Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 29-10-2009, 06:12 AM   #1
cinder_darkskys

Default Alpha Omega

(New International Version)

Revelation 1 (New International Version)

Revelation 1
Prologue
1The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, 2who testifies to everything he saw—that is, the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ.

3Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.

Greetings and doxology
4John,

To the seven churches in the province of Asia:

Grace and peace to you from him who is, and who was, and who is to come, and from the seven spirits[a] before his throne, 5and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth.

To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, 6and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.
7Look, he is coming with the clouds,
and every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.

8"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."

One like a Son of Man
9I, John, your brother and companion in the suffering and kingdom and patient endurance that are ours in Jesus, was on the island of Patmos because of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus.

10On the Lord's Day I was in the Spirit, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet, 11which said: "Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia and Laodicea."

12I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands,

13and among the lampstands was someone "like a son of man,"[b]dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest.
14His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire.

15His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters.

16In his right hand he held seven stars, and out of his mouth came a sharp double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.

17When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: "Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last.
18 I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

19"Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later.
20 The mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lampstands is this: The seven stars are the angels[c] of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches.

Revelation 3:12
Him who overcomes
I will make a pillar in the temple of my God.
Never again will he leave it.
I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name.

To the Church in Philadelphia
7"To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write:

These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open.

8I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut.
I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name.
9I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

10Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth.
11I am coming soon.
Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown.
12Him who overcomes
I will make a pillar in the temple of my God.
Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God;
and I will also write on him my new name.
13He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

Revelation 4
The Throne in Heaven
1After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this."

2 At once I was in the Spirit, and there before me was a throne in heaven with someone sitting on it.

3And the one who sat there had the appearance of jasper and carnelian. A rainbow, resembling an emerald, encircled the throne.

4 Surrounding the throne were twenty-four other thrones, and seated on them were twenty-four elders. They were dressed in white and had crowns of gold on their heads.

5 From the throne came flashes of lightning, rumblings and peals of thunder. Before the throne, seven lamps were blazing. These are the seven spirits[a] of God.

6 Also before the throne there was what looked like a sea of glass, clear as crystal.
In the center, around the throne, were four living creatures, and they were covered with eyes, in front and in back.

7 The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an ox, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle.

8 Each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around, even under his wings. Day and night they never stop saying: "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come."

9 Whenever the living creatures give glory, honor and thanks to him who sits on the throne and who lives for ever and ever,

10 the twenty-four elders fall down before him who sits on the throne, and worship him who lives for ever and ever. They lay their crowns before the throne and say:

11"You are worthy, our Lord and God,
to receive glory and honor and power,
for you created all things,
and by your will they were created
and have their being."

Revelation 8
The Seventh Seal and the Golden Censer
1When he opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour.
2And I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and to them were given seven trumpets.

3Another angel, who had a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense to offer, with the prayers of all the saints, on the golden altar before the throne. 4The smoke of the incense, together with the prayers of the saints, went up before God from the angel's hand. 5Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and hurled it on the earth; and there came peals of thunder, rumblings, flashes of lightning and an earthquake.

The Trumpets
6Then the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared to sound them.
7The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down upon the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.

8The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, 9a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

10The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water— 11the name of the star is Wormwood.[a] A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

12The fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them turned dark. A third of the day was without light, and also a third of the night.

13As I watched, I heard an eagle that was flying in midair call out in a loud voice: "Woe! Woe! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth, because of the trumpet blasts about to be sounded by the other three angels!"

Revelation 9
1The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. 2When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. 3And out of the smoke locusts came down upon the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth. 4They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads.

5They were not given power to kill them, but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes a man. 6During those days men will seek death, but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.

7The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces. 8Their hair was like women's hair, and their teeth were like lions' teeth. 9They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle.

10They had tails and stings like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months.
11They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon.[a]

12The first woe is past; two other woes are yet to come.

Revelation 21

Revelation 21
The New Jerusalem
1Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.
2I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.
3And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.
4He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."

5He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!" Then he said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true."

I invite all peaples and faiths to place your religions end times story here. please feel free to relate these storys that sound the same, even mytho's.

High lights an spacing are aways to zone me in to what, you like me to note, and may be key to my and your studdies.

Please I'm not a brain surgon, I'm just a guy, whos and artist trying to under this world we live in, Im a dislexic, I see in a very diferent way then most peaple. Im not trying to be more then I am, or be a know it all.

Such things as the Crowns of God, < achivements of common an uncommon peaples in the eyes of the elders an in gods eyes) all of rev < end times story), AO and relative books of truth to the subject mater, Main stream faiths is not the be all to the subjects, How ever I have to use a human guild line that I know inside out, that has not lied or miss lead me in to believing one thing, then another.

rev 2 At once I was in the Spirit
What dose in Spirit meen, in the old days, things like toungs an even minor possession happened, even now in some parts of the world it still happen Tibet come to mind, I seen it when I was young once on the East cost in a church.

Here we will talk about such things, which will in cluding signs of gods, dragons, elfs, an the sons of GOD Hades, The dead.

You are welcome to question claims and statements I have made in any active topic, I try to reply there, As per topic subject matter.

however because of the WORLD that been pulled over your eyes, here I may exspan on a subject there not ready to precive in the full light of day. For exsample I have countless topic I track on this site, but they all relate in some way.

I apply my imagery, in a certan way throw out the site, relating to certan topics. but this dose not happen right away, giving time for peaple to prepair for, what they are about to see, TiMe to the subjects, Im posting to.

Why ? because in some case if peaple are not ready to see what Im about to present to them, Why nukes could start flying an that would fuck up every ones day. and this what satan wants, Nukes a flying every were. Cool uh

What do I meen.
Lets take this statment made by me about a week or so ago in a topic un named at this tImE.

There is a gaint what you call a UFO over a CFB in Canada, A CFB is a Canadain Forces Base. Any who knows who I am what im about on this site, knows there a high possibility you are going to see that.

TIME Well week later they have not attack, so what are they doing there dose the CFB know they are there. TiMe, time said the white rabbit to Alice

The question soon comes to mind, if its over this base, how many other are they over, and why.

Why use something of the pass, explain what we see in these images, when Clearly in severial other statments, I stated the the big black book is keys in to a centalized locations, the bitter lands of fools < holy lands) beening only 1 minor spot. To a much bigger whole. Realy no where nere Ground Zero. Smile

This whole, and this where Religions are realy going to shit bricks, is based on the 1st Crown of Christ the Crown of 7 of sin or, 7 mountains of sin, it may be called other things< like Rev 5 From the throne came flashes of lightning, rumblings and peals of thunder. Before the throne, < seven) lamps were blazing. These are < the seven spirits[a] of God). He was born a god as a man or the son of god, or what was commonly known as the son of Earth. This Crown he had at birth and is of the Dead < I refured to these as Figgers of God.) Why Mt of 7 sins, made unclean because of the dead, also because of time much evil is held back in these places forced in to hell, while the best of us move on to better things. others have to earn the right to move on.

What dose this meen, Christ held the keys to HELL, which meens Heaven as well. Mainly one could conclude, he knew a mans sins on site of a man and that he did that by read the book of life. To achive this crown, you have to do great deeds in life, which he achives just by beening born, an before having a body

Can this be displayed, I have all ready have display it, but this is another, who held the same crown. you have not found it yet, is all.

Sorry for my typeo's
Besafe ans have fun

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 29-10-2009 at 12:12 PM.
cinder_darkskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2009, 06:38 AM   #2
cinder_darkskys

Default Cypress Hill- III- Temples of Boom- Illusions

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Apollyon" For other uses, see Apollyon (disambiguation).
This article is about the Hebrew word. For other uses, see Abaddon (disambiguation).
Abaddon (Hebrew: אֲבַדּוֹן‎, 'Ǎḇaddōn, Greek: Apollyon, Latin: Exterminans, Coptic: Abbaton, meaning "A place of destruction", "The Destroyer", "Depths of Hell") in the Revelation of St. John, is the king of tormenting locusts and the angel of the bottomless pit.[1] The exact nature of Abaddon is debated, but the Hebrew word is related to the triliteral root אבד (ABD), which in verb form means "to perish.

Biblical mentions
In the Hebrew scriptures, Abaddon comes to mean "place of destruction," or the realm of the dead, and is associated with Sheol (see, for instance, Job 26:6, Proverbs 15:11, Proverbs 27:20 and Psalm 88:3, among others).

The Christian scriptures contain the first known[3] depiction of Abaddon as an individual entity instead of a place. In St. John's Revelation 9:1-11, Abaddon is described as the king of the bottomless pit and of a plague of locusts that resemble war horses with crowned human faces and having women's hair, lions' teeth, locusts' wings, and the tail of a scorpion.

Identifying Abaddon
The symbolism of Revelation 9:11 leaves the exact identification of Abaddon open for interpretation. Some bible scholars believe him to be the antichrist[9] or Satan.[10][11][12]

In the past Jehovah's Witnesses shared the idea that Abaddon was Satan.[13] Modern Jehovah's Witnesses take the contrasting view, believing that Abaddon is a name given to Jesus.[14][15]

Some theologians believe Abaddon to be just an angel. Concerning the angel holding the key to the bottomless pit from Revelation 9 and 20, Gustav Davidson, in A Dictionary of Angels, Including the Fallen Angels, writes:

In Revelation 20:1 he "laid hold of the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years". According to the foregoing, Apollion is a holy (good) angel, servant, and messenger of God; but in occult and, generally, in noncanonical writings, he is evil.[16]

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 29-10-2009 at 06:40 AM.
Old 29-10-2009, 04:02 PM   #3
cruise4

Default Edgar Cayce on the Revelation

Last edited by cruise4; 29-10-2009 at 04:03 PM.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 02:01 AM   #4
cinder_darkskys

Default Mans mental state of awareness

Edgar Cayce I like him, I'm 49 so he is not unknown to me.

Edgar Cayce (March 18, 1877 – January 3, 1945) (pronounced /ˈkeɪsiː/) was an American who was believed to be psychic. He is said to have demonstrated an ability to channel answers to questions on subjects such as health or Atlantis, while in a self-induced trance. Though Cayce considered himself a devout Christian and lived before the emergence of the New Age Movement, some believe he was the founder of the movement and had influence on its teachings.[1]

Cayce became a celebrity toward the end of his life and the publicity given to his prophecies has overshadowed what to him were usually considered the more important parts of his work, such as healing (the vast majority of his readings were given for people who were sick) and theology (Cayce was a lifelong, devout member of the Disciples of Christ). Skeptics[2] challenge the statement that Cayce demonstrated psychic abilities, and traditional Christians also question his unorthodox answers on religious matters (such as reincarnation and Akashic records).

Today there are hundreds of thousands of Cayce students, more than 300 books written about Edgar Cayce, members of Edgar Cayce's A.R.E. worldwide [1] and Edgar Cayce Centers found in more than 35 other countries.

what I know of he was a psychic, These videos intenchial use the bible but throw out any bibical relationships, in short its all man, there is no god, because its all man, I like them, they are helpful sometime

I do like the basic way in which they discribes, his point of view.

There are thing in i do agree with, but for the times, this is very advanced. Even in these time I think you fine the Churchs, would conclude a much diferent point of view.

Things I would agree with some of the brain and rev symbology, And in deed I have showen this in other post such as The Kabbalah Simplified. For Children. How ever he just removes God for self, realy he de-unitifing the mattrix, by saying this. Im not sure if it Mr. Edgar Cayce, or the host of the video.

Other things I like is Planets have sprites and souls, traped souls, and engery peaple

The free order of the soul dose not make any sence at all. but when simple cut god out the math.

They just jump around in all of space jumping from planet to planet, Astrol body via the soul.

The point of God beening a man is to focus, on what man needs, and reunitifing the whole state of mans mental state of awareness. This is why it a man, but not just any man, he always the same man, in some way.

By deleting Christ, or divinity out the math, and replacing it with self, you get disorder. very much like what we see to day all around us.

One must also concider.
This is a man explaining Mr. Edgar Cayce, which meen, Mr. Edgar Cayce is not saying a word. This other guy is explaining this subject to the best of his understanding of Mr. Edgar Cayce words.

I found the videos helpfull in understanding some of what im going throw, in fact. I will and would look at Mr. Edgar Cayce realy works, or any works of art he may of produce.

Also He Dead an there not alive, an I can read his Book of life. With the right imagery, if its got the magic in it. They say an IMAGE can trap a pice of your soul.
Thank you

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 30-10-2009 at 09:56 AM.
Old 30-10-2009, 10:14 AM   #5
cinder_darkskys

Default Alpha Omega

This article is about the greek letter. For Latin equivalent, see Latin alpha

Alpha (uppercase Α, lowercase α; Greek: Αλφα) is the first letter of the Greek alphabet. In the system of Greek numerals it has a value of 1. It was derived from the Phoenician letter Aleph . Letters that arose from Alpha include the Latin A and the Cyrillic letter А.

In both Classical Greek and Modern Greek, alpha represents the Open front unrounded vowel, /a/.

The lower case today represents an open back unrounded vowel in phonetics.

Plutarch in Moralia,[1] presents a discussion on why the letter alpha stands first in the alphabet. Ammonius asks Plutarch what he, being a Boeotian, thinks of Cadmus, the Phoenician who reputedly settled in Thebes and introduced the alphabet to Greece, placing alpha first because it is the Phoenician name for ox -- which, unlike Hesiod[2], the Phoenicians considered not the second or third, but the first of all necessities. "Nothing at all" Plutarch replied. He then added that he would rather be assisted by Lamprias, his own grandfather, than by Dionysus' grandfather, i.e. Cadmus. For Lamprias had said that the first articulate sound made is "alpha", because it is very plain and simple — the air coming off the mouth does not require any motion of the tongue — and therefore this is the first sound that children make.

The Homeric word "alphesiboios"[3] (ἀλφεσίβοιος[4]) is associated with both the root "alph-" and "ox". It is derived from "alphanō" (ἀλφάνω[5]) meaning to yield, earn and "bous" (βοῦς) meaning ox, hence alphesiboios means bringing in or acquiring oxen.

According to Plutarch's natural order of attribution of the vowels to the planets, alpha was connected with the Moon. Oxen were also associated with the Moon in both early Sumerian and Egyptian religious symbolism, possibly due to the crescent shape of their horns.

Alpha, both as a symbol and term, is used to refer to or describe a variety of things, including the first or most significant occurrence of something. The New Testament has God declaring himself to be the "Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last." (Revelation 22:13, KJV, and see also 1:8).

The uppercase letter alpha is not generally used as a symbol because it tends to be rendered identically to the uppercase Latin A.

Omega

For other uses, see Omega (disambiguation).
Omega (majuscule: Ω, minuscule: ω; Greek Ωμέγα) is the 24th and last letter of the Greek alphabet. In the Greek numeric system, it has a value of 800. The word literally means "great O" (ō mega, mega meaning 'great'), as opposed to Omicron, which means "little O" (o mikron, micron meaning "little").[1] This name is Byzantine; in Classical Greek, the letter was called ō (ὦ), whereas the Omicron was called ou (οὖ).[2] The form of the lowercase letter derives from a double omicron, which came to be written open at the top.

Phonetically, the Ancient Greek Ω is a long open-mid o [ɔː], similar to the vowel of English raw as pronounced in London or New York. In Modern Greek Ω represents the same sound as omicron. The letter omega is transcribed ō or simply o.

Omega (the last letter of the Greek alphabet) is often used to denote the last, the end, or the ultimate limit of a set, in contrast to Alpha, the first letter of the Greek alphabet. In the New Testament book of Revelation, Christ is declared to be the "alpha and omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last".[3]

As the symbol of the Sumerian goddess Ninhursag, the omega has been depicted in art from around 3000 BC, though more generally from the early second millennium. It appears on some boundary stones on the upper tier, which indicates her importance.

Omega was also adopted into the early Cyrillic alphabet. See Cyrillic omega (Ѡ, ѡ). A Raetic

Morning star or Morning Star is the name given to the planet Venus when it appears in the East (morning sky) before sunrise.
Old 30-10-2009, 10:25 AM   #6
cinder_darkskys

Default A Dream and the real world

White buffalo are American bison (American buffalo) that are considered to be sacred signs in several Native American religions, and thus have great spiritual importance in those cultures and are visited for prayer and other religious ceremonies. Buffalo are normally brown in color; white buffalo can result from one of several physical conditions:

They may be leucistic, with white fur but blue eyes, instead of the pink seen in albinos.
They may have a rare genetic condition which causes a buffalo to be born white, but to become brown within a year or two as it matures.
They may be albinos, in which case they will remain unpigmented throughout their lives, and may also have hearing and vision problems.
They may be beefalo, a bison-cattle crossbreed, and thus have inherited the white coloration from their cattle ancestry.
White buffalo are extremely rare; The National Bison Association has estimated that they only occur in approximately one out of every 10 million births.

http://www.sacredwhitebuffalo.org/
http://www.worldpeacewhitebuffalo.org/index.html

http://www.merceronline.com/Native/native05.htm
good addy

http://www.powersource.com/gallery/whiteb.html
Old addy but the story is still up on this URL

native american, dream of peacekeepers. a whole culter willing to lay down there lives for PEACE, Even after beening almost wiped out. When look this up only, You find them standing between some real things.

TYPE
native american peacekeepers

As if for the spirtes they would try to walk on water, and for the great sprites, they would. The Red man there roots run deep in to the Earth and throw much of the world.

They have what called a native american medicine man shaman. They believed that the white man broke this holy hoop< the Nateral order to things as they really are, or should be)

what you can see in some of the imagery in other topic is spirites % native american sprites at work. As you can see in these topics, from the imagery these clouds and spirtes are pretty wipped up about something.

The imagery to come will, just as amazzing. think of it, for the very 1st time in all of history to day the Face of a Dragon was unvailed to the world, last week I showed the face of a Titan, an the biggest I ever seen Have you ever seen a Titan, or a Dragon have you ever seen a massive what you call a UFO over a milatairy base till now.

The truth be told Canada is reguarded as basicaly a peaceful nation, < we only strike if hit, we tend to finsh a good fight.)

Questions I have ask my self; about the UFO I know I have only displayed a unusal cloud at this point < RAW IMAGERY, undusted). Time had away of adding up. Time heals. Old man Time.
Can I go talk to them.
Do I want to go talk to them or just shoot them, opps that dont work.
Why would it be there.
Whats is there an its mission.
What do they eat. do they want to eat me. would I like to eat them.
Who are they.
What do they look like.
What do they want.
Do they understand canada law and the AIR space laws.
Do they care.
Dose the goverment know they there.
Do they even care what the goverment thinks.
then we will talk about
Are they friendly.
Is that weapon package pointed at that CFB an town, or studdy sencory package.
Why are they so nere to that spot of land. A spot that I have studdied before.

We are all in a wonderful an wonderest times, with these things I display. Its a 2 edged sword, and all sides seem so Grey. With a lesson on all sides.
With time the heart grows fonder. His Time is short now.

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 30-10-2009 at 12:48 PM.
Old 31-10-2009, 12:50 PM   #7
cinder_darkskys

A Canadian soldier who had spent less than a week in Afghanistan was killed Friday by an improvised explosive device while on foot patrol in Kandahar.

Sapper Steven Marshall, 24, from 11 Field Squadron, 1 Combat Engineer Regiment, based in Edmonton, was patrolling 10 kilometres southwest of Kandahar City in the Panjwai district when the bomb exploded, Brig.-Gen. Jonathan Vance said.

No other Canadians were injured.

"Steven will be remembered as the life of his section. He had an incredible sense of humour and a contagious grin that never left his face even in the most difficult of times," Vance said.

"He would embrace every situation and always found and shared that silver lining with his mates."

Marshall joined the army a little over two years ago, Vance said. He was deployed with the 1st Battalion Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry Battle Group.

"Having arrived in the theatre of operations less than a week ago, he was eager to get out and begin making a difference," Vance said.

Marshall is the second Canadian soldier killed in action in October. Lt. Justin Garrett Boyes, 26, was killed Wednesday when his foot patrol was hit by an IED southwest of Kandahar City.

The latest death brings to 133 the total number of Canadian soldiers who have died as part of the Afghan mission since it began in 2002.

This is his face.

With files from The Canadian Press
Old 31-10-2009, 01:39 PM   #8
cinder_darkskys

Default Pink- Get This Party Started

The man you are looking at most likely drank beer, had a wife, kidds....

He he might of like to smoke pot or pound a few beers with bud's on the week ends... But he a soldior, soldior have there mission, on all sides..

He mostly likely lived nere mom an dad home, called her an dad often.
he gone now....

The only price the FREEDOM ecepts is blood, you pay it in Hell for taking a live. intressing places heaven and hell....

He die for the freedom of others, and possibility of world peace.
and so his famialy must pay....

What about the other side, what are they fighting for really, do you understand, I dont.

at the end of every fight with these guys,
it always come down to this

Israel, Palestine
Old 31-10-2009, 01:40 PM   #9
cinder_darkskys

Default Then it comes down to this

the Bibles

Exodus 20 (New International Version)

The Ten Commandments
1 And God spoke all these words:
2 "I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

3 "You shall have no other gods before [a] me.

4 "You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. 5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 but showing love to a thousand {generations** of those who love me and keep my commandments.

7 "You shall not misuse the name of the LORD your God, for the LORD will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name.

8 "Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. 9 Six days you shall labor and do all your work, 10 but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the LORD your God. On it you shall not do any work, neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your manservant or maidservant, nor your animals, nor the alien within your gates. 11 For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.

12 "Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you.

13 "You shall not murder.

14 "You shall not commit adultery.

15 "You shall not steal.

16 "You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.

17 "You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his manservant or maidservant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor."

18 When the people saw the thunder and lightning and heard the trumpet and saw the mountain in smoke, they trembled with fear. They stayed at a distance 19 and said to Moses, "Speak to us yourself and we will listen. But do not have God speak to us or we will die."

20 Moses said to the people, "Do not be afraid. God has come to test you, so that the fear of God will be with you to keep you from sinning."

21 The people remained at a distance, while Moses approached the thick darkness where God was.

I think if you look in your books of truth you will find very much the same thing said in wording in not so different, of a way. in other religions in far off cluters you'll fine the same kind or type of peaple teach the same type of things at about the same times in history, verable's would be technologies an of corce population. in other words its all 1 sorce.

In this case its this dude called Moses, as you can see he had some big magica, its called God.
Every one loves Moses Well did it all an then some an the world still here after him, so he must of done something right.

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 31-10-2009 at 02:04 PM.
Old 31-10-2009, 02:07 PM   #10
cinder_darkskys

Default Monster Magnet- Power trip- Space Lord

they were just given a land, by this god, but there a problum there peaple there, 6000 years later, there all still fighting, no body won, it gos back forth. and all based whole on religion and oil < this new under 1000 years old ).

There a 1,000 different reason on all side, to do what ever they want, they have more money then god they could feed the poor, rebuild, heal the land, with these moneys, More guns and its not just these 2.

What is holy.

What is Religion.

Is religion important

Who are the good guys who are the bad guys or is all just ugly

Why would followers of christ disband it self

Could followers of Christ recreate a modern Church where all followers work together, in Christ, man you need ever scrap of information on him.

Why you need and act of god just to plan something like that so there no confussion

PeaceLovesALL

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 31-10-2009 at 02:52 PM.
Old 02-11-2009, 08:35 AM   #11
cinder_darkskys

Britain's Prince Charles, left, and his wife Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, right, are shown in this file photo. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS/Lefteris Pitarakis, pool
ST. JOHN'S, N.L. - The last time Prince Charles landed in Canada in 2001, he stepped on a mat of disinfectant to prevent the spread of a Britain-based outbreak of livestock hoof and mouth disease.

On Monday he starts an 11-day coast-to-coast visit in St. John's, this time with second wife Camilla at his side, amid a swine flu scare that has already affected the couple's welcoming ceremony.

A Newfoundland children's choir from Conne River, N.L., cancelled its performance after several children in the rural community developed flu-like symptoms.

Charles is also up against an apparent apathy that could see him received with at least as much indifference as enthusiasm. A leaked poll, phone-in shows and online comments have suggested growing ho-hum feelings when it comes to royalty.

"Just when you thought things couldn't get much worse around here," wrote Willie Hunt of Pouch Cove, N.L., on a website announcing the prince's 15th visit to Canada.

St. John's historian and author Paul O'Neill, 81, has no time for such derision.

"I hear a lot of people being interviewed on radio and television saying they couldn't care less. I do care less. I think these people are wonderful people. They've done a great job in great difficulties. And I'd rather be in a colony of England than part of the United States," he said.

"They're a family that has had a lot of tragedy."

Looming large over that troubled past is Diana, whose 1997 death in a Paris car wreck still casts long shadows.

"Such a faction of Canadian society still looks at Charles through the Diana glasses," said Robert Finch, dominion chairman of the Monarchist League of Canada.

"This is an opportunity now to not focus on the past. It's to focus on the present and the future ... to get to know him a little bit better and also to be introduced to Camilla."

There are good reasons why people should tune in, Finch said.

"This is the future king of course," he said.

"This is a man who was an environmentalist long before it was the in-thing to be green, the man who really helped legitimize the idea of organic farming."

Charles, 60, has also raised millions of dollars for disadvantaged kids through his Prince's Trust and for other causes.

Charles was warmly greeted by crowds lining his tour routes in 2001, especially in Ottawa where his visit this time will wrap up Nov. 11 and 12 after stops in Newfoundland, Toronto, Victoria, Vancouver and Montreal.

He starts his trip with visits to two of North America's oldest settlements at Cupids and Brigus on Newfoundland's Avalon Peninsula. He will open the Royal Agricultural Winter Fair in Toronto, tour sites in Vancouver for the 2010 Winter Games and drop in on the Cirque du Soleil in Montreal.

Throughout the tour Charles will meet several times with members of the Canadian Forces, including soldiers who've recently returned from Afghanistan.

Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Newfoundland and Labrador Premier Danny Williams are slated to speak at the welcoming ceremony Monday in St. John's.

Quebec, where the Queen herself has been jeered at by protesters, is the one place where the Charles and Camilla caravan might hit a rough patch.

The Montreal branch of the sovereigntist Societe St-Jean Baptiste wrote an open letter to Charles, saying he'll only be welcome in the province if he apologizes for a historical laundry list of alleged British offences.

It includes what the group calls the cultural genocide of francophones by the British after their conquest in North America. Namely, deportations of Acadians in 1755, the establishment of an English-language majority in Canada with the Act of Union in 1840, and the patriation of the Canadian Constitution in 1982 without Quebec's consent.

The radical sovereigntist group the Reseau de Resistance du Quebecois went further, warning Charles to stay out of the province or face protesters.

"Quebecers have nothing to do with the British monarchy," leader Patrick Bourgeois wrote in a recent Le Quebecois newsletter. He called the monarchy "crassly anti-democratic."

"We promise to scorch the ears of the one in line to sit next on the English throne if he dares to put his feet in Quebec."

The RRQ helped force the cancellation of a planned military re-enactment of the 1759 French defeat at the hands of the British on the Plains of Abraham in Quebec City.

Despite the prince's wealth and supposed privilege, historian O'Neill says he feels for Charles.

"Poor man, I pity him. He's in his 60s now and he's still no closer to the throne than he was when he was in his 20s," he said.

"And his mother is a strong, healthy woman. She's going to live well into her 90s. He's probably going to be 80-something before he gets to the throne."

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 02-11-2009 at 12:08 PM.
Old 02-11-2009, 08:43 AM   #12
cinder_darkskys

Default hate

Peaple have no faith in the Chruch, because the church dosenot live in there real world.

Hate meens more hate

The RRQ helped force the cancellation of a planned military re-enactment of the 1759 French defeat at the hands of the British on the Plains of Abraham in Quebec City.

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 02-11-2009 at 08:46 AM.
Old 02-11-2009, 10:06 AM   #13
cinder_darkskys

Default Exposing the Dream World

In the real world do we realy want to know an see the Faces of things we dont understand,

this is a QUESTION I asked my self

Another question I asked my self. will peaple understand when I realvile the truth, which you real do want to know.

Very few things I show come from the darkness, none are evil, these peaple are all ready passed over as they say
Religion is a very importate thing peaples feelings are, very importate. but when you put all of it in to a reasonable persecive, there is none, because they dont really want to work to gether, to make it work. And this is the beast in religion, add military or goverment its a perverion of something that was religion but now icelated, from the real peaple, there trying to save.

I am a hard man I come from, the streets, of canada. and those streets can get be cold as ice, but there are Angels here an there.

Peaple think I'm beening harsh, or meen, they asked me, where is the love. I am sorry I offended you. but my friends your alive, and you were born.

My question is for you, what have you done with your TIME. What you have done with your, love, you look around you, take a dam good look.

Book of Revelation, also called the Revelation of St. John, the Apocalypse of John, and the Revelation of Jesus Christ, is the last book of the New Testament. It may be shortened to Revelation but never Revelations. It is the only book in the Canon that is wholly composed of apocalyptic literature.[1]

apokyptic, I say

Why not
Step out of time I say

Why not shape time I say?

But if every ones up for the apokyptic < MADMAXIII)
I made claims an statements, they stand As they are.

I have no fear of my father boots, they are to large for me, but they are not a burden. A crown was force apone me of mountains of sin, while in a fight with Satan. This Crown is the one that Christ was Born with, but not the ones he died with.

TIME and SPACE.
But in away more user friendly

Let take this book of truths of Revelation or information from a supernatural source is of much lesser importance in some other religious traditions. It is not of great importance in the Asian religions of Taoism and Confucianism, but similarities have been noted between the Abrahamic view of revelation and the Buddhist principle of Enlightenment.

It should have no more power then Star wars, yet when its read it has dread full events of things to come. and leading to great events.

How they get the INFORMATION is in dream.
but not classifed as dream but He in a states I was in spirite he said

Which meens he wake. He's actialy able to read the Clouds. this shown over and over in art's around the world.

Other could as well.

The problum with this, it freeky, things can happen, an do.
But its write in a away that leads the right person to the Truth, of the Real world. most like all these events will come to pass, its reconizing the second it dose and reacting in the right way.

let say you are the AO.

you want to fix a problum. do you call down wrymwood, or empty the sea, all seems god like, but

what about after.
so they are last day or end times < signs ), but what next week, a year from then 10 or a 1000 years.

From AO side of things, these things that are ungodly, ways of doing things,< in my oppinion, The AO has FAILED an seeks reconpence, hence you get stuff like, the fall of Rome, Cluter nerely wiped out like the 1st Nation or the Jewish peaples others). in Revelation of Jesus Christ, they had no idea about what the babylone story was about.

Think of it just the possibility of the Human speice beening welcomed in to space, to bad about the hate mongers, holding us all back. I meen if you can not relate to your own speice, how can you relate to another. If you kill them, your worst, then them for doing it. An so we have Hell

There are many ways the AO can revial him self to those few, or many with out killing off the whole world, in order to move to a new and much bigger way of seeing things. If you think Christ was alway lovely, dovely, you dont know Christ. At all.

In live the AO is only a man, in life, it's after death and, how he goes out < die's, happy - sad good - bad ), an what he completes that counts.

My Question is are there other ways man would like to explore, Other oppinions humanity would like to rethink. Passively changing things, with out alot of confussion.

Say like untargeting populations. say between you big boys with the big toys fairly safely. These nukes should be moved off Earth out Range of the Earth for a limited Space defence, worthless I know but its a start, and the world need a little hope.

These things I show you, they read your sins, you can not lie or decive them. there are other dream of this level, throw out the world, not all them as bad.

Revelation, Aztec dream stone, seem pretty bad, and it could be. I have read the Aztec dream stone, I have all the Glyph + all the full Glyphs, to me it seems to be talking more about a gathering, and storing. I know the bible you could get very much the same kind of idea, almost like we are hidding there souls.

PeaceLovesAll

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 03-11-2009 at 02:12 AM.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:35 PM   #14
cinder_darkskys

Default The Holy Family ran from the holy lands because

Why would the Holy Family run from the holy lands, an just disappears.

After all this little baby, is going to save man kind.

Image 1 Non commercial studdy Image 1 copy house hold use, print great to 8x11 No other duplications or reproduction are aloud thank you. This Image I was going to relest at Christmas, but because of the state of things I feel this is the best time, It is what I believe < I'm not a Preist ) is the Holy Family running away from the holy lands, Why would they run? the Image is altera clear, the look in the mother eye mouth open in fright, the father scornful look. Each face seem to change, this do to Ageing I believe, of the peaple. altho the baby is in The blessed mother arms, he also stands on his own, the baby face changes throw the life span as well as behind the baby. note to Christ Crown of the mountains of sin, He is Born to take on the sins of all man kind, He is the defender of, the Earth. I believe peaple can recive this in life, for deeds, hard to do, but it can be done.

Image 2 Magic always starts of small.

Image 3 Non commercial studdy Image 1 copy house hold use, print great to 8x11 No other duplications or reproduction are aloud thank you.
This shows I cracked The mars Code, My doctor nere weeped when he 1st seen it.
He took a double look at the face of the angel and me. I play a game with peaple with this image can you find the maple leaf

Image 4 Net Image free of use in ICQ MSN NONCOMERIAL users

Image 5 Non commercial studdy Image 1 copy house hold use, print great to 8x11 No other dupacations or reproduction are alound thank you.
This Image is set for http://www.davidicke.com The Draco Connection studdie group, its in this Topic because of IMAGE 7, because I made CLAIMS on things on be have of Christ and or EARTH and 1 of them is all that ever been born on Earth and in Solo. How can I do that, because of the Crown in the baby head.

Image 6 Non commercial studdy Image 1 copy house hold use, print great to 8x11 No other duplications or reproduction are aloud thank you. Fight Club the Sky line is CFB seire, lower skys like the Metetron, Or big bad ass angel who Dont like Wyrms.

Image 7 Non commercial studdy Image 1 copy house hold use, print great to 8x11 No other duplications or reproduction are aloud thank you. IMAGE 7. That got to made, by something alive, It in side EARTH star system, most likely around the sun there a light ship above the main image, above that is a basic image of me pointing < sorry its not ego). If you cant it find it. It dosent its not meen its not there, this siere is part the Hammer of Thor Set, it may have to be built. How every I think its out there, around the sun, it might even be man made, some kind super weapon.

image 8 Non commercial studdy Image 1 copy house hold use, print great to 8x11 No other dupacations or reproduction are alound thank you. Eye have an Angels in my eyes

image 9 Net Image free of use in ICQ MSN NONCOMERIAL users The female white spirite The godus

image 10 is there 1 good man

United EARTH

United SOLO

UNARMED PEACEFULL WORLD RECON TEAM studdy Image 7

DEFENCE of ALL LIFE in SOLO

PeaceLovesAll

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 03-11-2009 at 01:57 AM.
Old 04-11-2009, 02:59 AM   #15
cinder_darkskys

Default GodSmack- IV- voodoo too

Image 1 Christ sits watching an writing in a book, but there are no writing of Christ, so what book is writing in. All around is peaple, and much music. His book an feather make up a man playing music, to his left is me, point the way, an part of his body. again making up the pen and book. Above me is the Thife, the thife which is Christ left shoulder, an over, Christ left shoulder, they are not conected to Christ body, I don't know them 2. I believe this 1 peason in 2 different times. most likely someone that can help, in a major way. beening higher an behind mostlikly things to come, or Dream state of Christ

Image 2 Holy Famialy fee's the holy land, runns form the peaple he there to save.
TIME is a funny thing, we look around us an think wow cool world, on the lights an Computer > it was the TV, an be before that is was, the radio. We dont think of this time as beening dirty or unclean, But back then just few years before, we dumping garbage in the streets, Back be fore we had Garbage men we just dump in the ally way. In this time plage was every were. Kings, commen military, magi, peaple would run up and asked to be touched. or touch Christ, hookers an Thife, banker called money handler, grave diggers, farmer, you name it, all wanting there little pice.

Image 3 Mark of the Lamb

Image 4 Meteron there are other topics where I explain this

Image 5 Fight Club, life a bitch when keep kicking your self in the teeth.
Is that Heaven gates < top) bottem Meteron

Image 6 CFB = Canadain Forces Base; Sis is learning to spot UFOs

Image 7 Again this is the objects supperstructor basicly, as you can see there at lest 2 ships there and they seem to be docked, in a very intellingent way as to become part of the hull of the main ship.
In other post I say there is usail up 3 or more ships, in 1 spot at 1 time, This is not that effect i was trying to explain. This is Phyical man, metal on metal, takes planing.
Fx
PK , I know its there,
I can find it.
And I can show it apone finding it

Note I have tryed just snaping shots randomly, zero imagery appears, Random is not what they want.

Spiritial Level; I feel it like Its call it me to look in that way, The bug'A'boo's are cot off guard apone me see them, hence they at work, day to day stuff here, as I been awaken so has one them. This has been showen as yet noone has found it in my imagery yet. there are many great peaples and things in my Imagery, peaple just have not cot on, to what I'm doing yet. there are bad things to come, but if we work together, pasively making, these changes, with peaples, by just helping out, or at the end the of the just saying thank you to the big guy up stairs. You just never know what you make for your selfs.

Image 8 This is part of the CFB sets, wonderfull image of a GREY in the clouds, there alot stuff going in this image. I showen many Greys in imgery again peaple just have not found them yet, I have said its a test. Peaple think they are awake and are trying to wake up, but there still much that blinds them to the real world is. Our children wont be blind, but will they know the a path, will they have a path. In this real world that that has been pulled over your eyes in order to blind you from the truth.

Image 9 The Hammer of Thor Imagery.
Im studding this IMAGE, and leave it open. The fates are funny things. The IMAGE its self is work of art. but as a message its very complex. Time is a funny thing, Its has been, and never was, as you move pass, it move slowww when your young, and faster as you age. But what if you knew what was to come, and wanted to change it. within the reality of the mattrix how would you do that.

Image 10 His guy again, I got real shape hair cut. I hate the talor, but for some one 1/2 in the ground and in the trees, and nobody there it makes it even more cool. Behide the camera taking the shot, is me. Its prety cool, this guys spirites are there with him. on his for head is a mark,< well there are many in cluding the masons) but those are not Horns there candle in the shape of legs with hands point up. Around this location you can find Wood in other images in 1 form or another, Awsum Image comes a set I'll most like call the Wood set. Ether way there no one there, 1/2 this image is Ground and, garden trees. and that a pretty good likeness of me < no ego )

I stated a week ago a statement, Satan want the WORLD NUKE, and were all still here, I think we can safly say, Satan dose not countol our goverments, Why an how can I say this bold statement, We are all still here, an every goverment in the world with Key word tech or Spider bots search, has this sites every word printed out an some one in every countery that has this tech would been watching this site long before I got here, David had made some very bold statements, and he's not unknown.

So at this point an TIME SATAN is not in Control of your goverments NUKES
PeaceLovesAll

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 04-11-2009 at 11:21 AM.
Old 04-11-2009, 11:28 AM   #16
cinder_darkskys

Default Buffalo Springfield- For What It's Worth

Time is a component of the measuring system used to sequence events, to compare the durations of events and the intervals between them, and to quantify the motions of objects. Time has been a major subject of religion, philosophy, and science, but defining it in a non-controversial manner applicable to all fields of study has consistently eluded the greatest scholars.

In physics as well as in other sciences, time is considered one of the few fundamental quantities.[1] Time is used to define other quantities – such as velocity – so defining time in terms of such quantities would result in circularity of definition.[2] An operational definition of time, wherein one says that observing a certain number of repetitions of one or another standard cyclical event (such as the passage of a free-swinging pendulum) constitutes one standard unit such as the second, is highly useful in the conduct of both advanced experiments and everyday affairs of life. The operational definition leaves aside the question whether there is something called time, apart from the counting activity just mentioned, that flows and that can be measured. Investigations of a single continuum called spacetime brings the nature of time into association with related questions into the nature of space, questions that have their roots in the works of early students of natural philosophy.

Among prominent philosophers, there are two distinct viewpoints on time. One view is that time is part of the fundamental structure of the universe, a dimension in which events occur in sequence. Time travel, in this view, becomes a possibility as other "times" persist like frames of a film strip, spread out across the time line. Sir Isaac Newton subscribed to this realist view, and hence it is sometimes referred to as Newtonian time.[3][4] The opposing view is that time does not refer to any kind of "container" that events and objects "move through", nor to any entity that "flows", but that it is instead part of a fundamental intellectual structure (together with space and number) within which humans sequence and compare events. This second view, in the tradition of Gottfried Leibniz[5] and Immanuel Kant,[6][7] holds that time is neither an event nor a thing, and thus is not itself measurable nor can it be travelled.

Temporal measurement has occupied scientists and technologists, and was a prime motivation in navigation and astronomy. Periodic events and periodic motion have long served as standards for units of time. Examples include the apparent motion of the sun across the sky, the phases of the moon, the swing of a pendulum, and the beat of a heart. Currently, the international unit of time, the second, is defined in terms of radiation emitted by caesium atoms (see below). Time is also of significant social importance, having economic value ("time is money") as well as personal value, due to an awareness of the limited time in each day and in human life spans.

The Fates were three mythological goddesses and may refer to
The Moirae or Moerae (in Greek Μοῖραι – the "apportioners", often called the The Fates), in Greek mythology, were the white-robed personifications of destiny (Roman equivalent: Parcae, euphemistically the "sparing ones", or Fata; also equivalent to the Germanic Norns). Their number became fixed at three.

The Greek word moira (μοῖρα) literally means a part or portion, and by extension one's portion in life or destiny. They controlled the metaphorical thread of life of every mortal from birth to death (and beyond).

The Parcae, in Roman mythology, were the personifications of destiny (often called The Fates in English). Their Greek equivalent were the Moirae. They controlled the metaphorical thread of life of every mortal and immortal from birth to death. Even the gods feared the Parcae. Jupiter also was subject to their power.

The names of the three Parcae were:

Nona - spun the thread of life from her distaff onto her spindle.[citation needed] Her Greek equivalent was Clotho;
Decima - measured the thread of life with her rod. Her Greek equivalent was Lachesis;
Morta - was the cutter of the thread of life. She chose the manner of a person's death. Her Greek equivalent was Atropos

The Norns (Old Norse: norn, plural: nornir) are a kind of dísir,[1] numerous female beings who rule the fates of the various races of Norse mythology.

According to Snorri Sturluson's interpretation of the Völuspá, the three most important norns, Urðr (Wyrd), Verðandi and Skuld come out from a hall standing at the Well of Urðr (well of fate) and they draw water from the well and take sand that lies around it, which they pour over the ash Yggdrasill so that its branches will not rot.[2] These norns are described as three powerful maiden giantesses (Jotuns) whose arrival from Jötunheimr ended the golden age of the gods.[2] They may be the same as the maidens of Mögþrasir who are described in Vafþrúðnismál (see below).[2]

Beside these three norns, there are many other norns who arrive when a person is born in order to determine his or her future.[2] There were both malevolent and benevolent norns, and the former caused all the malevolent and tragic events in the world while the latter were kind and protective goddesses.[2] Recent research has discussed the relation between the myths associated with norns and valkyries and the actual travelling Völvas (seiðr-workers), women who visited newborn children in the pre-Christian Norse societies.[3]

-----------------------------------------------------

The Three Witches or Weird Sisters are characters in William Shakespeare's play Macbeth (c. 1603 - 1607). Their origin lies in Holinshed's Chronicles (1587), a history of Great Britain. Other possible sources influencing their creation include British folklore, contemporary treatises on witchcraft, Scandinavian legends of the Norns, Greek and Roman myths concerning the Fates, and the Bard's own imagination. Portions of Thomas Middleton's play The Witch were incorporated into Macbeth around 1618.

Shakespeare's witches are prophetesses who hail then-General Macbeth early in the play with predictions of his rise as king. Upon committing regicide and being seated on the throne of Scotland, Macbeth hears the trio deliver ambiguous prophecies threatening his downfall. The witches' dark and contradictory natures, their "filthy" trappings and activities, as well as their intercourse with the supernatural all set an ominous tone for the play.

In the 18th century, as Shakespearean as well as supernatural art began to become popular, the witches were portrayed in a variety of ways by artists such as Henry Fuseli. Since then, their role has proven somewhat difficult for many directors to portray, due to the tendency to make their parts exaggerated or overly sensational. Some have adapted the original Macbeth into different cultures, as in Orson Welles' performance making the witches voodoo priestesses. Film adaptations have seen the witches transformed into characters familiar to the modern world, such as hippies on drugs or goth schoolgirls. Their influence reaches the literary realm as well in such works as The Third Witch and the Harry Potter series.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:17 PM   #17
herushura
Banned

Omega

A Closer look at the Omega Symbol It a symbol of the Sun Rising and/or Setting. Its also half an Ankh.

The Alpha or A, is a Pyramid, symbolizing Rising and/or Setting of the Sun

Alpha > Omega
SunRise > SunSet
Life > Death
An > Kh
ReBirth (Birth of Ra) > Resurrection (Ra's Erection)

Alpha and Omega is pure symbolism

Last edited by herushura; 05-11-2009 at 06:19 PM.
herushura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:51 PM   #18
snoopsnuffleopagus
Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by herushura View Post

Omega

A Closer look at the Omega Symbol It a symbol of the Sun Rising and/or Setting. Its also half an Ankh.

Alpha > Omega
SunRise > SunSet
Life > Death
An > Kh

I agree.

Paganic Mystery School Symbolism

The suppression of the Original Hebrew Texts of the New Covenant writings and replacement with the Greek Texts served as a 'Vehicle' to introduce Paganic Philosophy where it never existed originally.

The Greek word: Logos is another example.

In the Original Hebrew Text the phrase is: I am the Aleph and the Tau(Unity & Perfection) rather then: I am the Alpha & Omega.

Consider the Historical Facts that Hebrew is the Lashon HaKodesh; the Holy, Sacred Language of the Jews, ALL the Authors of ALL the Books of the Book of Yahweh/Bible were Torah Conscious and Torah Observant Jews.

And you may begin to realise how 'off key' Paganic Analysis of this most remarkable Book appears.

Retain a Hebraic Perspective, which is the Antithesis of ALL Mystery Schools, retain Torah Consciousness and then, only then, can one begin to understand this most remarkable Book.
http://www.yahweh.com/PWMags/PW12-04/search.htm

Quote:
Revelation 1:8, KJV—
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

By merely leaving this text as it is written, a tremendous understanding has been lost. However, if these two Greek letters are researched in detail, one will readily see that Yahweh is revealing much more about Himself than just being the beginning and the end.

In the Greek alphabet, the letter alpha is the first letter, and omega is the last letter. However, in the Hebrew Language, in which even the so-called New Testament Scriptures are now known to have been originally written, the letter aleph is the first letter, and the letter tau is the last.

It is an admitted fact by the Biblical scholars that Revelation 1:8 should say in Hebrew:

I am the ALEPH and the TAU
instead of
I am the ALPHA and OMEGA

The Anchor Bible, Revelation Volume 38, page 379, gives us the explanation of this phrase.

8. the Alpha and the Omega. The Hebrew would be aleph and taw, probably standing respectively for Urim and Thummim, the sacred lots of the high priest used to determine the will of God, and also meaning all "encompassing."

Adam Clarke, in his Commentary, Volume 6, page 971, agrees that alpha and omega are aleph and tau in Hebrew.

[The beginning and the ending.] That is, as aleph or alpha is the beginning of the alphabet, so am I the author and cause of all things; as tau or omega is the end or last letter of the alphabet, so am I the end of all things, the destroyer as well as the establisher of all things.

We would not be any better off, however, if this Scripture (Revelation 1:8) is properly rendered: "I am the Aleph and the Tau." We still would not know what Yahweh means when He identifies Himself by the first and last letters of the Hebrew alphabet, unless this is further researched.

The letters aleph and tau must be researched to see if they do have a meaning, or message, to convey.

What the Bible translators did not realize (or they rejected) is that each individual Hebrew letter can be a word or phrase unto itself, with a specific meaning. This is clearly pointed out by Fabre d'Olivet in his book, The Hebraic Tongue Restored. Dr. d'Olivet gives clear, precise explanations of the meanings of each individual Hebrew letter, and what they point out or declare. On page 98 of his book, Dr. d'Olivet also states that knowing that each Hebrew letter has a meaning of its own, is the key to understanding the Scriptures.

In reference to the letters aleph and tau, Dr. d'Olivet gives clear proof that these two letters make statements in their own right.

The first letter in the Hebrew alphabet, as Dr. d'Olivet points out from The Hebraic Tongue Restored on pages 95 and 287, Aleph stands for unity.

On pages 98 and 465 of this book, Dr. d'Olivet clearly points out that the letter tau, the last letter of the Hebrew alphabet, means and stands for perfection.
Incredible as it may sound, both single letters aleph and tau, are in themselves Hebrew words that have specific meanings.

As Clark in his Commentary, and the writers of The Anchor Bible, Revelation, have shown, the Alpha and Omega should have been written: the Aleph and the Tau.

Now, with the true meanings of these Hebrew letters revealed, all can see the statement that Yahweh is actually making in these Scriptures.

Revelation 1:8—
I am unity (Aleph) and perfection (Tau), the Beginning and the End, says Yahweh: Who is, and Who was, and Who is to come: the Almighty.

Other Scriptures verify that Yahweh is unity and perfection.

Deuteronomy 6:4—
Hear, O Israyl, Yahweh is our Father. Yahweh is One.

Yahshua Messiah, a begotten Son of Yahweh, Who was the Savior sent by Yahweh, taught that Yahweh is perfection.

Mattithyah 19:17—
But He said to him: Why do you question Me about righteousness? There is only One who is the standard of perfection, and that is Yahweh; so if you would enter into life, keep the Laws of Yahweh.

Mattithyah 5:48—
Therefore, become perfect, just as your Father Who is in heaven is perfect.

Yahweh is revealing Himself again to be unity and perfection. These Scriptures that reveal the Alpha and Omega, the Aleph and the Tau to be Yahweh Almighty (Revelation 1:8; 1:11; and 21:6) do not point out Yahshua Messiah. Nor can Revelation 22:13, in which this phrase was added, be used to claim that Yahshua Messiah pre-existed.

Last edited by snoopsnuffleopagus; 05-11-2009 at 06:53 PM.
snoopsnuffleopagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 07:07 PM   #19
herushura
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopsnuffleopagus View Post
I agree.

In the Greek alphabet, the letter alpha is the first letter, and omega is the last letter. However, in the Hebrew Language, in which even the so-called New Testament Scriptures are now known to have been originally written, the letter aleph is the first letter, and the letter tau is the last.

[/[/B]QUOTE]
The Last letter of the Pheonician alphabet is Taw or Tau, Taw means Mark as in "Mark of Cain"

The Symbol of Taw is a Cross or X.

The Mark of the Beast/cain literally means "The Cross of the Beast/Cain"
this would mean revelations condemned people who carry crosses, how many Christian carry a cross? oops.

Last edited by herushura; 05-11-2009 at 07:09 PM.
herushura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 12:29 PM   #20
cinder_darkskys

Default Saliva- Ladies & Gentlemen- Ladies & Gentlemen

very cool

herushura; Omega

Alpha > Omega
SunRise > SunSet
Life > Death
An > Kh

Question what dose the half an Ankh mean and symbolize
Im not sure my self < I would be guessing but)
< between life an death maybe))
Image 1

snoopsnuffleopagus much of the old works have been prevert, mostly by human error, some of its from changing times, others there hindding things so others can't achive, what any one can, they think only they can.
Paganic Mystery School Symbolism This can go back, As well as China can be pre Hebrew Texts,

The suppression of the Original Hebrew Texts, they did them selfs because they were likly told to, most likely the ARK an the stone of destanty, and they have dreamers. Aspect of Jewish Religions are which are reviled artfacts, over the passed severial years after the Jewish peaples started talking about the End times, there waiting for some one. There showing they have kept there faith. In my religion St. Ann is in a Glass coffin, I think that who she is, in a church, so hiddin stuff is not there things. good info

Image 2 BSG II great tv show wounderfull seen StarBuck baby < smile )

Image 3 Who care's its just a bit DnA suck it out an bag for the trash can, aborssion and pornography

Image 4 This shot was labled 1 in a million. I would said God smile at him on that day. Freedom what would you pay to keep that around.

Image 5 This youg lady was in the fast draw, was the fastest of her times, I actial seen her shoot on Talk show-J. Leno show I think.

Image 6 This is the prize, The possibility of humanity invited in to stars, at lest the Milklyway, just one of the keys. but there a few things we got to fix here 1st. Think of it We could take severial life less planets and do some realy wild studdies, that could change our world, dayly. Taraforming Cloning in the saftly of a man made world, out size the system, space war tactic, We have non. Why more then one planet, over the long hull, main studdies field should split up.It will take severial generations of peaple, such as Biosphereic studies all new. you know new rings around Saturn dont just magicly appear you know, that water had to come from some where, is there any where close by that you of has got to much water that you know of.

Image 7 In up comming Topic I will do the hammer of thor. I split up the main IMAGE set over severial topics which refects, and poster topics. study them you will have deeper understanding of what we need to do. If you found and studdied the Imagery for study, you have realized, some realy wonderfull things, these Cloud Images are whats I think are called Royal aproclaimations. I do not make the statements my Imagery dose, Im just telling you.

the hammer of thor set holds, a lot information. in the undusted sets, Its like finding a old poster or image, and finding peaple have loved partied had fun and lived around and IMAGE. Thats the magic I'm always talking about LIFE. The Hammer of Thor is like that full magic. earlier post I post a device, I think that my engin, or power sorce. when the US of A exploded the 1st Bomb, a man made a statement.
that statement is a fact of that second. What if he had stopped. Someone else would have build it and who knows what the world would be like. But here we are, all alive.

Image 8 Cloud shape any one can spot, the center one is a special, I have never seen one that big that close to me be fore. I watch it about 10 to 15 minits, and when to the gas station and talk to the guy working and asked him if he like to see it.

Image 10 Hear no evil see no evil say no evil.
herushura
The Last letter of the Pheonician alphabet is Taw or Tau, Taw means Mark as in "Mark of Cain"

The Symbol of Taw is a Cross or X.

The Mark of the Beast/cain literally means "The Cross of the Beast/Cain"
this would mean revelations condemned people who carry crosses, how many Christian carry a cross? oops.

I like to study the known marks. do you have any imagery of these marks, that have been study before.
The word over has so many diferent meenings, like a Cross. Christian carry a cross's look like a
Evil is not hard to find my friend, you just have to look at the world. Who's doing what, which goverments try work for there peaples and which look after them selfs.

Its my oppinion that the mark of the Beast, is a horn, symbolizing little horn. I have seveial marks the mt of god, above an below. Christ < this mark is my soul, or the lamb, Im also marked by him in other ways), mark of the godus < also the mark of the Masson's ), Mark of Alpha and the Omega, < Omega) I have shown, others.

herushura this Beasty every one so freaked out about, we are fight it. but there killing the wrong thing.
because understanding is so limited in this subject, you make a very good point, all around.

Sorry for my type o's
PeaceLovesAll
Will edit if time permits

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 23-11-2009 at 03:23 PM.