Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 17-11-2012, 02:59 PM   #41
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo
All sheeple are taught from an early age to ridicule anyone who is different.
And they sadly all do also
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2012, 05:45 PM   #42
twilight_sparkle
Banned

I was in Tesco today, and I saw a number of women with Pudsey "Paedobear" ears and bucket's hanging round, they had loads of kiddies from about 6 years in leggings an leotards, there's board up saying it's a Tap a Thon for Children in Need. One of the women, I kid you not was even wearing a Terry Wogan T Shirt!!! I really wish I was joking.
Then they had some shitty pop music playing, and the kids dancing, this was in the middle of fucking Tesco, you couldn't make it up!!!
I went up to one of the women, the one with Sir Terry on her shirt and her mate and asked her why they were doing it, she got quite defensive when I said they should support charities directly, not go though the BBC. She says, I watched it yesterday, all those poor kids... blah blah. So i told her the charity was just a big publicity stunt for celebrities and a front for the BBC paedophile ring and she challenged me... Well what are you doing?
So I showed her the Cards For Justice page and hopefully, that's another person on the road to waking up... doubt it tho
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2012, 07:45 PM   #43
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude111 View Post
And they sadly all do also
Yet people in here use insulting labels against those who do not follow alternative beliefs.

To call people sheeple is a sad attempt by people to exalt their own beliefs over those of others on the pretext that they somehow know 'what is really going on'
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2012, 02:25 PM   #44
jon galt

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Yet people in here use insulting labels against those who do not follow alternative beliefs.

To call people sheeple is a sad attempt by people to exalt their own beliefs over those of others on the pretext that they somehow know 'what is really going on'
+1

I doubt any truly awakened or enlightened person would elevate them self above others.
True spiritual people are the most humble. Ego is destructive.

Last edited by jon galt; 18-11-2012 at 05:17 PM.
jon galt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2012, 09:28 PM   #45
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat
Ah man!!
Old 18-11-2012, 10:13 PM   #46
iforgie

Quote:
Ah man!!
Some one got is right it man and mankind.
Sheep get fliced
monkey see monkey do
Hu!man being stupid
and put b.s before person.
Magic is real you cast a spell with words.

Last edited by iforgie; 18-11-2012 at 10:15 PM. Reason: spelling
iforgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2012, 09:03 PM   #47
nattnatt
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by somebloke View Post
I used to work as a nightclub promoter. I used to chat with other DJs/promoters about the social biology of the scene, and we all came to the conclusion separately that only about 1 in 20 people are the "doers" in the club, with the other 19 out of 20 people either watching or following the "doers".

It's the same thing in greater society.

Something else that we did as part of nightclub promotion was to empower regular patrons and make them part of the club, in essence turning "watchers" or "followers" into "doers". I witnessed some amazing transformations, where otherwise meek, quiet people turned into the cool dudes that were the life of the party and made the club fantastic.

The same tactics must be applied in the real world to people that we derogatorily call "sheeple" (a term I don't much like, to be honest).

Everyone has a reason for being as they are. In reality they're just like you or I, and require a set of ideals or experiences to baby step them into full awareness. For most people, it's indoctrination into the system, coupled with responsibility to work (that is why the work week is so long - 40 hours plus per week, plus commute, plus dressing etc) so that they have neither the time nor the inclination to become doers.

Therefore, it is our personal responsibility to provide information to those people accordingly to put them on the path of awakening - because the funny thing about waking up is that once it starts, it can't stop.
Some nice points right there. Everybody should stop making david icke forum their main forum. Choose another one and spread the information there instead. We need more people and just as somebloke says it isn't that hard to change peoples mind. Try talking to their hearts. And don't be fooled into sinking to the idiots level. Show those people who DO NOT WRITE OR SPEAK the way. Those are the ones we can help understand what's going on. But then you have to show them that you are more mature, more loving and more concerned about peoples well being than those idiots trying to spread fear and hate.

So come on now, David already gave you all the ammunition you need, let's talk with people everywhere. Don't expect anything else than ridicule, have fun with it. And remember, those who don't write may be people who instead talks with there families and friends.

And I agree, don't call people sheeples or other names. That only makes you look as bad.
nattnatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2012, 09:59 PM   #48
reptileslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirsty4 View Post
Sometimes I think that is really it - the majority exist solely as part of the illusion/trap for the few of us that are able to question this illusory reality. Lets say 5% awake 95% ignorant, remove the 95% what are you left with?
We are left with 'us' and the nwo scum, so it is obviously down to 'us' to take the nwo out!

Last edited by reptileslayer; 25-11-2012 at 10:05 PM.
reptileslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2012, 10:04 PM   #49
reptileslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
All sheeple are taught from an early age to ridicule anyone who is different. It's a clever defense mechanism to keep people in the herd because as humans we do no like being ridiculed. They're also taught to point out the offender to all the other sheeple so they can all gang up on the offender and ridicule gang style.

We can see this happening everywhere in every day life. Just look at how the sheeple gang up on those in forums who post something that threatens their status quo.

Whenever any of the sheeple try and give me any of their mindless crap, i annihilate them in every way you can imagine. They never try it on again
reptileslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2012, 11:39 PM   #50
colinberry1

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptileslayer View Post
Correct many of the human race as a team. The 'elite' will be toast. But looking at the state of most people on this planet, i don't hold out much hope.
Well by just being here without realising you have placed yourself in danger when dealing with the devil, he is much more rootless than you can ever dream of.

His cunning powerful and devious, if you're still here you do not pose a threat to him, if you are intelligent he has already tried to make you his advocate.

But if you still refuse to comply with his mentality he will try his best to keep you down, he'll have his spies everywhere keeping their eyes on you, making sure that you remain harmless to him.

But at the end of the day you have your conscience and your soul to confront, the genuine people who are here generally have seen the devils true colours and have decided to make their stand.

After all most of us was born into a world that was already establish by the devil, the world may be created by God but he does not rule us, we were given free will to make our choice whether to enter the kingdom we believe in or enter the kingdom of God.

Good people will never ever be able to destroy the devil, the devil will be destroyed by our Creator true natural catastrophes, the same way the devil destroys his enemies.

The reason why we are easily destroyed, its because we depend on each other for survival.
colinberry1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 02:53 AM   #51
Dude111

Indeed and the thing to do is DEPEND ON OURSELVES!! (Hard to do)

Last edited by Dude111; 28-11-2012 at 02:53 AM.
Old 30-11-2012, 11:35 AM   #52
colinberry1

Quote:
Indeed and the thing to do is DEPEND ON OURSELVES!! (Hard to do)
Well not only hard to achieve, but basically nearly impossible.
http://12160.info/video/video/show?i...sg_share_video
As the years passed us by it don't seem to be that we are achieving much the people seem to be contented with their fate, even though the injustice that takes place all around us people seem to be so helpless or even ignorant with the help of the Internet educating them on the injustice that is taking place all around them in different areas of our lives,

I must say I'm totally bewildered in coming here, I expect to at leas fine a group of people totally different from other forum's that has woken up and realise they need to be friends with each other and unite to a common cause that we strongly believe in. Instead I find us still stuck in the same groove trying to find a miracle, something that will never come unless we create it.

I do realise there could be a possibility that we could be amongst people that we cannot trust but in uniting with each other at least we are connected in some sort of way, who knows some sort of miracle may come of it.

Please do feel free to add me to your friends list, and let's hope we can create a miracle one day.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:54 PM   #53
jason74

Well, I saw an overweight, middle-aged woman walk across a supermarket carpet today with a large framed photograph of Obama, waving from a lectern. Had the words 'Destiny' below the image.

I find most people totally bizarre, to be honest. Everywhere there are clues, as clear as daylight. Yet many, if not most, seem incapable of connecting even a couple of dots.
jason74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 08:33 AM   #54
colinberry1

Yes you're right in many ways, it's the way we have been brought up we come from a generation that is just waking up, important knowledge is available on the net but yet blighted by those who choose to discredit it.

The problem is that we do not have a lot of time to wait and see the outcome what total corruption can bring.

Dr. Barrie Trower - 30 Minute Reality Update
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdB-t...ure=youtu.be&a

Domestic Terrorism - Silent Rape – HD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMFWa...ature=youtu.be
Old 24-03-2013, 10:25 PM   #55
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2013, 01:40 PM   #56
phil85

I was talking about this topic just this morning with a friend.

My father for example, is a "sheeple". He's a fanatic biblic-christian follower. When I tried to speak with him about my "point of view" he denied, turned and refused to listen.

If a kid grew up with the beliefs that Santa Claus exists, and no one broke his thoughts, when he will be adult, he probably still believe in Santa, and no one will can change his point of view. Is like more than 30.000 than men are trapped in this fake convinctions, pretend that a people understand this, after all this time is absurd.

I think that if you try to give all this infos, you will obtain the opposite. So, a mind still sleeping, he needs a little at a time, to be able to understand and then make the spiritual leap. I, for example, I'm realizing that I have needed a person so hard to understand, to do my awakening, and to move to the next level I need him and his firm convictions. all we can do is wait for the people who are around us, come through our vague messages to ask for help and then show him the way. force a blind person to see, there is a risk that it closes in on itself, and he will deny the comparison.

I loved a thing that David wrote on " Human race get off your knees" is. Infinite love is the answer. The rest is just an illusion.
phil85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2013, 10:36 PM   #57
lucky merv
Banned

Are people unaware of reality.
Not really they just don't talk about it, most people instinctively know they're being fucked, by everyone including their next door neighbour most likely.

Last edited by lucky merv; 25-03-2013 at 10:36 PM.
lucky merv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2013, 11:59 AM   #58
fluxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by algernon View Post
Oh how wrong! It is because the sheeple are stupid and bareley conscious that the sheeple resort to revolution. If the population were able to think, then revolution would not be necessary, in other words revolution is a by-product of stupidity and more akin to mob behaviour.

The point is missed again. We are all in it. It is not about attributing blame, but more about accepting personal responsiblity!
Your mental analysis fails to take into
account - cause & effect. Only via the cause, can we
predict the future.

The cause of this state, which much of the population,
finds itself in, is not stupor. People are not stupid.
They are very wise, without even knowing it.
You think our lessons, through the centuries, are in vain?

You are 'awake' today, only due to your forefathers and their wisdom / lessons in life.

The population as a whole, follows evolution.
It was the pharaohs who broke this sequence.

It was the kings who told us lies. All along. With the help
of their freemasons, they have manipulated society.
We are not stupid, far from it.

They call us religious - the rulers have coined it 'religion' when in truth, we are spiritual only.
They have encapsulated our spiritual thirst, by calling it religion.

As we are spiritual, they knew this, as pharaohs, so they devised a mechanism to substitute this spiritual thirst -
The Egyptian mysteries ; the first religion of salvation.

This was the first intended installment of fear.
The Egyptian mysteries is the root of all earthly religions/cults/sects.

It was used by the pharaohs to install superstition so that
we fear what the kings represent. They would help control reincarnation upon death, so we must follow ma'at.

So in truth we were never stupid, we believed in their gods 100% - this does not make us stupid, but loyal and failful
. The rulers have taken advantage of this. Plain and simple.

It is not our fault , that they were telling lies - but theirs.

It is our mission to learn and install wisdom, in place of superstition, which the kings forced upon our neurons.

This superstition, is fading. We are waking up because
the church was not a condition of our childhood.
fluxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2013, 04:19 PM   #59
colinberry1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxed View Post

It was the kings who told us lies. All along. With the help
of their freemasons, they have manipulated society.
We are not stupid, far from it.

Yes I have to agree with you to a certain extent, taking into consideration the different personas amongst us that really changes the game, you also have to take into consideration the majority of working class people was program to look up to the ruling classes to enable themselves to survive, when you live in the days when survival was so important to the ordinary family it did not leave you a lot of scope to realise that you have been undermined, lied too and cheated, abused, all because you were a custom to a simple way of life.

Well to those who question our existence, did our Creator bring us into this world to serve a bunch of liars and to live in the society that is dominated by corruption, well any human being with some common sense will say no, but yet we seem to be trapped in this situation. It is no use of turning to those who are not willing to do something about it, but to unite with those who willing to sacrifice for change, you have to view those who sit on the fence not prepared to do anything about it as damage people who do not see what there actions create.

But at the same time do not forget that the devil is ruthless, cunning, deceiving and willing to pay your best friend to stab you in the back, if you fail to take this reality into consideration you be fighting a lost cause, therefore you have to realise that you need to unite with others with your same views but learn not to trust each other at present until a sufficient following have occurred and then you would have to make the journey to your soul with each other. I think the sacrifice you would have to make is not so much what the devil will throw at you but how much you're willing to change to face your infinite being, know thyself, and be prepared to face the light.

The devil is the least of our fears, he can only destroy our lives and possibly kill us, but the journey we fail to accomplish is to know ourselves and what the creator has really created, I do believe we are a sacred being’s, we just have to overcome our fears within us, we are the problem not the devil.
Old 28-03-2013, 04:23 PM   #60
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by algernon View Post
David Icke talks about people being in denial and burying their heads in the sand. All of his talks are about big brother manipulation.

David Icke acknowledges that people are "SHEEPLE". The two are incompatable. If people are in denial, this assumes a level of intelligence.
If people are sheeple this assumes no intellingence.

If the majority of the human race are sheeple, and all experience points to this, as the population just tamely go along with the big brother manipulations without question; then it is no good David trying to talk to sheep and highlighting the big brother manipulation, they just won't get it!

David Icke needs to explain how the human race are made sheeple, in everyday working man's experience.

In other words the human race needs to understand that we are sheeple, once we reach this understanding, we can then move forward and learn how to think.

At the moment the human race thinks it is Intelligent!
"WE are the true believers.
THEY are Sheeple."

That sounds familiar.... Just substitute any heresy or people of choice for the term sheeple and you're right there in the line of a fine old religious tradition.
WTF
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote