Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 03-05-2017, 07:28 PM   #1
greatestiam

Default I am an Islamophobe. If you are not, you might not be a moral person.

I am an Islamophobe. If you are not, you might not be a moral person.

Some Muslims follow an ideology, as written in their religious writing, which allows slavery of Muslim women. This sect of Islam allows the sale of child brides to others within their cult. These people want a Caliphate that promotes and uses slavery.

The Muslim men in this slave holding cult have submitted to Allah and are eager slaves to him thanks to the pleasant heavenly gifts he promises. They believe themselves to be favored by God and hate all those who are not.

History of religion, especially Christianity, shows that when a belief is strong, even if miss-guided, ends all compromise within the believer. Thus is born Inquisitions, Jihads, Honor killing and murder of non-believers and apostates.

The assumptions that these people make of God, without any proof and based on the supernatural and the writings of imperfect men, become so arrogant, that they act as slave traders based on their beliefs without regard for moral and ethical standards. They in fact break their own reciprocity rules.

These Muslims allow this theological certainty to create a tyrannical cult of slaved men who then make second class slaves out of their female children. Naming these Muslim women and girl’s chattel would be an understatement. They are truly slaves, as Allah demands.

These Muslims imitate their slave holding master, Allah, and like all tyrants, hate all others not of their ilk. They allow their hate to push them to violence against the free people in the free world.

Islamophobia is a fear of Islam. Those who do not fear and hate this slave holding cult of Islam, along with the other inhuman and immoral policies that Islam and Sharia allow, are not moral people. Moral people will fight against slavery.

I fear that free people will not be Islamophobic enough, because of their fear of being labelled racist or Islamophobe, to rise up and give secours to the unwilling female slave of Islam.

I am proudly an Islamophobe. If you are not you might not be a moral person.

Are you a moral person?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nri300CcCuE

Regards
DL
greatestiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2017, 10:22 PM   #2
Fatumptch

You've got it slightly muddled up in my opinion.

Your not "Islamaphobic", you're simply a racist.

Last edited by the tealady; 21-08-2017 at 10:38 AM. Reason: filthy
Fatumptch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2017, 10:42 PM   #3
metak88

Not a 'moral' person at all, and as far as I'm concerned western women and these Muslims make a perfect match.

No fucks to give... it burns beautifully...
Old 20-08-2017, 10:57 PM   #4
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatumptch View Post

Your not "Islamaphobic", you're simply a racist "Cunt".

What race do you see me speaking of?

Regards
DL
Old 20-08-2017, 11:00 PM   #5
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by metak88 View Post
Not a 'moral' person at all, and as far as I'm concerned western women and these Muslims make a perfect match.

No fucks to give... it burns beautifully...
Now why would a free Western person wish to see Western women become slaves to a Muslim man.

Sounds like you should forget the Western woman who intelligently threw you over.

You have yet to grow to adulthood.

Regards
DL
Old 20-08-2017, 11:01 PM   #6
greatestiam

Islam and women. Yuk

Quran (5:6) - "And if ye are unclean, purify yourselves. And if ye are sick or on a journey, or one of you cometh from the closet, or ye have had contact with women, and ye find not water, then go to clean, high ground and rub your faces and your hands with some of it" Men are to rub dirt on their hands, if there is no water to purify them, following casual contact with a woman (such as shaking hands).

Quran (24:31) - Women are to lower their gaze around men, so they do not look them in the eye. (To be fair, men are told to do the same thing in the prior verse).

Quran (2:223) - "Your wives are as a tilth unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will..." A man has dominion over his wives' bodies as he does his land. This verse is overtly sexual. There is some dispute as to whether it is referring to the practice of anal intercourse. If this is what Muhammad meant, then it would appear to contradict what he said in Muslim (8:3365).

Quran (4:3) - (Wife-to-husband ratio) "Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four" Inequality by numbers.

Quran (53:27) - "Those who believe not in the Hereafter, name the angels with female names." Angels are sublime beings, and would therefore be male.

Quran (4:24) and Quran (33:50) - A man is permitted to take women as sex slaves outside of marriage. Note that the verse distinguishes wives from captives (those whom they right hand possesses).

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pa...orth-less.aspx

Sahih Bukhari (62:81) - "The Prophet said: "'The stipulations most entitled to be abided by are those with which you are given the right to enjoy the (women's) private parts (i.e. the stipulations of the marriage contract).'" In other words, the most important thing a woman brings to marriage is between her legs.

Sahih Muslim (4:1039) - "A'isha said [to Muhammad]: 'You have made us equal to the dogs and the asses'"These are the words of Muhammad's favorite wife, complaining of the role assigned to women under Islam.Ishaq 593 - "As for Ali, he said, 'Women are plentiful, and you can easily change one for another.'"Ali was raised as a son by Muhammad. He was also the 4th caliph. This comment was made in Muhammad's presence without a word of rebuke from him.

Ishaq 593 - "From the captives of Hunayn, Allah's Messenger gave [his son-in-law] Ali a slave girl called Baytab and he gave [future Caliph] Uthman a slave girl called Zaynab and [future Caliph] Umar another." - Even in this world, Muhammad treated women like party favors, handing out enslaved women to his cronies for sex.Tabari VIII:117 - The fate of more captured farm wives, whom the Muslims distributed amongst themselves as sex slaves: "Dihyah had asked the Messenger for Safiyah when the Prophet chose her for himself... the Apostle traded for Safiyah by giving Dihyah her two cousins. The women of Khaybar were distributed among the Muslims."

Quran (2:228) - "and the men are a degree above them [women]"

Quran (4:11) - (Inheritance) "The male shall have the equal of the portion of two females" (see also verse 4:176). In Islam, sexism is mathematically established.
Quran (2:282) - (Court testimony) "And call to witness, from among your men, two witnesses. And if two men be not found then a man and two women." Muslim apologists offer creative explanations to explain why Allah felt that a man's testimony in court should be valued twice as highly as a woman's, but studies consistently show that women are actually less likely to tell lies than men, meaning that they make more reliable witnesses.

Quran (2:228) - "and the men are a degree above them [women]"

Regards
DL
Old 20-08-2017, 11:06 PM   #7
metak88

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatestiam View Post
Now why would a free Western person wish to see Western women become slaves to a Muslim man.

Sounds like you should forget the Western woman who intelligently threw you over.

You have yet to grow to adulthood.

Regards
DL
Not really a "Western person", but it's hard not to see a such a perfect match. True soul-mates!

It's just too funny to watch it all play out... lol
Old 20-08-2017, 11:14 PM   #8
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by metak88 View Post
Not really a "Western person", but it's hard not to see a such a perfect match. True soul-mates!

It's just too funny to watch it all play out... lol
You have a point for the right type of Western woman, not to mention the Western men of backward Eastern bend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYV7KWQ-fY4

Got to love right wing Christians.

Regards
DL

Last edited by greatestiam; 20-08-2017 at 11:14 PM.
Old 21-08-2017, 01:18 AM   #9
oz93666

You're dead right , grearestiam .... but there's a problem with that word "Islamophobe "

The word has been twisted (no doubt intentionally ) to now mean an "an irrational fear or hatred " ... phobia comes from the greek flight, dread, or terror....

Searching , I found this ....linguists discussing "how did phobia ever come to mean hatred ".... https://english.stackexchange.com/qu...to-mean-hatred...

I'm sure the controllers are behind this change , so now if you don't like islam ,you're a"hater" or have an "irrational fear"

We need to reclaim the word , or invent a new one which means "a strong or passionate dislike of .... "
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 05:52 AM   #10
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post

I'm sure the controllers are behind this change , so now if you don't like islam ,you're a"hater" or have an "irrational fear"

. "
He does have fear of it though, as he calls himself an islamophobe, that's his own words.

I'm sure if he wanted to say that he strongly disliked them he would have, yet he chose to use the word islamophobe, so that's what he is.

Quote:
We need to reclaim the word , or invent a new one which means "a strong or passionate dislike of ...

That's already what hate is defined as...

hatred
noun
1. intense dislike

Last edited by cosmicpurpose1.618; 21-08-2017 at 05:53 AM.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 07:51 AM   #11
oz93666

I just put "hate definition" in search , this is the first line I get ....

hate
h?t/Submit
verb
feel intense or passionate dislike for (someone).
"the boys hate each other"
synonyms: loathe, detest, despise, dislike, abhor, execrate; More
noun

Note the for (someone) .... the way the word is used now it makes it personal , (all by design) so if you're an islamophobe it implies you hate muslims , rather than the religion ....

Last edited by oz93666; 21-08-2017 at 07:52 AM.
Old 21-08-2017, 08:26 AM   #12
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
I just put "hate definition" in search , this is the first line I get ....

hate
h?t/Submit
verb
feel intense or passionate dislike for (someone).
"the boys hate each other"
synonyms: loathe, detest, despise, dislike, abhor, execrate; More
noun

Note the for (someone) .... the way the word is used now it makes it personal , (all by design) so if you're an islamophobe it implies you hate muslims , rather than the religion ....
Yup I know he hates Muslims he already said so.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 10:27 AM   #13
the mighty zhiba
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatumptch View Post

Your not "Islamaphobic", you're simply a racist "Cunt".
Is it racist to hold a distrust in a people who:
  • Consider that a woman's word is worth 1/4 that of a man's?
  • Punish women for being raped?
  • Punish women for havig an opinion?
  • Don't allow women the freedom of expression they themselves demand.
  • Punish a person because of their sexuality - to the point of hanging them till they are dead from cranes in football stadiums?
  • Take slaves, often underage girls, and use them for sex?
  • Consider that women, in their own culture, are lesser?
  • Consider that women of other cultures are worthless?
  • Preach that 'western values' and 'western lifestyes' are immoral - to such a degree that they should be stamped out?
  • Tell white women walking on British Streets 'this is our country now, you NEED to cover up.'
  • Groom young white girls and rape them horrifically under the threat of death if they 'cross them.'
  • Consider that the attacks in Paris were justified?
  • Whose tradition dictates that their 'way of life' and their laws should have privelage over any other, that they carry their 'tradition' (all of the above) wherever they go and that the laws and traditions of their host country should be regarded as secondary to their own?
  • And, much more worryingly, that their tradition dictates that it is ok to have sex with a girl when she reaches puberty... And given the Islamic value of females of their own culture this denies the girl any say in whan a man wants to have sex with her, and for girls who are not of culture - who they value as worthless - their tradition dicates that they can do whatever they like to them.

If you think that having distrust for people whose culture promotes all the above, then it is more likely you are what you accuse the op of being, because Islam at its most extreme promotes all that hate and more.

We need to be extremely wary and even afraid of any culture which holds such animalsitic barbaric ways of life as sanctamount.

But, it isn't you're fault that you have been conditioned into believeing that questioning these 'values' is racist - it is just the attitude that has become prevelent in the uneducated, sadly. It's an attitude that comes from the seeds of programing from the Elites to create a rich fertile arena of civil unrest within society.

Father Ted:
No Dougal, that wasn't mad. That's when our Lord got a few bits of food together and made lots of food, and everyone had dinner.

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 21-08-2017 at 10:38 AM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 10:39 AM   #14
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I cannot prove this but I have been informed that there is nothing in Islam that requires women to wear a burka. The teaching is to dress modestly.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 11:05 AM   #15
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
I cannot prove this but I have been informed that there is nothing in Islam that requires women to wear a burka. The teaching is to dress modestly.
That's true T ... but all the things Iam quotes from the koran are correct ....

Let's just say the burka is a natural development of this wonderful religion ...reading between the lines of the koran ... the faithfull just know alla would love the idea.
Old 21-08-2017, 11:23 AM   #16
the mighty zhiba
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
Ask who, or what, defines modesty?

Father Ted:
No Dougal, that wasn't mad. That's when our Lord got a few bits of food together and made lots of food, and everyone had dinner.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 02:16 PM   #17
Fatumptch

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatestiam View Post

What race do you see me speaking of?

Regards
DL
Bravo!
Beaten by your bait and switch technique.

I shall now crawl back under my rock of Love and let you and the Mongol hordes tear the world apart with your Hate.

For someone that inhabits a "conspiracy" site, you've got a fairly weak understanding of the who, what and why, that has made you a emit your "racist" views on Islam.

Definitely not Zionism that's eating the planet alive.
Definitely a weak religion that has zero power.

Carry on, and please try not to choke on your words when the trap slams shut!!!
Fatumptch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 02:28 PM   #18
tinfoil hat

They should all put the books of genocide down and join the rest of the Human race.

Both Jews and Muslims.

Both religions should be banned.
Old 21-08-2017, 03:51 PM   #19
greatestiam

Quote:
You're dead right , grearestiam .... but there's a problem with that word "Islamophobe "

The word has been twisted (no doubt intentionally ) to now mean an "an irrational fear or hatred " ... phobia comes from the greek flight, dread, or terror....

Searching , I found this ....linguists discussing "how did phobia ever come to mean hatred ".... https://english.stackexchange.com/qu...to-mean-hatred...

We need to reclaim the word , or invent a new one which means "a strong or passionate dislike of .... "
Labels are often used by our interlocutors to deflect from the issues at hand, I agree.

The miss-use of Islamophobe is well accepted and people do not think of it because of their view of it's meaning. I even miss-used it in the O.P. and only the few have noted it.

Labels are useful and it is a shame when they are miss-used.

Regards
DL
Old 21-08-2017, 03:53 PM   #20
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
He does have fear of it though, as he calls himself an islamophobe, that's his own words.

I'm sure if he wanted to say that he strongly disliked them he would have, yet he chose to use the word islamophobe, so that's what he is.

That's already what hate is defined as...

hatred
noun
1. intense dislike
To be clear. I hate Islam, Sharia and Christianity because of the ongoing harm they are causing to society in our works of becoming civilized.

Both Christianity and Islam have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

Regards
DL