Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 01-12-2009, 12:46 PM   #21
cinder_darkskys

Default The Offspring-Conspiracy of One-Original Prankster

The son of Earth

-It’s-A-Brave-New-World-
This is the price of Earth; its currency is life and death.
This is the price of Freedom; its currency is blood, of self sacrifice.
This is the price of Man; its currency is Satin greed and misconception.
This is the price of Religion; its currency is your soul, of self sacrifice.
This is the price of Stars; its currency is infinite compassion and intelligent.

We are of Earth of we stand ready and willing an able to defend her if need be and for all its life held within Earths Eden. We will do this with every drop of our blood. We do this for the lowest form of life and for the highest form of life, we call this god. To the Best of what we have learned we are the only intelligent life form within this Earth Star system. We of the Earth and the guardians of Earth Eden call this Star System Solo.
cinder_darkskys is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 01:19 PM   #22
cinder_darkskys

Default Mars God of War

Mars (mythology)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ludovisi AresAncient Roman religion

Main doctrines
Polytheism & numen
Mythology
Imperial cult · Festivals

Practices
Temples · Funerals
Votive offerings · Animal sacrifice

Twelve major deities
Apollo · Ceres · Diana · Juno
Jupiter · Mars · Mercury · Minerva
Neptune · Venus · Vesta · Vulcan

Other major deities
Divus Augustus · Divus Julius · Fortuna
The Lares · Quirinus · Pluto · Sol Invictus

Lesser deities
Adranus · Averrunci · Averruncus
Bellona · Bona Dea · Bromius
Caelus · Castor and Pollux · Clitunno
Cupid · Dis Pater · Faunus · Glycon
Inuus · Lupercus

Texts
Sibylline Books · Sibylline oracles
Aeneid · Metamorphoses
The Golden Ass

See also
Decline and persecution
Nova Roma
Greek polytheism

Mars was the Roman god of war, the son of Juno and Jupiter, husband of Bellona, and the lover of Venus. He was the most prominent of the military gods that were worshipped by the Roman legions. The martial Romans considered him second in importance only to Jupiter (their main god). His festivals were held in March (named for him) and October. As the word Mars has no Indo-European derivation, it is most likely the Latinised form of the agricultural Etruscan god Maris. Initially Mars was a Roman god of fertility and vegetation and a protector of cattle, fields and boundaries and farmers. In the second century BC, the conservative Cato the Elder advised "For your cattle, for them to be healthy, make this sacrifice to Mars Silvanus you must make this sacrifice each year".[1] Mars later became associated with battle as the growing Roman Empire began to expand, and he came to be identified with the Greek god Ares. Unlike his Greek counterpart, Mars was generally revered and rivaled Jupiter as the most honoured god. He was also the tutelary god of the city of Rome. As he was regarded as the legendary father of Rome's founder, Romulus, it was believed that all Romans were descendants of Mars.

PeaceLovesAll
Old 12-01-2010, 01:37 PM   #23
cinder_darkskys

Default Prometheus

Greek mythology, Prometheus (Ancient Greek: Προμηθεύς, "forethought")[1] is a Titan, the son of Iapetus and Themis, and brother to Atlas, Epimetheus and Menoetius. He was a champion of human-kind known for his wily intelligence, who stole fire from Zeus and gave it to mortals.[2] Zeus then punished him for his crime by having him bound to a rock while a great eagle ate his liver every day only to have it grow back to be eaten again the next day. His myth has been treated by a number of ancient sources, in which Prometheus is credited with – or blamed for – playing a pivotal role in the early history of humankind

PeaceLovesAll
Old 28-01-2010, 10:57 AM   #24
cinder_darkskys

Default The lay of the Lands Ireland an UK

The Great Land Spirit

I have picked this location for severial reason.

Image 1

http://www.thegoldweb.com/voices/greatspirit.htm

http://great-spirit-mother.org/

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 28-01-2010 at 11:11 AM.
Old 11-02-2010, 04:46 AM   #25
cinder_darkskys

Default Album reset at the end of the month

I have placed over 200 imagers on this site, removeing them as my Album fill.

This set comming up will deal with a new level of study.

I hope to work with severial peaple on site, so my Imagery will be set in to help those who can progress

I put out the world 1st imagery of a Demon, and the another World 1st Demons at work. I hope the Religion in question, has the will to live throw it and the understanding, that it is not the follower of the unsaid religion.
But there leaders.

There will be 1 post, saying Imagery deleted, New Imager added

PeaceLoves all

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 11-02-2010 at 04:46 AM.
Old 01-03-2010, 02:08 AM   #26
cinder_darkskys

Default My imagery reset

Sorry if my imagery beening pull effect your topic, Im not been meen, I need my imgery space

You can request a repost of the imagery, or you can request to display unnamed works, you could of have pulled them, from the post, for a repost.

I only get 100 images pre free account, this is much better then most site of this kind.

Over the passed year I have shown and display to the world a very large number of never before imagery.

I have display in a way to teach, about the real unseen world. And not to make money for my self, at this time. The imagery is so new so unreal, that i asked if you feel your 500 pixel is worth money, please donate to a chruch, not of your own, that helps real peaple in YOUR comumities.

100 pixels are NET avtars Imagery free net use.You note much of my free imagerys at 100 pixels are NASA, mars shots. This will change, as I move in to new, derection.

Hammer of Thor. < this project was put on hold ) Much like Mars is on hold. if peaple have no interest in subject, reguardless of how important it is. I move on, to what peaple think is important.

Even so this subject is of high interest to David and peaples studding reptials, The subject topic I wanted to display, these works in. When astray.

So these imagery will not be displayed, untill I find a good topic, to quitly post and give a statment to what its about basicly.

Much like Mars is on hold, I just have no reason to work on Mars. It just dosent pay, the bills of the planet yet.

In my humble oppinion, the information. i have on Mars, maybe 10 peale on the whole planet, have some idea, of the potenchial of Mars. They know we all won the lottlery, they dont know how it work or why, or even how to use read, or apply it.

PeaceLovesAll
reset complete ; NeT is still jumpy

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 01-03-2010 at 11:00 PM.
Old 09-03-2010, 03:29 PM   #27
cinder_darkskys

Default Jimi Hendrix- All Along the Watch Tower

The world we knew the few who are a wake, and the ones almost awake, dose really exsist any more in the same way. As the light of reality set's in.
As those of world here now look at those imagery, there not fake or doctored. they real. it say Ex2 in a box.

That is a Lambs face in those day clouds. That realy spooky one at the center top 1/2 face, that messager, of the Lamb I'm beting.

So its a big day a Lambs Head in the big blue almost clear sky. It happens many years after the Event Ex2 takes place, and of corce a layed a game was play.

I think this shot and in pices, could be found in those shots of that day. I dont normaly display imagery cut up imagery in this way.

move on
I am not christ I am not the devil, or the lord my god who is my father, and he certanaly not a trinket or bobble. As for Et being God, they there own concepts, same force, I would say, working under the Crown.

I have displaying and image, I have displayed once before. This is a center pice image of a much larger image there many things and faces around this much older man, who love music, and to days music, and its his right hand like a feather in the sky. Truth throw word of mouth truth throw arts, The truth in music.

The image is of Christ but as God but much older, almost 1 life of many, in the right is a Grey. Is that cigar I see, around 1 side of eye we see a claw holding his eye open, This symboly can be related to the center pice of the Aztec dream stone, which I have all the glyph + all the unknown ones, discovered years ago. So I know how it relates, the part that looks like a band around his eyes, the sign seeing

notic the size relation ships. this all this is important, Christ not only = but above the Grey, as are others. That Grey dosenot look all that happy about whats going on.

this is not how Mars and cydonia presents the image, TIME changes fast for humans.

It should be noted in both relationships, seem to come from 2 different point, the pointer seem known to both parties.

PeaceLovesAll

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 09-03-2010 at 04:20 PM.
Old 19-03-2010, 10:26 AM   #28
cinder_darkskys

Default Words said to me

Image 1
Old 21-03-2010, 11:37 AM   #29
cinder_darkskys

Default Megadeath- Almost Honest

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 21-03-2010 at 11:38 AM.
Old 21-03-2010, 11:55 AM   #30
jesusistruth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinder_darkskys View Post
11I am coming soon.
waffles.
jesusistruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2010, 12:23 AM   #31
cinder_darkskys

Default Please

sound nice
Old 24-03-2010, 04:06 AM   #32
cinder_darkskys

Default Crash Test Dummies- Ballad Of Peter Pumpkinhead

Image 1

Please put your seats in the up right posssion. the start button been pressed, there are, no exits.

Enjoy.

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 24-03-2010 at 04:12 AM.
Old 27-03-2010, 12:43 PM   #33
cinder_darkskys

Default Headstones - Smile And Wave

Old 08-04-2010, 07:41 AM   #34
cinder_darkskys

Image 1 This image is a special. it has important symbology throw the whole image. This is a pice of me, what around me. I think my 1st friend on Davids site, it explans this image best in there statement to me. There in me, Cinder, they take me at will, im part of the whole, because there in me in them.

I asked that person do you want me to make it stop, they stated to me No.

I'm at war with every misconception, I question every thing and every ones habits, the laws we live under, the religions we fallow. The whole order of every thing. The way we do things and why.

I know peaple are going to die over this, but dose it have to be that way. And what is death, how many types of death are there. How many peaple die every day over just old age, or what ever. Or what ever war for no reason.

The Rocks the sun will spit at us, how many will die from this and at the End when the thife comes for the rest, how many will die from that.
< Note Avtar Image in STONE, who is that. )
In do so, I know some one, some day, will come and try to do me in. For now they have to get by, the peaple that protect me. The goverment which I live under. I have hope that sniper, will hit the bad guy, be fore he hits me.

How many will die from my death. And only you few on the site have some Idea at this time, some one kills me tomorrow, your reaction would grow causeing a chain reaction.

Im not at war with, what you call ET, or goverment,

I am at war with what can or has suduce them Its been called Satan, but its not. if they worked agaist humanity. they are not my friends. humans tend to help friends and kill enemies.

These guys you call Et, would know this.

So while look at the NEW imagery, I invite you to dream quest. Please do not post your dreams in this topic.

The top image clearly shows glyphs-awearness-the eye of the medicine man-wisdom. one of my many marks, Sight with in Dream The medicine man, the healing of the holy hoop.

Do your dream quest under your holy pipes. do note you should have your sprite helper, your known muse, animal guide, all ready.

The son of Earth, The son of God, Defender of Earth. How every you view him, is what its about.
This one stands between, it all. He has always stood there.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...post1058764373
Holy wells link Post 505 satilght image,

PeaceLovesAll

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 08-04-2010 at 08:57 AM.
Old 23-04-2010, 08:20 AM   #35
cinder_darkskys

Default The Beatles- Rain

Exodus 14:31 (New International Version)
31 And when the Israelites saw the great power the LORD displayed against the Egyptians, the people feared the LORD and put their trust in him and in Moses his servant.

Deuteronomy 6:2 (New International Version)
2 so that you, your children and their children after them may fear the LORD your God as long as you live by keeping all his decrees and commands that I give you, and so that you may enjoy long life.

Psalm 33:8 (New International Version)

8 Let all the earth fear the LORD;
let all the people of the world revere him.

The great wanta Be Dreamer. To this point I can find no fault in his job. can you
Nasty.

brife on over all glyph

This Image support and other member curent studys < atredies ) a few of the images he has produced have symbology which very much the same in general. Well done

It is worst images I ever had show public, as there is bad or evil demon devil thing in the very low in the image.

Part of Hell is there.

Still there is also much light in the between part, and with in at the higher levels, above the Metron is upliftment the higher up the better. there a set of seeming Gates throw. the top of the star, note the Angel wings behind the star.

Note the star far over head of Satan, and the metron his worst night mare.

Between is the Metron, Curly Holy Well, this one blowing it self to pices.

Why is Satan the Devil or demon looking up at, the silver gates and the chalace of god, cup of Christ.
Fear, compliance with the crown, Its so low in the metron because of the unjustly accused raising, out there. < oppinion )

these are fragment images, ash, earth, fire, lighting, smoke, and alot spiritialy, there undusted< dusted images tell much more ), and just 1 second in time.

The full image shows What you precive as satans. and soldior in fire. As I said many times, know why your going to hell.

My oppinion of the Gates, is the unknown, above the dome. Space.

Peace Loves All

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 23-04-2010 at 11:03 AM.
Old 29-04-2010, 09:34 AM   #36
cinder_darkskys

Default Gnarls Barkley- St Elesewhere- Crazy-

(New International Version)

1 Chronicles 10:10
They put his armor in the temple of their gods and hung up his head in the temple of Dagon.

Ephesians 6:10
[ The Armor of God ] Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.

Ephesians 6:11
Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes.

Ephesians 6:13
Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Ephesians 6

Ephesians 6
Children and Parents
1Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. 2"Honor your father and mother"—which is the first commandment with a promise— 3"that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth."[a] 4Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.
Slaves and Masters
5Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ. 6Obey them not only to win their favor when their eye is on you, but like slaves of Christ, doing the will of God from your heart. 7Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not men, 8because you know that the Lord will reward everyone for whatever good he does, whether he is slave or free.
9And masters, treat your slaves in the same way. Do not threaten them, since you know that he who is both their Master and yours is in heaven, and there is no favoritism with him.

The Armor of God
10Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. 12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.
19Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, 20for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.

Final Greetings
21Tychicus, the dear brother and faithful servant in the Lord, will tell you everything, so that you also may know how I am and what I am doing. 22I am sending him to you for this very purpose, that you may know how we are, and that he may encourage you.
23Peace to the brothers, and love with faith from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 24Grace to all who love our Lord Jesus Christ with an undying love.

[IMG][/IMG]

Helmet of salvation

Isaiah 59:17
He put on righteousness as his breastplate, and the helmet of salvation on his head; he put on the garments of vengeance and wrapped himself in zeal as in a cloak.

Ephesians 6:17
Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

1 Thessalonians 5:8
But since we belong to the day, let us be self-controlled, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet.

Sword of God

Ephesians 6:17
Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Judges 7:14
His friend responded, "This can be nothing other than the sword of Gideon son of Joash, the Israelite. God has given the Midianites and the whole camp into his hands."

Judges 7:20
The three companies blew the trumpets and smashed the jars. Grasping the torches in their left hands and holding in their right hands the trumpets they were to blow, they shouted, "A sword for the LORD and for Gideon!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gideon_(Bible)

Gideon or Gedeon (Hebrew: גִּדְעוֹן, Modern Gid'on Tiberian Giḏʻôn), which means "Destroyer," "Mighty warrior," or "Feller (of trees)" was judge of the Hebrews. His story is recorded in the Book of Judges and this account is compiled in the Hebrew Bible/Old Testament. His story is told in chapters 6 to 8. He is also named in the Epistle to the Hebrews as an example of a man of faith.

http://www.biblewiki.be/wiki/Gideon

Son of Joash the Abiezrite; also called "Jerubbaal" (Judges vi. 32; "Jerubbesheth" in II Sam. xi. 21); one of the prominent judges of Israel. His story is told in Judges vi.-viii. Midianites and other Bedouin peoples harry Israel for seven years, this bitter experience being a providentially appointed punishment of the descendants of those whom Yhwh had freed from Egyptian bondage, but who did not harken unto His voice (see the speech of the prophet in vi. 8-10). At everyharvest-time the enemy descends upon the land in swarms, like voracious locusts, and strips it bare. While "beating out wheat in the wine-press" Gideon is summoned by Yhwh's messenger, sitting under the holy tree in Ophrah, his father's possession, to free Israel (vi. 11-24). He doubts Yhwh's solicitude for Israel and himself, in view of the fact that "his family is the poorest in Manasseh" and he himself is its most insignificant member. But his disinclination is overcome at seeing the fire consume the food he has prepared for his divine visitor, who after giving this sign vanishes from sight. Gideon, reassured by Yhwh that he will not die as a consequence of seeing His messenger (that is, Yhwh Himself) face to face, builds an altar (which was still standing at the time the narrative was written), and names it "Jehovah-shalom" (God is well disposed).

The very night after this theophany, Gideon is called by Yhwh to destroy Baal's altar, belonging to his father, and the Asherah standing beside it, and to build instead an altar to Yhwh and dedicate it by an offering of a bullock. He obeys the divine command. His fellow townsmen, discovering the destruction, demand his death; but his father, Joash, with fine irony persuades them to leave the outrage to be avenged by Baal. As Baal is expected to contend with him, Gideon is named "Jerubbaal" (vi. 25-32). The Midianites and their allies cross the Jordan and encamp in the Great Plain. The spirit of Yhwh now fills Gideon; he rouses his clan Abiezer, then the tribe Manasseh and finally the tribes of Asher, Zebulun, and Naphtali, to march out to meet the invaders. Gideon asks a sign that Yhwh will give him the victory. A fleece exposed at night on the thrashing-floor is drenched with dew, the ground around remaining dry. The test is repeated with reversed conditions (vi. 33-40). Gideon with 32,000 men pitches his camp at the well of Harod. Lest the victory be claimed by the people as due to their strength, Gideon sends back all those that are timorous. Ten thousand remain, from whom 300 are finally selected, only those that lap the water with their tongues, "as a dog lappeth," being chosen. These he provides with food and the horns of the others. Thereupon reconnoitering the camp of the enemy in the valley beneath, accompanied by Thurah, his "boy," he overhears a Midianite telling an ominous dream of a "cake of barley bread" rolling through the camp and striking and overturning a tent. The Midianite's comrade explains the dream to refer to the sword of Gideon, into whose hands God has delivered the host of Midian (vii. 1-15). Gideon, returning, calls upon his 300 men, and divides them into three parties, each man carrying a horn, and a jar with a torch inside. Each is to do as Gideon does: when he blows a blast, they alsoshall blow. At the beginning of the middle watch Gideon creeps upon the camp: following his example, his men blow their horns, smash their jars, brandish their torches, and cry: "The sword of the Lord and of Gideon" (vii. 15-20). The Midianites, panic-stricken, mistake friend for foe in the darkness, and flee for safety, Naphtali and Manasseh pursuing them. Ephraim is rapidly summoned to intercept Midian's flight at the Jordan. Two chiefs, Oreb and Zeeb, are captured and put to death, and their heads brought to Gideon (vii. 21-26).

The Ephraimites quarrel with Gideon (viii. 1-3). After allaying their anger by a well-turned compliment, he takes up the pursuit of Midian across the Jordan. Refused food by the men of Succoth and Penuel, he presses on, threatening vengeance (viii. 4-9). Surprising the camp of Midian, he makes two kings prisoners (viii. 10-12). Retracing his steps, he takes vengeance on the elders and men of Succoth, and destroys Penuel, slaying its inhabitants. Zebah and Zalmunna, the captured kings, he then puts to death to avenge his brothers, slain by them in a foray (viii. 18-21). He declines the kingdom which is offered him, and makes an EPHOD out of the rings of the fallen Midianites, which ephod he sets up at Ophrah (viii. 21-27).

Gideon had seventy sons. He lived to a ripe old age, and was buried in Ophrah, in the burial-place of his father (viii. 28-32).

The Good the bad and the ugly

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 29-04-2010 at 10:28 AM.
Old 22-05-2010, 07:47 PM   #37
cinder_darkskys

Default Minor image deletion

Im sorry if this effects your topic.

severial things have devolped, and I will need my IMAGE space.

thank you an
PeaceLovesAll

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 22-05-2010 at 07:47 PM.
Old 13-07-2010, 06:23 PM   #38
cinder_darkskys

Default Major Imagery deleteion and reset

Over the passed few week I run to some problums. so many important things have happen over these weeks.

We all missed and oppertunities, we should not of.

I would like to say I have studdied the G Jr and senor image, I have not found any sign of repp's in the Bush's. I find that image at this time is inconclusive, I am still working on it.

Do to it cant be reproducted from that image, G. Bush Senor. Sorry Yass at this time there something fishy about that image, including seeing that reppy image pre-posted on site, of the reppy.

The topic that were discussing at that time in that place of the time of the shot. Was in my believe the subject was ESE.

ESE
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ESE_(teaching)

Other possable subjects reguading SES are

Sorry Yass I do not agree with that image. you should test it your self.

Question becomes why would a reppy, want education for the gifted and disabled.

I find both men human, and death wieghts heavy on G, Bush senor mind, another very human fear.

Kind like the Queen of the UK leaving the UK As St Michel appeared over the UK. very human fears. from very human peaple. It will be the same in the Holy lands as well.

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 13-07-2010 at 06:33 PM.
Old 28-07-2010, 12:22 AM   #39
cinder_darkskys

Default Headstones - Smile And Wave- The Little Scroll

The little Scroll
Skysvid-samroberts-brotherdown-001bb_0002.wmv
Your video will be live in a moment at:

hmmmm yummy

Copyright Info: Skysvid-theoffspring- prettyfly-001bb_0001.wmv
Your video, Skysvid-theoffspring- prettyfly-001bb_0001.wmv , may include content that is owned or administered by these entities:
Entity: Sony Music Entertainment Content Type: Sound Recording
As a result, your video is blocked in these locations:
Germany

What should I do?
No action is required on your part. Your video is still available everywhere not listed above. In some cases ads may appear next to your video.

What can I do about my video's status?
Please note that the video's status can change, if the policies chosen by the content owners change. You may want to check back periodically to see if you have new options available to you.

Under certain circumstances, you may dispute this copyright claim. These are:

if the content is mistakenly identified and is actually completely your original creation;
if you believe your use does not infringe copyright (e.g. it is fair use under US law);
if you are actually licensed by the owner to use this content.
I need more information. I want to learn more about the dispute process.

Please take a few minutes to visit our Help Center section on Policy and Copyright Guidelines, where you can learn more about copyright law and our Content Identification Service.

Entity: Sony Music Entertainment Content Type: Sound Recording
As a result, your video is blocked in these locations:
Germany

What should I do?

Unblock my Video's PLEASE

If Sony Music Entertainment, and the Band have not Asked me to pull my Video 24 hours after up load and UTUBE see fit to play the Video. Maybe you like to re think the choise.

Thank you

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 28-07-2010 at 12:30 AM.
Old 28-07-2010, 06:05 PM   #40
cinder_darkskys

Default 54-40- Ocean Pearl-

You peaple who are anti Co, G-Club and NWO are really full of chit, you never look passed your own noses.

Peaple on this site are achiving the Greatest things in history, know to man kind. and there handed this out freely like candy to children running muck, in the garden of eden.

Yet while this is happening, these peaple need to eat they need to pay bills rent, they need equipments, places to store and show this. Thats called a bussiness, now where that bussiness get it moneys, is and open play ground.

Where should some one like this person, look for these funds, to keep him self going.

This is a Email reply I made to a friend. in reguards to this subject.

One the biggest problems lack of meaningful work, and that pays well enough to live off. I know you will do great, at what ever you do. With Google it will be % of proceeds.

DONT get locked down by corporation contracts, or long term deals. Get in get out, get what you want, and move on.

As side note, that why I copyright my work. even they can Not reproduce the image for production for the public. This why Im setting up Imagery for David’s use for the general public.

Would also say if they ask about your source, smile and say I don’t think your pockets are deep enough to interest Steven, I have other goals. They have to have something I needed, to interest me. In any kind of commercial public project.

If you are going to try and complete this, you use what’s at hand. to promote this project, of yours which I fully support.

To every thing I do there is a reason

Tactical over view

Business has a few levels

Mainly at this time I use what called NON commercial business. this aloud me certain lee way, Co. business cant use, ZERO dollars in Zero dollars out.

Artist vs. big Co get rapped its a fact bro, So never get your self tie up in anything long term, you always hold all the cards. stander Business practices is the own trys to achieve 60 % of cash intake. If you go out to in restaurant, that owner trys for 60% above all cost as and end result of the day.

Street Level publishing SUXs. it tags you to that LEVEL, and general to support some random fuck ass cause, that they don’t have any idea about or plan.

David’s site dose not fall under street level publishing. Publisher know this, he booked world wide, and is working like a dog, to keep up.

Now that you know, you have to talk to Google, set up a basic dialog. WHILE LOOK at other major publish CO. Once they all know its on.

Use what’s at hand USE David, How do you do this. by opening up a public web space for them. David is promoted, all your work is promoted, it shows a direction, you are going, and how far you come, in such a short time.

I am setting up imagery for David to use and publish, It's a freebee, I don’t expect anything in return, for the use of these imagers, in one his books or for viewing on stage. I'm going to set this usage up for about a year, or longer.

You might want to add to this to promote of your self. I will be talking to *******, about this as well in regards a few of his Images. I'll send him a copy of the Email

I think I may post this EMAIL on site bro.

Be safe my friend
Skys
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second this hit Co. lala land what do you all thinks going to happen.
You peaple NEED to WAKE UP

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 28-07-2010 at 06:46 PM.