1988 that, “In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume.... Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.”

Last edited by supertzar; 28-06-2015 at 12:35 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 03:45 PM   #148
manta
Inactive

All he does is copy & paste from his shilly science blogs. What a liar & a fraud. He cant even quote people correctly.

No one has ever overdosed or died from cannabis its of very low toxicity & this joker has been trying to link it with Foxgloves...which he copied from Cancer Research UK shills.

Meanwhile thousands die each year from pharmas government approved poisons.
And millions suffer serious illness later on in life as a result of having their doctors push that shit on them like smarties.

What a complete fraud & sad case. Disgusting how low a shill will go for a buck or 2.
manta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2015, 10:25 PM   #149
christ_omg

Right now, about 70% of voters voted to globally legalize marijuana and hemp!

About 40% voted to legalize hemp!

About 7% voted to keep hemp illegal.

And about 7% voted for Christs global online government!

~PEACE~

Last edited by christ_omg; 29-06-2015 at 10:25 PM.
Old 30-06-2015, 06:19 PM   #150
christ_omg

Quote:
But, what if RFIDs could empower and prolong our pleasure in life? What if we can have empowered and prolonged orgasm-like state owning to them? Say that you are depressed, you go to GP, or psychologist/psychiatrist he or she turn on your RFID under controled circumstance and produce for you long and strong pleasure like orgasm?

Or if a leader (eventually called Big Brother) whould have a power to provoke orgasm-like state when masses gathered to adore Him?

Wouldn't that be nice?
What if the RFID chip was where all of our money was stored, our health records, a recording of everywhere we went- like a GPS tracking device, our personal business, most of our records of our lives, etc..

And what if hackers found a way to steal all of our money, and steal our identity? What if the governnent commenced martial law and stopped your ability to buy things?

I am sure that millions of bad things could happen if we were implanted with RFID chips with all of our money and business on it, yes?

The elites would absolutly love to implant us all with RFID chips.

~PEACE~

Last edited by christ_omg; 30-06-2015 at 06:20 PM.
Old 30-06-2015, 10:26 PM   #151
evarett

Hello Supertzar.
Thanks for all the information you wrote in this topic. All ringing true and I'm glad you are a active user on this site dropping down real dose of reality on "paid individuals".

I'm all for global legalization. I'm actually for people doing it anyways without the need of laws saying its okay, but its hard to get actual funding for research when its illegal...so I understand its need to be voted on in our society.
evarett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 12:55 PM   #152
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by evarett View Post
Hello Supertzar.
Thanks for all the information you wrote in this topic. All ringing true and I'm glad you are a active user on this site dropping down real dose of reality on "paid individuals".

I'm all for global legalization. I'm actually for people doing it anyways without the need of laws saying its okay, but its hard to get actual funding for research when its illegal...so I understand its need to be voted on in our society.
Thank you and thanks to everyone telling the truth. You have to wonder about those making dumb critiques.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 01:47 PM   #153
dumbcritic

Quote:
Thank you and thanks to everyone telling the truth. You have to wonder about those making dumb critiques.
Try reading my posts again. I did add lots of human trial data showing it doesn't work for lots of illnesses and conditions. Why assume its a wonder drug?
''Chlorine is a deadly poison gas employed on European battlefields in World War I. Sodium is a corrosive metal which burns upon contact with water. Together they make a placid and unpoisonous material, table salt. Why each of these substances has the properties it does is a subject called chemistry'' - Carl Sagan

Last edited by dumbcritic; 01-07-2015 at 01:51 PM.
Old 01-07-2015, 01:48 PM   #154
dumbcritic

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
All he does is copy & paste from his shilly science blogs. What a liar & a fraud. He cant even quote people correctly.

No one has ever overdosed or died from cannabis its of very low toxicity & this joker has been trying to link it with Foxgloves...which he copied from Cancer Research UK shills.

Meanwhile thousands die each year from pharmas government approved poisons.
And millions suffer serious illness later on in life as a result of having their doctors push that shit on them like smarties.

What a complete fraud & sad case. Disgusting how low a shill will go for a buck or 2.
Yes I did add the quote from the CRUK website. However as I write most of my comments off-line then I might have forgotten to add a link to the quote from them. Either way then its still valid, we get lots of meds from ''natural'' chemicals in plants and elsewhere like fungi and bacteria. "By definition, I begin Alternative Medicine, Has either not been proved to work, Or been proved not to work. You know what they call alternative medicine. That's been proved to work?. - Medicine.'' Tim Minchin, Storm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WTB2I5Flqw In other words when its proven THC and CBD ect works for ''x'' then it will be used, but not until then.

I've added a number of comments to both scienceblogs and the science based medicine website. However my name and pic on them isn't the same as the ones on this forum. I won't be telling you who I am on there

I'm not a shill. I don't have any direct or indirect links to any government department/s, nor any pharma or bio-tech company.

Even if it is safer than lots of other meds in rats or even in primates than that doesn't mean it is in our species. Assuming (yes I know the old saying) it is then this doesn't prove it is effective either. Try reading some of my comments as I have added evidence from human clinical trials showing it doesn't work for a number of conditions and illnesses

Old 01-07-2015, 01:50 PM   #155
dumbcritic

Quote:
You are a troll. Thalidimide? + I guarantee anyone would be fine after eating any amount of herb. No recorded deaths ever from eating Cannabis. In. All. Of. History.

http://www.safeaccessnow.org/cannabis_safety
In order for me to be a troll I would need to post inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages. So I'm not a troll.

The reason I added links about Thalidimide was because it was assumed safe and no proper clinical trials were carried out testing it for ''xyz''. After the tragedy and scandal then new laws were brought in to try and stop something from happening like this again. So you can't assume anything.

The LD50 in non-humans can have a wide variability between species as well. What is relatively safe for rats may very well be extremely toxic for humans (paracetamol) and vice versa. Chocolate, comparatively harmless to humans, is known to be toxic to many non-humans. The theobromine found in chocolate is toxic to cats, dogs, horses, parrots, and small rodents because they are unable to metabolise the chemical effectively. It can cause epileptic seizures, heart attacks, internal bleeding, and eventually death. So THC or CBD may be safe in certain non-humans, but it doesn't mean it is in humans. Numerous reports have suggested an association of cannabis smoking with an increased risk of heart attacks too https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17005273 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24176069

''A meta analysis of cannabis and THC clinical trials conducted by the American Academy of Neurology found that of 1619 persons treated with cannabis products (including some treated with smoked cannabis and nabiximols), 6.9% discontinued due to side effects, compared to 2.2% of 1,118 treated with placebo. Detailed information regarding side effects was not available from all trials, but nausea, increased weakness, behavioral or mood changes, suicidal ideation, hallucinations, dizziness, and vasovagal symptoms, fatigue, and feelings of intoxication were each described as side effects in at least 2 trials. There was a single death rated by the investigator as "possibly related" to treatment. This person had a seizure followed by aspiration pneumonia. The paper does not describe whether this was one of the patients from the epilepsy trials'' https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4011465/

At the moment, there evidence that marijuana causes birth defects, although many researchers are quick to warn that there isn't a tremendous amount of data on the subject yet. However things aren't looking good on the reproductive health front, however. Emerging data suggests that chronic marijuana use can reduce fertility in women, and there evidence that THC can effect sperm count and motility.

What about herb-drug interactions that could change serum THC concentrations?. Dronabinol-ritonavir = Coadministered ritonavir may significantly increase serum concentrations of dronabinol, resulting in dronabinol toxicity.

What about herb-disease interactions?. Is it safe in patients with cardiac disease, psychiatric illness and so on?.

What about the effects of eliminating organ dysfunction (i.e., liver and kidney)?. THC active metabolite, (11-hydroxy-delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol) is eliminated via the kidneys. If somebody with kidney disease uses, how does that change their serum THC concentrations? Does the active metabolite build up to toxic concentrations?. What about those with cancer?.

Last edited by dumbcritic; 01-07-2015 at 01:51 PM.
Old 01-07-2015, 01:54 PM   #156
dumbcritic

Quote:
Originally Posted by evarett View Post
Hello Supertzar.

Please try reading my posts as I did add lots of evidence from human clinical trials showing it doesn't work for ''xyz'' Also I did add evidence showing a number of university's in the US are researching it. Also other human clinical trials are taking place elsewhere in the world, however not many as the pre-clinical data isn't that great http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=cannabinoid

Old 01-07-2015, 02:22 PM   #157
truthometer

Honestly, him comparing THC to Cannabis oil is as stupid as saying 'The Active ingredient in Concrete is Cement, so lets just try using Cement when we build Foundations.'

He went on ignore for his blatant shilling of Gov websites.

The simple truth is not one man on the planet knows exactly why Cannabis Oil works to treat almost every ailment, We dont even know what active ingredients are IN the stuff, WAY more than just THC and CBD, thats for sure.
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do, and as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same, as we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
truthometer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 05:26 PM   #158
manta
Inactive

Apparently Indica, Sativa & Ruderalis is wrong.

Its now Afghanica (Indica) Indica(Sativa) & Sativa(Ruderalis)

This is GW Farma correcting us on the proper definitions. Sounds like a corporate take over to me.

McPartland’s Correct(ed) Vernacular Nomenclature
manta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 06:04 PM   #159
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthometer View Post
Honestly, him comparing THC to Cannabis oil is as stupid as saying 'The Active ingredient in Concrete is Cement, so lets just try using Cement when we build Foundations.'

He went on ignore for his blatant shilling of Gov websites.

The simple truth is not one man on the planet knows exactly why Cannabis Oil works to treat almost every ailment, We dont even know what active ingredients are IN the stuff, WAY more than just THC and CBD, thats for sure.
i agree
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 09:20 PM   #160
dumbcritic

This is for you 'truthometer' and you're post #157 http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=157

It all depends on the strains used. Some have a high THC content and other have a high CBD one. Some are around 50/50. Even if you use a number of strains to get as many cannabinoids as possible then it doesn't mean the other ones we do/don't know about will work to treat ''x.'' You would also need to test it, other wise you don't know the amount of each (guessing/assuming isn't great). In medicine we only want the chemicals that work. As I've shown before with evidence then the oral oil doesn't work http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2689518/

''He went on ignore for his blatant shilling of Gov websites'' Why?. Also do you even know what a shill is? (it would seem not).

''The simple truth is not one man on the planet knows exactly why Cannabis Oil works to treat almost every ailment.'' Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Also you are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts. In other words please prove this....... Talk about pulling the cart before the horse!

''We dont even know what active ingredients are IN the stuff, WAY more than just THC and CBD, thats for sure.'' Thanks to those shilling Gov website we know about a lot of them. Some are: THCA, CBDA, THC, CBD, CBG, CBC, CBL, CBV, THCV, CBDV, CBCV, CBGV, CBN and CBGM. At lest 85 have been found so far https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2866040 Some can be changed by decarboxylation (removing the carboxyl group and releasing CO2 - carbon dioxide in the process). In other words THCA can become THC by using heat, even light can cause this https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11248677 http://www.faqs.org/patents/app/20120046352 Each will have its own pharmacology and this will get more complcated by the route its given. Cannabinoids can be administered by smoking, vaporizing, oral ingestion, transdermal patch, intravenous injection, sublingual absorption, or rectal suppository. Most cannabinoids are metabolized in the liver and his causes first-pass problems https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_pass_effect

See here also http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=292

Last edited by dumbcritic; 03-07-2015 at 05:58 PM.