Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 02-05-2010, 11:21 AM   #1

Default Moon Versus Venus

If the moon was an artificial structure put in place to control or observe us what about venus ? The mayan calendar with all its 2012 links supposedly began in 3113 bc with the birth of venus . the planet was at one time not a part of our solar system and maybe appeared due to some cataclysm . Quetzalcoatl
The feathered serpent is linked to this myth as venus was also possibly a comet that got caught in our solar system . The thing about venus is it spins in the opposite direction to all the other planets ? So apart from the main players in the occult worshipping venus as well as saturn and its association with jesus and lucifer , could it be that Venus is a counter balance to the moon and the entitys ruling it . Venus reverse orbit could be a subtle clue to this , any thoughts on the matter .If there was a time before the moon as some ancient cultures and myths state and venus also then maybe they are part of the myth about gods or brothers ruling and warring over us linked to mars god of war venus goddess of love etc

Last edited by 2013; 02-05-2010 at 11:23 AM. Reason: spell check
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:23 PM   #2
somethinganonymous

My take, just a guess... Venus is Lucifer the fallen angel, and Venus appeared in our solar system when Satan fell from the Heavens.

Venus caused the cataclysm we know to be the great flood, causing the ocean to fall from the atmosphere down to earth, flooding our once beautiful planet, and brining our world out from the 4th world into our current 5th world, according to Hopi prophecies. Anyway, Satan is the instigator and perpetraitor of all evil in our world.

Peace
somethinganonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 10:11 PM   #3

Revelation 22:16,
"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."
Dont want to take the thread off topic i know it could bear relevance to this but i was more refering to venus as a spaceship , hollowed out planet acting in a similar matter to the moon if this is the case .The fact it has an opposite orbit to earth and other planets in this system
Old 02-05-2010, 10:18 PM   #4
aratron

interesting thread.
aratron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 09:03 AM   #5
pri01

Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinganonymous View Post
My take, just a guess... Venus is Lucifer the fallen angel, and Venus appeared in our solar system when Satan fell from the Heavens.

Venus caused the cataclysm we know to be the great flood, causing the ocean to fall from the atmosphere down to earth, flooding our once beautiful planet, and brining our world out from the 4th world into our current 5th world, according to Hopi prophecies. Anyway, Satan is the instigator and perpetraitor of all evil in our world.

Peace
I also believe the source of our oceans was connected with venus. From my understanding, venus is a planet that once had water and scientists account for its water loss from being too close to the sun.

I don't think the sky thousands of years ago looked like the sky today.
pri01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 11:16 AM   #6
somethinganonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by pri01 View Post
I also believe the source of our oceans was connected with venus. From my understanding, venus is a planet that once had water and scientists account for its water loss from being too close to the sun.

I don't think the sky thousands of years ago looked like the sky today.
venus probalby had water, symbolized as Lucifer having wings, and the dissipation of the water of Venus, is probalby symbolized by Lucifer loosing his wing and falling... Venus looses the water, water falls on earth. I.e. Lucifer was cast out of Heaven and fell to the earth...

Peace
somethinganonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:13 PM   #7
pri01

Quote:
venus probalby had water, symbolized as Lucifer having wings, and the dissipation of the water of Venus, is probalby symbolized by Lucifer loosing his wing and falling... Venus looses the water, water falls on earth. I.e. Lucifer was cast out of Heaven and fell to the earth...

Peace
That's a good explanation.
pri01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:52 PM   #8

Quote:

Peace
That makes sense good post .also explains the feathered serpent myth

Last edited by 2013; 03-05-2010 at 07:53 PM.
Old 10-05-2010, 11:01 AM   #9
starshine
Banned

The Planet Venus could actually in reality have life and NASA would create bullstory as per usual.
starshine is offline   Reply With Quote