Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 17-12-2011, 01:00 PM   #1
babyeaterbush

Default My Story

Hiya guys, I am new to this forum, so please don't be too hard on me for not knowing all the facts and stuff, but regardless I thought this would be the best place for me to come and share my story (given that you're all obviously Icke fans!)

It's not a very long story, so I'll just start from the beginning.

When I was at high school, I used to get into trouble a lot for my free spirited ways. The demagogue hierarchy of secondary schools, with the pyramid of teachers spoon feeding you what they have been brainwashed to think is "education" when in reality it's just another, more subtle form of oppression. Anyway, I was known to rebel against the kind of rubbish.

Because of this I was frequently in the headmaster's office for a regular berating. Most of the time it would just be a general shouting down, however on one particular occasion, the headmaster locked the door and revealed his true form to me.

As I'm posting in the reptilians threat I'm guessing I don't need to explain too deeply the details of what he revealed. Let me firstly just say that I have to admit that I was terrified. These creatures are NOT easy to face. He didn't really say anything to me, he just stood there over the other side of the room. He felt miles away, hunched in the corner next to a filing cabinet. As he walked forward towards me his appearance normalised, then he just unlocked the door and let me leave.

This was a few years ago and was way before I had any idea what it was I was witnessing. At the time, I knew nothing of Icke. I would lay awake at night trying to explain to myself what I had seen, and only after google searching for similar experiences did I begin to put the pieces together. I've tried telling my friends and some family, but none of them believe me. I can't say I blame them, it's pretty unbelievable isn't it?

Luckily it happened quite near to the end of my last school year, so I could get out of there as quickly as possible. For the remainder of that year, I'm not ashamed to say I just kept my head down to avoid going back into the headmaster's office. I remember walking past him as I left the school for good on the last day, and he didn't even glance at me.

Does anyone else have a similar experience?
babyeaterbush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2011, 01:19 PM   #2
rakkoo

yes im often seen as a Jekyl and Hyde charecter,

I show my true form after a few largers and and go rampent around town terorising victems after dark, then find my self looked up in a MENTAL INSTITUTE THE NEXT MORNING.

sad to say your story is one of many on this forum that tries to encourage this sort of crap to encourage more madnes that adds to the many on here.

GO AWAY and do something fruitful and constructive.

and stop annoying the the paranoid.

Oh i guees what realy happened in the head masters looked room,

bendoon and take it boy.
rakkoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2011, 04:09 PM   #3
babyeaterbush

Default Doubt

Reptilians are real. If you've never seen them, you'll never understand.

Peace x
babyeaterbush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2011, 06:20 PM   #4
pound

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyeaterbush View Post
Hiya guys, I am new to this forum, so please don't be too hard on me for not knowing all the facts and stuff, but regardless I thought this would be the best place for me to come and share my story (given that you're all obviously Icke fans!)

When I was at high school, I used to get into trouble a lot for my free spirited ways. The demagogue hierarchy of secondary schools, with the pyramid of teachers spoon feeding you what they have been brainwashed to think is "education" when in reality it's just another, more subtle form of oppression. Anyway, I was known to rebel against the kind of rubbish.

Because of this I was frequently in the headmaster's office for a regular berating. Most of the time it would just be a general shouting down, however on one particular occasion, the headmaster locked the door and revealed his true form to me.

As I'm posting in the reptilians threat I'm guessing I don't need to explain too deeply the details of what he revealed. Let me firstly just say that I have to admit that I was terrified. These creatures are NOT easy to face. He didn't really say anything to me, he just stood there over the other side of the room. He felt miles away, hunched in the corner next to a filing cabinet. As he walked forward towards me his appearance normalised, then he just unlocked the door and let me leave.

This was a few years ago and was way before I had any idea what it was I was witnessing. At the time, I knew nothing of Icke. I would lay awake at night trying to explain to myself what I had seen, and only after google searching for similar experiences did I begin to put the pieces together. I've tried telling my friends and some family, but none of them believe me. I can't say I blame them, it's pretty unbelievable isn't it?

Luckily it happened quite near to the end of my last school year, so I could get out of there as quickly as possible. For the remainder of that year, I'm not ashamed to say I just kept my head down to avoid going back into the headmaster's office. I remember walking past him as I left the school for good on the last day, and he didn't even glance at me.

Thanks for sharing your experience and welcome to the forum.
Old 17-12-2011, 07:34 PM   #5
subl1minal

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
Thanks for sharing your experience and welcome to the forum.
1+

Don't be afraid to talk on here, there's a lot of trolls but there's people like me and Pound who are always ready to listen and talk about it. It fascinates me to no end and I love to hear stories about it (I'm a big Icke fan too of course)

Do not hesitate to PM me if you feel too worried about talking about your experience openly on the thread man
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2011, 07:55 PM   #6
rakkoo

Just to say i am not a troll or any other unkind person, but if this lad did see a reptile?

then why did he not contact the police or mention it to some one, besisdes this forum?

the whole story seems suspect to me, and trollish,

seems like he wants to keep this reptile thing rolling to keep people paranoid.
rakkoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2011, 07:31 PM   #7
subl1minal

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakkoo View Post
Just to say i am not a troll or any other unkind person, but if this lad did see a reptile?

then why did he not contact the police or mention it to some one, besisdes this forum?

Would you tell the police if you saw a shape shifting reptilian? I can imagine most people would be so frightened about what they saw, they'd be too scared to tell anyone for fear of ridicule.
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2011, 09:44 PM   #8
fairyelfdog

Welcome babyeaterbush! (lol, silly nick). Interesting story. Could you please go ahead and give us the name of the school and the headmaster plus post pictures? That would be awesome!

Never mind the troll. Such a shame that he would be the first to post here but he has exposed himself well and fully for what he is. (No, I don't mean reptilian) Sometimes I think they lurk around here just to jump on people who post their experiences. Especially if they're first-time posters. Truly pathetic.

See you around
never does?
Time to go home!

Last edited by fairyelfdog; 18-12-2011 at 09:45 PM.
fairyelfdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2011, 11:20 PM   #9
valens

Quote:
yes im often seen as a Jekyl and Hyde charecter,

I show my true form after a few largers and and go rampent around town terorising victems after dark, then find my self looked up in a MENTAL INSTITUTE THE NEXT MORNING.

sad to say your story is one of many on this forum that tries to encourage this sort of crap to encourage more madnes that adds to the many on here.

GO AWAY and do something fruitful and constructive.

and stop annoying the the paranoid.

Oh i guees what realy happened in the head masters looked room,

bendoon and take it boy.
So wait. You're annoyed that someone posted a reptilian story in the reptilian forum?

OP, yes it is hard to believe and I'm not sure I do but please don't listen to anyone else and just tell your own truth.
valens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2011, 10:41 AM   #10
twilighterheart
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by valens View Post
So wait. You're annoyed that someone posted a reptilian story in the reptilian forum?

OP, yes it is hard to believe and I'm not sure I do but please don't listen to anyone else and just tell your own truth.
People should leave reptilian storytellers alone in my humble opinion.
twilighterheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2011, 11:15 PM   #11
jagrmeister721

BabyEaterBush- yes, this has happened to me. I know of what you speak. Non-believers will never believe until its too late. They are the useful idiots that these entities depend on. Icke didn't make this up. It's very, very real.
jagrmeister721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2011, 11:20 PM   #12
rainbowdear

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagrmeister721 View Post
BabyEaterBush- yes, this has happened to me. I know of what you speak. Non-believers will never believe until its too late. They are the useful idiots that these entities depend on. Icke didn't make this up. It's very, very real.
yes Bayeaterbush we believe you.
Didn't he just say: "Don't faceme face the door!" at a point and as a future advice. One of their jokes i hear!
Tell us what did he look like...what did you see exactly as you have not described in detail his entire appearance.
As for those who don't wish to hear about "reptilian tales" they'd better change threads!
rainbowdear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2011, 11:35 PM   #13
hadabusa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyeaterbush View Post

and then all off a sudden, you woke up and your bedsheet was all wet of pee
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2011, 01:55 AM   #14
ufochick

Quote:

LOLOLOL... oh yes ring up a copper and tell them you have seen a reptilian by all means.. LOLOL. They will promptly hang up on you.

Just like telling 99 percent of the mds pout there you have had any kind of experience ET-ID any of it... laughter or the label of insane is what you will get.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 06:40 AM   #15
jagrmeister721

People like Hadabusa are interesting in the sense that they waste whole days on these forums- judging by post count-, is an obvious racist - given his avatar image- and seems to know next to nothing about the evidence Icke has provided that forms the basis of these forums. Why such people waste their time (and others) here is anyone's guess.
jagrmeister721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 06:46 AM   #16
wake_up

I think the headmaster wanted to give you a nice “punishment”.
wake_up is offline   Reply With Quote