Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 16-08-2017, 11:57 PM   #41
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy101 View Post
We have free will. If we are starving and have sex and make babies then that is what will happen with our free will.
We could save them - but we don't. But God does.
If we had no free will you'd still complain.

Have you ever noticed how the children are starving and nude but the parents are clothed, heads protected from the sun and don't look as thin?
And how they can have sex a lot - despite starving to death?
Uneducated - lots of rape - they have a need for children to work the farms to make food and look after them in old age.
Why would these people call to God?

Maybe look closer if you dare... blame God because it's easier than blaming man.
Quite the heap mate.

You begin with a premise of having a free will. That is not so.

You have not the will or capability to not sin regardless of your willed choice to not sin.

Christians are always trying to absolve God of moral culpability in the fall by whipping out their favorite "free will!", or “ it’s all man’s fault”.

That is "God gave us free will and it was our free willed choices that caused our fall. Hence God is not blameworthy."

But this simply avoids God's culpability as the author of Human Nature. Free will is only the ability to choose. It is not an explanation why anyone would want to choose "A" or "B" (bad or good action). An explanation for why Eve would even have the nature of "being vulnerable to being easily swayed by a serpent" and "desiring to eat a forbidden fruit" must lie in the nature God gave Eve in the first place. Hence God is culpable for deliberately making humans with a nature-inclined-to-fall, and "free will" means nothing as a response to this problem.

If all sin by nature then, the sin nature is dominant. If not, we would have at least some who would not sin. That being the case, for God to punish us for following the instincts and natures he put in us would be quite wrong.

Psalm 51:5 "Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me."

Regards
DL
greatestiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2017, 12:19 AM   #42
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylias View Post
God must be good in my opinion.
If you mean the creator god, then think again.

Quote:
I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

Isaiah 45:7
The creator god created this universe, a mere simulacrum of perfection and wholeness, but to say that the creator is good that's a stretch? He who "creates disaster" is perhaps both good and evil.

This dense, material 3D reality is a virtual reality show designed to keep us docile and present (we are energy), for ever and ever, amun.

It's a working theory, but imo the existence of duality as a basic precept in this universe is one strong sign of an imperfect creator, there are more.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

http://www.thedivinesecretgarden.com/tdsg-access.html
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote