Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 08-11-2010, 11:09 PM   #21
lizzyking

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectars View Post

What bug? Did "they" whoever "they are" do anything? All I saw were claims about this and that, none of which I can prove existed outside of a media circus. I thought it to be a crock at the time and still do. Nothing but fear induction in order to make the masses more suseptible to further preprogramming for the coming BS that was 9/11 and onwards.

Uhm, it was bit of bad code that was in there because of coders not having the foresight to see it might cause a problem. It didn't have fuck all to do with 9/11

Quote:
The practice of using two-digit dates for convenience predates computers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_20...amming_problem
lizzyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 11:16 PM   #22
lizzyking

Quote:
our forgetfulness of having imagined it
huh? Its not something I imagined, bubba. Somebody else seems to have imagined it tho.

Quote:

It wont prevent it, it only helps make it more real to a wider audience.

Yup, fatalist. And you're right, it might not prevent such a thing, if such a thing is planned. But it might, and also, there is the idea that if it does happen, people will realize it is faked. "you can fool some people sometimes, but you can't fool all the people all the time"

Last edited by lizzyking; 08-11-2010 at 11:17 PM.
Old 08-11-2010, 11:20 PM   #23
air_bn

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzyking View Post
I don't see any cons at all. Maybe if you put the word "sheeple" in the leaflet, they might be offended.

Its good that you are keeping it simple though.

Maybe put a web link to a wikipedia entry on it as well, that presents a variety of viewpoints on the issue at hand, incase they want to look into it further:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majestic_12
Another problem: Project Bluebeam an "above top secret" operation allegedly is referenced in wikipedia?
air_bn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 11:25 PM   #24
lizzyking

Quote:
Originally Posted by air_bn View Post
Another problem: Project Bluebeam an "above top secret" operation allegedly is referenced in wikipedia?

Bluebeam is not mentioned in wikipeda. It was removed from wikipedia apparently, as it is simply CT. This is good that wikipedia does such a thing, so they don't ruin their credibility as an encyclopedia.

However, the MJ 12 goes beyond CT and is controversial, and is included at wikipedia.

Last edited by lizzyking; 08-11-2010 at 11:26 PM.
Old 08-11-2010, 11:25 PM   #25
anthonyml

how would hologram aliens be able to invade ? how would they show force ? would the shoot use with holograms of lasers ?

in the cliff high interveiw he talked about the military making films that premote the american army wining against aliens/terrorists etc and that it would have a role to play in november

well the new alien invasion film skyline comes out this week..... coincidence ?
anthonyml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 11:33 PM   #26
lizzyking

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyml View Post
how would hologram aliens be able to invade ? how would they show force ? would the shoot use with holograms of lasers ?

in the cliff high interveiw he talked about the military making films that premote the american army wining against aliens/terrorists etc and that it would have a role to play in november

well the new alien invasion film skyline comes out this week..... coincidence ?
Who knows how such a thing might go, perhaps fight the fake alien holograms that people see when they go outside in the skies, all kinds of announcements on the news, blah blah, then 'win the battle'. The world freaks out and becomes united under a one world govt because of the 'realization' that we are "not alone".
Old 08-11-2010, 11:47 PM   #27
lizzyking

Quote:
Bluebeam is not mentioned in wikipeda. It was removed from wikipedia apparently, as it is simply CT. This is good that wikipedia does such a thing, so they don't ruin their credibility as an encyclopedia.

However, the MJ 12 goes beyond CT and is controversial, and is included at wikipedia.
Correction, IT IS at wikipedia, me bad

So I would put MJ 12 and Blue Beam on the flyer.
Old 08-11-2010, 11:49 PM   #28
lizzyking

Quote:
Correction, IT IS at wikipedia, me bad

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Blue_Beam

So I would put MJ 12 and Blue Beam on the flyer.

It is set up to redirect tho, so it more of a bio of Serge Monast than it is a discussion of a CT
Old 08-11-2010, 11:49 PM   #29
air_bn

Quote:
Who knows how such a thing might go, perhaps fight the fake alien holograms that people see when they go outside in the skies, all kinds of announcements on the news, blah blah, then 'win the battle'. The world freaks out and becomes united under a one world govt because of the 'realization' that we are "not alone".
Thanks for the link I'll read it in full tomorrow.I'm not intending to wind you up, but the same problem arises that this information is widely available to anyone?

edit: obviously I see the movies and TV so it could be a predictive programming thing,or just what folks like to see,
a distraction, rather than what is actually going on which is kind of depressing especially if you're not aware?

Last edited by air_bn; 08-11-2010 at 11:54 PM.
air_bn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 11:57 PM   #30
lizzyking

Quote:
Thanks for the link I'll read it in full tomorrow.I'm not intending to wind you up, but the same problem arises that this information is widely available to anyone?
It is available, but, how many people are looking at it, as compared to say, ugh...[this is where a witty joke about Brittney Spears is inserted]

Hell even CT people are all distracted by nonsense, who cares about Micheal Fucking Jackson and whether or not he was murdered?

Quote:
editbviously I see the movies and TV so it could be a predictive programming thing,or just what folks like to see,
a distraction, rather than what is actually going on which is kind of depressing especially if you're not aware?
*nods*
Old 08-11-2010, 11:59 PM   #31
lizzyking

Quote:
Thanks for the link I'll read it in full tomorrow.
You're welcome.
Old 09-11-2010, 12:18 AM   #32
lizzyking

Quote:
According to John Symonds, a Mr. Rowe witnessed Crowley's death along with a nurse, and reported his last words as "Sometimes I hate myself."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley#Death

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137526
Old 09-11-2010, 11:37 AM   #33
lizzyking

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
The PTB are building up to something....for a REASON.

Old 09-11-2010, 12:12 PM   #34
thefreeradical

Barbara Marciniak, who claimed to be channeling the Pleiadeans, said this fake alien invasion would happen. In her book, she goes into it in great detail. The "Pleiadeans" mention the holograms and everything. I think the book was published late 80s, early 90s.
I'm an extreme skeptic when it comes to channeled material but I've got to say, I read that book in my late teens and most of what they said would happen, has happened. Or is happening.

Little Grandmother, Wilcock, the Hopi and Don Alejandro Perez, among many others, all say that benevolent ET's are going to reveal themselves to help us. It's part of their prophecy. Many sacred ceremonies were held round the world by indigenous people and white people alike, to welcome 'the return of the ancestors'.
Not to do it for us, but to offer help. They time it around late this year or next year.
I wonder if all the negative hype around ET's and Americans winning wars against them, is to encourage mass panic or people attempting to shoot ET's if they ever did show up? To strengthen the negative association and to create an instant war attitude or presumption of invasion.
If nothing else, it would open peoples' minds with a crash.

I'm not sold on either scenario, I'm such a fckn fence sitter these days, I can't trust anything as solid gold fact.
We shall se

Put the flyer out, can't hurt. I like the idea.
thefreeradical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 01:18 PM   #35
blackstar76

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefreeradical View Post
Barbara Marciniak, who claimed to be channeling the Pleiadeans, said this fake alien invasion would happen. In her book, she goes into it in great detail. The "Pleiadeans" mention the holograms and everything. I think the book was published late 80s, early 90s.
I'm an extreme skeptic when it comes to channeled material but I've got to say, I read that book in my late teens and most of what they said would happen, has happened. Or is happening.

Little Grandmother, Wilcock, the Hopi and Don Alejandro Perez, among many others, all say that benevolent ET's are going to reveal themselves to help us. It's part of their prophecy. Many sacred ceremonies were held round the world by indigenous people and white people alike, to welcome 'the return of the ancestors'.
Not to do it for us, but to offer help. They time it around late this year or next year.
I wonder if all the negative hype around ET's and Americans winning wars against them, is to encourage mass panic or people attempting to shoot ET's if they ever did show up? To strengthen the negative association and to create an instant war attitude or presumption of invasion.
If nothing else, it would open peoples' minds with a crash.

I'm not sold on either scenario, I'm such a fckn fence sitter these days, I can't trust anything as solid gold fact.
We shall se

Put the flyer out, can't hurt. I like the idea.
I'm the same way. I really do believe we are on the verge of political and finiancial meltdowns. But as for this new age stuff I don't know anymore. Lot's of predictions with zero results.

As for handing out flyers. I wouldn't bother. I told a few people to get prepared for this month. Now I am the crazy guy who needs to get out more. I say from now on I let the event be the wakeup call and explain afterwards. People are not going to listen and prepare or stockpile food. They are going to laugh at you and carry on. Humanity deserves what is comming.
Old 09-11-2010, 01:30 PM   #36
lizzyking

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackstar76 View Post
Humanity deserves what is comming.

Old 09-11-2010, 01:34 PM   #37
lizzyking

Quote:
Quote:
According to John Symonds, a Mr. Rowe witnessed Crowley's death along with a nurse, and reported his last words as "Sometimes I hate myself."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley#Death
Old 09-11-2010, 01:43 PM   #38
lizzyking

Old 09-11-2010, 01:44 PM   #39
thefreeradical

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackstar76 View Post
I'm the same way. I really do believe we are on the verge of political and finiancial meltdowns. But as for this new age stuff I don't know anymore. Lot's of predictions with zero results.

As for handing out flyers. I wouldn't bother. I told a few people to get prepared for this month. Now I am the crazy guy who needs to get out more. I say from now on I let the event be the wakeup call and explain afterwards. People are not going to listen and prepare or stockpile food. They are going to laugh at you and carry on. Humanity deserves what is comming.

This is wise.

I'm sorry you're now the crazy guy. The shit you have to put up with, when your intentions are good and you're a bit ahead of the curve.

Whether humanity deserves it or not, it is coming.

New Age = lots of false promises, lots of information to encourage benign waiting and/or finger pointing, lots of powerlessness, lots of self gratification.
There is also some great stuff in there too. But it's good to see it for what it is and to lose faith in it, because crutches don't help us.
thefreeradical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 01:44 PM   #40
saamjaam

Dunno how talk of Crowley's last words got in here, but he was also reported to have said "I am perplexed".
Both accounts are untrue according to DuQuette, who says nobody was with him when he died.
Thanks for giving me this chance to procrastinate further from my uni work.