Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 07-01-2013, 12:27 PM   #21
theotherguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightiswrong View Post
Alex is one of the heavyweights.
You're entitled to your opinion of course, but mine is that AJ is definitely not a heavyweight. A very good marketer, yes. A very good salesman who makes a good living from what he does, yes. One of the few people out there that gives a voice to "conspiracy theories", yes. But a heavyweight?

He's the Piers Morgan of anti-NWO. Good at attracting viewers, but definitely not the man you want making any decisions. Leave that to someone with less of a financial self-interest in the truth
theotherguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 12:37 PM   #22
vorwahr
Inactive

anyone have a link were it can be viewed ?

Morgan will be playing jones
4 moves ahead ,
jones rants about Britain and the system here are deeply flawed it could be that Morgan will exploit this and
give jones pseudo kudos (enough rope to hang himself and fans )
I remember jones saying he gets offers of interviews all the time and just won't do them anymore because he was sick of them , why I wonder the change of heart .
vorwahr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 12:44 PM   #23
parmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgday6183 View Post
I think Alex Jones is very clever in presenting himself as a nutcase, because he gets lured into these situations where the state run media think they can riducule him, but in the end Alex wins because he still gets his information out there. There's no was an articulate and composed man like David Icke would be allowed on CNN.
i take it you never saw the way david lost his composure with only the slightest egging on from richard strange at Bestival then?
parmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 12:47 PM   #24
vorwahr
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightiswrong View Post
Alex is one of the heavyweights. If you and all of us could acheive half of what Alex has then there would be no NWO other than the one we were creating. It is BS to attack him. What do you hope to acheive? Jones is always saying you are the resistance and giving ideas on things to do like write to your senator and spread the word. The only shortcome I can see is that he is not presenting a very strong idea or image of the bright future. It is very important because "an image may only be challenged by another image, particularly by an image of creation, capable of inspiring millions of people. Anastasia did indeed create such an image as a counterbalance to the armadas of the destroyers. Hundreds of thousands of people have internalized the image of a real future Anastasia has offered, the future of a beautiful country and in turn a beautiful planet Earth."
http://www.ringingcedarsofrussia.org...interview2.php
Alex Jones won't even recognise when he's being.played Morgan ,
Alex is master of the reactionary Morgan is long haul
he will be 4 moves ahead at all times.and constantly
re evaluating jones won't.be able to shut him.down going to an. d break or shouting which will not intimidate Morgan who inside will no doubt be laughing if he does ,

both these guys know their fans and will try to please their guys jones fans could well see a.bad interview as a.victory Morgan fans wont even be looking at it as a competitive interview that's the difference here I think ,

jones is bull in a China shop Morgan suave slick and clever with nothing to prove jones is on the wrong foot before he sits down in front of a camera .
Old 07-01-2013, 12:47 PM   #25
theotherguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmy View Post
i take it you never saw the way david lost his composure with only the slightest egging on from richard strange at Bestival then?
I haven't. Watching it now on youtube. It starts with David explaining about morons. Not a promising start!
theotherguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 12:49 PM   #26
vorwahr
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by theotherguy View Post
I haven't. Watching it now on youtube. It starts with David explaining about morons. Not a promising start!
got the link please ?
it's ok.found it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MPa...e_gdata_player

Last edited by vorwahr; 07-01-2013 at 12:52 PM.
Old 07-01-2013, 01:08 PM   #27
thommo

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmy View Post
So it was only the slightest egging on was it

I thought DI was very tame considering what he could have said and done. When you are set up like that there is no right and wrong way to react. You just react. I doubt David lost much sleep over it

thommo

http://conspoetry.wordpress.com
Where conspiracies and poetry collide
thommo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 01:15 PM   #28
gremlin

Will be interesting.

Please remind me!

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 01:16 PM   #29
mightiswrong
Banned

My hope is that Alex will maintain control of the interview and use it to attract more attention to the competition he is having to create a real plan a plan I hope that is about a bright future and the creation of a wonderful world where Man is at one with Nature with Himself and not cut off from his highest good. Where Man is a force of creation and the destruction of the past can be cleaned up, relationships mended and love and peace brought to fore. Where money and all the technologies of the artifcial world are turned to the service of good. Where trillions of dollars are working full force to bring forth the bright future.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 01:28 PM   #30
spiraltrance

Morgan is smart, slippery and clever.

AJ is foghorn.

Hope AJ doesn't let morgan get the better of him.
spiraltrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 02:18 PM   #31
majestic1

AJ needs to maintain his composure and hit Piss Morgan with cold hard facts.

Some of these for example -

- Homeland security purchasing around 1.5 Billion hollow point bullets last year.
-The fact that Piers Morgan has armed gaurds to protect himself and yet wants to ban guns so others cant protect themselves.
-Obama fake crying over the Sandy Hook children when he himself signs off on drone attacks that kill children in Pakistan on a regular basis.

I wonder if AJ will also mention that Morgan is up to his neck in the phone hacking scandal over here in the UK and that if deported could possibly face charges just like Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson.

Last edited by majestic1; 07-01-2013 at 02:39 PM.
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 04:05 PM   #32
zephiloyd

I hope he mentions that Morgan is claiming in a film that the Royal family murdered Diana
zephiloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 04:39 PM   #33
psystorm

Where does it say that for tonight? I don't see it anywhere on that link, or the next link for the 7th.
Old 07-01-2013, 04:40 PM   #34
picklez01

So this interview will be at 2am GMT. How long does the interview last for? .. I hope alex remains composed, but at the same time I hope piers gives alex a chance to talk.

Anyone see the interview alex had with peter joseph? Due to peter being so intelligent, made alex look like an idiot so he went absolutely crazy, screaming and shouting and... Just an idiot... I hope that doesn't happen again.

Last edited by picklez01; 07-01-2013 at 04:42 PM.
picklez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 04:42 PM   #35
korebolter
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by picklez01 View Post
So this interview will be at 2am GMT.. I hope alex remains composed, but at the same time I hope piers gives alex a chance to talk.

Anyone see the interview alex had with peter joseph? Due to peter being so intelligent, made alex look like an idiot so he went absolutely crazy, screaming and shouting and... Just an idiot... I hope that doesn't happen again.
Will it be shown on UK TV? Maybe I will have to actually watch TV, something which I hardly do!
korebolter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 04:45 PM   #36
grakkus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgday6183 View Post
Piers Morgan will have Alex Jones on his show, Piers Morgan Tonight, Live on Monday, January 7, 2013 at 9pm ET.
http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/

This is going to be epic!!!
Two shills together.
grakkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 04:51 PM   #37
shakerr

I just hope AJ does not lose his cool. Piers Morgan is a slimy snake and will use commercial breaks if he is feeling the heat.

I hope AJ mentions Piers' "pre-emptive" strike change of mind when gun control gets mentioned.

This is on CNN International, right?

Last edited by suthainn; 07-01-2013 at 04:52 PM.
shakerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 04:53 PM   #38
hunger

Paul Joseph Watson
Alex Jones was detained by the TSA and threatened with arrest on his way to appear on CNN tonight. Article coming.....
Like · · Share · 13 minutes ago ·
hunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 04:55 PM   #39
picklez01

Quote:
Originally Posted by korebolter View Post
Will it be shown on UK TV? Maybe I will have to actually watch TV, something which I hardly do!
Ummm... I have no idea...

Does the UK have cnn? Probably on sky I suppose.
picklez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 05:02 PM   #40
neil2009

'm not gonna get too excited about this just yet, if AJ makes it past the TSA goon squad don't be suprised if the interviews cancelled just to wind him up some more.
neil2009 is offline   Reply With Quote