Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2010, 03:23 PM   #1
the moral man
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,779
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default Why has Icke not mentioned the Orion Lizard Queen?

Dear Friends
kind regards
David Icke was the first conspiracy theorist that talked about Reptilian rule of Earth.
Icke has talked about the Reptiles plan for World domination, he has even outlined the in-fighting among different Illuminati factions.
He has even talked about how the power goes even beyond the mainstream Reptilian bloodlines (an example is how the Queen fears a Reptilian called Pindar).
The M5 Author talks about the Orion Reptile Queen and she is known as the most powerful Reptilian in the ranks.
She is so terrifying that all of the mainstream Illuminati bloodline Reptilians known by name fear her.
The Orion Reptile Queen will soon be returning to add this planet to the Orion Empire and take it back from the Rebel Queen.
Why hasn't David Icke mentioned the Orion Reptile Queen and what else is there to know about the Reptilians that Icke hasn't covered overall?
If you could contribute to this thread with your views and knowledge I'd appreciate it.
yours thankfully
John

Last edited by the moral man; 06-02-2010 at 03:24 PM.
the moral man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 03:40 PM   #2
majicdragon
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: I live in beautiful Northern British Columbia.
Posts: 1,711
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

perhaps david is secretly in with the orion reptile queen, like some kind of servant, or mind controlled slave.

otherwise it seems that she should have had mention in one of dave's books.

you can't simply forget the orion queen can you?... or perhaps there were threats to david from orion...

this seems important, i'm sure there will be more to come and weigh in on this issue.

i am simply amazed that i hadn't noticed the omission.

you are definitely on to something large.

Last edited by majicdragon; 06-02-2010 at 03:42 PM.
majicdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 03:44 PM   #3
les_paul_robot
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: KT-95
Posts: 3,380
Likes: 236 (138 Posts)
Default

Interesting question MM.
Maybe because it's quite far removed from what we have to do here and now.
It's possible with his new book and talks he'll cover this subject. But it's a bit hard to provide evidence for.
Have you read the Terra Papers, MM?
__________________
An end to need
And the politics of greed
With love.


Tears for Fears, "Sowing The Seeds Of Love"
les_paul_robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 03:46 PM   #4
mrindigo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 5,593
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I don't know if Mr. Icke was the first to cover the subject. Truthfully I'm not sure who is the first. There's certainly a lot of reptilian symbolism throughout the ancient architecture of the world, though their actual meaning is lost to most of the general public. David Icke was the first person I've ever heard talk about it though.

The name you mentioned sounds familiar, though I can't place where I've heard it before. Where did that information you found come from may I ask? What about this "Pindar", makes her so terrible (if she/it exists)? Why come all this way to take a tiny back-water planet to add to a theoretically vast empire, and wouldn't stretching out imperialistic forces too thin, be a bad idea for them?

Maybe the reason he hasn't covered it is he hasn't learned of it yet, he's still gathering information, or the person who's put this bit out has fabricated a lie designed to instill fear and panic among the alternative information community.
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 04:35 PM   #5
michael christopher
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 4,912
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

My guess is this: IT'S NOT REAL.

Of course, neither is half of the other shit DI talks about.
__________________
"We're having so much fun with the poisonous people,
spreading rumors and lies and stories they made up." - Bowie

grace society
"Scrier" (my first novel)
michael christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 04:51 PM   #6
kasalt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,030
Likes: 49 (33 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the moral man View Post
Why hasn't David Icke mentioned the Orion Reptile Queen?
How have you been convinced that this being even exists?
kasalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 04:56 PM   #7
clint_giles
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: the thread killer
Posts: 5,060
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasalt View Post
How have you been convinced that this being even exists?
i had the same thought.

i like the idea of reptilians ruling planet earth,it makes total sense and their are many facts to back these claims up through symbolism and writings on cave walls
but i still have an open mind to the fact it could be bullshit aswell....

Last edited by clint_giles; 06-02-2010 at 04:57 PM.
clint_giles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 04:59 PM   #8
exclamatio
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: England
Posts: 1,422
Likes: 14 (5 Posts)
Default

sounds a bit like an odd star wars to me O.o
__________________
Who are we?
exclamatio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 05:02 PM   #9
michael christopher
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 4,912
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasalt View Post
How have you been convinced that this being even exists?
All of these Matrix cultists use dreams - er, I'm sorry, "astral travel" - as the only evidence to back up their insane ideas. Never taking into account the fact that all dreams are personally symbolic and whatever personal symbols one feels most strongly about will manifest themselves in the dream state.

Oh yeah, and it says so in the Matrix V, which is the Matrix Bible, and we all know that everyone who disagrees with the Matrix V is just a "minion incarnation" and thus can't be taken seriously.

The only evidence that this "Orion lizard queen" even exists are dreams and the words of a shady character named Valdamar Valerian, who wrote the Matrix book series.

Surely someone who writes a book would never lie or make up anything!!!!!!!
__________________
"We're having so much fun with the poisonous people,
spreading rumors and lies and stories they made up." - Bowie

grace society
"Scrier" (my first novel)

Last edited by michael christopher; 06-02-2010 at 05:03 PM.
michael christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 05:21 PM   #10
metacomet
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,865
Likes: 23 (14 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the moral man View Post
The M5 Author talks about the Orion Reptile Queen and she is known as the most powerful Reptilian in the ranks.
The M5 Author is an anonymous person, who most likely did little to no research in the way that Icke has.

The M5 Author is responsible for getting alot of new ideas out in circulation, and makes alot of great points.

But it's no surprise that Icke doesn't mention the same things as the M5 author.

Icke is a real person.

The M5 author is anonymous. Completely free of any danger to their reputation.

It was enough for Icke to mention Pindar... if he went on about an Orion Reptile Queen or a 'Rebel Queen' or things of that nature it would only further stretch his credibility.

Icke only talks about things that other people have genuinely experienced or informed him about.

The M5 author does not provide any research notes on anything...

These differences between Icke and the M5 author is the reason Icke hasn't written about such things.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 05:37 PM   #11
kasalt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,030
Likes: 49 (33 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clint_giles View Post
i had the same thought.

i like the idea of reptilians ruling planet earth,it makes total sense and their are many facts to back these claims up through symbolism and writings on cave walls
but i still have an open mind to the fact it could be bullshit aswell....
I do believe that there is substance to the reptilian theory in that reptilian imagery in artwork seems to transcend culture in both time and place, and then there is also the human brain stem, which some scientists refer to as the "reptilian complex", no less. "Where there's smoke, there's fire," as the saying goes, so in my opinion, there is definitely something substantial to it, although whether it is to be taken literally or more symbolically (e.g., as archetypes), I can only guess.

I like what this guy has to say:
This reptilian archetype is found in many cultures around the world and according to Narby is also the most common symbol seen after hallucinogenic experiences. My conclusion is that this “reptilian archetype” as I call it, or an inter-dimensional race from the Draco constellation operating just outside of visible light frequency are the gatekeepers or humanities inner demons continually operating out of the lower brain (lower vibration), that we have to transcend in order to start creating our own reality and finding our true path through synchronicity and creativity.
Source: http://acausalrealms.wordpress.com/t...mic-serpent-2/
kasalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 05:37 PM   #12
consciousness
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: To Infinity and Beyond
Posts: 3,308
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the moral man View Post
Dear Friends
kind regards
David Icke was the first conspiracy theorist that talked about Reptilian rule of Earth.
Icke has talked about the Reptiles plan for World domination, he has even outlined the in-fighting among different Illuminati factions.
He has even talked about how the power goes even beyond the mainstream Reptilian bloodlines (an example is how the Queen fears a Reptilian called Pindar).
The M5 Author talks about the Orion Reptile Queen and she is known as the most powerful Reptilian in the ranks.
She is so terrifying that all of the mainstream Illuminati bloodline Reptilians known by name fear her.
The Orion Reptile Queen will soon be returning to add this planet to the Orion Empire and take it back from the Rebel Queen.
Why hasn't David Icke mentioned the Orion Reptile Queen and what else is there to know about the Reptilians that Icke hasn't covered overall?
If you could contribute to this thread with your views and knowledge I'd appreciate it.
yours thankfully
John
Here's some info
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/su...reptiles26.htm
consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 06:10 PM   #13
les_paul_robot
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: KT-95
Posts: 3,380
Likes: 236 (138 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael christopher View Post
All of these Matrix cultists use dreams - er, I'm sorry, "astral travel" - as the only evidence to back up their insane ideas. Never taking into account the fact that all dreams are personally symbolic and whatever personal symbols one feels most strongly about will manifest themselves in the dream state.

Oh yeah, and it says so in the Matrix V, which is the Matrix Bible, and we all know that everyone who disagrees with the Matrix V is just a "minion incarnation" and thus can't be taken seriously.

The only evidence that this "Orion lizard queen" even exists are dreams and the words of a shady character named Valdamar Valerian, who wrote the Matrix book series.

Surely someone who writes a book would never lie or make up anything!!!!!!!
Much like the Bible written by your 'God' then?
__________________
An end to need
And the politics of greed
With love.


Tears for Fears, "Sowing The Seeds Of Love"
les_paul_robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 06:38 PM   #14
michael christopher
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 4,912
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by les_paul_robot View Post
Much like the Bible written by your 'God' then?
What are you talking about? The Bible is bullshit. God does not write books.
__________________
"We're having so much fun with the poisonous people,
spreading rumors and lies and stories they made up." - Bowie

grace society
"Scrier" (my first novel)

Last edited by michael christopher; 06-02-2010 at 06:38 PM.
michael christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 06:50 PM   #15
les_paul_robot
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: KT-95
Posts: 3,380
Likes: 236 (138 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael christopher View Post
What are you talking about? The Bible is bullshit. God does not write books.
It's what I was taught at school. Sister Catherine asked the class who the author of the Bible is. Then she told us it was God.
Is this God, that is only concerned with human life on Earth and requires worship, similar to yours?
Either way, that is sillier than the existance of an Orion queen.
__________________
An end to need
And the politics of greed
With love.


Tears for Fears, "Sowing The Seeds Of Love"
les_paul_robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 06:52 PM   #16
michael christopher
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 4,912
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by les_paul_robot View Post
It's what I was taught at school. Sister Catherine asked the class who the author of the Bible is. Then she told us it was God.
Is this God, that is only concerned with human life on Earth and requires worship, similar to yours?
Either way, that is sillier than the existance of an Orion queen.
I'm really confused as to what you're talking about. I think you have me mistaken with someone else, as you seem to be accusing me of having viewpoints which I am strongly against.

Humans are not the only species in the universe, there are probably billions, and earth is just as significant as any other planet. My God does not require worships and loves all beings unconditionally. I don't believe in Hell or punishment except when people punish themselves.

I think you are confused.
__________________
"We're having so much fun with the poisonous people,
spreading rumors and lies and stories they made up." - Bowie

grace society
"Scrier" (my first novel)
michael christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 06:55 PM   #17
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Because he thinks the idea is too mental and he might be seen as a nutter?
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 07:24 PM   #18
the moral man
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,779
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Dear Friends
kind regards
I'd like to respond to the following people.
majicdragon.........

Quote:
perhaps david is secretly in with the orion reptile queen, like some kind of servant, or mind controlled slave.

otherwise it seems that she should have had mention in one of dave's books.

you can't simply forget the orion queen can you?... or perhaps there were threats to david from orion...

this seems important, i'm sure there will be more to come and weigh in on this issue.

i am simply amazed that i hadn't noticed the omission.

you are definitely on to something large.
Well at the monent, there is a Rebel Reptilian Queen in charge, but Icke hasn't mentioned this being either.
The Orion Queen hasn't returned yet to take power from the known Reptilians.
It could be that the real powers that be don't even make themselves known in secret, hence Icke hasn't even been aware of it.
les_paul_robot.........

Quote:
Interesting question MM.
Maybe because it's quite far removed from what we have to do here and now.
It's possible with his new book and talks he'll cover this subject. But it's a bit hard to provide evidence for.
Have you read the Terra Papers, MM?
I know that Icke talks about Reptilian in-fighting and a Reptilian takeover, but that is as far as it goes.
If people want to know what will happen after the Reptiles take over, they should read the Matrix V trilogy.
I haven't read the Terra Papers yet but may do so in the future.
mrindigo...........

Quote:
I don't know if Mr. Icke was the first to cover the subject. Truthfully I'm not sure who is the first. There's certainly a lot of reptilian symbolism throughout the ancient architecture of the world, though their actual meaning is lost to most of the general public. David Icke was the first person I've ever heard talk about it though.
Well Icke was the first person to popularize the Reptilian theory, but he got it from other sources like Credo Mutwa.

Quote:
The name you mentioned sounds familiar, though I can't place where I've heard it before. Where did that information you found come from may I ask? What about this "Pindar", makes her so terrible (if she/it exists)? Why come all this way to take a tiny back-water planet to add to a theoretically vast empire, and wouldn't stretching out imperialistic forces too thin, be a bad idea for them?
The Orion Reptile Queen is mentioned in the Matrix V trilogy, you can get the books at the following link.
1. http://www.trufax.org/matrix5/welcome.html
Pindar is a male Reptilian who is a frightening figure, he even frightens the Queen of England (a high level Reptilian) and he mentioned in David Icke's The biggest secret.

Quote:
Maybe the reason he hasn't covered it is he hasn't learned of it yet, he's still gathering information, or the person who's put this bit out has fabricated a lie designed to instill fear and panic among the alternative information community.
I think that Icke hasn't confirmed the totality of the main Reptilian base and The Author of M5 has found out through research.
michael christopher.........

Quote:
My guess is this: IT'S NOT REAL.

Of course, neither is half of the other shit DI talks about.
What exactly are your beliefs then?
A man who makes threads such as the one highlighted below cannot talk about the lack of credibility that other researchers have.
1. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95366
Here is a quote from your first post on that thread.

Quote:
There are many spirits within us, that have left their mark. Once something is in us, as life will demonstrate, it tends to stay that way unless we take it out. It's not possession. It's the copying of a spirit, or perhaps the tapping into that spirit potential which exists in our DNA. Our hormones know anger, lust, love, hate, fury, oblivion, etc. Are these the spirits? It has been said in the past that humans are as gods, and yet we do not know it. As we evolve, are we becoming more able to control these spirits within ourselves, and decide which to draw on?
The above reasoning is boarderline ridiculous and schitzophrenic, not even people high on Brazilian wonder potions have come up with something like that.

Quote:
All of these Matrix cultists use dreams - er, I'm sorry, "astral travel" - as the only evidence to back up their insane ideas. Never taking into account the fact that all dreams are personally symbolic and whatever personal symbols one feels most strongly about will manifest themselves in the dream state.
Firstly the people who read M5 are not cultists and secondly I have never done astral travel.

Quote:
Oh yeah, and it says so in the Matrix V, which is the Matrix Bible, and we all know that everyone who disagrees with the Matrix V is just a "minion incarnation" and thus can't be taken seriously.
Who told you that?

Quote:
The only evidence that this "Orion lizard queen" even exists are dreams and the words of a shady character named Valdamar Valerian, who wrote the Matrix book series.

Surely someone who writes a book would never lie or make up anything!!!!!!!
Get it right, The Author is the writer and Val Valerian is the publisher.
kasalt.........

Quote:
How have you been convinced that this being even exists?
The point is simply this, if the Reptilians are here and in control, there must be a chain of command with a central figurehead.
meatcomet.........

Quote:
The M5 Author is an anonymous person, who most likely did little to no research in the way that Icke has.

The M5 Author is responsible for getting alot of new ideas out in circulation, and makes alot of great points.

But it's no surprise that Icke doesn't mention the same things as the M5 author.

Icke is a real person.

The M5 author is anonymous. Completely free of any danger to their reputation.

It was enough for Icke to mention Pindar... if he went on about an Orion Reptile Queen or a 'Rebel Queen' or things of that nature it would only further stretch his credibility.

Icke only talks about things that other people have genuinely experienced or informed him about.

The M5 author does not provide any research notes on anything...

These differences between Icke and the M5 author is the reason Icke hasn't written about such things.
I will give you credit for giving an honest account of the facts.
Icke is a researcher and The Author is a researcher, just different types of researchers.
The Author basically verifies what Icke gets right and what he gets wrong and fills in the blanks that Icke has failed to answer.
This is why I say that Icke's books and the M5 trilogy compliment each other.
Consciousness.........

Thank you for the link, I'll check it out.
marpat.........

Quote:
Because he thinks the idea is too mental and he might be seen as a nutter?
Maybe, after all, Icke is perceived as sane by the public at large for saying that Lizards run the World isn't he?
Wonders never cease.
yours thankfully
John
the moral man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 07:27 PM   #19
michael christopher
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 4,912
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Spirits are psychological. You claim there is a physically existing Orion Lizard Queen who commands things. One doesn't have to have evidence to believe in psychological phenomena and to interpret it creatively. But to actually make the claim that a living, breathing Lizard Queen from Orion who rules from a far off galaxy controls this planet is hilarious. And you call my reasoning absurd and crazy?

At least I have reasoning. At least I openly admit that spirits are not physically real and only psychological archetypes. Coincidentally, nothing in my belief system implies that some humans are less than others, as in your belief system. And yes, Matrix pushers are a cult.
__________________
"We're having so much fun with the poisonous people,
spreading rumors and lies and stories they made up." - Bowie

grace society
"Scrier" (my first novel)
michael christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 07:52 PM   #20
the moral man
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,779
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Dear michael christopher
kind regards
In response to your comments.

Quote:
Spirits are psychological. You claim there is a physically existing Orion Lizard Queen who commands things. One doesn't have to have evidence to believe in psychological phenomena and to interpret it creatively. But to actually make the claim that a living, breathing Lizard Queen from Orion who rules from a far off galaxy controls this planet is hilarious. And you call my reasoning absurd and crazy?
Your theory is most absurd of anything that I have yet to see.
Emotions are different spirits within us?
The truth is that emotions are apart of our human makeup and are apart of our experience.

Quote:
At least I have reasoning. At least I openly admit that spirits are not physically real and only psychological archetypes. Coincidentally, nothing in my belief system implies that some humans are less than others, as in your belief system. And yes, Matrix pushers are a cult
Your belief system is a joke, you got your beliefs out of thin air, it surprises me that the tooth fairy isn't a demi-god that you pray to.
The Matrix V readers are not apart of any cult, they are simply people who buy the books and add them to the other books that they have.
Look at the people who have read M5 on this forum, many of them on here don't even agree with everything that The Author says.
Furthermore, if you have talked to The Author via email (as I have), you'll know that he neither wants followers or friends.
Both David Icke and The Author of Matrix V put out information and allow the readers to take or decline whatever they wish and you would know this if you bothered to read their material.
yours thankfully
John
the moral man is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:49 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.