Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 22-08-2010, 11:19 PM   #21
senmcglinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by exford View Post
The evidence that the state of Hawaii has a large Baha'i presence IS self evident!!! (Need I mention Agnes Baldwin Alexander?).
Your statement was "Marco Rodin ( Vortex Based Math ) and the popular pseudo-physicist Nassim Harramein ( Resonance Project Foundation ) base themselves at a facility in Hawaii (a state with a large Baha'i presence) with ties to the Bah'i' organization."

What I am pointing out is that you have offered no evidence that the state of Hawaii or the unnamed "facility" has ties to the Bahai organisation.

It is also not evident that the state of Hawaii has a large Bahai presence. But that's a new baseless statement on your part, just thrown in to distract attention from your last ones. The Bahais in Hawai have three assemblies who are sufficiently organised to have web sites:
http://www.bcca.org/bahaivision/p0304.html
Even if there were thousands of Bahais there, that would hardly be a proof that the state has ties to the Bahai organization.

Why not stick to the facts? The world is just as interesting, one can still have good discussions, without making up nonsense to talk about

Last edited by senmcglinn; 22-08-2010 at 11:21 PM.
senmcglinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2010, 07:33 AM   #22
exford
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by senmcglinn View Post
Your statement was "Marco Rodin ( Vortex Based Math ) and the popular pseudo-physicist Nassim Harramein ( Resonance Project Foundation ) base themselves at a facility in Hawaii (a state with a large Baha'i presence) with ties to the Bah'i' organization."

What I am pointing out is that you have offered no evidence that the state of Hawaii or the unnamed "facility" has ties to the Bahai organisation.

It is also not evident that the state of Hawaii has a large Bahai presence. But that's a new baseless statement on your part, just thrown in to distract attention from your last ones. The Bahais in Hawai have three assemblies who are sufficiently organised to have web sites:
http://www.bcca.org/bahaivision/p0304.html
Even if there were thousands of Bahais there, that would hardly be a proof that the state has ties to the Bahai organization.

Why not stick to the facts? The world is just as interesting, one can still have good discussions, without making up nonsense to talk about
You appear to have difficulty comprehending my posts.......I have already told you that the text was not written by ME!!
Therefor I do not feel the need to provide evidence for statements that were not made by me, for your satisfaction!
Fair enough if you disagree with it.

The text claims the facility has ties to the organisation not the state of Hawii,again your inabillity to deduce meaning is causing you problems.
No need for me to prove the state has ties to the organisation,anyway.As for the facility,well,please refer to my first sentence.
exford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2010, 04:34 PM   #23
senmcglinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by exford View Post
You appear to have difficulty comprehending my posts.......I have already told you that the text was not written by ME!!
Therefor I do not feel the need to provide evidence for statements that were not made by me, for your satisfaction!
Fair enough if you disagree with it.
We are all "the media" now: everyone who is connected to the web. We are responsible for the quality of public discourse. Repeating things that are not true is polluting the atmosphere. "Someone told me" is not an excuse
senmcglinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2010, 04:42 PM   #24
exford
Banned

Default Podcast #6

The Intellectual Elite vs. You/The Resurrection of Critical Thinking.

http://peacerevolution.podomatic.com/
Old 09-11-2010, 11:06 AM   #25
exford
Banned

Default What you've been missing...The Noble Lie