Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 19-04-2010, 10:21 PM   #1

Default First men on the moon

Couple of links to movies based on first men in the moon based on H.G Wells novel portraying hollow moon inhabited by insect like creatures . s oits an old idea at least .

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...the+Moon&uni=1

2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2010, 10:29 PM   #2
guuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 View Post
Couple of links to movies based on first men in the moon based on H.G Wells novel portraying hollow moon inhabited by insect like creatures . s oits an old idea at least .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hUQZCiFS6A
Er.....no..no and no again. This film had already been made in 1964.
Old 19-04-2010, 11:17 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by guuna View Post
Er.....no..no and no again. This film had already been made in 1964.
The first link was for an old black and white movie staring lionel jeffries from 1964 , right said fred singers dad ! heres a link for part one on its own follow other links for next parts . loved this movie when i was a kid aged around 10 on tv

Last edited by 2013; 19-04-2010 at 11:17 PM.
Old 20-04-2010, 03:17 AM   #4
guuna

ok, Sorry. The 1964 movie is not in black and white sir.

I assure you it was in color. It is a classic, Lionel Jeffries is an icon (Sadly recently passed away.) The SFX were by Ray Harryhousen.

that's the real deal.
Old 20-04-2010, 03:25 AM   #5
guuna

Quote:
The first link was for an old black and white movie staring lionel jeffries from 1964 , right said fred singers dad ! heres a link for part one on its own follow other links for next parts . loved this movie when i was a kid aged around 10 on tv

whoh... Lionel jeffries is the father of Right Said Fred Blokes?

Dude, u got your story wrong.
Old 20-04-2010, 03:34 AM   #6
guuna

Quote:

Sorry to nit pick once again dude.

It's actually first men IN the moon.

Not ON the moon.

Lionel Jeffries would kick our butts.
Old 20-04-2010, 09:30 AM   #7
dunadan

Quote:

Seems to me that there were lots of sci-fi movies in the 1950/60/70's that featured underground dwellings/bases of alien type creatures and the like.

The question is; did these great writers/minds know something that we didnt - back then? Or have we been 'conditioned' to accept such concepts and ideas now?
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2010, 09:26 PM   #8

Quote:
ok, Sorry. The 1964 movie is not in black and white sir.

I assure you it was in color. It is a classic, Lionel Jeffries is an icon (Sadly recently passed away.) The SFX were by Ray Harryhousen.

that's the real deal.
When i was a kid we only had a black and white tv so every movie i watched them was black and white , we couldnt afford the luxury of colour
Ray Harryhousen classic effects love jason and the argonauts watched that every christmas now i remember that in colour 1963 year i was born must of had colour set by time it was on tv .Perhaps that was an urban myth about lionel jeffries being mateys dad it was a much talked about rumour then back in the day when they were famous
Quote:
Sorry to nit pick once again dude.

It's actually first men IN the moon.

Not ON the moon.

Lionel Jeffries would kick our butts
At least it was in not on the moon and not uranus , seems we are rightback to right said fred again!
Old 20-04-2010, 10:25 PM   #9
guuna

thanks for that 2013.

the 1964 version was filmed in some bizarre Panivision lens, this has led to tv versions of it over the years looking really crap. where i come from we didn't even have telly til 1976!

the fully restored dvd is amazing though, the scene where Cavor and Bedford inadvertantly break through the lunar lens pit is breathtaking, I challenge you to watch that and not get goosebumps.

also looking at it with your conspiratorial hat on is quite interesting, with the story told in flashback with a 'real' moon mission taking place in 1963 (in the parrallell universe where this is taking place.), i Get the idea that there was a lot of weird NASA psy-ops packed into this movie.

it's interesting that there are two versions of this story coming out soon, this 3-d version you mention as well as a production for the BBC.

Yup, two versions in the space of a few months. strange.

i've not heard that strange allegation about Lionel jeffires and the Fairbrass brothers before, Jeffries also starred in another film fillled with all sorts of weird CHITTY CHITTY BANG BANG. I understand he was possibly a Jesuit, although i can't confirm this.
Old 20-04-2010, 11:27 PM   #10

Quote:
thanks for that 2013.

the 1964 version was filmed in some bizarre Panivision lens, this has led to tv versions of it over the years looking really crap. where i come from we didn't even have telly til 1976!

the fully restored dvd is amazing though, the scene where Cavor and Bedford inadvertantly break through the lunar lens pit is breathtaking, I challenge you to watch that and not get goosebumps.

also looking at it with your conspiratorial hat on is quite interesting, with the story told in flashback with a 'real' moon mission taking place in 1963 (in the parrallell universe where this is taking place.), i Get the idea that there was a lot of weird NASA psy-ops packed into this movie.

it's interesting that there are two versions of this story coming out soon, this 3-d version you mention as well as a production for the BBC.

Yup, two versions in the space of a few months. strange.

i've not heard that strange allegation about Lionel jeffires and the Fairbrass brothers before, Jeffries also starred in another film fillled with all sorts of weird CHITTY CHITTY BANG BANG. I understand he was possibly a Jesuit, although i can't confirm this.
I will have to check out thew new dvd version thanks for the info , that movie always stayed with me along with the one about an astronaut who went on a mission but landed in half the time , he was accused of failing and returning but there was another parallel earth sending his alternative self on the same mission . Roy thinnes ? i think from the invaders .
Perhaps the right said fred rumour came about due to the song bybernard cribbens which they took their name from . maybe he was in movies with lionel jeffries .sounds like the type of thing they would say in an interview as a wind up .
Quote:
indeed especially as the new icke book deals with the subject ?

Last edited by 2013; 20-04-2010 at 11:29 PM. Reason: addition
Old 21-04-2010, 03:40 PM   #11
guuna

The movie your thinking of there is JOURNEY TO THE FAR SIDE OF THE SUN,starring Roy THinnes of the Invaders.

Also quite an interesting film to look at in relation to Ickes' books, alluding to things such as parallel dimensions and possibly Niburu, of course these things are not specified in the film but the info can be interpreted in that way.
Old 25-09-2011, 06:23 PM   #12
gort

Quote:

Yes,a very old idea,and Wells did his part in conditioning the masses.In the movie version of his : "Shape of things to Come" one can find predictive programming all over it.Delata wing fighters,war with Iraq,world wars,and a vision of the future---- dystopian or utopian--- predicated upon which tribe one comes from,in the final analysis.
gort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2011, 10:14 PM   #13
nirvana
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
Seems to me that there were lots of sci-fi movies in the 1950/60/70's that featured underground dwellings/bases of alien type creatures and the like.

The question is; did these great writers/minds know something that we didnt - back then? Or have we been 'conditioned' to accept such concepts and ideas now?

Yes they knew the truth .They knew that reptilians live in the moon and pop down every now and then when they run out of tea bags.

My mate larry the reptilian told me this.
nirvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2011, 10:51 PM   #14
gort

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana View Post
Yes they knew the truth .They knew that reptilians live in the moon and pop down every now and then when they run out of tea bags.

No,what they knew was the coming Strong Delusion to be used on mankind in a century or so to enslave them completely-- body,mind and soul.The mind is shackled already but the bigger picture was being gone over here by a few of us awhile back,but is now here,although I'm well aware of the reply to the other member being given with tongue-in-cheek using sarcasm.
gort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 08:37 PM   #15
guuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana View Post

I must congratulate you on having a nice avatar.

I cannot give you any further compliments sadly.
Old 12-10-2011, 02:51 PM   #16
dunadan

Quote:
I must congratulate you on having a nice avatar.

I cannot give you any further compliments sadly.
Nice one
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote