Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 27-08-2017, 04:03 PM   #1
Truthisaperson
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 122
Likes: 24 (21 Posts)
Default The Truth about Salvation- Am i really saved?

Here is a great explanation about whether we have been truly saved:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBVQu0vg5pM
Truthisaperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2017, 04:40 PM   #2
archimedes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 178
Likes: 128 (71 Posts)
Default

Wow I though you were trying to begin a discussion but you actually just want to tell us that you've been saved.

I assume you're talking in a biblical sense, which means being saved from our own sins, and therefore saved from going to hell.

Well its pretty simple, David Icke calls it 'fake problem - Reaction - Solution'. It's a manipulation technique that involves creating a fake problem, then responding to people's reaction to the problem with a contrived solution, a solution which the manipulator wanted to come about the whole time.

The way this works with hell, is that 'God' makes us think we deserve to be in hell (fake problem).

Then when we react saying 'no no we don't want to go to hell, how do we stop this?' (reaction).

Then 'God' offers his 'solution', as long as you worship him and send him all your available energy, you are saved from hell (solution that he wanted the whole time).

So in this way we are tricked into giving our energy to God in the form of prayers, that we think is saving us from hell, but we were never actually going there in the first place.

in other words being 'saved'is a huge lie, there's nothing to be saved from except your own state of mind, and the only one who can change that.... is YOU!
Likes: (2)
archimedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2017, 06:03 PM   #3
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,084
Likes: 3,941 (2,107 Posts)
Default

Moderator Comment: just a reminder that this forum does not allow the promotion of any particular religion or efforts to try and convert people. The posts need to be very general in nature.
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 12:04 AM   #4
greatestiam
Senior Member
 
greatestiam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,272
Likes: 231 (195 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthisaperson View Post
Here is a great explanation about whether we have been truly saved:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBVQu0vg5pM
Tell us, which sins in this finite world are evil enough to merit eternal punishment?

Why were you condemned?

Let me be more graphic.

What sin can be done in a 120 year life, --- that merits punishment for 120,00000000000000000000000000000000000000000 + years?

Is a God who would punish like that a just God?

Regards
DL
Likes: (1)
greatestiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 04:44 PM   #5
Truthisaperson
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 122
Likes: 24 (21 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatestiam View Post
Tell us, which sins in this finite world are evil enough to merit eternal punishment?
What sin can be done in a 120 year life, --- that merits punishment for 120,00000000000000000000000000000000000000000 + years?

Is a God who would punish like that a just God?

Regards
DL
Sin is sin and we have all fallen short of the glory of God and Sinned. Our God and our souls are eternal so there can only be eternal punishment. But God so loved the world that he gave his only son that who ever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. He therefore fulfilled his own justice.

This website is has a good explanation of God's justice; https://www.gotquestions.org/God-of-justice.html

"What does it mean that God is a God of justice?"

Justice is a term used for what is right or “as it should be.” Justice is one of God’s attributes and flows out of His holiness.
We cannot begin to understand God’s justice unless we first understand sin. Sin is lawlessness (1 John 3:4) and iniquity (Daniel 9:4-5; Micah 2:1; James 3:6). It embodies everything contrary to God’s holy nature and is offensive to Him. Thus, sin is a crime against God and justice demands a penalty of death and separation from Him for it (Romans 1:18-32; 2:5; 3:23). But God sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to earth to pay that penalty for us (Romans 5:8-11; 6:23) and made salvation available to all who believe in His name (John 1:12; 3:15-17; 20:31).

God’s own righteousness is provided as a gift to sinners who accept Jesus Christ as their Savior and is based upon His grace and mercy in response to our faith (Romans 3:23-26; Ephesians 2:3-7). His mercy and grace are not in spite of His justice, but because of it. He loved us so much that despite the fact that our sin demands our death, He sent His Son to be our substitute upon the cross, thus demonstrating that His justice was not violated, but instead satisfied (1 Thessalonians 1:10; 5:9).

Having been made in His image (Genesis 1:26-27), we humans long for moral justice to prevail upon the earth and are outraged when we see injustice happening around us. Why do we seek justice for crimes? It’s in our DNA.
Truthisaperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 09:01 PM   #6
greatestiam
Senior Member
 
greatestiam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,272
Likes: 231 (195 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthisaperson View Post
Sin is sin and we have all fallen short of the glory of God and Sinned. Our God and our souls are eternal so there can only be eternal punishment. But God so loved the world that he gave his only son that who ever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. He therefore fulfilled his own justice.

This website is has a good explanation of God's justice; https://www.gotquestions.org/God-of-justice.html

"What does it mean that God is a God of justice?"

Justice is a term used for what is right or “as it should be.” Justice is one of God’s attributes and flows out of His holiness.
We cannot begin to understand God’s justice unless we first understand sin. Sin is lawlessness (1 John 3:4) and iniquity (Daniel 9:4-5; Micah 2:1; James 3:6). It embodies everything contrary to God’s holy nature and is offensive to Him. Thus, sin is a crime against God and justice demands a penalty of death and separation from Him for it (Romans 1:18-32; 2:5; 3:23). But God sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to earth to pay that penalty for us (Romans 5:8-11; 6:23) and made salvation available to all who believe in His name (John 1:12; 3:15-17; 20:31).

God’s own righteousness is provided as a gift to sinners who accept Jesus Christ as their Savior and is based upon His grace and mercy in response to our faith (Romans 3:23-26; Ephesians 2:3-7). His mercy and grace are not in spite of His justice, but because of it. He loved us so much that despite the fact that our sin demands our death, He sent His Son to be our substitute upon the cross, thus demonstrating that His justice was not violated, but instead satisfied (1 Thessalonians 1:10; 5:9).

Having been made in His image (Genesis 1:26-27), we humans long for moral justice to prevail upon the earth and are outraged when we see injustice happening around us. Why do we seek justice for crimes? It’s in our DNA.
When you can actually deal in such a cavalier way with the injustices you are promoting, while ignoring what I asked, shows how your religion has corrupted your morals.

Sin is not sin and all sins should not have the same penalty just as all our secular laws do not have the same penalty.

Then you promoting the punishment of the innocent instead of the guilty just put's the icing on your immoral standards of justice.

Tell us, who is more likely to ask for or see justice in the punishment of the innocent instead of the guilty, Satan or God?

Regards
DL
Likes: (1)
greatestiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2017, 09:42 PM   #7
Truthisaperson
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 122
Likes: 24 (21 Posts)
Default

What must I do to be saved? Here is another good explanation:

http://www.4salvation.org/
Truthisaperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2017, 09:47 PM   #8
oneriver
Senior Member
 
oneriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Ireland
Posts: 3,121
Likes: 2,117 (1,160 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatestiam View Post
Tell us, which sins in this finite world are evil enough to merit eternal punishment?

Why were you condemned?

Let me be more graphic.

What sin can be done in a 120 year life, --- that merits punishment for 120,00000000000000000000000000000000000000000 + years?

Is a God who would punish like that a just God?

Regards
DL
Here's one for starters..

__________________
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

http://www.thedivinesecretgarden.com/tdsg-access.html
Likes: (2)
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2017, 09:55 PM   #9
fairyprincess
Senior Member
 
fairyprincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The city at the edge of the world
Posts: 12,066
Likes: 2,128 (1,151 Posts)
Default

Whats the point of being "saved"? Its like being an action figure that's still in the box.

Why did god bother to make you, if you don't get " played with"?

People who spend all there time praising their own creator, are wasting their time not just living. If god exists, if he created you, he must have wanted you to take your life and just fucking live it.

Just live it.....
__________________
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
Likes: (2)
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2017, 10:15 PM   #10
oneriver
Senior Member
 
oneriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Ireland
Posts: 3,121
Likes: 2,117 (1,160 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthisaperson View Post
Sin is sin and we have all fallen short of the glory of God and Sinned.
Fallen short? He created us yeah? He is omniscient yeah? He knew we would fall short. He must therefore be a complete prick. It's like me expecting my dog to make me a cup of tea and when he can't he get's punished (only it's for ever and ever amun)


Quote:
Our God and our souls are eternal so there can only be eternal punishment. But God so loved the world that he gave his only son that who ever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. He therefore fulfilled his own justice.
He gave his only son? Not really though, Jesus being god and all means only his meat suit/avatar died right? Not really much of a sacrifice is it?

Quote:

This website is has a good explanation of God's justice; https://www.gotquestions.org/God-of-justice.html

"What does it mean that God is a God of justice?"
Nope.


Quote:
Justice is a term used for what is right or “as it should be.” Justice is one of God’s attributes and flows out of His holiness.
Justice? Petty retribution more like.

Quote:
We cannot begin to understand God’s justice unless we first understand sin. Sin is lawlessness (1 John 3:4) and iniquity (Daniel 9:4-5; Micah 2:1; James 3:6). It embodies everything contrary to God’s holy nature and is offensive to Him.
So our sin is bad because it offends god, not because it is bad for us, or because it retards our spiritual development, no, but because it is offensive to god. Sounds like a psychopathic egomaniac.


Quote:
Thus, sin is a crime against God and justice demands a penalty of death and separation from Him for it (Romans 1:18-32; 2:5; 3:23).
Wait, who demands a penalty? Oh justice demands a penalty...but god created everything, so god is responsible for creating justice and injustice. God own system demands a penalty, not justice.


Quote:
But God sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to earth to pay that penalty for us (Romans 5:8-11; 6:23) and made salvation available to all who believe in His name (John 1:12; 3:15-17; 20:31).
Ingenious. Set up a system where if one of your created beings offends you, you demand a penalty must be paid. But you are a nice guy, so you won't demand that your created beings pay the penalty themselves, but what can be done, because you must have justice?. Bingo! you hit on the brilliant idea of sacrificing (but not really) yourself to yourself! Now all your created beings have to do is "believe' in this and you can then decide that justice has been served so no need to eternally punish all of your created beings (just the ones that don't/won't believe.

Quote:
So Jesus paid the penalty for our sins. Who established the law

God’s own righteousness is provided as a gift to sinners who accept Jesus Christ as their Savior and is based upon His grace and mercy in response to our faith (Romans 3:23-26; Ephesians 2:3-7). His mercy and grace are not in spite of His justice, but because of it.
A gift you say? Why that generous old bastard, he shouldn't of, really.


Quote:
He loved us so much that despite the fact that our sin demands our death, He sent His Son to be our substitute upon the cross, thus demonstrating that His justice was not violated, but instead satisfied (1 Thessalonians 1:10; 5:9)
Ok, so here we are again, this time we have sin demanding our death, much like justice demands a penalty. Man up, tell it like it is. God demands our death, it's his system isn't it?


Quote:
Having been made in His image (Genesis 1:26-27), we humans long for moral justice to prevail upon the earth and are outraged when we see injustice happening around us. Why do we seek justice for crimes? It’s in our DNA.
No, we are outraged at the foul immorality thrust upon us by religion.
__________________
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

http://www.thedivinesecretgarden.com/tdsg-access.html
Likes: (1)
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2017, 01:15 PM   #11
greatestiam
Senior Member
 
greatestiam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,272
Likes: 231 (195 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthisaperson View Post
What must I do to be saved? Here is another good explanation:

http://www.4salvation.org/
"There is no more important question that can be asked than “What must I do to be saved?”

Truthisaperson

is that the first and most important question you would ask you God when standing before him, or would you first question be, ---- why have you condemned me and created the reverse onus of me proving my innocence to be saved?

IOW, would you not want to know the great sin that has condemned you to many years of torture and then death in hell?

Give us an honest answer if you can.

Regards
DL
greatestiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:59 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.