Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 24-06-2018, 10:57 AM   #341
Ooberman

Benjamin.H.Freedman 1961 speech, Extended Version HD (1:19:05)

Frankly speaking against Zionism in 1961: Benjamin H. Freedman speech at the Willard Hotel. Transcripts: http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/freedman.htm

'The Truth will stand on its own merit, by Benjamin H. Freedman.

Born in 1890, he was a successful Jewish businessman in New York City. He was at one time the principal owner of the Woodbury Soap Company. He defected from the Jewish movement in 1945, and spent the remainder of his life and most of his considerable fortune, at least 2.5 million dollars, exposing the Jewish tyranny which has enveloped the USA.

Freedman had been an insider at the highest levels of Jewish organizations involved in gaining power in the USA. Mr. Freedman was personally acquainted with Bernard Baruch, Samuel Untermyer, Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Roosevelt, Joseph Kennedy, and John F. Kennedy, and many more movers and shakers of our times.'
Atrocity propaganda is a term referring to the spreading of deliberate fabrications or exaggerations about the crimes committed by an enemy, constituting a form of psychological warfare - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocity_propaganda
Ooberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2018, 06:48 AM   #342
bamboozooka

spat my coffee out when i read lizard prince to deliver message of peace from israhell to palestine. complete with skull cap.
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2018, 05:20 PM   #343
Ooberman

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboozooka View Post
spat my coffee out when i read lizard prince to deliver message of peace from israhell to palestine. complete with skull cap.
Atrocity propaganda is a term referring to the spreading of deliberate fabrications or exaggerations about the crimes committed by an enemy, constituting a form of psychological warfare - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocity_propaganda
Ooberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 01:34 AM   #344
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboozooka View Post
I'm guessing this is the same visit where Israel barred a Muslim journalist from Prince William's event:

https://www.thenational.ae/world/men...uslim-1.744873

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 03:15 PM   #345
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

Watch: Far right Israelis celebrate Palestinian baby burned to death

On Tuesday, two dozen far-right protesters celebrated the death of an 18-month-old Palestinian child murdered in July 2015 as the toddler’s remaining family members walked out of the Central District Court in Lod, Israel.
In July 2015, 18-month year-old Ali Saad Dawabsha was killed in an arson attack by Jewish right-wing terrorists on his Palestinian family's home in Duma, a Palestinian town in the northern West Bank. The toddler's parents, Riham and Saad Dawabsha, also died from their injuries within weeks of the attack. The couple's other child, Ahmed Dawabsha, who was five years old at the time of the attack, survived, although he suffered severe burns that required months of treatment.

?"Where is Ali? Ali's dead. Ali's on the grill," right-wing protesters chanted Tuesday as the child's uncle and grandfather, Nasr and Hussein Dawabsha, respectively, walked out of the courtroom. The Dawabsha family was at the courthouse for a ruling about the admissibility of confessions provided by two suspects involved in the 2015 attack.

"Where is Ali? He's burned!" other supporters chanted while laughing. Although there were around 20 police officers at the scene, they did not attempt to stop the chants.

"These racist barbaric chants indicate that [the far-right protesters] natural place is a zoo," Nasr Dawabsha told The Times of Israel Tuesday outside the courtroom.

If a Palestinian celebrated the murder of an Israeli in the same way as the protesters, "they would receive the harshest of punishments from the authorities," Nasr noted, adding that the police appeared to be "ensuring the protection" of the protesters
https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/2...stinian-death/

Frankie Boyle

Last edited by nofuture; 28-06-2018 at 08:17 PM.
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 05:02 PM   #346
metaspiral

that Benjamin freedman speech opened my eyes 10 years ago
metaspiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 05:56 PM   #347
tinfoil hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofuture View Post
Watch: Far right Israelis celebrate Palestinian baby burned to deatb

On Tuesday, two dozen far-right protesters celebrated the death of an 18-month-old Palestinian child murdered in July 2015 as the toddler’s remaining family members walked out of the Central District Court in Lod, Israel.
In July 2015, 18-month year-old Ali Saad Dawabsha was killed in an arson attack by Jewish right-wing terrorists on his Palestinian family's home in Duma, a Palestinian town in the northern West Bank. The toddler's parents, Riham and Saad Dawabsha, also died from their injuries within weeks of the attack. The couple's other child, Ahmed Dawabsha, who was five years old at the time of the attack, survived, although he suffered severe burns that required months of treatment.

?"Where is Ali? Ali's dead. Ali's on the grill," right-wing protesters chanted Tuesday as the child's uncle and grandfather, Nasr and Hussein Dawabsha, respectively, walked out of the courtroom. The Dawabsha family was at the courthouse for a ruling about the admissibility of confessions provided by two suspects involved in the 2015 attack.

"Where is Ali? He's burned!" other supporters chanted while laughing. Although there were around 20 police officers at the scene, they did not attempt to stop the chants.

"These racist barbaric chants indicate that [the far-right protesters] natural place is a zoo," Nasr Dawabsha told The Times of Israel Tuesday outside the courtroom.

If a Palestinian celebrated the murder of an Israeli in the same way as the protesters, "they would receive the harshest of punishments from the authorities," Nasr noted, adding that the police appeared to be "ensuring the protection" of the protesters
https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/2...stinian-death/
That's just like here in Blighty where Muslims can openly call for our deaths while we cant even draw a cartoon of Mo without getting our heads chopped off.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 01:54 AM   #348
sevenhills

I seem to have unearthed some real afro centrist comedy gold here.

To think some people want us to believe that Egyptians were in some way related to what we now now as AfroAmericans is one of the biggest idiocies I have ever fell about laughing at
sevenhills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 02:08 AM   #349
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenhills View Post
I seem to have unearthed some real afro centrist comedy gold here.

To think some people want us to believe that Egyptians were in some way related to what we now now as AfroAmericans is one of the biggest idiocies I have ever fell about laughing at
The even bigger idiocy is that my people believe the lie that they are Afro Americans. When they are the true aboriginals of the Americas. Yeah, just another lie that was told by TPTB on their quest for dominance.