Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 06-11-2010, 03:30 AM   #1
journohart

Default Creator of All Life Vs God

Do you believe the Creator of All Life is what men and women refer to as God?

As I have learned through the Freeman knowledge we have been enginereed to use words which we think have one meaning but when in court have another.

Is the word God or even Lord God the same.

When I pray I pray to a creator of all life or divine creator. That is a description not a word - it is a description of what I believe to be is the "source" of all living creations in the universe and through which I am seeking guidance and help, because I feel that the ultimate creator is the ultimate source of good.

Through school, religion etc. we are encouraged to pray to a God. Agnostics believe that there cannot be proof of God but there must be proof of a creator ... we and all life must have come from somewhere.

Is the word "God" referring to the creator of all life when it is mentioned throughout religion, media, Government, courts (as in swearing on the bible) or is this "God" referring to something more sinister so that we may feed it energy. Because if we do not know what a word really means and we pray to it then surely we support it through our energy. So is the word God referring to the divine creator or is it being used to mislead us?

Your thoughts please ...

Last edited by journohart; 06-11-2010 at 03:31 AM. Reason: gramatical error
journohart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 04:48 AM   #2
zsymon
Inactive

I had no good experiences when trying to connect by using the word "God"..
however when I used the words "Light" or "Creator of Light" or "All That Is",
I had very pleasant results.

Since then I never pray to "God".. but I guess we all got to base our belief
on our own experiences, rather than follow that of others.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 12:32 PM   #3
dryadlover

In a sense these concepts are mutually interconnected, it all depends on an individual level of understanding. True God is one infinite Creator, it is intelligent infinity of expression, false god however is anything which is within duality and thusly a fabricated thought form.

In reality it does not matter what name you use, it is your thoughts which must be aligned with the truth of the absolute, i do however suggest using the hebrew word Adonai as a reference to God, for it contains tremendous amount of divine spiritual power.
dryadlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 02:48 PM   #4
thefreeradical

Adonai Ha Aretz!

As I have learned through the Freeman knowledge we have been enginereed to use words which we think have one meaning but when in court have another.

re-heh-heh-heeaally?
Hmmm.

I don't think 'it' cares what you call it or has a special name. I don't particularly like the word God
thefreeradical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 03:00 PM   #5
phemohilia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefreeradical View Post
I don't think 'it' cares what you call it or has a special name. I don't particularly like the word God

Co-sign.
phemohilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 03:07 PM   #6
thefreeradical

It's da phem-bot <---- Arnold Schwarzenegger voice
Old 06-11-2010, 03:15 PM   #7
dryadlover

Quote:
Vibratory complexes, i.e. languages on this planet were artificially manipulated to a degree, the ones to which we refer to as Hebrew and Sanskrit have the most accurate interpritation of the original thought, so that the connection with the Divine has the least amount of distortions.

Indeed, there is no special name, yet there is a bridge which helps us to pierce through the veil of confusion on this planet and connect to the truth. Particular names may be used as this bridge.
Languages is a downgraded variation of telepathy, however Hebrew and Sanskrit in themselves are very pure in a spiritual sense.
Old 06-11-2010, 03:24 PM   #8
phemohilia
Banned

Quote:
It's da phem-bot <---- Arnold Schwarzenegger voice
"I am in yur threads making a mockery of justice.... with my NEW movie 'Thread Injustice: Rise Of The Machines'!!!!" *in Arnie's voice*

Old 06-11-2010, 03:40 PM   #9
thefreeradical

Thread Injustice - Rise of the Machines

They came
They talked shit
They conquered
Old 06-11-2010, 03:43 PM   #10
phemohilia
Banned

Quote:
Thread Injustice - Rise of the Machines

They came
They talked shit
They conquered

We better watch it, next thing ya know them damn robots will try running for President!!!
Old 06-11-2010, 03:44 PM   #11
armoured_amazon

Quote:
+1
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 03:52 PM   #12
thefreeradical

Quote:
Originally Posted by phemohilia View Post
We better watch it, next thing ya know them damn robots will try running for President!!!
Acht. You and your conspiracy theories

Amazon

Sure Dryad, you can have some great sensations with those words. Considering "God' is everywhere, a name or even the act of calling God is kinda funny. It's not like we have to go some great distance or influence that energy we seek to make it notice us. Any different names only affect us.
We're connected all the time.

Last edited by thefreeradical; 06-11-2010 at 03:53 PM.
Old 06-11-2010, 04:26 PM   #13
hurr

Quote:
Yeah, the sinister Eye in the sky is watching us all the time. Every move you make...
hurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 04:56 PM   #14
energi

In summary:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icke, Human Race Get Off Your Knees, p. 229
The Reptilians appeared all over the world and this explains why the same 'serpent gods' can be found in virtually all ancient cultures and religions. They were later fused into one 'God' to create the monotheistic reigions such as Christianity, Judaism and Islam, but they remain as 'gods', plural, in others such as Hinduism where they number their various deities in the tens of thousands. Serpent 'gods' became the hindu gods, Sumerian gods, Babylonian gods, Egyptian gods, Chinese gods, Japanese gods, African gods, American gods and so on. The Reptilians and their hybrids are still the force behind world religion today and they have used it mercilessly to control their slave race - humanity. Religion limits the preception of self and the world; creates a hierarchical structure of top-down dictatorship; uses fear and guilt to impose a belief system; and provides endless opportunities to divide and rule the population.

John A Keel rightly says in his book, Our Haunted Planet, that the serpent race chose religion as the 'battleground' on which to conquer the human mind:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibid, p. 230
"... The Para-human Serpent People of the past are still among us. They were probably worshipped by the builders of Stonehenge and the forgotten ridge-making cultures of South America... In some parts of the world the Serpent People successfully posed as gods and imitated the techniques of the super-intelligence [Infinite Consciousness]. This led to the formation of pagan religions centered on human sacrifices. The conflict, so far as man himself was concerned, became one of religions and races. Whole civilizations based upon the worship of these false gods rose and fell in Asia, Africa, and South America.

... Once an individual had committed himself, he opened a door so that an indefinable something [probably an undetectable mass of intelligent energy] could actually enter his body and exercise some control over his subconscious mind... The human race would suppply the pawns... Each individual had to consciously commit himself to one of the opposing forces... The main battle was for what was to become known as the human soul."

By choosing to give yourself to a deity or 'god', you open your psyche to possession by the force which that deity or 'god' represents. You make a vibrational connection. Deities like 'Mary' and 'Jesus', Yahweh and Allah, symbolise very different forces to those perceived by their believers, and the same goes for the stream of serpent deities under endless names worshipped by ancient and modern religions.

/.../ The saying that energy flows where attention goes is correct, and worship is an extreme form of attention.
energi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 04:58 PM   #15
energi

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
I had no good experiences when trying to connect by using the word "God"..
See my post above, quoted from David's latest book lying by my side (for the purpose of spreading information; the big three religions having their followers worshipping deities and fighting each other while obeying the same God, under the notion that they were just, always felt wrong to me).
energi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 05:00 PM   #16
dryadlover

Quote:
Sure Dryad, you can have some great sensations with those words. Considering "God' is everywhere, a name or even the act of calling God is kinda funny. It's not like we have to go some great distance or influence that energy we seek to make it notice us. Any different names only affect us.
Name is more than just a name. Name is a universal complex of vibrations, and whenever you focus your thoughts on a particular complex you connect yourself with the according structure of vibrations. God in itself is also a name, yet the vibratory imprints of this name are very vague and somewhat corrupted in a sense, so God in itself is not God, the word Lord or Lords will be more appropriate in that case, for our mind here and now is not able to grasp the nature of absolute infinity. For example would you call God Satan? Some people worship Satan and other thought forms as their God and from that perspective comes the corruption of this particular name. Name or the act of calling God is not funny at all.

Right now we are disconnected from the Divine in a sense of absolute connection, if you were connected all the time you would not be here. Our current state of experience greatly limits our connection with the Divine, and it may be said that we are more connected to the negative aspect of its absolute presence. Particular names indeed help us to strengthen our connection and align ourselves with the positive or negative aspects of its presense in order to be guided and protected.
Old 07-11-2010, 12:41 AM   #17
thefreeradical

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurr View Post
Yeah, the sinister Eye in the sky is watching us all the time. Every move you make...
I just did a little wee, you scared me so much
Old 07-11-2010, 12:49 AM   #18
thefreeradical

energi that is eye opening
especially that second paragraph (though the first was excellent too) - people need to hear this stuff. The unfortunate bit here is that people who think they're New Agers are still being duped.
Thanks for bringing that to our attention
Old 07-11-2010, 01:05 AM   #19
thefreeradical

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryadlover View Post
Name is more than just a name. Name is a universal complex of vibrations, and whenever you focus your thoughts on a particular complex you connect yourself with the according structure of vibrations. God in itself is also a name, yet the vibratory imprints of this name are very vague and somewhat corrupted in a sense, so God in itself is not God, the word Lord or Lords will be more appropriate in that case, for our mind here and now is not able to grasp the nature of absolute infinity. For example would you call God Satan? Some people worship Satan and other thought forms as their God and from that perspective comes the corruption of this particular name. Name or the act of calling God is not funny at all.

Right now we are disconnected from the Divine in a sense of absolute connection, if you were connected all the time you would not be here. Our current state of experience greatly limits our connection with the Divine, and it may be said that we are more connected to the negative aspect of its absolute presence. Particular names indeed help us to strengthen our connection and align ourselves with the positive or negative aspects of its presense in order to be guided and protected.
If you were not connected all the time, you wouldn't exist. What is keeping you alive? What is holding all this in place? You're not only connected, you are it. Certainly there are more potent concentrations of the energy to access, but those are within you.
Where you are sitting right now, you can be detached from the inherent holy energy in the space you are, or you can be aware of it.
Every spot on and off earth is a sacred site. You are a sacred site.
I agree, if you went up to the 47th dimension or whatever those wacky bastards call it, it would be much easier to know that God is everywhere and everything. Part of the third dimension is playing with what it's like to have no idea that divinity in immanent (not eminent, immanent)
The difference between you and Christ is perception, not amount of Godliness. You are equal to it all. Christ energy knows it, you don't yet.
If any one of us came face to face with the center of Source, so to speak, we'd explode. The body couldn't withstand that amount of energy or information. We'd cease to exist as an entity and simply join back in with the flow.
Lucky for us, 'The Creator' and 'The Creation' are together. The lover and the beloved. So we can access sacred vibrations in a steeped down level, in a way we can assimilate.

I am aware of what you're talking about, the science of the word. And certainly, particular sets of words hold particular energetic resonance and have a particular effect on the psyche. Jury's out as to how much of it is a form of hypnotism.

If you say the word 'love' your muscles strengthen, if you say 'hate' they weaken. Words have effect because of what they symbolise, to us, not what they are in ultimate reality.

In the level of consciousness we are in, we do not know who Adonai is. If you've learned from a book, you can't trust it.

At the end of the day, you can complicate it, glamorise it, fill yourself with dogma and concepts til the cows come home. This is an important stage. At one point it all caves in on itself and you consider.... 'what am i actually searching for here?'
Every philosophy is bullshit (including this one). Creator is waiting behind it. It is quite simple. And Creator is responding to your intent, not your word. That world is always 50 steps ahead of us. 'They' know who you mean and who you're calling, and that can be a clean connection. When we start putting words in, we can complicate it for ourselves.

Debating about spirituality is one of the stupidest things possible to do. I've gotta stop getting sucked in
Old 07-11-2010, 10:31 AM   #20
dryadlover

Quote:
If you were not connected all the time, you wouldn't exist. What is keeping you alive? What is holding all this in place? You're not only connected, you are it. Certainly there are more potent concentrations of the energy to access, but those are within you.
Where you are sitting right now, you can be detached from the inherent holy energy in the space you are, or you can be aware of it.
Every spot on and off earth is a sacred site. You are a sacred site.
I agree, if you went up to the 47th dimension or whatever those wacky bastards call it, it would be much easier to know that God is everywhere and everything. Part of the third dimension is playing with what it's like to have no idea that divinity in immanent (not eminent, immanent)
But i do exists don't i? In order to explain what is keeping me alive i am able to refer to traditional science, which will be chemical reactions, that occur inside of my body and brain in particular, these chemicals are of matter, and matter is all that is. This in itself perfectly explains disconnection from God and in itself is more evident than connection to God. In that sense disconnection is perceivable phenomena and connection is unperceivable, thus requires faith.

I may also say, that i am a son of God and incarnated in this universe, which is of Satan and you are all connected to the false evil God, by residing in his universal creation. This enables me to use the principle of duality in order to attribute your connection to the dark side of the absolute, which is holding this place together, thusly disconnecting it from the divine source of absolute truth. This requires as much faith from my side as in the case of declaring connection to the absolute source. So, again it is difficult to say.

Yes, to what you refer requires faith in order to accept, yet majority of people lack this kind of faith, and in this case i am speaking for the majority, which think that they are independant and disconnected. It is from the feeling of disconnection, that one is able to assume, that he is God and start pursuing the path of self service. In itself absolute connection requires absolute awareness of the current moment, and right here right now it is only obtained by faith, which makes it an individual connection based on the level of awareness, so it cannot be applied on the level of majority.

In the case of dimensions, again it is impossible to say, for it requires Gnosis on the structure of this particular universe. Going into 47th dimensions will not stregthen your connection, as long as you are in this kind of veiled material existence, yet by being in your, let us say, pre incarnative soul state you are able to understand your connection more fully, yet even then you will be faced with the duality principle and observe yourself as something outside of the Divine, so the connection is still not absolute. The so called third dimension is all about understanding that you do not belong here and start seeking the Creator via the desired polarity, or else you may be playing here for eternity, lol. I fully recommend you to further explore the Qabbalistic tree of life to gain something new on the universal stucture.

Quote:
The difference between you and Christ is perception, not amount of Godliness. You are equal to it all. Christ energy knows it, you don't yet.
If any one of us came face to face with the center of Source, so to speak, we'd explode. The body couldn't withstand that amount of energy or information. We'd cease to exist as an entity and simply join back in with the flow.
Again, truth of this statement requires connection with the Christ, furthermore it requires to be a part of the chamber of Christ in order to understand what it knows and what it doesn't. In itself Godliness and perception are interconnected, for you cannot have one without another. Equality comes from the realization of your potential, and realization requires determination, until you are one with christ and/or absolute it is unwise to say, that you are equal to it. In reality there is no center of Source, and there is no absolute source, for there is infinity of centers and infinity of Sources. It is also good to understand, that you never cease to exist as an entity, for who you think you are is not the real "you".

Quote:

In the level of consciousness we are in, we do not know who Adonai is. If you've learned from a book, you can't trust it.
Do you know who God is? Again, faith is required in absolutely everything, trust is impossible without faith, here and now.

Quote:
At the end of the day, you can complicate it, glamorise it, fill yourself with dogma and concepts til the cows come home. This is an important stage. At one point it all caves in on itself and you consider.... 'what am i actually searching for here?'
You are always searching for the Creator knowingly or unknowingly, absolutely everything helps you on your journey.

Quote:
Every philosophy is bullshit (including this one). Creator is waiting behind it. It is quite simple. And Creator is responding to your intent, not your word. That world is always 50 steps ahead of us. 'They' know who you mean and who you're calling, and that can be a clean connection. When we start putting words in, we can complicate it for ourselves.
If you consider every philosophy bullshit, then it is lack of faith from your side. Faith is very important, for it brings gnosis. Creator is not waiting for anyone or anything, he is everywhere, inluding bullshit. Thoughts and words in themselves are deeply interconnected, as 'They" in itself is also a name. Indeed, it is better not to speak at all about the Divine, yet words help to put our thoughts in the desired state, from this comes the usefulness of prayer and mantra

Quote:
Debating about spirituality is one of the stupidest things possible to do. I've gotta stop getting sucked in
This is how you are finding the Creator, this is not stupid at all. This is how you strengthen your faith with the One. This is how you are pursuing your goal of becoming complete, this is how you obtain gnosis thus increasing your awareness. It takes work and practice in order to become aware of yourself, debating is an excelent tool of feeling and exploring your current self.