Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2016, 09:46 PM   #1
the mighty zhiba
Forum Advisor

Default Promotion of religion.

Admin Note.

i would just like to highlight the rules in regard to the Religion section of the forum:

Quote:
The Religion Forum
The religion forum was set-up in order for people to discuss, debate and expose the true nature of religions. David's view has always been that all religions exist in order to divide and rule. The intention on this forum is to expose religions for what they really are and not to promote them. We will not tolerate posts or posters with any kind of religious agenda. You are welcome to discuss and debate with the rest of us. However, this forum is not for promotion or recruitment to your religion. Any threads or posts which veer towards this will be deleted.
https://forum.davidicke.com/announcement.php?f=14&a=43

It has been noted that a number of threads started recently are leaning towards promoting religion.

As the rules clearly state, the forum is not a soap box for anyone to big up the worship of a superhuman controlling power.

Sorry guys, but here is not the place.

i have ranted a few threads that have steered into promoting religion and religious doctrine.

Further threads that promote and further such doctrines will also be ranted.

Father Ted:
No Dougal, that wasn't mad. That's when our Lord got a few bits of food together and made lots of food, and everyone had dinner.
Old 13-12-2016, 11:00 AM   #2
the mighty zhiba
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by getagrip View Post
This is quite a good (10 minute) video from David explaining why he does not want religion / religious beliefs promoted on his forum.

Father Ted:
No Dougal, that wasn't mad. That's when our Lord got a few bits of food together and made lots of food, and everyone had dinner.
Closed Thread