Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > Rik Clay

Old 09-09-2008, 04:48 PM   #121
shodan
Premier Subscribers

we have dedicated this thread as a place where people can leave condolences and messages, other discussions can be had on other threads such as this one:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28545

other issues such as why threads/posts have been deleted need to be sorted out via pm with a moderator/forum advisor as stated in the forum guidlines. cheers.

I heard through the baseline
shodan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 11:18 PM   #122
wakeupworld

Default Rik

I am one of the few here that never heard of Rik Clay before today.
Listening to a radio broadcast for the first time of him sums up just how great and wise a spirit this man has.
Can`t comment on the manner of his death until more is known. Funnily enough when I heard him speak he sounds very much like a cricket commentator on test match special called Grahame Fowler, so I guess when I hear Grahame from now it will remind me of Rik and remind me also that through David Icke we find wonderful wise people like Rik Clay. Work done here now mate, I am not sad of your passing as you are eternal, RIP, no way great souls never rest in peace they rest and work in existance.
wakeupworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 03:50 AM   #123
truthcommission

RIP Rik

Although we didn't see eye to eye .. I will just add that your legacy will live on.
Old 11-09-2008, 02:36 PM   #124
ian2day
Inactive

I should also say that I had not known much about Rik until this recent news. I have just listened to some of the broadcasts on google and he was so knowledgeable and will be missed.
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 10:36 PM   #125
ajaydean

Default intuitive enlightened young man

today ive learned about rik clay, ive been stunned about the numerology, the coincidences and the way i have been pulled in by his studies.. all in a day! i came across him on 9/11/08 at the same time of day the towers were struck.i feel its taken me to a new level of understanding and although i didnt know him, im sorry hes not around. to his family and friends i would like to add that this man was right on his own pathwayof enlightenment, i respect his ideas and am grateful to have come across him today of all days
ajaydean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:49 PM   #126
synergy777

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=4789

Rik Clay’s interviews on Red Ice Creations – All Four Segments
2008 09 12

By Henrik Palmgren | redicecreations.com

Here we make available all the four segments of radio interviews that Red Ice Creations did with Rik Clay back in June 2008.

Rik Clay took his own life on August the 28th. His remains was scattered Thursday, September the 11th and now when things have settled down a little bit, it’s a good time to make these interviews available for everyone who haven’t yet been able to hear them.

Rik Clay - The Cosmic Mind: Zion 2012 Olympics
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...ICR-080608.php

Researcher Rik Clay who is behind the blog "The Cosmic Mind" joins us to discuss his findings about the Zion Olympics in London leading up to the end game year 2012. Rik presents his thesis in this very interesting two segment program. We begin to discuss how RIk got into the subject matter and then go into the connection with numerology and synchronicity. Topics Discussed: 11:11, pyramid numerology, Solar Eclipse, September Eleventh, The Birth of Christ, Zion, Summer Olympics 1972 Münich, 1984 Los Angeles, Eye Symbolism, Corporate Symbolism, Joining of Islam and Christianity, Angel Gabriel, William Blake, Wally Olins and much more. Join us in the members section as we continue our discussion with Rik about the 2012 Olympics and how this event in a ritualistic way is connect with zion and the "end game messiah".

-------------------------------------------------------------

Rik Clay - The Cosmic Mind: The End Game Messiah of 2012
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...080608-SUB.php

We continue our fascinating discussion with Rik Clay about his thesis on the 2012 Zion Olympics and how this connects with the trinity of the "new age" and how an "end game messiah" will be presented to us around 2012. Topics Discussed: Precession, Astrological Ages, Religion, Transition of the Ages, A Trinity Event, Osiris-Isis-Horus, New World Order of the Ages, Diana, Galadriel, Ritual Murder of Diana, Prince William as the new Sun King, Haiti Massacre, Port-au-Prince, Olympics Rings, Atlantis, Religion of the New World Order, the significance of 7, Chakra System, New Spirituality, Egyptian Roots of Star Religion, the End of the World and much more

--------------------------------------------------------------

Rik Clay - The Cosmic Mind: Q & A
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...ICR-080612.php

We invite Rik Clay from "The Cosmic Mind" back to the program to follow up on the show did last Sunday. This time we have a questions and answers session. We begin to talk about the some feedback on the last program we did and about "rules" and restrictions you have to adjust to when you're making the kind of connections that Rik is making. We discuss the Greek origins of the Olympic games, the opening ceremonies and the symbolism involved in the games. Topics Discussed: Tibet, Dalai Lama, The Orange, Rose and Saffron Revolution, Rituals, Ley lines, Energy, TV coverage, Age of Aquarious, Water, Global Warming, "X Marks the spot", 666 and XXX, Nazi Olympics 1936, Alien Contact, Movies, Diana, Project Bluebeam and much more. Join us in our second segment as we'll discuss more about project Bluebeam, the fake alien invasion, technological advancement, mind control and the different levels of reality. Don't miss our excellent continuation of this program with Rik Clay

-------------------------------------------------------------

Rik Clay - The Cosmic Mind: Q & A Continued
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...080612-SUB.php

We continue our interesting questions and answers session with Rik Clay and talk more about project Blue beam, the fake alien invasion, how technological advancement varies in different fields, mind control technology, cell phone and tetra masts and the different levels of reality. Topics Discussed: 11, The Oscars, I am Legend, Ben Hur, Charlton Heston, Omega Man, Blood, Bloodline, The Knights Templar, Composite Characters, Lily Wave, Prince William, The "merger" of empires though marriage, Alien Technology, Flying Saucers, Airline Technology, Loose Change, 9/11, Different levels of Reality, Consciousness, The News, Georgia Guide stones, Depopulation and much more

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A lot can be learned both from Rik’s research but also from his journey and this tragedy. We encourage you to listen to the two-hour program that Henrik Palmgren & Ian Crane did about Rik Clay’s death and the surrounding circumstances. This program was recorded the same day as Rik’s ashes was scattered. You can tune in to this program here:

Ian Crane - Rik Clay, Integration, Conspiracy & Spirituality
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...ICR-080911.php

Ian Crane - Rik Clay, Integration, Conspiracy & Spirituality
September 11, 2008

We have Ian Crane back on the program for a two-hour special to discuss the passing of Rik Clay, Integration, Information, Awakening, Spirituality, Conspiracy and much more. We begin to discuss Rik Clay, we talk about what we so far know happened to him and how he passed away. We talk about the rumors of Rik being murdered, we talk about paranoia and premature conclusions in the "conspiracy movement". We move on to discuss the importance of a careful approach to esoteric, occult and conspiratorial subject matters and the important of integration of knowledge about the conspiracy as well as the spiritual side to all of this. Topics discussed: Transpersonal State, Awakening Process, Change, Research, Internet, Communication, Soul Returning, Healthy Balance, Messiah Complex, Midlife Opportunity, Drugs, Shamanic Journey, Alcohol, Spiritual Entities, Temporary possession, Geopolitics, The Journey vs. Speed, Gurdjieff, Terrence McKenna, Time wave Zero, Jose Arguelles, 2012, Jeff Stray, Destruction of Knowledge, Christianity, Renaissance and much more

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 04:39 PM   #127
nugget
Inactive

I cant belive it!! I have only just heard the news as im away abroad at the moment.
RIP Rik, you will be truly missed.

I will let tell all what he said to me in full when I return in a few days.

Spread his research far and wide people.

www.justinstephens.info

Peace
nugget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 04:52 PM   #128
musti

Quote:
Originally Posted by nugget View Post
I cant belive it!! I have only just heard the news as im away abroad at the moment.

www.justinstephens.info

Peace
great to hear that everything is fine with you nugget! many people have been worrying about you here...
musti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 05:02 PM   #129
synergy777

i have just bookmarked your blog.

i hope you have a great time travelling and wish you a safe return.

i look forward to hearing the new info rik gave you.

i have been spreading riks work via myspace bulletins/messages and my blog.

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 10:32 PM   #130
frankanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by nugget View Post

www.justinstephens.info

Peace
Hello Justin. Good to hear from you. I was getting worried that you had disappeared. I'm glad you are OK.

There's even a thread looking out for you, lol:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...t=35513&page=2

Last edited by frankanne; 12-09-2008 at 11:10 PM.
frankanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2008, 08:37 AM   #131
powlo

http://www.thisisscunthorpe.co.uk/ne...l/article.html
powlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2008, 02:42 PM   #132
zzharrispgzz

Unhappy He will be missed

My condolences to Riks family, and thank you for all the amazing information he reasearched.

Old 16-09-2008, 10:09 AM   #133
blue

Rest in peace Rik. You will be missed.
You need a bun to bite Benny Lava!
blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2008, 07:43 AM   #134
deafbred

thanks Rik
deafbred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2008, 11:07 AM   #135
haukipesukone

Why isn't http://thecosmicreturns.blogspot.com/ working?

Is everything that was on Rik's blog on this thread:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34593
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Peruse through Bad Poetry of Pain and Hurt
Or wrack your brain with Concordia ab Chao and Your Life is a Lie
haukipesukone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 07:36 PM   #136
americana

Default Some strange stuff

Okay, this is some seriously weird stuff.

I did a search on Yahoo for "Justin Stephens" "Rik Clay".

Quote:
Here is the first result:

London - Zion - 2012 - Book
... is a compiled version of Rik Clay's expose of possible plans by ... As Rik Clay and Justin Stephens have announced, it is their belief that come the Olympics ...
www.scribd.com/doc/6078610/London-Zion-2012-Book - 128k - Cached
Huh? Does anyone recall WHO originally compiled the PDF . . .

and WHY would the "description" say "As Rik Clay and Justin Stephens have announced, it is THEIR belief . . " etc etc

WTF?

When you click on that webpage, that "paragraph" naming both Clay and Stephens is not to be found.

Does anyone know how it could "appear" when doing a search?

Now, the top of the first page of text says "All credit for this work goes to Rik Clay".

Indeed. As far as I know, he and Justin Stephens did not announce anything together.

Explanations?
americana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2008, 06:33 PM   #137
nugget
Inactive

Interesting..... I had no part in this? :/
nugget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2008, 11:19 PM   #138
phonicboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by americana View Post
Okay, this is some seriously weird stuff.

I did a search on Yahoo for "Justin Stephens" "Rik Clay".

Huh? Does anyone recall WHO originally compiled the PDF . . .

and WHY would the "description" say "As Rik Clay and Justin Stephens have announced, it is THEIR belief . . " etc etc

WTF?

When you click on that webpage, that "paragraph" naming both Clay and Stephens is not to be found.

Does anyone know how it could "appear" when doing a search?

Now, the top of the first page of text says "All credit for this work goes to Rik Clay".

Indeed. As far as I know, he and Justin Stephens did not announce anything together.

Explanations?
my friend compiled that book, he seemed to think that was the source of the data - i'm not sure how it ended up on Scribd tho.
Old 24-10-2008, 02:25 AM   #139
klin

Lightbulb Farewell Rik Clay, thanks for lighting the path

r.i.p. Rik Clay, you shall be missed!

You had an eye at putting it all together, and it help at widening our perception, for those who added your views to their 'Possibility List'

There's good in everything, and let it be that Rik is reincarnated, or became a new Star, or is gone to hell for not complying with Christianity, Rik's memory will live on for many years...

And if there's one thing that's enlightening, it is knowing that all this reality is merely a dream: it is an 'entity' who is dreaming, and that entity needs a little help 'Thinking'. To think, it uses other entities, like characters in a video game, to help 'it' dream all possibilities. Since possibilities are endless, then it is an endless dream, but take the 'Whole' dream, and make it a fraction of a second, then you realize that it resembles a computer processing calculations in a fraction of a second!

Enlightenment is the realization that we are all just single pixels of an LCD screen, radiating like crazy, helping the universe realizing itself, to align all possibilities of this dimension, the end of times is when the universe (all of us) wakes up...

So when you pass away, the dream is reorganizing itself, and just as everything is confusing and out of order in a dream, some people go without any good reason...

BUT!!!!

The dream has the ability to remember and to build upon knowledge from events done a 'Fraction of a second' ago, thus reorganizing itself again, and that's where Humans have the power to modify events, land, material, which is obviously 'nothing' as every atom is claimed to be 99.999999...% empty!

That little 0.000000000000...1% is the fine thread keeping you and I alive! Beware, everything is fragile!!!
Don't fall out of the Minority (0.000000...001%);
You might join the Majority (99.9999...9999%)

It can't NOT be just a dream :P

Farewell Rik, enjoy the time off, I'm sure it's wonderful;
But the dream permits us to miss you, and we shall.

Klin

The Wellkeeper (Short school film)
klin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 07:39 PM   #140
skeet

[QUOTE=lookfar;482590]This is such sad news RIP Rik, long may your message live on...

live long laugh often love much
now helpppppp how do I get outta here ???

I have been researching for a few months and boy o boy what I have found. I am new to all this sooo where do old lady beginners go to learn ?? PEACE Skeet thanx
skeet is offline   Reply With Quote