Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 23-07-2017, 07:31 PM   #41
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylias View Post
"Matthew 5:43-48":

Love for Enemies

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
Strange that a genocidal son murdering God is named perfect. Oh well.

Luke 19:27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.

Yep. It sure sounds like unconditional love. Not.

Regards
DL
greatestiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2017, 07:34 PM   #42
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy101 View Post
Jesus was always criticising the religious leaders.

“Everything they do is for show. On their arms they wear extra wide prayer boxes with Scripture verses inside, and they wear robes with extra long tassels. And they love to sit at the head table at banquets and in the seats of honor in the synagogues. They love to receive respectful greetings as they walk in the marketplaces, and to be called ‘Rabbi'.

“What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you cross land and sea to make one convert, and then you turn that person into twice the child of hell you yourselves are!"

"Outwardly you look like righteous people, but inwardly your hearts are filled with hypocrisy and lawlessness".

It was the religious crowd that opposed Jesus and eventually crucified him.
Indeed. They could not take the truth of the lie of their religion.

Regards
DL
Old 25-07-2017, 10:45 AM   #43
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Or maybe it represents a crossroads or a meeting place of two aspects of being

Why on earth do you always emphasise negative and destructive interpretation?

Some of your ideas are really weird.
Tell me what a crossroads has to do with planets.

>>Why on earth do you always emphasise negative and destructive interpretation?

erm. So you haven't noticed WE ARE UNDER ATTACK? You quasi hippies should have died out by now. Smell the coffee. Put your spliff down and look at the world without your rose-tinted specs.

The connection between Icke and 9/11

Last edited by fudgetusk; 25-07-2017 at 10:46 AM.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2017, 09:58 PM   #44
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatestiam View Post
To show that there is no cloud sitter.

Your reading retention is not on the mark today.

Regards
DL
I think it was comprehension / understand rather than retention on this day tbh...
Old 26-07-2017, 12:57 PM   #45
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
I think it was comprehension / understand rather than retention on this day tbh...
My bad.

Regards
DL
Old 26-07-2017, 04:24 PM   #46
derekbuttery

Quote:
My bad.

Regards
DL
no mate, mine.

jumped without processing what you said...
Old 26-07-2017, 04:50 PM   #47
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
no mate, mine.

jumped without processing what you said...
I get my gold star back. Thanks.

Regards
DL
Old 26-07-2017, 07:51 PM   #48
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
Tell me what a crossroads has to do with planets.

>>Why on earth do you always emphasise negative and destructive interpretation?

erm. So you haven't noticed WE ARE UNDER ATTACK? You quasi hippies should have died out by now. Smell the coffee. Put your spliff down and look at the world without your rose-tinted specs.
Well planets can be in a grand cross aspect! try reading a bit of astrology.

As for dying out, I suspect that my ability to survive this world is probably far greater than yours.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2017, 08:04 AM   #49
blue_doughnut

i believe that there is a god or creator or whatever you want to call him. Its just that he doesn't care that you look up to him or what not, because he already gave you the tools you need for life. In essence, god doesn't intervene because if he did, we as a species won't evolve or know ourselves any better. Thats why most of these religions are bullshit, they don't ever tell you to go and figure it out, which makes you rely on yourself and become stronger, they give you lofty ideas or promises that make your mind and soul go squishy so some entity could latch onto you for some food. It also creates more divide which is also a plus for the higher ups.
blue_doughnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2017, 01:09 PM   #50
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_doughnut View Post
i believe that there is a god or creator or whatever you want to call him. Its just that he doesn't care that you look up to him or what not, because he already gave you the tools you need for life. In essence, god doesn't intervene because if he did, we as a species won't evolve or know ourselves any better. Thats why most of these religions are bullshit, they don't ever tell you to go and figure it out, which makes you rely on yourself and become stronger, they give you lofty ideas or promises that make your mind and soul go squishy so some entity could latch onto you for some food. It also creates more divide which is also a plus for the higher ups.
True that we are on our own and should seek to stand on our own, but our species is a tribal one and most people do not have the mental fortitude to stand alone.

How can we get most to follow Jesus' way and stand alone?

Regards
DL
Old 30-07-2017, 06:12 AM   #51
blue_doughnut

Quote:
True that we are on our own and should seek to stand on our own, but our species is a tribal one and most people do not have the mental fortitude to stand alone.

How can we get most to follow Jesus' way and stand alone?

Regards
DL

I don't think we should follow jesus's way so much, because following jesus will just make people be reliant. We have to think more in terms of how to be the best versions of ourselves. A interesting thought is that jesus was just doing his own thing and was talking, its just that people took his information and decided to make it into a religion. What if, like anything else, what worked for jesus won't work for other people... see we have to make our own path, because our path can only be right for us, not for another person.
blue_doughnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2017, 02:59 PM   #52
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_doughnut View Post
I don't think we should follow jesus's way so much, because following jesus will just make people be reliant. We have to think more in terms of how to be the best versions of ourselves. A interesting thought is that jesus was just doing his own thing and was talking, its just that people took his information and decided to make it into a religion. What if, like anything else, what worked for jesus won't work for other people... see we have to make our own path, because our path can only be right for us, not for another person.
I agree.

Gnostic Christians see Jesus as a good man archetype that may or may not have existed so when we seek God, we seek to gain a Christ mind which in effect is us making our own path, because our path can only be right for us, not for another person, as our minds decide what is the best interpretation of good.

Gnostic Christianity knows we all think differently due to our biases and experience and that is why we push people to try to seek Gnosis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9QI3nlinYQ

Jesus' way is just to seek God and not be an idol worshiper of whatever God is found. Not a supernatural God but our own spark of God within us.

Have you ever noticed in the Michelangelo painting of creation that God sits on a representation of our right brain hemisphere?

Have you ever noticed that the Vatican's largest sculpture is of the pineal gland which mystics think is the thing that opens our third or single eye?

Regards
DL

Last edited by greatestiam; 30-07-2017 at 03:03 PM.
Old 30-07-2017, 03:16 PM   #53
oneriver

What about the Cosmic Christ?
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

http://www.thedivinesecretgarden.com/tdsg-access.html
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2017, 03:23 PM   #54
sylias

Yeah what about him...you might master telepathy and try to get in contact with him personally. (I like him it is worth it in my opinion.)

Last edited by sylias; 30-07-2017 at 03:24 PM.
sylias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2017, 04:00 PM   #55
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
What about the Cosmic Christ?
It is another view based on a supernatural God and I discard it out of hand for that reason.

The concept goes against these teachings of Jesus, or the sage that put these words in his mouth., as Gnostic Christians believe that Jesus is just an archetype myth of a good man.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

There is only one Cosmic Christ while scriptures indicate that there are many who can take on the Christ mind.

We do not believe in the supernatural and do not think anyone should as none of it is evidenced.

Regards
DL
Old 30-07-2017, 04:01 PM   #56
greatestiam

Quote:
Yeah what about him...you might master telepathy and try to get in contact with him personally. (I like him it is worth it in my opinion.)
Telepathy is real to me but is hard to master. Perhaps even impossible to master.

Regards
DL
Old 30-07-2017, 05:40 PM   #57
sylias

Quote:
Telepathy is real to me but is hard to master. Perhaps even impossible to master.

Regards
DL
Mastery can be relative. You will know it, when you experience it...

Sylias
sylias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2017, 06:15 PM   #58
greatestiam

Quote:
Mastery can be relative. You will know it, when you experience it...

Sylias
I have been there twice, many years ago now.

The first time I touched the mind of, now my wife. She called it an assault and even though the touch was only a second or so, I ended up making her cry.

The second time I have no witness to as what I found was more of a cosmic consciousness.

It lasted 5 or 6 seconds and had me on my knees in tears of both joy and pain thanks to whether I was being praised or chastised.

http://gnosis.org/naghamm/gosthom.html

2. Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]"

I am still working on the interpretation of those words.

Rein over all cannot refer to reality because I do not rein over it.

It may refer to reigning over my thinking process but if that thinking process is what creates the ability to be telepathic, I have failed so far to rein over it.

I think we all might have a telepathy blocking mechanism in our minds otherwise I think many unwanted experiences would be reported.

That I think is why most instances that are reported do not include the intensity that my wife experienced the first time which I think had her mind boot me out so quickly and that also had me quit my second experience with the cosmic consciousness.

I do not know if that consolidation of minds were of the dead or the living as some scientists are speculating that we are all connected at some mental level.

have you heard of the God helmet?

It was created by this scientist and he seems to think the cosmic consciousness is us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l6VPpDublg

Regards
DL
Old 30-07-2017, 10:22 PM   #59
oneriver

Quote:

Regards
DL
You just need to stop trying. Higher self knows how to do it.

I can communicate with my dog.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

http://www.thedivinesecretgarden.com/tdsg-access.html
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2017, 02:38 PM   #60
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
You just need to stop trying. Higher self knows how to do it.

I can communicate with my dog.
I think the higher self must be prompted by the lower self. That, to me, is where all desires first arise.

The ability might reside in the right hemisphere though. I think telepathy might be emotionally driven to a high degree and that is said to be the right side of our brain.

Regards
DL