Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 10-11-2010, 11:49 PM   #1
boots
Banned

Default New Reality Transmission

On 11-11, 2010, one million people across the globe will mentally project a unified vision of a new paradigm for our species... a new reality. The very real physics that connects human consciousness with molecular structure will be harnessed en masse during the largest scale simultaneous manifestation transmission in recorded history.

I hope you will all join in this group meditation to change the future into a better one where we are in control and not the dark forces who have controlled our reality for so long.

Have a look and see what you think?

http://www.wix.com/realitytransmissi...mission/page-1

boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 12:00 AM   #2
energi

The pictures and animations (I hope it's not Flash-based) slow my computer/web-browser down like MAD - and how many buttons are there to click?

I would've appreciated if there had been some "skip" button to a main page of sorts with the text laid out as one piece. Gonna read through this tomorrow on a faster machine

But mass-meditation sounds coolio, is there some image/symbol/color/word agreed upon?
energi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 12:53 AM   #3
boots
Banned

Yep there flash based, sorry about that nothing I can do I know how it is with slow pc/connections. bugger!!

I tried to copy the text but it wont work on flash.

1.) Our world is accelerating towards a major change....big event.

Some feel this big event is related to the 2012 cataclysm.

2.) And some think it will be the collapse of world economies.

Then it goes on about peoples different perspectives on what is happening in the world today. There is a lot of text so I'll just type a bit of it which would be relevant.

.) the 11.11 10 New reality transmission will be a pulse of belief sent into the reality matrix, which will swirl the flow of our group reality towards an experience that will be more interesting than cataclysms and wars. It comes from the heart with no selfish intention in mind. And is based on science, not factual delusions. Picture the pulse of group belief as a spiral shaped beam, where each person who joins the pulse increases with intensity.

.) The will be 11 days in a row of group reality transmissions. With the first one beginning at 11.11pm on the 11th EST on the 11.11.10. Why all the 11's? The short answer is it's pretty poetic and things of the heart give power to the pulse of belief that will transmit into the future. The long answer is more theoretical and cannot be adequately explained here. It relates to the geometry of certain thought patterns within the reality matrix.

There is a lot to it, so I hope you can check it out on a faster pc energi.

Thanks.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote