Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 11-12-2012, 10:03 PM   #1
tortle

Default You are Creating reality all the time

The problem is that you are doing it passively not actively.

You have to get off your back foot and onto your front foot, and take control of the wheel and drive it.

The whole agenda of the conspiracy is to make you passive and to erode your sense of being in control, it's all about making you feel small and needy. You just have to flick the switch and realize that you are driving it all.

The external universe is just a projection of the dreams in the tiny space of your heart. The Upanishads explain this.

Your not living in the world, the world is living in you.

Start this practice of front-footism.
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:13 PM   #2
donfanatico

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortle View Post

You have to get off your back foot and onto your front foot, and take control of the wheel and drive it.

The whole agenda of the conspiracy is to make you passive and to erode your sense of being in control, it's all about making you feel small and needy. You just have to flick the switch and realize that you are driving it all.

The external universe is just a projection of the dreams in the tiny space of your heart. The Upanishads explain this.

How?
donfanatico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:14 PM   #3
whatsinaname

Well said.

But i'm sure someone will be along in a minute to argue with you about it.
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:25 PM   #4
tortle

Quote:
Originally Posted by donfanatico View Post
How?
Thinking and ideas are not enough, you have to involve emotion.

Feel with emotion that you are driving it, and what you see in the world, trees, places etc are being projected from within you.

Get out of watching/observing because that is a passive state, instead feel a thread of connection between you and the things around you, all these things are puppets on your strings. You have to exercise this muscle of the puppeteer, and feel the emotional connections.

In a sense we are having a shared experience, but we are really in our own reality that we can change. Reality is just a projection from the heart onto a toroidal field around your body.

Last edited by tortle; 11-12-2012 at 10:28 PM.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:47 PM   #5
irvking

Oh really?

Why is that I see "impossible coincidences" in life?

...Life is a "Neural Interactive Simulation"!

WAKE UP PEOPLE!
irvking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:50 PM   #6
codie
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
Well said.

But i'm sure someone will be along in a minute to argue with you about it.
Yeah it's just not worth the agro lol.
codie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:27 AM   #7
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by donfanatico View Post
How?
Here's a how.

http://silentfurnace.com/heartwebinar/lp2/
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2012, 09:59 PM   #8
kirkie

Default Holographic Universe its all illusion.

kirkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2012, 04:48 AM   #9
swamideva

Quote:

They have got a planet brainwashed to manifest their agenda. They sit on their arses while we for the work for them. Deprogram yourself, let go of all beliefs and the truth will remain. Format your hard drive, and create your own individual operating system.

Namaste

Last edited by swamideva; 28-12-2012 at 04:56 AM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2012, 04:09 AM   #10
tonak
Inactive

then why does it feel wrong pulling those strings?
tonak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2012, 08:07 AM   #11
tortle

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonak View Post
then why does it feel wrong pulling those strings?
Part of the programming.

Last edited by tortle; 29-12-2012 at 08:07 AM.
Old 29-12-2012, 09:30 AM   #12
hobo

Quote:

Feel with emotion that you are driving it, and what you see in the world, trees, places etc are being projected from within you.

Get out of watching/observing because that is a passive state, instead feel a thread of connection between you and the things around you, all these things are puppets on your strings. You have to exercise this muscle of the puppeteer, and feel the emotional connections.

In a sense we are having a shared experience, but we are really in our own reality that we can change. Reality is just a projection from the heart onto a toroidal field around your body.
Have you mastered it yourself, like can you decide what you want experience and make the world comply to your wishes?

"The one who dies before he dies, doesn´t die when he dies."
hobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2012, 12:58 PM   #13
love4ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMBt_yfGKpU
love4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2012, 06:09 PM   #14
tortle

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobo View Post
Have you mastered it yourself, like can you decide what you want experience and make the world comply to your wishes?
Great question, I always want to ask this question to all the internet gurus too.

I'm still at the stage of exercising the muscles of this practice, I do occasionally experience blips of synchronicity, and I do feel that I flow past obstacles in my life more easily.

Flicking the switch to be on your front foot is only the first step, the actual practice of it is more a series of baby steps, you have to garner momentum to get the ball rolling so to speak.

I feel that the culmination of the human experience is to achieve a parity between dreams and reality, the two must meet. Get out of doingness and into beingness.

I have a new saying: "Dreams fly higher than God"
Old 29-12-2012, 06:30 PM   #15
angelthecat

Quote:
Great question, I always want to ask this question to all the internet gurus too.

I do occasionally experience blips of synchronicity, and I do feel that I flow past obstacles in my life more easily.

I have a new saying: "Dreams fly higher than God"
A quick question. would these synchronistic events you are witnessing be those things which you believe are true and are on your mind, in that fraction of a second before you go to sleep [between awake and sleep, en-tranced in the now] ?

Government of this Church to continue without any Alteration to the People of this Land in all succeeding Generations [this was the creation of the UK Government 1706 act of union]
angelthecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2012, 06:36 PM   #16

The World-Soul is creating reality, of which you are a part. She harbors many mysteries that are not given up easily.
1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2012, 06:44 PM   #17
angelthecat

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
They have got a planet brainwashed to manifest their agenda. They sit on their arses while we for the work for them. Deprogram yourself, let go of all beliefs and the truth will remain. Format your hard drive, and create your own individual operating system.

(FULL FILM) ~ The Ceremony of Original Innocence ~ 2012 Stargate Celestial Alignment - YouTube

Namaste
In my opinion their real agenda is that they do not want you to realise, that as people, you have a more legitimate title than those who ACT in office [servants of people] Their manifesting agenda relies on you accepting that the ability to create was given to you by some, ascended master: dead spook: ridiculous channelled fictional being, with the words broadcast at a low frequency to be picked up and fool the channellers. [biblically; selling you heritage for a pottage, or simply put, selling your soul for something you already own]
no need to shout its just my opinion, I am not insisting it becomes yours

Government of this Church to continue without any Alteration to the People of this Land in all succeeding Generations [this was the creation of the UK Government 1706 act of union]
angelthecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2012, 03:48 AM   #18
focused intent

Quote:

I don't know what emotion has to do with anything because emotion is just a part of the experience you are having. To exercise your will you must hone your second attention and have enough personal power stored up to manifest your intention into existence.

Also, where you say the world is being projected from within I know what you mean, but I would like to clarify for everybody else that your physical body is not real it is also part of what is being projected onto your walls of perception. Imagine your physical body and the whole universe inside of your mind as a thought. Now imagine the minds of all people interacting with each other to create what we are experiencing.
focused intent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2012, 11:28 PM   #19
godim
Inactive

Youre correct Tortle reality is a lucid dream
godim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2012, 11:30 PM   #20
who am i

Quote:

Why don't YOU do it first?

If YOU are creating reality, lets see you wow us!
who am i is offline   Reply With Quote